Traitor to all women!

Paid by patriarchy

She was doing pretty well, until she mentioned the wage gap.

For fuck's sake.

Meh whatever, as long as it's not influencing the movie review, who cares.

i can't even look at him
just a few seconds of watching him make me tremble in disgust
he truly is filth made man

>>>/reddit/

Fuck off, Holla Forums

What? Do you even know what Holla Forums is and when you link to it?

>>>/newfag/
>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/

Wow, she sure is quirky and funny and totally original.

not him but come on dude, you're getting ridiculous now
just give us a fucking webm or piss off

i would fuck her if she had pink hair again

I want to cum on her half-shaved head but i also want her off muh /tv now git

cum shampoo

Wow, you're so edgy and totally patrician.

>>>/reddit/ :^)

Sorry, I'm over 30 and therefore physically can't click on that, my brain simply won't allow it to happen.

>>>/leftytv/

She admits Sony pushed the feminist the angle to cover up the fact the movie sucked ass, video is still not bad .

She goes off the rails at 10.02+ she starts talking about wage-gap and feminist shit however its not that bad…. most rational feminist cunt video I've ever seen.

sometimes i feel like i'm living in a fucking fictional dystopian future nightmare and cant wake up

Still not exactly selling it.

Looking at her interests and body shape it's very clear that she has quite high testosterone. Just like how nu male beta cucks are fucked up from low test.

haha definitely not.
I don't think you will rage watching up to ~10:02 (perhaps even the whole video) except at her horrible appearance, she does slightly expose her bias at around 5.00 (misogynists on the internet) still, over all its pretty fair.

If this is the case the question is why are there so many problems with hormones in modern society?
Are they dosing our food & or water with stuff or something?
This is not a natural phenomenon.

THE FUTURE IS NOW

I think pollution plays a role but there have always been people like that. Before the internet we never heard from them. In men I think a major cause is being overweight (skinny fat counts as overweight too).

This thread: the triggering of Holla Forumsacks

that's because you are

How new are you?

he is just upset that people are not showering his eceleb waifu with praise so he has to whiteknight her by sending us to back to our misogynerd caves.

Dude, we are living in a dystopia. Do you see jetpacks and flying cars anywhere?

How can they keep saying with a straight face that these women are funny? The movie isn't just terrible because of what it is, the women are stereotypical unfunny cunts.

Pretty good.

If she loses the problem hairdue and stops using leftist rhetoric I might even start watching her.

And loses some weight

Women are funny, just not intentionally.

Huxley warned us this would happen. Fuck you Orwell.

Thing is, both of them were right, they just never thought they'd be right at the same time.

Why is it so easy to trigger Holla Forums?

They forgot (or wilfully ignore) the first rule of the internet. Don't take the internet seriously.

We live in a combination of every dystopian shithole you can think of, with more additions every year.

This. Women are only funny when they mess up, make mistakes, say something unintentionally stupid etc.

We've been living in Huxley's brave new world for a while now. However, that is still not enough for certain (((influential people))), who demand we push farther and farther into 1984. This greed will be their undoing.

You aren't really helping your case by accusing me of being your ideological enemy because I dared to point out you take the internet too fucking seriously.

Holla Forums or Holla Forums you're the same cancer

Sony's cult marx ghostbusters has failed. Holla Forums was right. Cry and "pretend" to "troll" all you like but SJWs / goons are a laughing stock.

How is comicbookgirl a SJW?

That really needs to be updated with carl marx if your going to use Holla Forums

They use Huxleyan tactics for the sheepish masses, and Orwellian ones for the rebels and the dissidents; they are not mutually exclusive boy.

I don't think you understand what a Social Justice Warrior is. Have you listened to her?

heh, reddipol newcuck trumptweens are so funny.

Can you at least post bait that makes sense?

Duckman was truly ahead of its time

You have just described everybody who cries "go back to Holla Forums" whenever someone makes a joke.

No you dink, the difference is that Huxley WANTED it to happen, he openly called for it and collaborated with the people that helped make the world the way it is today.

Orwell did not, and he wasnt a fucking armchair intellectual faggot either, he actually had a life, saw some shit and was willing to fight for something, even if he mightve been wrong and his book was kinda fucking depressing honeslty, seriously orwell how about a little fucking hope here, something to work with

they were both right in their own way as

states, but you should fucking read about that cunt huxley before you go tossing his salad nigger