Roadside Picnic TV show

How fucked will it be boys?

That doesn't even make sense.

Stalker has so much christian undertones and imagery. Will it be allowed in the kikewood?

Christianity is a kike religion, so yes. Why do you think there is a big budget Jesuit film coming out this year?

Kikes are pantheistic racial supremacists. It's strictly forbidden by christianity. Up until the fall of holy roman empire, the jews and their religious practice were suppressed by the law.

It's really best to not expect anything like the movie Stalker, besides Tarkovsky taking major liberties with the Roadside Picnic story to begin with will likely make it feel worlds apart.
It will probably have less to do with Stalker then the videogames have.
It's being made by a guy called Jack Paglen, only thing of note he did was write Transcendence, which I didn't see, just heard it was shit.
Based on that, it will probably be shit, but who knows I have no idea what made Transcendence terrible, but overly convoluted plots are better to work out with the screentime of a TV show then a movie.

I think this user means more like MODERN christianity. Have you seen how much of a cuck the pope is? It's disgusting. Plus, there are plenty of references to jews in a negative light in the bible.

I'm more of a "follow Christianity for the basic morals" kind of guy. Not much of a puritan.

I'd imagine they'd skip the eternal jew bit from the writers breakdown at least.
How much religion was there in Roadside Picnic though? I only saw the movie.
In the rest of Tarkovsky's work there's a lot of religion as well, I wouldn't be too surprised if he added the christian elements. In which case the show will more likely take a sort of sci-fi survival angle, we'll see though.

It has heavy religious themes in there. Not too in your face, but it's obvious.

literally the best part. Then again, kikewood would certainly not enjoy speaking badly about a member of the tribe, especially in such a negative light.

What kind of name is yayudside ricyis

By liberties you mean stripped out anything appealing about the story and replaced it with "arsty" footage of men slowly walking through fields unedited for 10 minutes at a time.

Stalker is one of the worst films I've ever seen, it's 3 hours of utter bullshit where nothing happens and then 10 seconds at the end that's interesting.

To be clear, Roadside Picnic is the novel that Stalker is based on. The movie takes the key ideas of the novel but isn't an adaptation of it.

The novel takes place in Canada and occurs over many years, so it's actually ideal for an American TV adaptation. In theory.

Literally reddit: the opinion.

Go watch JJ Abrams' flicks, this kino isn't for you.

It's being made by Ukrainians, right? ….Right?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish it was Mel Gibson instead. He's the only right guy alive to do this kind of stuff.

See

The Stalker games are just loosely and (I believe) unofficially based on the original novels.

You know what would be really fucking funny they just take shit from both the book and the game series.

Mostly I am talking shit like factions do you really think they are just make a TV show based around walking in some fucked up landscape?

Roadside Picnic zone is scarier than STALKER zone.

Not even that. They, in general, take the "feel" of the movie/novels and go with it.

Really, the only connecting elements are the Exclusion Zone, the use of nuggets and the anomalies. Other than that STALKER is a completely different kind of beast.

Where is anything but men walking through a field for 2 hours silently?

I don't like JJ Abrams shit, it's boring in an entirely different way from Stalker but none the less boring to me.

There is one book, it takes the concept of the zone and the anomalies from it. Some directly (in CoP the dangerous cob webs are straight up stolen) while others they completely ignore (cars repaired themselves in the book).

Roadside picnic is way scarier because the zone is completely abandoned except for thieves. You can't even trust shadows as they reach towards you and weird shit.

Why are there cyrilic letters in name? In original book, Zone is in town called Harmond which in Commonwealth of Nations, presumably Canada. Sure there is several Zones, but it would be cool to get tv-series based on actual book.

It's a still from Stalker with the words put over the top, not the actual roadside picnic series

There are a lot to be found in the field. Decayed buildings and facilities, tanks, wild vegetation, wildlife, guns and orthodox christian paintings scattered underwater, corpses, the meat grinder and transporter anomalies, phone ringing for no reason, rain falling through building near the Wish Granter room. It all means a lot in a subtle way.

They talked a lot faggot.

I hope they actually rip off STALKER.

Yes, it means you have so little content in the film you sit there jerking off to how erotic a leaf is.

There's more landscape than a fucking leaf you reddit cuck.

I thought the novel was based somewhere in the USSR