Sucide Squad

Are you ready for badass, feminist black lady and her pet supervillains?

No. And I can't wait for this to be the movie that sinks

It's been suggested that the extensive reshoots for this have bloated the budget to the point where SS needs to earn Deadpool money just to be profitable.

DC capeshit, maybe. You will be forced to endure mahvel capeshit for the foreseeable future

will it flop?

It'll likely be the biggest live-action film of the year. Dumb question tbh famalamadingdong

That's what I hope happens. And speaking of reboots, I wish Hunger Games Star Wars also does the same this December.

Tragic, but seems like a clickbait website

I meant reshoots, dammit

When's the last time a Marvel movie even opened in August?

Yeah no.

>badass, feminist black lady

Yeah, no. Amanda Waller's been around for decades without needing feminism. If they gussy her dialogue up with it, then I'll be pissed.

It looks good except for the female nigger in charge. You can't watch something with white people in it now unless they tell you up front oh by the way this nigger is in charge of it all. They're keeping their dose of brainwash down to below ghostbuster levels on this one. Looks good otherwise.

Amanda Waller's been the overseer of the Suicide Squad since at least the 1980s. She's a right-winger who uses supervillains as deniable assets.

Best known as the head of Project Cadmus, even back then; AKA, America's secret defense against organizations like the League.

Waller has always been a fat black lady with a lot of power and attitude.

The rest of the cast is what's going to make this movie shit plus all of the tumblr service

5 stars

Why aren't you pissed already? This Waller's not even remotely fat

This movie actually looks really good. It legitimately looks like a lot of fun.

I'm actually hoping this turns into a huge hit. It's fun to watch the >capeshit autists lose their minds every time it happens.

Another capeshit hit is just piss in a stream of shit. Only capeshit fans truly care.

>capeshit

lol amazing you already fucking made it. I was actually watching your other baneposting squad trailers earlier. Pure Kino.

As if she wasn't fucking Joker enough

Joker isn't big and dark enough.

MosquitoBiteAwareness.jpg

…Dammit, I forgot. They made her body svelte too, didn't they, the numbheaded bastards…

perfection.

That's not the problem user, she is actually quite faithful to the comics and looks like the only honestly good thing about it. Rest of the cast looks problematic.

Jesus fucking Christ. This is the trailer they should have put out first. This makes the movie look somewhat interesting.

This.
Amanda Waller has been one of the most oddly frightening characters in the DC universe for a long time. She's always been a plain, dumpy black woman who uses blackmail and hostages to get what she wants.

Ghostbusters 2 has some social media precedents it wants to share with you

The first one was just a tribute

fuggen saved

fucking perfect

Big men all around.

With every banepost I grow stronger.

She's not a feminist black lady, she's well known in DC comics and the DCAU as being a massive bitch who no one likes. Her thing is being a stereotypically manipulative government official who every character hates. Batman even got to cop a feel of her disgusting fat tit while she was in the shower just to screw with her.

Well fuck you're right. But are there really any fat black women these days who can talk like normal human beings rather than ghetto trash that swing their heads back and forth?

She's still the usual fictional smart nigger. There is no need for her to be a nigger if Spider-Man, Captain America, Green Lantern et al can do a reverse Michel Jackson.

Hopefully the decades to come, after the Day of the Rope, see some bleaching of comic books.

There never were user, niggers are niggers.

Are you trying to tell me that Amanda Waller is not a big black woman who doesn't take shit and is instead some feminist control fetishes wet dream now?

How big is Condoleezza Rice? I'm sure there are a few who actually work in government

I agree.

Condi was pretty hot. I mean, for a politician.

You missed one.

What happened to boobs anyway? I don't see them anymore.

I try and save it but it wont play
help

Ask your mom.

Wow, a Your Mom joke. Remember when those were fresh?

Yeah, the same year your mom's vagina was.

I don't usually see cape shit, but I actually want to see this.

She wasn't fat if I recall correctly.

I don't like it, but I might watch/pirate it since it looks like the least shit thing this summer.

Yeah the only Marvel movie ever released in August was Guardians, which didn't release on a weekend.

Is this low-energy shilling? This looks worse than BvS.

They're putting more effort into the trailers, it's undeniable.

see

Could someone make an mp4 version of this, pretty please.

It's okay, I'm good

Sure, but Man of Steel had god-tier trailers and it was a piece of shit.

What's it like to get all your opinions from Red Letter Media?

When?

And I am aware of that, but when I said I would watch it, I didn't say I'd pay. It just looks less trash than anything else this summer.

Fuck… If only they included Bane at the very least…

Bane?

No one cares about me nor do they want me in movies with the mask on…

Same. The only other movies I've seen this summer were because my sister dragged me (Finding Dory and The Secret Life of Pets last night).

Dude, Man of Steel was pretty fucking good.

This.