twitter.com/Lesdoggg/media

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ghost_Busters
youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s
twitter.com/MonicaLewinsky/status/755345346566426624
tweetsave.com/monicalewinsky/status/755345346566426624
imgflip.com/memegenerator/73347934/Hangin-Leslie
breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/19/breaking-milo-suspended-twitter-20-minutes-party/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque
therightstuff.biz/2016/07/19/why-the-nationalist-moment-is-upon-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gamergate

To be fair, she really looks like the most niggerish nigger sow I have ever seen.

JUST

AYO

You brilliant son of a bitch.

MY

Harambe didn't die for this

lol mad

it was fun

first thread

She seems to have a big problem with Milo

The Harambe reference is funny and all but wouldn't it be more appropriate to call her Tracy?

Twitter supposedly decided to start expanding the verified user accounts because of this.

In before "ignore all unverified users" option mysteriously shows up in a few months.

he dun goofed

You know for people who constantly complain about "edginess", Holla Forums users are pretty edgy themselves.

This is glorious, especially now that GG and 4chan have become the new Ebaum's World.

One of twitter's biggest problems is that normalfags don't use it. They tend to make an account and tweet once. Twitter is almost completely made up of celebs, wannabe celebs, SJWs and trolls.

holy shit my sides

Maybe you complain about it, nerd.

In what way?

We were warned

JoJofags, everyone.

I googled "Tracy gorilla" to figure out what you were talking about, and came on this wikipedia article.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ghost_Busters

Spooky coincidence.

I bet these secondaries didn't even read the manga before the anime aired.

So?

Do you think Freud ever sucked his cigars like they were his mom's cock?

The Tracy reference was made and tweeted to her. It was a wild 5 hours. I have no idea why she continued to respond to us and pour gasoline on the situation for that long.

Maybe she thought if she barked back that would somehow end all the trolling. Too bad she didn't realize that was exactly what they wanted.

Maybe she knew she could report all this to the media and distract from the poor performance of Ballbusters by crying about the ebil racists online.

Probably by making it so you get an option to only see 'verified' accounts or in other words the accounts that Twitter has decided are reputable and give a gold star to.

There's been rumors they already have this option available for verified accounts to use to only see other verified accounts, so making the option available to everyone wouldn't be difficult if that's the case.

Laughing at her is so easy that i kinda feel guilty for it…

Is this in regards to the @nero ban?

leave immediately goobergate and never return

yeah

here, now enjoy the mental image of john flynt ejaculating all over the place.

Can John Flynt even ejaculate any more?

I'm sure Milo getting b& from twinner would make it possible.

*twitter

Underrated post

Has she ever not lied about anything?

Goons mostly.

The only thing she hasn't lied about is her gender.

come on guys its the current year!
also topkek that a nigger got Milo banned on twatter also how stupid is this negro?

So, the faggot finalyt got banned from Twitter and will be able to spaghetti all over the internet about it? Can't say that I'm surprised, because Milo was always about crafting drama around himself (not unlike the people he lambasted, mind you). If he was really serious about fighting the SJW culture, he would work to destroy and substitute Twitter for a better platform (which may be his goal with his charade and then he'll look like a faggot genius)

Apparently William shatner and Zelda sperged out about this? I also heard that Shatner is now defending BLM after shitting on it.

The (((Holywood guild))) will always look after one of theirs, no matter what. that's why the opinion of these people about anything are to be held with the utmost contempt.

just Breitbart. he's pretty much no-platformed everywhere.

You want him to invent a billion dollar corporation? Is that all? Why not tell him to invent a faster than light starship, while you are making wishes.

Isn't he speaking at the RNC?

There are possibly dozens of emerging platforms trying to surpass Twitter right now. He could choose one and shill the shit out of it for his normalfag followers on Breitbart.

Or he can be like Mike Cernocuck and ask for the government to regulate Twitter because it is "an essential service", I guess, instead of just boycotting it and letting it rot and die.

Just confuses me why Shatner is now calling some guy racist for making fun of Leslie and BLM right after SHatner shat on BLM. Zelda I could see being sensitive about this and defending leslie due to the shit she got after her dad died. The difference though is that Leslie is actually baiting trolls and trying to garner sympathy while also shilling for a movie.

He's an 80+ year old man

You completely failed to name one.

You're sending mixed messages here

the only one I can think of is Instagram. Snapchat, maybe? I don't use either, but aren't the Kardashians/Jenners/other famous for being famous sluts major "influencers" because of those?

Just a wild guess but he probably got torn a new asshole and was told in no uncertain terms he best fall in line or he'll never find another job in hollywood again.

Reddit Raid HIghlights

He's 80+ and rich as hell, I doubt he'd give a fuck

More likely than not he's just confused. All that time playing Denny Crane went to his head

He still is openly talking about how he hates SJWs though and those who bait for sympathy right before this shit happened. I see this as him defending one of hollywood's own.

FUCK SPINACH
THAT'S A PENIS IN YOUR FINGERS

You think 80 year old shatner is running his social media even half the time?

It's likely some fresh from university indoctrination cuck that he's got handling his twatter for him

it was probably the "nigger nigger nigger" shit he had a problem with.

which, on the one hand, that was lazy 3edgy5u Holla Forums-tier trolling. on the other, she's not worth the effort to come up with creative heckles.

I think I remember reading something about how Shatner doesn't run his own Twitter

…Slimer can't kill himself. He's a ghost. He's trapped in his own personal hell, forever in that picture.

thought that was Takei (and his Facebook)

It doesn't need to be "just like it", althought faggots probably would want just that. I particularly never understood what's the appean from a service that literally forces you to dumb yourself down to 140 characters, but whatever.

That's because I'm no tech editor from Breitbart, so I don't know (or even care to look into) any concrete platforms to replace Twitter. That should be Milo's work, by the way. But I'm sure making himself a gay conservative martyr and comissioning Ben Garrison to draw him a cartoon will be the right move to win the cultural war against the left.

Do you think the sheboon (probably by Sony's direction) could have employed the same tactic of hiring some interns to fake a dayum-das-racist meltdown as an attempt to "signal boost" that crappy movie? I'm pretty sure Paul Feig is desperate enough to ask for that.

She's a comic genius you swine!

You know what would solve this problem for them? anonymous posting. No one can target you if you are nobody. But they want the e-fame AND they don't want to pay the price due for it.

anything's possible, but Feig's probably not dumb enough to dump that on the black lady. even if she doesn't see anything on her own twitter, it's going to come up in interviews.

Sony are douchebags, so I could easily see them doing it.

Whether it improv, look how she masterfully reacts to the Cuck King - knowing her place when she trods on a line!

fresh from the Farms, this bitch didn't know how to use Twitter 7 years ago.

and with that that last tweet, it's time to listen to a gentleman of color explain why leslie jones is absolutely disgusting: youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s

JESUS

Mine was to both

Maybe it was even Nimoy (RIP)

Why would based Shat defend racist terrorists?

Wew

twitter.com/MonicaLewinsky/status/755345346566426624
tweetsave.com/monicalewinsky/status/755345346566426624

New slogan confirmed?

aw don't photoshop pics of her hanging in there, thats just rude

nothing will top her spinach quote

Someone already did.

Absolutely problematic.

BLM is helping to make amerifats focus on something that's actually important rather than bullshit tranny bathroom drama. Their terrorist antics will create some real bloody excitement.

did anyone send her moonman tweets?

imgflip.com/memegenerator/73347934/Hangin-Leslie

Meme me up Scotty

sent it to her

Oh you want edge?
AIGH, I GIVE YOU EDGE NIGGA

Oh god that is fucking good. I busted up over this one. I wish we were able to tweet it to her last night when she was reposting all her troll tweets.

Reminder that she's 48 years old. I must say she is acting very mature for someone her age.

Leslie should have known better than to feed the trolls.

well, she cut off their spinach supply.

How the fuck do people after 20-30 years of the internet not know this basic rule, anyway?

Who are you to tell her how to act this is the internet and she is a grown powerful black woman and she doesn't have to change who she is for nobody especially not no internet virgin trolls who jerk off to pictures all day plus she makes more money than ANY OF YOU EVER WILL and she's more successful than A SINGLE PERSON ON THIS BOARD and she's the best actress since Rita Hayworth and you can go fuck yourself if you disagree you fucking shitlord gamergater dick

PREACH IT SISTAH

nobody translated for her.

pick one

Because most people have had the internet for less then 8 years, and these days nobody tells you the basic shit, only "give us your information for social media account #100!" It'll only get worse with even more shit integrated with the internet, which is a disaster waiting to happen.

im really disgusted by the weave video but i cant stop laughing at it oh my god

Even the normalfags knew better back in the 80s and early 90s. But then there was a certain barrier to entry back then.

Computers should have never been made cheap, and the process for getting into the GUI (Windows or Linux, either way) should have been put in front a DOS or terminal interface. Can't figure out that you need to type "win" to get into Windows? Then you shouldn't be using it, should you?

Rip in pepperoni

I got caught stalking one of my peers months ago so I deleted my twitter.

Wait, is that real?

Doesn't appear to be, sadly.

Send it to leslie's feed. To anyone actually.

Damn

He's 80 so i guess he's going partially senile?

Nigger you're asking to get road rollered on.

I hate chinks and gooks so much

So do they, user.

top fuckin kek, operation successful boys. #gamergate

THIS!! dumb cunts beat the fuck out

fucking A. who's the next one gonna be?

lol im dying, this shit is hilarious. cant wait to do this again sometime

a toast to bitch-free movies, gentlemen!

lmao i heard we actually made the stupid negro cry. you guys are the best

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

You can't just come right out and say she looks exactly like a gorilla, that's hateful.
It's totally fair play to call Sarah Jessica Parker a horse though.

How do you feel about Japs, Gwai?

Go back to Holla Forums , kid.

Oh clouds of black and white!
How they define my visage in holy light!

Clouds of black and white driven by no-one,the grey sunlight hits my mongrel form…
a Umman Manda, a man from who knows were…
from dust too dust: I settle, then leave like I was never there…

Clouds of black and white divine over me, like some heavenly father…
where does he come from, this heavenly father? this God, this God of mine…
oh he is here, the heralds of his light!

Oh for I am the Umman Manda, the horde from who knows were!
God looks down to me gracefully, this God of mine…
kindred spirits we are, together forever we are.

He spreads out my trotted path, like a true God…
my God, the force behind all forces… he pushes me with the wind…

This God of mine, this God of the Umman Manda…
this God of mine…

ruh roh raggy

Top kek, as they say.

It's been a long fucking night, sue me.

What's a DM?

it's pretty amazing to see us old trolls get this fucking far up the food chain

Where does our influence end?

I think that's faggy twitter speech for PM, private message

LMFAO I almost bought one of those masks a month ago

we'll see

Read the third pic, my friendly man of African American decent.

We really need IDs here to make SJW ops like this a little harder.

God forbid the SJWs think we don't like the new Ghostbusters movie, then how will we win our holy war for video game journalism?

Holy shit I saw this guy at MAGfest.

Go back to /ovens/, kid.

I don't care about that shit. All journos, not just gaming ones, should be fucking beheaded. I however don't like SJWs using this board for their own purposes, samefagging this hard to make a screencap is pathetic and is a good reason to get IDs if the Holla Forums samefagging wasn't enough. I think IDs would go a long way to purge Holla Forums of all sorts of cancer.

You aren't fooling anyone here >>>Holla Forums

Which is probably why they're posting here and not on Holla Forums

Twatter has blamed Milo for the Leslie Jones trolling and permanently banned him.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/19/breaking-milo-suspended-twitter-20-minutes-party/

this woman is nearly 50 years old.

a wild cumstained cyberbullying expert appears!

Yeah and he was on CNN the other day. Also goes on different british shows.

Is that from Ace Combat?

You imply they read the manga.

IDs are a terrible idea, but I do agree the journos of all kinds should get fucking lynched.

See:

Great post. I wonder how long we will last, the internet is growing more corporate and sterile with each passing day.

5 or 7 years left before all is lost and all trace of user's existence if forever erased… 20 years from now us anons will not be remembered nor the good times of imageboards. Only fragment of our legacy will be "Anonymous/Guy Fawkes Mask wearing Neckbeard"…

We are the last embers of a dying age, alas. Like said we will go down as legends in the annals of the internet.

That being said, it was a fun decade, hanging out with you guys, the knowledge that I'm not alone and there is still some sanity left in the world will keep me going.

this is pretty tasteless of Anthony Fantano in light of Leslie Jones' passing.

My burner account got suspended.

HOL UP

Delete cookies, use proxy, and switch browsers.

At least we'll always have the memories of the 2000s…

Fucking shit gets me every time. It speaks so deeply to me. I will hate every last one of you to the day I die and I will curse your name in the deepest hells, but I will always cherish our time together should we ever part, you worthless reprobates.

Agreed. I don't want to think of a world where imageboards like these don't exist. The notion that someone can't even express themselves openly online is not only sad, but terrifying.

Sadly, that's the sort of world we're charging headfirst into. Privacy is meaningless these days, everything about you and me is just a commodity to be bought and sold. Soon even these last bastions of anonymity will be exposed. Cherish these glory days while you can.

See you space cowboys.

This is why I focus on the things I enjoy instead of being angry about the things I dislike. As fucked up as things currently are, theres still plenty of new vidya, movies, shows and shit that I really enjoy, plus the internet is still at an enjoyable state (imageboards, etc.). I don't want to take any of it for granted, so when things become so fucked up that theres not a single thing left and then I move out to a place in the woods (because lets face it, our dystopian future won't be a cool and fun one like in cyberpunk, it'll be boring and depressing), atleast I can look bad at the good old times and know I spent my time well before shit truly became fucked.

Fuck off, Epictetus. Let me enjoy my dank memes and shitposting in peace.

What are you, some kind of faggot?

i care to much about my fellow anons to do that.

Fuck I hate you two most especially, but I'd still miss you. Fuck off.

Sotomayor is an honorary aryan.
(It's titled as "versus," but they sit there agreeing with each other while Duke redpills him to death for four hours.)

Direct message. It's basically PM for Instagram and Twitter.

I've been noticing a lot of people referring to Leslie Jones in past tense on twitter and other shit holes. Is leaving Twitter a death sentence now?

This is why you start going full Holla Forums and connecting with others to rise up and make change for the better in the world, through currents like the Alt Right. In this way, if you take opportunities to meet more people in person and start forming legitimate bonds with people that you only knew as Anons before, this autistic experience that we've gained from imageboards can be channeled into something great, something productive, and something to be remembered by. That's how I feel. I fucking love everyone that has ever browsed an imageboard, regardless of if I had a good or bad experience interacting with them, because at least they were here to contribute to traffic or bantz. If I can come together with any of you autists and make something great out of the West's production of the internet, with a righteous movement like the Alt Right, then all of this "basement dwelling," all of the shitposting, all of the formerly meaningless memes will have been all worth it. If you're curious as to where to start and where to meet anons, you need to take to Twitter, maybe gain some traffic on /meadhall/, try an obtain an invitation to The Right Stuff, just do anything to make this experience worth it. Take yourselves seriously. Rise above. The Gods and the West blessed us with these tools for a reason. Use them.

I'm not sure what you mean tbh.

no

That's it? That's all you have to say for yourself? Wew lad. Good luck getting anywhere in the world with anons at your side. The darkness and despair so often expressed on boards such as Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /r9k/, etc. should be the rock bottom that signals our ability to only go up from here. If you aren't striving for greatness, and aren't trying to network with the faceless posters that you interact with on a daily basis, then you aren't helping anyone or anything, except maybe the Jewish globalists/communists that seek to wrought all good out of humanity.

Does anyone really care about her? Not here obviously but anywhere else? There was buzz during and immediately after the spam she received, but by and large seems more people give a shit about Milo and his ban than anything that happened her.

Between that and GB blowing up, she's done for.

Mostly on Twitter and Facebook as far as I can tell.

good thing i only browse one of those boards (because im not retarded,) and even then, my understanding of what is in my control and what is not, and that what is not in my control can not harm me.
why would i want to be anything other than a good person?
yeah no thanks schlomo, i will not help you increase your stock value

That doesn't affect anything I said. The message is still the same. The message is probably going over your head or simply doesn't apply to you, but the idea is that the imageboard culture of feels, despair, gloom, melancholy, depression, etc. need to be a rock-bottom base to launch from and strive for greatness. This is the beauty of Holla Forums, because even though it's not perfect by any means, it can set you on the right track to collectivize with other Anons to set out and reach very achievable goals if you just put forth effort and start caring.
That is not a coherent statement in the slightest. What are you trying to say? That if something is out of your control, it won't harm you because reasons excuses? I better not be talking to the "I am the God of my own universe" faggot again.
Interpretations of being a good person vary. You're not missing the point; you're dodging it.
Wew, that isn't what I said. My reply was an expression of disappointment in how blunt and pointless your reply was to my original post, nothing more. You don't have to use Twitter specifically, but I'd say that it's a decent start for networking.

The best success in meetups has easily been on The Right Stuff. They call them "Standard Pool Parties" (combination of the "Standard fuck party" meme from The Gift and this police happening from last year: theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/ ) and they've been extremely successful in getting anons out of their basements and what not. If you consider yourself Holla Forums-tier but aren't actively trying to refine your rhetoric, learn more, network with anons so that you aren't anons to one another anymore, attend shit like AmRen and NPI, or get involved in general, then you're fucking up.

Let me explain how easy it is to manufacture this "controversy".
1.Be a celebrity on Twitter.
2.For no fucking reason suddenly start responding to "trolls".
3.Actual trolls smell blood and dogpile, it snowballs.
4.Your assclown friends in the media rev up their bullshit articles.

Sympathy bucks for your tanking feminist movie under the guise of the poor innocent black womyn, why not, BLM is hot right now.
It's that fucking simple and why wouldn't they, they already played the feminist card right out the gate.
The movie has a high budget they're not making in the box office and an advertising budget that's even higher.
Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if Feig and Sony are behind this.

See:

this one.
why would i want to be anything other than a good person?
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity
i don't. nor do i have any interest in being whatever pol-tier is
i agrue with hoplophobes as frequently as possible, no better way to sharpen your skills than through practice. however, you do need a base to build from and for that i study the Greeks.
no thanks, i have no interest in hanging out with FBI agents.

>everyone is an FBI agent!
I wish we had IDs.

>>>/reddit/ is that way friend.

The guy who said he isn't Holla Forums tier and repeats himself constantly ("why would i want to be anything other than a good person?") as an argument of sorts is telling me to go to Reddit? Get fucked.

the reddit comment was directed to your bemoaning the lack of IDs.

fuck off gamergoy.

Christ, that's even worse than "everyone is FBI!" shitposting.

the only one shitposting here is you friend, you say nothing but ad hominems in place of any kind of argument.

i was quite serious; if you wish to be able to tell who said what in a thread, reddit has the means to facilitate your desires.

Be specific, because I didn't start posting about the importance of getting off of your ass to make a difference to get into an "argument" with some offhand leftist that likes derailing threads for fun.
So by your judgement, any board that uses IDs (which is a lot of the more popular ones) should go to Reddit? You just fucking suck.

as you wish. starting right now i will point them out as they come
says the man who wants to talk about the importance of Alt-right social networking in a thread about a gorilla sperging out.
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon
instead of demonstrating why IDs are good, you instead used three fallacies in place of any kind of argument.

I dunno. It's a 50/50 either way. I would normally discount this buy Sony is fucking desperate so I wouldn't put anything past them. Hell, look what they did to get Murray into the film.

Looking at her feed she seems to be easily perturbed though. So it's possible that things could have been pushed naturally to the conclusion we all saw. Then again later on, when (more?) anons joined in for sure, the tempo of the happening changed perceptibly.

But…in any event it's irrelevant since it has not boosted box office take, it has not repaired the reputation of the staff involved in GB (and in Leslie's case she now has plenty of normie-unfriendly tweets of hers preserved for all time). Even worse for them, they've managed to turn one of their detractors into a fucking political celebrity.

Actually, now that I think about it, I would say Sony did NOT organize this. They are way too incompetent to think of something that clever, and furthermore if they were going to go down this route, you'd be damn sure they'd have a third party (who could actually figure out where their asshole is, unlike Sony) going down her social media posts and cleaning shit up before hand.

My original reply was to 7 succinctly connected posts in a conversation towards the end of the thread. I'd hardly call that derailing, since the subject of the thread was shifting.
Wow, I can do that too.
therightstuff.biz/2016/07/19/why-the-nationalist-moment-is-upon-us/
>yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon
You can go ahead and go on about "muh logical fallacies" like you're Stefan Molyneux himself while we berate each other via shitposts, but you know full and well that I'm not sitting here trying to construct a fully conscious argument. I'm bantzing you because I can't believe there are people browsing this board RIGHT NOW that think those in favor of IDs should go to Reddit.
Instead of demonstrating why IDs are bad, you instead directed me to Reddit and decided it would be a good idea to spam links to argumentative fallacy descriptions in order to inflate your ego and bolster your false sense of confidence on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum.
I wish pseudo-intellectual trolls stopped browsing Holla Forums altogether.

Ah shit our covers blown

sup Holla Forums
i secretly like you more than Holla Forums so i'm giving you this

I've expected something funny

have you?

none of which were about the benefits of alt-right social networking. or even about politics at all.
good job not even skimming the article, its an explanation of kafkatrapping.

they are antithetical to anonymous browsing, and are little more than a crutch for newfags who cant tell when someone is samefagging.

what the fuck is this shit? anyway

you asked me to point out when you were being fallacious, i find it strange that you would ask someone to do something and complain when they do as you ask.

you are nothing more than a sophist, which treats language as a weapon to "win," an argument through any means necessary, instead of as a tool to proselytize for the truth.

the saddest part is that i didnt even disagree with your ends, i just found fault with your means and that was all that was necessary to reveal who you truly were and to discredit by association the very thing you were arguing for. its late so i must retire. i hope i have shown you the error of your ways.

You dense fuck (inb4 not an argument xD), did you even read the original post? I drew the lines very clearly. People were talking about despair and the eventual loss of the good things we have going now, and I made an effortpost to offer them a way out to rise above just imageboards. It was perfectly applicable. You're just cherrypicking to make me look bad.
Oh good, another link about muh logical fallacies. Again, I'm not here to make a coherent argument.
Good stuff
How does someone "pretend" to bantz or make an argument? Someones butthurt, and it isn't me.
How are they anti-thetical? The anonymous presence remains due to the IDs varying by thread, and IDs can help filter rampant shitposters and thread spammers that aren't fixed by the mods. The problem really isn't about samefagging.
I said "Be specific" in relation to my alleged "ad hominems in place of any kind of argument," because it is ridiculous to call this bout of shitposting a legitimate form of "argument." I can't believe someone would get this autistic about logical fallacies on a bantz-based imageboard out of all places. Actually, I can, because I always manage to run into the extreme autist outliers like you every time I post on this board.
Get over yourself.
But what is your point? Easily 75% of the discussion that goes on this board would count under the terms of "sophistry," and I don't see you sperging on all of those posts. Yet here you are, berating me over the quality of my arguments when I'm not even legitimately trying to make a fucking argument!

WHAT FUCKING MEANS? TO WHAT FUCKING ENDS? I'M JUST SHITPOSTING.
Maybe it is me getting butthurt, because your autism is pissing me off.
What do you even mean by "reveal who you truly were?" As in, you revealed me as a "sophist?" Oh no, I got the mask taken off of me as a logical fallacy user when I'm not even making an argument. Geez oh man, I really got found out here!
Dude, leave me the fuck alone. You have to have either a mental illness or you're a mod out to get me based on ID, because I never did anything to warrant a tirade on how many logical fallacies I used when I was never even making an argument, nor did I make the case for me making an argument. I just wanted to encourage anons to get off their asses and do something. That's it.

Thread derailed

I know, and I'm pissed off because I hate explaining myself when it should never have to be warranted in such a way on an imageboard, unless you're making a serious case on Holla Forums or something. Anyways, I think he left for the night, since he said "its late so i must retire."

That shit still makes me angry. Why in the world did they think it was acceptable to use sick kids to promote their shitty movie? How disappointed these kids must have been to be hyped up to meet THE Ghostbusters only to meet a bunch of unfunny women in bad cosplay.

How does that excuse anything? Besides, you weren't even shitposting. You can shitpost just fine without having to resort to logical fallacies, either. Motivating users to do something through shitposting sets a rather bad example and tends to backfire more than often. Logical fallacies shouldn't be encouraged because it only leads to low-level discussion, regardless of the purpose.

GODDAMMIT WE WERE HAVING A PERFECTLY GOOD FEELS THREAD AND YOU ALL HAD TO RUIN IT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta be shittin me

Fuck off Facebook Frog. You no longer mean anything to us.

The fuck? So if I'm bantzing someone to death, that isn't shitposting bc ad hominem? Your autism is a fucking joke.

I might as well stop trying to make effortposts on Holla Forums, because I always get some left wing nigger that thinks hes hot shit trying to engage me in discussion that ruins the thread and holds no meaningful relevance to anything.

I can't tell which is which.

but parting is such sweet sorrow

the idea of ghostbusters visiting dying children is fucking stupid and twisted anyway. They are essentially ghost exterminators so why is it appropriate for them to stand over dying children like the grim reaper? It's honestly just really fucking weird.

Shut up pol, you're an equal cancer if not bigger.

I said nothing!