What the fuck Is wrong with Colbert Face?

What the fuck Is wrong with Colbert Face?
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/18/watch-stephen-colbert-hijacks-mic-republican-national-convention-mock-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/07/stephen-colbert-jon-stewart-live-late-show-rnc-ratings-up-1201788727/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now I understand

poor trump he must feel devastated now

Surely a new contender for the JUSTice league
He looks like a Jewish reptillian with carl the cuck eyes
I know hes not Jewish or is he?

Oh have times have changed

This is Alex Jones dressing up as The Joker tier levels of self-humiliation.

Stop derailing threads, Holla Forums

The saddest thing is, he probably thinks that was really funny. I'd honestly have more respect for him if he only did it for money.

Is that a cat? What the hell is it?

man poor colbert trying so hard to stay relevant while his tonight show still tanks in ratings. Sad

Sad I used to think those two were funny. Obongo truly is the brown pill. shows you it's all bullshit.

>>>Holla Forums

Get lost goon

He's really challenging "the man". Like all those times he took Obama to task for dropping drone bombs on children and warmongering even more than Bush. Oh wait, he never did that because he's a partisan hack with a leftist agenda and only goes after Republicans.

looks like a ferret. are you from a shit country or something?

He's Irish.

REHASH YOUR CHARACTER FROM STRANGERS WITH CANDY WHILE YOU'RE AT IT FAGGOT BECAUSE YOUR RATINGS WILL STILL BE IN THE TOILET

Ha

deadline.com/2016/07/stephen-colbert-jon-stewart-live-late-show-rnc-ratings-up-1201788727/

Wonder why he didn't do the same for Obama and his drone campaign.

Fucking hypocrite.

I wish he was leftist.
He repeats the same bullshit talking points that every other corporate-controlled media outlet parrots. Case in point, the Nevada Democratic Primary Convention. The DNC establishment basically makes up the rules as they go along to hand the state to $hillary, and the public inside is rightfully upset. One guy picks up a chair and puts it down. Barbara Boxer and the other bitch head of the party tells the delegates to eat shit and leaves.

You'd think an intelligent man like Colbert or even Trevor would cover why the convention didn't go well. But nope, they just repeat the "chair throwing" meme and call the Bernie bros sexist for booing a corrupt female official.

This is why I'd be less upset with a Trump presidency than a $hillary one. If the media says something is bad, I automatically wonder if it's actually good because it doesn't fit their narrative.

I wouldn't be so smug, Jim. You sang in praise of the TPP because your/Obama's owners said so.

Jesus, this is as sad as Doug Walker having to go back to being the Nostalgia Critic. Turns out they're both one-trick ponies.

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

either one faggot

Wonder who was more desperate: CBS or Viacom