archive.is/mS8Ai
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST

Someone else.

BUST

APOLOGIZE

Spamming sponsored clickbait like anti-GB threads

user why

tweet this to him, he'll lose his shit :^)

Is this true?

RLM literally just posted review.
Let's watch :^)

First time seeing the trailer, "30 years ago, four scientists saved new york"

Did they even fucking watch the original movie???? Wasn't Egon and Dan Acroyd the only ones who were scientists?

Anybody seen the commercial for this on Comedy Central?
Holy shit, I thought it was a Daily Show joke, but nope, it's a commercial that airs multiple times a day.

LMAO ;)

wow really makes you think

strong women are fine, I just hate fat ugly chicks and niggers :)

That gave me a good chuckle.

Venkmann has a PhD as well, despite his aloofness.

Only Winston didn't have any scientific degree, being a blue collar worker. They did mention him gaining a doctorate by the events of the Video Game sequel. Either way, considering that Louis and Janine took up the suits at times and Eduardo not exactly the sciency guy out of the college undergrads in Extreme, Ghostbustin' is more like being a supernatural janitor.

It's implied that they are all joke scientists who spent their entire career being academics

That third one is oddly soothing.

More like unable to get tenure since they focused on psuedoscience, like Venkmann's ESP studies, Egon's "paranormal theoretics", and Ray being a proto-Tsoukalos.

SHITTY MANBABIES BTFO
H
I
T
T
Y

This is a smart parody on the terrible shill articles, right? Nobody is that retarded, right?

This cannot seriously be real. I refuse to believe anyone can actually be this deluded.

welcome to the current year user

whats wrong kiddo, mad that a woman journalist said the truth?

They aren't even hiding their retardation anymore

Yes its true.

Technically none of them were scientists. Egon was the only one who could into Holla Forums, but he was also nuts. Ray was a ghost encyclopedia but not so much a scientist or engineer. And Peter was a fucking con man, pure and simple, in it for that sweet easy grant money.

Winston had no academic background (hell he was a fortune teller at one point) and Louis was Louis, and both of them could operate a proton pack without too much trouble. Also '09 game where they are going over their high turnover rate…

And given that in pretty much everything else that was vaguely canon (early Real Ghostbusters) where Janine could do what needed to be done…as long as someone's actually building and maintaining the nuclear accelerators that the proton packs and containment system require to operate, basically anyone can do it with a modicum of training.

AV Club is the Onion right? So this is a parody article?

feminist males are honorary woman.

Is this true?

Yes its true. This writer has no dick.

RUN, Holla Forums, KING KONG HAS RISEN

I think that this term is rather stupid. It is the stereotype of the guy that fucked the girl they had a crush on. Or for women, the guy that fucked them and didn't call.

Basically the guy they are railing against isn't the type to give two shits about a 30 year old movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjJzwl7W4vE

Skull Island isn't out until next year.

The A.V. Club is from The Onion but they do legit reviews. Devin Faraci was one of the assholes shitting on the AVGN after his video.

It's Devin Faraci, that should speak for itself.

Fucking tease.

Genuinely not shitposting, I'd fug that scruffy little cheesehead manlet's brains out.

Quality review though. One of the better ones they've done in a while, even if it is an easy target.

I looked it up. AV Club is still part of the Onion, but they are the part of the outfit that takes themselves seriously because serious film reviews = $$$.

So this is all legit. Wew.

Oh, at least we know thousands of AVGN fans send him death threats every day

who

Is this guy on /cow/? Could be be?

He's the most unironic hack who actually so delusional that he considers himself the voice of generation and one of the best film critics to exist.
He also is an over sensitive pussy who likes to talk shit but then cries when he gets hit.
So to see him once again go full retard and say that the new Ghostbusters was a cinematic masterpiece while the original was a terrible, overrated film to piss off "manbabies" isn't surprising. I'm honestly more surprised he hasn't killed himself for being a man yet.

I forgot to add on the last post, yes he's had a few threads on there too.
He's the guy who said he sympathizes more with ISIS than Anti-Zoe Quinn people.

Why are these Jews' opinions important? Throw them some good ol' Zyklon B to help them with their asthma.

Holla Forums, I…

They fused to form the ultimate waste of human life.

>>>/reddit/

Oh, so he's a goober and not an actual reviewer anyone listens to. Feels better.

are you excitied? archive.is/w6ln8

I wish the death part of his site name comes sooner.

Devin was colossal faggot back during primordial GG. He compared gamers to ISIS terrorists two days before the hashtag even started. Prime turbo-beta.

He's also a film critic who does stuff with Badass Digest, CHUD and has a podcast with MTV people. He ain't Richard Roeper, but he's not a non-entity either.

leave her alone!

No one treats him seriously but he somehow has connections to the industry and is a fairly known critic.
Basically, he's Leigh Alexander if she was even more pathetic.

He has to be an elaborate troll. Otherwise why does he write like that? It all has an aura of sarcasm and exaggeration around it, like you're not supposed to take it seriously.

Why would you do that to yourself? Is he actually autistic?

What did it mean by that?

wew.

Ironically Roeper gave it 1 star

Movieblob liked it too, of course. Good thing is nobody outside /cow/ knows about his existence.

Then why are you mentioning him, then? (^;

I'm /cow/ :^ )

I can't imagine he'd rate it high under any situation.

Ebert would have likely done the same thing, look at how he savaged 1941 back in the day.

I could literally take a bunch of ironic shitposts from Holla Forums, throw them together, and wind up with the same caliber of article as this miserable twat just shit out.

only you'd do it for free

I'm seriously considering making a fake review made entirely of Holla Forums shitposts and then posting it here to see if anyone can tell the difference.

Do it, user. Please! Kek would bless you!

MY

You know what you need to do.

twitter is going apeshit trying to defend ghostbuster kong.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q="Leslie Jones"&src=tren

twitter.com/hashtag/loveforlesliej?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=tren

BALLS

I liked Bridesmaids, but come on. Cinematic classic? That's really setting the bar low.

This is gonna be such a clusterfuck, here's to hoping it ruins a couple careers and sets SJW's back a decade.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehahhaahahhahahahahahahah!

The worst thing about any Ghostbusters review, is having to see footage of the New Ghostbusters.

Beautiful.

It is The SJW Club. What did you expect?

What the fuck. Did this bitch even see the movie?

Casper. Took me a while.

So basically, they need this movie to keep making 46 million in the domestic box office every weekend for roughly the next month or so, or they're screwed?

Looks like it. Going to be at least another week before it can officially be called a flop.

It's fake, fucking retards.
archive.is/mS8Ai
You really are easy to manipulate aren't you?

come on now

If nothing else, it will at least stand as a good example of how much purchasing power and dedication these feminist hipster cunts have. If they actually manage to drive enough ticket sales for long enough that Sony actually meets their initial goal for the film, then I won't even be mad if they go through with a nuGhostbusters cinematic universe. They'll have put their time and money where their mouths are and fucking earned something of their own, for once.

That said, I'm expecting it to drop down to at least $30 million next week, if not outright get cut in half from this weekend's box office earnings. Because hipsters never actually spend much money on the causes they claim to support. So long as they've got one ticket stub to wave around and a few selfies of themselves in an empty theater, they won't be back.

for what its worth boxofficemojo stats showed 25% drop in gross on the third day last i checked

The Onion is going straight to the shitter now that Univision bought them out.

What do you mean it's fake? Which one is it?

Remember that article they put out sucking Hillary Clinton's dick?

"First female presidential candidate told to be more inspiring" or some similarly fellating bullshit

I think $30 million is optimistic.

Some quick number crunching: Spy, Paul Feig's last film, made 30% of its final take on opening weekend, and made half of its budget back. With a similar run, this would produce a slight profit at around $160 million. Not enough to make back its marketing budget, but enough to pay for its production, which is often "good enough".

However, this seems optimistic. Spy released in the middle of a dead season. Paul Feig just came off Bridesmaids, which is really popular among normalfags for some reason. A lot of people (especially on reddit and other sites) have expressed opinions like "I wasn't expecting much but what pleasantly surprised". This implies that it received good word of mouth, which will improve ticket sales beyond opening weekend.

On the other hand, this has made back 1/3rd of its budget in the first week. It came in second to an animated movie about talking animals in its second week. Next week, there's a ton of normiebait films coming out. Star Trek alone is going to cannibalize the audience, which is probably identical to the demographic that was hyped for this; they're not going to spend money to see it twice when they could watch Gay Sulu. Suicide Squad is going to consume the rest of the potential audience; people who might be inclined to see it with good word-of-mouth, and who like big-budget franchise movies of varying quality.

The film's profits have already dropped by a quarter between days. They have less than a week to earn their money back before all the theaters cancel showings and the audience starts watching something else. It's just not going to happen.

Sony might make half their money back from the theatrical run, and then the rest back after a decade in the bargain bin DVD section… if those are still around. Knowing publishers these days, they'll probably demand Netflix buy the streaming rights to all three movies as a package if they want the original, forcibly inflating the "profit" just to act like it wasn't a total loss.

So, in short, I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually makes its budget back, but it's going to need some extra studio creativity to do so, and it's almost impossible for it to make an actual profit in terms of how much Sony has spent researching and marketing. Not to mention failure to build a franchise is going to shoot their attempt to reboot the cartoon and video games in the foot severely. Even Polygon couldn't stand it.

er, no, because
is never happening

After the shit that was the TFA review, this is a much needed reprieve.

I'm worried.

I feel there's going to be at least another month of Ghostbuster speculation and shitflinging, telling us we didn't support a poor little [multi-million dollar] movie from a megacorp, spin going bonkers in desperation, using the Leslie Jones twitter shit as fuel for strawmanning/bashing. I barely go to movies now due to anxiety and prices, so only save it for stuff I deem worthy the cost and tend to go at non-weekend matinees. I'm not wasting my cash on condesending marketed, unfunny low-brow schlock that meanders as an extended 1st act to a drawn-out trilogy. I've grown tired of GB2016 talk months back and just want it to end.

What the fuck are you getting worried for? You think they are going to make a sequel just to prove "the h8rs" wrong when they are already in the shit? Noone even gives a shit about anyone involved in this except Chris.

End it, then.

Can you blame them for taking the bait? This is not far off some of the articles we've actually seen, and the the AV Club is owned by a Hillary supporter.

I would not put it past them actually. They really committed to that piece of shit, and I doubt they're seeing the box office as anything more than a tool to shut up the filthy goobergators. They might just push the franchise further even at a loss.

Yeah, even the most ridiculous satire can't measure up to reality anymore so this could have been real.

My accountant, oy vey.

Sony's trying to find a profitable film franchise to keep them afloat, and after all this shit, that ain't GB. The best that can muster now is a streaming series that gets canceled after 14 episodes.

hollyjew loves pushing its retarded ideologies, but there is something they love far more

shekels

Sony isn't going to push anything KNOWING its going to be a major loss

Fuck it?

Mine too

If you want some solace about this, Faraci was beaten in a boxing duel by Joe Swanberg, and he cried like a little girl.

I j-just dropped my c-contact lens!

Faraci probably could have held his own, it's not like the other guy was dancing around him, if he actually knew how to fight and didn't just flail wildly like a pathetic little girl. In fact, a little girl could probably fight better.

Even if it breaks even it still won't help Sony recuperate costs of marketing, merchandise and planning/production of whatever sequels and spin-offs they had cooking, primed to jumpstart the new shared universe.

lmao look at these two faggots slapfight

goddamn eddie Murphy used to be funny

It's another $250 million not used to make catgirls a reality.

holy shit I didn't know Eric Idle was in this

There's a point where a satirical article is so similar to what it's supposed to be making fun of that it becomes impossible to differentiate.

I can see the headlines now after another terrible box office weekend. "Failure of Ghostbuster's reboot shows why we need Feminism now more than ever!" I mean after all, if America wasn't so misogynist the movie would have been the financial success it deserves to be.

They can bitch and moan all they fucking like, they shat $250 million down the toilet, betting on feminists cunts, and the rest of Hollywood will notice.

It's $69 million.

At least post the right data.