What's the Holla Forums irrelevant of neon genesis evangelion?

What's the Holla Forums irrelevant of neon genesis evangelion?

probably big bang theory

Lost

didn't the creators of lost admitted all the religious symbolism was pointless if not outright admitted lost was bullshot altogether?

If you mean Eva's religious symbolism, yeah gainax stated many times it was done for visual aesthetics and didn't mean anything.

I prefer the Nolan version.

aaawwww, did someone just learn a big new word?

nigger plz

>>>/a/

So it's a perfect comparison.

Does Evangelion represent the entirety of anime now?

all these dumb edgy teenage-tier "symbolism" laden shows/anime/vidya like xenogears, eva, or lost boils down to

From what I've seen in threads discussing NGE, the actual substance of the story is with the characters. The symbolism may or may not mean anything.

It's ironic that people on one hand position themselves as intellectuals and dismiss NGE because the symbolism doesn't mean anything, but on the other hand they don't look any deeper than the symbolism. They don't consider the story and characters.

if you're a normalfag, Eva and moeshit are all anime.

like this guy

Cute strawman kid. You can reduce anything to that level and it will sound dumb.

This. Eva is about the characters.Ccool robots and angels are just plot devices. You might say they are "cool devices".

Don't you mean equivalent?

This tbh.

Asuka/Rei fags plz.

Maybe they aren't considering the characters further because they're mostly one-dimensional and seem to have been written by a teenager?

Or maybe you're just lashing out with an emotional knee-jerk response because anime triggers you.

But that's where you're wrong mister, I love me some Chinese cartoons.

To name some favorites: Mushishi, Tatami Galaxy, Bakemono no Ko

well i like all of those and when i finally watched nge i liked it too but it wasn't the end all be all of anime like it had been hyped to me. it took me years to finally watch it cause i knew it couldnt possibly live up to all the hype.
also i hated all the characters and only liked it for the cool visuals and meaningless symbols

Yes the show was about taking the stereotypical school anime characters (The low confidence male) (The Arrogant Yandere) (The Quiet Female) throwing them into a twist on the typical Japanese Giant robot show, where instead of working together and being happy and no one ever died, all the opposite things happened.

Not a huge fan of deconstructions. Lot easier to tear something down than to build something new.

Please dont use best dere to describe worst dere

Ya'll niggers answering to a wrong question.

No I don't think that's quite it.

/a/ shitposting goes on /a/

>>>/a/

This is an American imageboard, speak english or kill yourself.

Where did I say that?

What is this supposed to argue?

That's not how language and communication work.

The mods usually delete shit posting there, the board is so small if they allowed it – it would likely overwhelm the board, meaning they're probably just shit posting here. However they have a designated shiting street, so it might not actually be /a/nons.

you forgot the underage eye candy and the underage eye candy with big tits

Probably American Psycho. Both are legitimately good but holy fuck have then been overrated and memed to absolute death and now every 16 year old thinks they're a genius because they read about the symbolic meanings of each on the internet.

The World's End because it's a sci-fi adventure that's actually about loneliness and depression.

wow, you're definitely an autist if you don't understand A E S T H E T I C

aiyah u talk cock lah :))))))))

>>>/a/