What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

tweetsave.com/khloekardashian/status/754930196378034176
tweetsave.com/chloegmoretz/status/754932037073575937
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BROWN

This made my penis hard on so many levels and i can't even masturbate right now.

Never saw whore backtracking so hard before.

A 9/10 blonde, big titted attention whore was teaching a class at Beta University.
‘Before the class begins you should get on your laptops and like my Facebook updates and 50 new party and beach photos despite me never acknowledging your existence.’
At this moment a robotic, NEET, virgin, who was out of his house for the first time in a week, and fully comprehended the scale of female privilege and the easiness of their lives, stood up and held a rock. ‘What does this rock feel like?’
The ego inflated lecturer smirked quite Jewishly and enthusiastically replied, ‘It feels rough. It hurts my hand just by holding it!’
‘Wrong. If it hurts you and treats you roughly…then why haven’t you let it cum
on your face yet?'"

The lecturer was visibly shaken and dropped her chalk and copy of 50 Shades of Grey. She stormed out of the room crying those white knight summoning tears. The betas applauded and realized that if 20% of the men get all of the women, then they outnumber Chad 4 to 1. After one week all women were enslaved by the beta uprising and distributed equally among the male population.

The lecturer lost her tenure and was fired the next day. She committed suicide after realizing that none of the hundreds of men that offered to marry her were millionaires, and that her life was too hard.

8/10, I hope this isn't pasta

Uh, this rewrite, that is.

Obligatory

How old was Chloe here?

TOP SHELF

Well meme'd, friendo.

Can so someone HD Chloe asshole?

Her taint barely ever breaks out of a light plod. And the lighting is very, very average.

8/10 it's a paragraph too long but have potential

Awww, she sinked the boat to kill the captain. Poor girl, what happened to her loli body? I was looking forward to fapping to her anus but now i simply can't. Did the JUST league invite her already?

It's weird, her body just seems so badly built. It reminds of the ugly characters you can create in Dragon's Dogma with their awkward body shapes.

How long untill she comes out as a lesbian?

tweetsave.com/khloekardashian/status/754930196378034176
tweetsave.com/chloegmoretz/status/754932037073575937

Needs implants STAT. Chloe G Moretitz please

How could anyone think chloe was the girl on the right? Look at how her body isn't shaped like a refrigerator, it's not even fucking close.

I never thought I'd say this, but Selena Gomez is BASED

The nogs have been stretching your waifus asshole out. You could land a fucking jumbo jet in that Hershey road now.

I didn't know Selena Gomez was so based

I don't have to stand for these disgusting 3d based insults

BIG

Desperate

Was that innuendo?

Desperate

Selena goddamn Gomez has no business being this based what the shitting fuck.

high school drama! LOL

I hate to ask, but is beiber or swift tweeting about BLM?

i don't think so

What a weak figure.

Based Taylor

Does Chloe still have a anal cherry?