ITT: Movie villains who did absolutely nothing right

ITT: Movie villains who did absolutely nothing right.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pcQ7y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup he qualifies

kek Stormcucks BTFO

cumskins BTFO

Whoever told you this meme wasn't dead, lied.

For the sake of argument let's say this caught on mainstream like: is there any negative connotation to cum? Really? As opposed to say shitskin where your epidermis is comparable to excitement, is cumskin by any stretch of the imagination pejorative? Do you honestly believe any free floating spirit in the ether presented with the choice "BE MICHAEL JORDAN" or "BE A RANDOM WHITE HOMELESS DUDE" would honestly pick anything beyond the latter based on the entirety of human experience? You mudblooded lower species should really leave critical thought to the higher mammals.

sshhhh just don't reply
freech feeds on your attention

all me

all me tbh

For those already not aware.
archive.is/pcQ7y

Swan literally did nothing wrong, he was just trying to run a successful music business. It's not his fault that Winslow is a naive fool with a short temper. Everything that happened to him that turned him into the phantom was his own damn fault.

Swan was even generous enough to fix him up so he could continue to make music. He's a saint, really. Plus, he gave the world Beef.

you have great taste in kinos OP, and I'm sorry that your thread fell victim of the shitposting that's oozed into every corner of this board

(You) (You) (You) (You)

Whats with this idiocy

All you

love how triggered cumskins get
yeah you can insult others but you cant handle a single insult yourselves

Cumskin is a pretty weak insult to be honest mate. Your attempts just make niggers everywhere look bad.

rofl you go girl

What's going on here?

Could I please stop pointing out all the posts I've made? I'm the only person who has posted on Holla Forums for months, and I already know that the posts are mine.

Isn't that the point?

If that is his point then he's doing a damn good job.

Spotted the Atheism Plus shitstain. Back to PZ Myers's shithole with you, retard.

Paul Williams?

>>>/gghq/

As Swan in Phantom of the Paradise.

The butler from Aristocats.

Failed to control Stark who jokes about your impotency.

Yet the only memorable Marvel villain.

Kylo Ren tier tbh

So you're saying getting caught was part of his plan?

This moron