This man pisses me off

This man pisses me off.

Cool story bro.

dude lsd lmao

DUDE

CATHOLICS

LMAO

Isn't he the retard who didn't know where the word "ghetto" came from and thought it was an exclusively black word?

He's a satanist.

This man pisses me off even more

Why?

My guess is that he said something antisemitic therefore JIDF has started their smear campaign.

not an argument

Why argue when you can donate?

"Not an argument" is not an argument in itself. It's a true hypocritical statement.

Now, I don't know if Molyneaux actually said that, but if he did that's very stupid of him.

If Holla Forums started it, well I'm not surprised then. It's well known they have the lowest IQ both here and on cuckchan.

The progressive west pisses me off.

I agree. He's a fucking idiot who believes in bigfoot, ufos, and other stupid shit. He also is a wannabe badass who is too pussy to fight professionally. Worst part of it all is a lot of mmafags worship the ground he walks on even though the only reason he still commentates for UFC is because no one gives a shit about Fear Factor anymore and his stand-up sucks.
He's also a manlet.

I remember watching Fear Factor when I was really really young and getting him confused with Bruce Willis and I thought the show was related to Die Hard

He's a pretty good example of the Dunning-Kruger effect as it applies to college-age stoners, except Joe Rogan never grew out of that phase.

You're trying too hard.

Manlet conspiracytard detected

Uninformed pseudoskeptic detected.

He really, REALLY makes you think, though.

Not that outlandish, just a big creature with big feet. Could just be a species of monkey or bear.
AIDF, please.

scientists already proved aliens dont exist, grow up kid

I doubt they're flesh and blood creatures. There's some really weird stuff connected to sasquatch sightings that don't really fit that interpretation and seem to have a connection to other paranormal phenomena. Then there's the question of how they've evaded capture for so long.

0/10

Never change /x/.

Moar

Try again, familia.

I think you might just be mad jelly.

He doesn't even believe in bigfoot. He made fun of those guys.

What's Kurt Angle doin' in the Octagon?!

theres nothing more pathetic than a random loser sucking some ugly baldie's tiny cock on the internet

This.

I read that as:

I don't like him either but that's completely untrue, he doesn't believe in Bigfoot or UFOs. He participated in a Bigfoot hunt for a TV show but he doesn't belive in Bigfoot.

Holla Forums troll detected. Go back to freech faggot

Who?

Dwayne Johnson, formerly known as "The Rock."

I can't tell if his a master manipulator or he really does care about people and shit. something is off about this guy tho. his smile is creppy

Aliens and Sasquatch are the same thing. Demons.

1000% melonhead oppressor tbh

I find him hilarious in that the concept of rogan is funny. The character that Rogan is and what he portrays himself as compared to reality is funny. If you watched mma you would also be forced to get to know him and become familiarized with his weird ticks and other quirky behaviors.Vid rel. it's just funny to see rogan act like well rogan in these situations.

Holy shit.
How do they not all crack up with him hovering like that?

The ring girls start laughing. I really think things like this make rogan feel powerful. He gets off to standing next to these guys.