Weekend box office results are in

Just 45mil, second place after a shitty cgi cartoon that's been out for 2 weeks.
Budget 144 mil.

A disaster.

Suicide Watch established.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mrjsd
archive.is/mrjsd
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/with_replies
archive.is/0EVVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Vietnam war was a tie." They won't drop the reality distortion field until it gets worse. Let's hope the new Star Trek kills it once and for all.

I don't know what can be worse tbh. It couldn't even win against a new IP cartoon that's been out for it's second week. With all the shill promotion., with all the desperate GO SEE THIS MOVIE TO SAVE FEMINISM articles. It doesn't even need Star Trek to finish it off, but it will regardless.

I don't believe it. They're fudging numbers.

AYO HOL UP

YOU SAYIN WE SUM KINDA

SUICIDE WATCH

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

JUST

But that would mean that the new Jew Trek would be a success.
Let them both fail.

Nice paint skills, goobergator.

That wouldn't be hard this year

Nice dubs

Eh, Star Trek is lesser of 2 evils with just lazy fag pandering. Let it crash the stinker.

Abrams Trek 3 succeeding is a foregone conclusion. It's just pleb enough to interest most people.

I mean, let's be realistic, one gonna have all kinds of space action shit with explosions and lasers and chases and stuff. The other has 4 unfunny female comedians standing in front of green screen and waving plastic toys for 15 minutes. If you have to go, at least go on a dumb action one with space and shiet.

That's how RT works tho

Those dubs are fudged.

But Sundays not over. How can this be the final results?

new weeks start on sundays

Holla Forums please.
A honest question deserves a honest response.

Oh ok

Is this somehow being spun positively?

We knew they would try desperately to spin it positively

Also, checked

I hope somebody is rubbing it in their faces in the comment section

People are surprised by Men giving up on women
At least in the 60s feminists tried to look attractive still.

I can bet everything I have that the comment section is either shilled to death or heavily moderated.

checked

seriously gifmaker, you're not fooling anyone, go to your containment thread

At least it provided dank maymay

that's how RT is pozzed

Sick trips brah

And let me hammer home that point about that Pets movie..

It got fucking walloped by a half-assed CGI movie in it's second week and barely out-performed Finding Dory, a sequel no one wanted to an middling kids movie that's been in theaters for a month

Aren't there more important happenings going on for you to shitpost about?

>>>Holla Forums

Did I say jews you dense motherfucker? My response is (if you knew how to read) is that they made estimations and those estimations are the numbers that are being posting.

Also
Get out.

You literally typed jews.

Were you always retarded? Or did something happen to make you this way

Good enough for feminism.

The second you autists went at it, we stopped having dubs in this chosen thread.

he started it

The power of kek is still here.

You sound like a child

You sound like a cunt

what of the words of the following sentences I wrote mean jews you fucktard

Or is that you're an retarded idiot who see pol everywhere?

The second you autists went at it

I'm not the idiot who thinks that my answer about sony giving estimations of their expected box office mean jews and is a paranoid who see pol everywhere.

thanks fam

I find 60s feminists to be hot as fuck, unless of course they're unshaved hippies.

Actual feminists from the 60s were hot and actually stood for something real.

trying to act like this wasn't you faggot?

Take a break

Fucking newfag tards the lot of you.

I didn't write that you imbecile, you're the one who needs to get out. You see da evul pol everywhere.

I said they were hot. Except Mary Tyler Moore and her shitty show. Both just shittier versions of That Girl which was better in every way. Also of course they stood for something real rather than this new age "muh soggy knees", "muh bathrooms" and "muh pandering/token characters in media" shit. Now these new age dykes are calling the feminists from back then unprogressive and foolish. If not for those hot 60s bitches (with the oh so lovely curled hair, beautiful eyeshadow and fancy silk gloves) these modern bitches probably wouldn't even be allowed to vote.

But they were hot. Just look at those fucking cheeks my nignog.

How droll

Was Linda a feminist?

Not that I know of. At least not the kind that goes around talking about female superiority and shit as far as I know.

It's like losing a fight to someone with Down's.

Quality

That has less to do with them being disgusting Marxist pigs and more with the fact that Western civilization actually forced some standards upon cunthood.

HNNNNGGGG

Seriously what is it about that pets movie that's making it such a big hit?

it's a pets movie

gee, I don't know, an opiate for the masses to goo-goo-gaga at without being as big a financial burden as a real fucking human being.

Here's what happens:

I asked about the movie you marxy dingus.

Well that answers my question.

You see da evul jew everywhere

Here's what actually happens:

>>>Holla Forums

Leave immediately

The show isn't that bad, as far as kid's shows go. The two mayors of the opposing towns totally want to fuck

It's crumbling.

Not yet! When they start churning out articles bashing the pet cartoon then it will be the time to let loose our smug laughs.

Inb4 they start overanalyzing The Secret Life of Pets, trying to cherry pick out some hidden misogynist message, and then articles saying that its a pro-MRA movie or something start coming out.

the reason why Holla Forums needs IDs: the post

Whatever, remember to check under your bed before to sleep, maybe evil pol is hiding in there.

Like with Angry Birds?

Agreed then you wouldn't be able to continue with your fibs.

Whatever, remember to check under your bed before to sleep, maybe evil jews are hiding in there.

mashable already making excuses

to anyone living on hotpockets, I understand that you'll find 46m(estimate) to be impressive but when you spend 144M and plus dollars on this. It down right a disasters. As many of you know, movies now a days need to make their money quickly because people have more entertainment and movies cannot longer compete like they used to. You see at best this movie made up a fraction of it advertisement and shilling money but that sunk back into RED by the movie budget. Now the bean counters are going to see this as HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN!? Then put ghostbusters and the female formula into the radioactive bin as it lose them money and along with jews, bean counters don't like to see red ink. WE HAVEN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT HOW MANY OF THIS TICKET SALES WERE FREE ENTRY AND NOW THEY'RE GOING TO REFURBISH THAT MONEY BACK TO THE THEATER. So overall the 46m estimate figure isn't counting the dollars that they need to pay the cinema back for covering the free ticket. So yeah, they're trying to put a positive spin on a disaster to make themselves feel better since like paul feig they too put all of their chip on black and loud. But unlike feig, they gonna cover their ears and going lalalala I CAN'T HEAR YOU SHITLORD! Since feig will be force to remember this as another bitter pill to swallow like his first film which put a stop to his career momentary. Now this will destroy any confidence on the following names.

Amy Pascal

Paul Feig

Katie Dippold(writer)
Leslie Jones
Mckinnon
Fat donkey
Red lady
Tom Rothman(Already tarnish reputaion and he had the power to stop this)
I can't remember the other name because I didn't hate them as much as everyone else involve with this abortion of a movie.

Fuck off jew.

In fairness, there were secret nationalistic and pro-masculine undertones to Angry Birds. For once, SJWs didn't have to create their own outrage. Thing is, they've cried wolf about so many things so often that normies don't care any more, and made the Angry Birds movie a success.

can confirm

Aye. When you look at this thing in the actual scale things are set at, this isn't just a matter of needing another 100 or so dollars. People like to reduce large numbers to smaller figures and shorthand, to make them easier to manage, but it's also very deceiving.

The gap from 46 million to 144 million isn't just a few small figures.. It's not even fully honest. Sony dumped millions more into advertising, PR events, early screenings, release parties, merchandising, the of producing and sending out hundreds of thousands of theater-quality copies of the movie, and let's not forget all the money that went towards making sure this thing got good reviews.

Sure, in a couple more weekends, they'll break even, right? Wrong! Star Trek comes out next weekend and the amount of people who will go to see a movie on a weekday evening is negligible at best. They won't have another weekend in the millions, and every day that ticks by without a lot of money being made is another day that the interest gets higher. Another day that investors and executives get more impatient and less understanding.

Successful movies pack theaters so full that they accidentally oversell tickets. Successful movies become a thing that leaves people scrambling to find a theater and a showtime where they can get two seats next to each other. Successful movies rake in so much dosh so quickly that theaters cut showtimes on other movies so they can make more room for the movie everyone is desperately trying to see.

For them to be successful at this point, they'd have to pack every single theater across the nation during every showtime, but that shit ain't happening.

It's dead. It's done with. Anyone delusional enough to think this will be regarded as a success at all is lying to themselves because they invested almost as much emotionally into this movie as Sony did financially.

Oh, shit, good point. I forgot about all those three tickets they were throwing around.

They fucked up EVERYTHING.

Box office: 337.7 million USD
Budget: 73 million USD
here the budget and the profit for agitated avians
6.3/10IMDb
43%Rotten Tomatoes
43%Metacritic
Now here the score for the "culture critics" as we all know critics are absolute reliable and incorruptible to money and twisted ideals.

Yep, it was dead on arrival. Anyone could have spell disaster since your first PR stunt was with a comatose kid at a hospice, hell, along the fact that it got beat by a two week old movie shine more on the fact that this movie was shit to begin with. The biggest sin that any movie can make is to be mediocre or forgettable and this movie manage to do both.

*those free ticket

Wouldn't global sales push it to the 60milish mark?

I'm just saying that girl dog will be pretty fuckable if they do an episode set in the future.

Still low and most of that (international) money isn't seen by the studio.

Why do they care so much about pushing this still? It's a failed reboot of a comedy from the 80s.

Why did they think it was okay to put all their eggs into this basket?

probably

Well fuck… Thanks a lot mom.

She played Madame President/Hillary Clinton in Supergirl and is a pretty vocal feminist in most in public more so than online with a real gurrl power type attitude and some new age california yoga mentality compared to her more level headed self from early 2000s/90s. Whenever she sits down to talk about her views on things she's sort of a walking contradiction. To put it simply, she's the female Pierce Brosnan.

fuck off quasimodo fag

GoTfags and Maisefags deserve each other. It's the One True Pairing.

ayy lmao

She might just be the person I hate more than anyone in the film industry, and the annoying thing is this is like her 9th colossal fuck-up and she'll likely still be able to find work and respect by pulling the 'feminist' card despite pissing off women everywhere with her bullshit

Where are they getting this number? I heard 45.

so the net loss was about 98,000,000 dollars?

No…

I was really surprised to search my most used torrent sites for a cam of this and only finding torrents for the brazzers version

Anybody know where I can find this a torrent? Piratebay one doesnt seem to work

the brazzers version is out? holy shit that was quick

I wonder if the director of the Brazzers version broke down crying when he couldn't direct a highly choreographed group action scene the way he envisioned?

I wish "cinematic action movie explosion fest that happens to have the Star Trek license" was capable of failing but it's one of the few reboots to actually be successful for some reason. I'm guessing the reason is that with others, most people have seen the originals and can easily compare how shit the new one is. But in this case the originals are too boring for the general audience so they think jew jew abrahms take on it is actually better. My best friend is a film student that thinks these movies are good, I find this to be strange because he generally has solid taste.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII…… CAN'T STAND IT… I KNOW YA PLANNED IT!

Pretty sure there's something of a backlash against Abrams Trek 3 too. I mean, they're making it an action movie for meatheads, not true contemplative sci-fi like Star Trek is supposed to be. People who liked that Beastie Boys songs were the type of assholes who gave wedgies to people who watched Star Trek. Also, Trek 2 was kinda meh. It'll make money, sure, but I question whether or not it'll have legs.

Yep. She's already filming her part for Supergirl. I've lost all respect for this bitch. But I will always love her past self.

Well I know what I'm doing tonight. Gotta go fast or some shit.

Who planned it?

It's a combination of both foreign and domestic grosses. From the most recent figures, it's 46 million domestic, 19 million foreign,

Without China they're doomed beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The game had a record 12 people playing congruently at one point.

Only 30 or so people bought the game on steam. It probably won't make back however much it took to port it.

Paul Fag himself said the movie had to make over 500 million to be profitable.

We should just watch this version and whenever ghostbuster 2016 is mentioned, we go to this one.

Source or link for this?
If true thats fucking delicious. It'll be LUCKY to make back the 144 mil budget, let alone 500mil

archive.is/mrjsd
He said that this movie has to make 500 million to be considered successful.

Thats way too much to expect from a reboot of a dormant 80s comedy series. I just wonder if Sony will greenlight a sequel to this, or if they'll look for some other property to reboot.

They have nothing else. This was their great white hope after screwing up Spider-Man.

The movie tanked. Are you retarded? What are they going to do blow another 500 million to make a sequel that opens third place behind Ice Age 10?

Did they screw up 007 too? Wonder whats gonna happen with Sony at this point.

I cant tell if it bombed or not given that there are so much conflicting box office reports. Unless 1st week box office performance decides if your film will live or die.

BTFO by discount pixar

It does. Which is why there is so much emphasis on opening week sales. Once the initial hype is gone your movie is finished.

Why? The film's already full of bitches and pussies.

you are now imagining Melissa McCarthy sitting on your face

No one is that gay.

Abortion,

I didn't even know this existed.

My balls itch

I would like to creampie Emma Stone.

She looks like the kind of girl that would find it very uncomfortable.

She would not like that. You are scum and she would most likely rather die than allow herself to be touched by you.

she's a big girl. she could handle it.

mean. ;_;

Is this a thing?

6 weeks ago, Feig estimated Cisbusters to make at least $500 million.

archive.is/mrjsd

Looks like he's going back to movie jail.

that image must be old, because it has the seal of certified freshness, at only 73%

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/with_replies

forgot to link to

Take your nigger fetish somewhere else, Holla Forums.

Nah, it was originally a response to so I removed the CF.

Need to update it with more info.

Nice triggering :^)

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/hell/

Not him or the guy who posted "jews control the future", but you're an autist if you don't see it was a facetious post

Top kek, everything after the suffragettes wasn't feminism anymore. By the 60s feminism was already a tool of the elites. It was co-opted as far back as 1929 when the propaganda pioneer (((Edward Bernays))) played them like a damn fiddle to boost Lucky Strike sales.

lel

is that a problem?

>>>Holla Forums

she was born in 1951 idiot, she was a teen in the 60s

The masters of propaganda were the kike and the nazi, face it you triggered cuck

W E W

E

W

Does that include marketing ?
Although most of the marketing campaign was actually forced controversy (us vs them narrative)

I called it, they always find a way to break imaginary records.
Although I'll admit it becomes more ridiculous by the year.

Marketing cost is never included in the disclosed public budget. Basically always double the sum you see on any official source.

Star Trek is getting 90% fresh rating on RT. Dickbusters is fucked.

archive.is/0EVVc

>>>Holla Forums

What if Paul Feig watched The Producers, realized that he could embezzle money by creating a movie sure to flop, and ran with it?

nope, still >>>Holla Forums tho

Gas yourself faggot.

Can somebody explain them how Sony planned all those spider-man sequels and spin-offs, and then cancelled them after the flop. Same with Fantfourstic.

Choose your path

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/ovens/

haha nope, your path is still >>>Holla Forums tho

>>>/ovens/

No, you deserve >>>/ovens/ tho. >>>/tumblr/ too.

What's going on in this thread? Feminists are mad that Nutbusters was a flop? What a surprise.

There are two* retards trying to top each other with le linking to other boards maymay. One seems to get triggered by Jews, the other one by calling out Jews. I can't help but think that a movie about their struggle against each other would perform better at the box office than Cisbusters.

*it might as well be just one retard trying to le ebin troll Holla Forums, because this is spilling on almost every thread. Just ignore it and refrain for the urge to take both baits.

Star Trek is the Asian man's problem.

nope, still >>>/egy/, tho

Just some goobergators trying to shit at each other, instead of watching this trainwreck crash in all it's beauty.

good ol 15 yo >>>Holla Forums :^)

Holla Forums kids derailing threads as usual.

You see the idea of the producers was to create a flop but it back fire on them and became a hit, this was banking on feminist buck, which by that i mean beta bucks, since you know, woman don't pay for shit. But paul here is not a producer he's not putting any money on it. He just co wrote it and directed the mess, he's just a cog on this already dying machine.

some other (((merchants))) are collecting the shekels. I think many movies are released to flop miserably on purpose the point is to A. Embezzle and B. spread subversive propaganda. As can be seen on this dog shit movie "ghost-busters"

Oh great. More Michael Bay in space crap by JJ that's nothing like Star Trek.

still an honor, I guess

People would rather see a movie about pets then three dykes and an ape.

Yes to the tax break scam but not so much in the cultural subvertion. It is subverting film, as paul and the writer are know for writing subverting movies. But it need to stick to people subconscious and conscious mind but this shitbis just sooo bland and forgettable to even be consider propaganda.

My apologies i saved it on muh tele which doesn't allow me to name files.

Girls with colored hair used to be my thing, but now all these sjw are using colored hair kind of killed my boner

Yeah, I guess you could say destroying the functional family structure in favor of unrestrained promiscuity and destroying the male social role as the provider is "Something real". Something real stupid, something real immoral, something real awful, something real destructive.

just messing with you man, let it spread out like wild fire

You mean the ape isn't the dykes' pet?

Same. Now there's no bigger boner killer.

They ruined big glasses for me too.

It's either 1 or 2 Holla Forums faggots who have been derailing Ghostbusters thread all weekend. Pathetic.

*It's either 1 or 2 Holla Forums faggots who have been derailing Holla Forums threads all year. Pathetic.

I could only ever hate fuck a girl with colored hair. It would be fun to sexually dominate some pink haired feminist(as long as she wasnt the usual landwhale size that most feminists are)

How about this?

What's with the Caligula music?

I can't wait to see this guy go even more batshit insane when Trump becomes president.

What's the deal with these queers anyway? Is this the establishment's basement dweller equivalent of JIDF?

"Sabotage" is a great song. Shut your fucking mouth.

I suspect one of these faggots is also a munterfag. His responses are quite similar to these ones (accusing detractors to be pol or reddit) when someone shits on his waifu

I'd watch a movie about that.
A certain kind of movie.

It's a (possibly literal) couple of le ebin trolls trying to de-reail threads here by going "back to pol/back to leftypol" back and forth. It's cute how they still think anyone will take their obvious bait.

If it wasn't for those earlier feminists then current day feminists wouldn't exist and we would have a lot more wholesome productive females instead of dysfunctional pseudo-men.

plus a 100M for marketing

It's not going to make 500M like Paul Fag said it needed to make

the same 1 or 2 Holla Forums faggots who have been derailing /n/ threads

everyone knows/ pol/ are adolescent kids, but they can't be that naive

or can they?

I wish I had as much free time as you, Holla Forums user. I hope you have fun wasting your life away on actively making an imageboard worse.

I'm sure 60% is the lowest a movie can still get a fresh rating.