These Are the People in Charge of Rotten Tomatoes

Really makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-hater-roeper-ive-had-a-dose-of-some-freaky-posts/
archive.is/pcQ7y
deadline.com/2016/02/fandango-acquires-rotten-tomatoes-flixster-1201704373/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did anyone even watch Selma? The only time I have ever heard someone talk about it, they were complaining it didn't win something.

They're going to shit on ghostbusters 2 hard to make the new movie seem like anything less than an insult. I bet all it's going to do is redeem 2.

Somebody tweeted at her that's not certified fresh anymore and when's she gonna remove it?

I used to act exactly like these people.

Updated

but why

idk

Because this is not a just world and user and his family did not go to the gas chamber when they had to.

Underrated post, tumblr isn't people.

How did you escape?

I got indoctrinated by memes, which I'm actually thankful for.

haha yeah i hate all the things you guys hate too
haha they're probably jews, i bet they have black friends, twisted liberal commie freaks

stay colonnihilated faggot

haha back to reddit

FUCK OFF Holla Forums

Go back to whatever website you came from, kiddos. Holla Forums is for the grown ups

all me

Looking through the "top critics" list, most of the positive reviews come from SJW sites like Salon, or from Literally Whos like The Minneapolis Whogivesashit. Most reviewers worth a damn shat on it.

Why are commie goons allowed to subvert this board with their blatant propaganda? This place belongs to us, not you.

What's his name again?

UH OH here comes the /reddipol/ brigade

>Goon/Freech faggots derail another thread
At least sage if you're going to respond to these guys

haha samefag, back to reddit

Joe Vargas, otherwise known as Angry Joe.

How many threads did you go through on Freech before you came up with the genius /reddipol/ insult. It's so witty. You guys are so cool, I especially love your irony.

Is this a fucking joke?!

That's Mickey Mouse

Fucking MRA manbabies, amirite?

>>>/oven/

Stop these stupid antics

Calm down tumblr if you're going to pretend to be Holla Forums and samefag at least give it some effort you fat cunt.

haha, nice try samefag
>>>/reddit/

well that explains why RT shilled Ghostbusters way more favorably than other sites.

All me.

OP struck a nerve, someone in full damage control mode

In the most childish and newfaggy way possible.

Well well well, what do we have here? Samefag, huh

seriously what the shit?

Did you ever see that picture with the monkeys, the ladder and the bananas? that's why.

OP send this stuff to midnight's edge

Aposematism at work

Am I supposed to be surprised?

How old is she?

too old to be dying her hair and acting like a 20 yr old

Once, they were people. Then they were twisted, mutilated. Now they are drones.

Ahhh, but he has a Spicshield.

A modern Western woman. Don't worry, your disgust and repulsion are only natural, as is the feeling you want to bash her face in with a baseball bat.

dank meme, now back to reddit tho

That's pretty rich coming from a leftist goon.

A what?

haha, that pretty rich coming from reddit, where you should go btw

Stop typing like a nigger you leftist monkey.

nice digits tbh

haha, nice double dubs, reddit, now go back :^)

Back to the leftist hugbox where you fit right in? Good one.

seriously these people are walking fucking caricatures. This guy is a sad dad tweeting about his kid not playing pokemon and Hawaiian shirts

RErelease, not remake. He's talking about the original movie being rereleased in theaters. They did that in 2014, idiot.

Is he autistic?

His pops is german and his mom is peruvian.

What? That Rotten Tomatoes has fags at the head that control what is seen? Its not mind blowing, just expected at this point.

Tweet back at them

Wew, that's some nice cultural appropriation. I bet this shitlord eats sushi too.

with a fork

I don't have a twatter

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/freech/
>>>Holla Forums
You are not welcome here.

There is literally nothing wrong with hawaiian shirts.

get one

haha, nice try reddit, where did you learn that

>>>/reddit/

neither are you

>>>/reddit/

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/jidf/
>>>/freech/
Cry about it, cuck.

haha, are you running of things to say, reddit? Maybe your friends redditors will help you :^)

haha, you cover is blown for capitalizing reddit, your favorite place. Now go back there :^)

JUST

Buttmad because the quasimodo faggotry is not at page 1 gifmaker?

Stop being buttmad gifmaker, you can post maisies on /waifuist/

There's a reason for the name, newfag.

haha, good one reddit samefag :^)

ITT: Autists derail a thread

So clearly this is the reason. GoT season ended and no one is giving a fuck about the munter and the series she is in, And you're buttmad because you can't shove pictures of maisie williams on everyone's face as you like to do. And that's why you derail the threads.

I told before and I told you now again, go to /waifuist/, this is not the place for quasimodo posting

And is probably a maisiefag, the one who like to call reddit to anyone who tells him that the munter is ugly and his shitposting in obnoxious and unfunny.

This, right here.

stop being so desperate, reddit samefag :^)

Hawaiian shirts are so god damn comfy, but I can't wear one because I'd be associated with people like this.

Hawaiian shirts are great, don't let that fag ruin 'em for you.

its sweatpants for me, I mean how come women can wear yogapants out in public but I can't wear my male equivalent without being seen as someone who has given up on life?

He's done really well for a guy with autism. I say well done.

This is my Hawaiian Hero.

Try a bowling ball shirt then.

I never paid attention to RT, but the recent Ghostbusters shit made me look into how the Tomatometer actually works.

Holy fuck, how is this even allowed. A 6/10 earns "Fresh", and Tomatometer goes by how many "Fresh" reviews there are…a movie can literally get like 90% 6/10 reviews and have a 90% on RT.

How…does this exist…kill me.

I don't bother with Western media anymore.

MONEY
O
N
E
Y

chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-hater-roeper-ive-had-a-dose-of-some-freaky-posts/

how triggered are dangerhairs and nu-males going to be by this?

In movies, and video games, 10 is paid for reviews and overrated, 9 is masterpiece, 8 is breddy gud, 7 is meh, before 6 is all shit.

God, I can't wait for these leftists to get slaughtered in the upcoming race war.

When are the fucking mods going to remove Holla Forums?

Source?

Isn't it telling that they're celebrating getting a fresh rating, like they were bracing themselves for the opposite, knowing they'd unleashed an absolute turd upon the world.

It's also sad that RT had to break their own rules and give them a pity award for it to happen.

It's cute that you think being a pseudo-lefty will give you the power to silence people.

shoo polack

Shifting the goalposts again. Or maybe you're just off your meds?

Keep at it, I find it hilarious.

lol u mad bro

i trell u cuz i liek trump

These autists should be banned for derailing every thread they're in.
For those not already aware
archive.is/pcQ7y

Keep on guessing, goon, I'm sure you have enough bogeymen that one of them might sort of apply.

So do you always use the same exact phrases/images on every website you use? Most people learn not to be an asshat after their first few probations.

Just admit that you have no clue who you're dealing with already, goon.

With an adolescent naive autist, like all polacks?

Also

sasuga Holla Forums :^)

arguing with us isn't going to get people to watch the shitty ghostbusters movie

or really accomplish anything other than you getting laughed at

Also known as,

Aggravated Andre
Ballistic Benavidez
Caustic Carlos
Enraged Enrique
Furious Fernandez
Gonzalez
Hostile Herman
Irate Ibanez
Jostled Jose
Livid Luis
Riled Ricardo

That better?

Her head looks like someone glued some dyed feathers to a leather sack

Actually, JUST Gonzalez kinda works. It's meta.

This explains the good score of the new Star Wars, Star Trek and anything directed/produced by Jar Jar Abrams.

What about Just Juan?

Banning doesn't work too well when they use VPNs.
The real solution is to stop falling for stupid, obvious b8 posts.

deadline.com/2016/02/fandango-acquires-rotten-tomatoes-flixster-1201704373/

Nig nogs made a competent Oscar bait it not winning said Oscar is raycism … just like how when a black guy is fishing if the fish doesnt bite then raycism

Ghostbusters 2 doesn't need redemption though it was a decent movie only with some questionable music choices

On Our Own is a guilty pleasure to me

Ghostbusters 2 doesn't need redemption though it was a decent movie only with some questionable music choices

The whole 2016 soundtrack feels like a non-ironic version of the shitty rap remix from Walk Hard

>>>/killyourself/