I think it's time we had a guilty pleasures thread

i think it's time we had a guilty pleasures thread

don't crucify me for them, i have an odd fascination with teleportation (if i could have a superpower or two, that and invisibility are all i would need)

and for into lens flare, i feel that the film could have easily been good had it not turned into a khan remake. just keep john harrison an original character, maybe an underground criminal empire type of guy, and you could still somewhat have the "i am your friend" thing, but without either kirk or spock dying. the whole false flag attacks to militarize starfleet part was fine, and peter weller is always fun to see.

fuck outta here with your shit

It doesn't get any guiltier, or more pleasurable, than this.

Man of taste

A true patrician of kino

Do I need to watch Chained Heat to get Chained Heat 2?

yes

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

I liked the action scenes. The only thing that ruined it was how they handled Khan. Having original Spock tell new Spock that "Khan is a bad apple. Don't trust him." was jarring to say the least.

He's a villain because the script said he was.

No, it stands on its own. You can dive right in.

Pootie Tang
SuperBad
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Easy A
John Wick (totally know his I'm Back speech)

Oh and Miss March

Pretty much every Michael Cera movie. I don't think he deserved to be built up only to end up a punchline.

The most shit movies that I enjoy are probably the prequels. They have impressively good art and audio design (podracing scene when judged only on these two aspects is straight up kino no joke) and impressively terrible writing and acting, it's easy to make fun of and use shitty quotes. In fact, I actually enjoy them more than the OT which are just mediocre action movies with good art/audio as opposed to batshit retarded action movies with slightly better art/audio. And out of the prequels, 1 is my favorite for being the most obvious example of everything I outlined. It had the podracing scene, underwater city, duel of the fates, and Queen Amygdala's outfits, with bonus points for retarded shit like trade negotiations, Jar Jar Abrahms, and midichlorians.

Obviously I hate TFA for lacking in the art and audio departments since everything is recycled, but hating TFA certainly isn't something to be guilty about.

Nothing wrong with liking teleportation.

Hear hear!

I feel no guilt about any of my movie pleasures.

There's guilty pleasure and then there's just being a tasteless faggot. Feel ashamed.

I almost want to watch The Watch

Kate Beckinsale was fucking hot in this

There is nothing guilty about enjoying kino.
>>>/kino/

I never remember anything about this movie, but for some reason I get the urge to watch it once a year.

pls no bully

Enjoying Robocop is nothing to feel guilty about, brother.

nigger you just went full autist

It was amazing, better than 99% of the shit we get these days.

It's still schlock. Just because current year schlock is worse doesn't excuse it.

It should have been Carmen that died not Dizzy.

FAG

No Mike, it's quality kino.

If Con Air isn't kino I don't know what is.

Do you create life?

Even though deep in my heart I know the movie is bad and not as good as the book(I have read other of Therry Pratchet's books but not this one, yet) I just can't help but love it.

I'm some asshole who started reading Terry very young & loved everything except his last few, which seem bad, like maybe his daughter helped finish them.
I didn't like any of the movies, although I guess Light Fantastic + Colour of Magic were watchable. They are just too fucking cornball.

I think the quality was lowered by Terry's mental illness, not his daughter's help.

I don't know why, I just love it. Love the scene where the girl gets diced up by the fan in the vents.

Basically just nostalgic crap from my childhood.

Robocop is one of the best action movies of all time.

Only a guilty pleasure because everyone on Holla Forums seems to hate it.

;-; man I loved jumper too

No.

Holy shit someone besides me has seen the Felix the Cat movie? I thought that was just a fever dream I had.

I've seen it too as a kid. I only remember the trippy music montage with felix in the castle and the creepy as fuck CGI intro.

Don't forget being chased through a forest of hair.

WHICH ONE OF US IS MORE ANNOYING?

best post in this shithole of a thread tbh fam

I enjoy quite a few rom-coms.
It's light humor, and if you look past the subversion, it's OK.
Allthough, the jokes can be somewhat long, but it's decent distraction from shitposting and masturbating.

Yeah, it's one of those kinds of kids' movies that's so out there that it ends up leaving an impression on you, like Return to Oz or The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T. It's a pretty bad movie in a lot of ways (even downright annoying sometimes), but I'm willing to overlook all that just because of how bizarre it is.

NC, seriously?

A lot of Kevin Smith really

Nothing guilty to be about here.

Shit like this

Kevin Smith was lowkey pretty alright on King of Queens, and Paul Blart: Mall Cop (the first one) was good for drunk laughs with the lads when it first came out.

I don't know if you're making a joke, but that's Kevin James

Kek, I always confuse their names because they're both fat Kevins. My bad. Anyways, I like them both. Clerks is awesome.

I really like Darko. It's perfect for every male who was an edgy teenage loser that just wanted to die

you know what people think it's fun to shit on the prequels but those movies did some of the best world building I've ever seen the only one that was legitimately bad was attack of the clones

Everything about this movie says i should fucking hate it … but i love it

I like movies about the Roman empire. The plot is always the same, the acting bad, but I still like it.

Smith was good up until Zack and Miri when he turned into a retarded stoner thanks to Dude Weed Man.