I saw it 2

The last thread was deleted for no reason so here's another for people who are curious of this shit.
Basic rundown

And some of the OCs from the last thread.

The slapping scene?

Super Power Dare To Die Team

"The power of vagina compels you!"
*slap slap*

Fucking what? That can't be real

The fact that such an amazing title is being wasted on this garbage is a travesty.

Honestly It's not that amazing.

Considering everything you've witnessed about this abortion of a clusterfuck, why would you doubt?

We need Super Power Dare to Die Team vs Sense of Right Alliance.

Shrek gets me every time.
Even though it's a bootleg the other toys look sort of okay, while with Shrek it's like they decided to stop bothering when they got to him and just threw an old McDonald's toy in there.

Whta the hell is that black thing with the swastika on the left?

it's a car with the number 95 on the top.

Ozzy Osbourne?

Yep

nigger that was the worst scene in the trailers

That was the only scene people laughed at but don't worry, they didn't laugh their asses off or anything like, they more or less just did a louder chuckle.

How were people after it? Overhear any conversations like "man that sucked"

Mostly a bunch of blank stares, they left theater knowing there was more content to come after credits but they didn't care, they left immediately.
The parents left with apathy, only two or three were smiling but I think that's just because they were joking about the film.
The kids were the only ones that seemed to have moderately enjoyed it.
I heard one mumble that was like "God, is this the new film series?"

>>>/normalfag/

And is worse than his cameo in little nicky?

He just stands there and remarks about the scene, this is the dragon ghost scene.

Shrek, Spiderman, Batfag, Jaundiceman, a Power Ranger and Rightning Mcqueen team up to…

SONY damage control is in full effect, folks. They're shilling mods to delete threads now, more than likely someone JIDF is involved.

Or it's just another e0001 error the site is already notorious for

That picture is fucking horrifying, holy shit

SUPER POWER DARE TO DIE TEAM
"Safety Lights Are For Men!"

Cuntbusters

What does Ozzy Osbourne do in his cameo?

Shh, my story is better.

oh the cringe

Mumble incoherently about brown M&Ms.

Were there GHOST ALIENS?

Those are for the sequel/sequel after that, which will probably never get made, unless Sony is that desperate and scrambles to shit out a second "Ghostbusters 2" in two~three years because they fucking need something.

No, cuckmonkey broke the site with the update to add report functions to the catalog and crashed a node with no survivors
If the BO or vol can go into mod.php to rebuild the page instead of going there to suspiciously autosage normal threads or apply absurd and unnecessary restrictions on posting like niggers, the thread will be fixed.

Fuck those chinks, they want their communist shit to censor things for no logical reason, they can do it themselves or make their own movies.

I'm surrounded by hypocritical lite-SJWs. Seriously did that actually happening or are they just being desperate to defend this pile of crap by any means necessary?

Ozzy you loveable brit you.

Always remember the worst character is everyone's favorite.

It's hinted that the Dragon Ghost was going to be it.