So, the 3rd season of Todd Margaret involves a plot twist where the character we believed was good was actually bad...

So, the 3rd season of Todd Margaret involves a plot twist where the character we believed was good was actually bad.. as demonstrated by her starting an an over-the-top white power, anti-immigration, anti-multiculturalis rally where everyone in the crowd is repeatedly chanting "sieg heil" over and over.

Why is this shit allowed?

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

It's a British cringe comedy about David Cross fucking everything up.

Not sure how to feel about this now.

In the last episode, a group of skinheads looking to kill the main character keep getting side tracked because they keep running across degenerates that they pull over to beat the shit out of. First is a black and white couple, and then it's a couple of gays.

After curb stomping the gays, a group of Muslims walk up and they stare each other down for a moment… And then the Muslims start stomping on the gays too.

I'm honestly surprised they got away with that.

gee, I wonder who could be behind this show…

Shouldn't lesbian fall under fags? Also I'm even more surprised that they got away with so many slurs since america throws a shit fit even when they're used in an non-offensive light.

Who indeed.

Aye, if they really wanted to cause trouble they could have at least used "Dykes" and "trannies" instead of lesbians and transgennder

Just watched the first ep last night, so this is supposed to be a different Todd Margaret but set in the same universe or something? I don't get it.

It makes some sense by the last episode, but it's like a parallel world where the first two season were a bad dream since season 2 ended with Todd blowing up the world

sounds like a good send-up of fascist shit showing how both sides are the same.
religious/nationalist fascism shouldn't be tolerated by free people.

because it's something a deeply troubled, irrational person would do? how is this hard to grasp?
why shouldn't it be "allowed", do you hate free speech? i don't care for this show, I like Cross but I don't like cringe comedy… but I don't want to censor it just because it hurt muh fee-fees.

Shit taste you queer poof.

It just strikes me as absurdly heavy-handed to lump together anti-immigration and anti-muslim issues with skinhead ultra-nationalist neo-nazis.

There's some overlap, but it's like saying, "Anyone who has a problem invading regressive cultures that want all westerners to die is a skinhead who worships Hitler"

Don't remember first 2 seasons well except for link related (top cuck) and the bit in the last episode where he kills the one girl with his phone. Everything else was droll at best, probably give this one a pass.

It's not a great show, but the last couple episodes of each season are usually pretty good if only because you see everything come together.

I only wanted watch season 3 because I was interested in seeing how they continued a series that ended with the world blowing up

seriously though who made those panels? That is one venomous sjw tryhard right there

They were in the Crossed comic. No edits at all. Enjoy faggot.

I want you to think very hard.. Really stretch your memory and try to remember if you have ever seen a comic or show or anything at all where an anti-SJW indulges in violent fantasies about beating up, killing, or maiming their ideological opponents.

I've seen lots of mockery. Tons of it even. I can't recall anything quite as violent and hateful as the shit SJWs and feminists make.

I think it's because enemies of SJW's don't imagine them dying in horrible ways more often than not we would rather just highlight their stupidity to the extreme or have them get raped by one of their pets. The SJW's see us as a physical enemy that needs to be killed. Normal people don't really see the sj's that way though.

thanks ya fuck

non sequitur? what does this have to do with anything?

Then I started thinking about it. Bigger guys like us are far too mature to engage in juvenile highjinx like poking a dying cockroach. We would much rather focus on the laughter that will fill our halls as these pathetic cuck faggots are being hauled away.

Fuck all you pussy faggots, seriously. Grow a sack and take personal responsibility.
your next line will be "le normal person" strawman hipster meme

Who twisted your nuts faggot? You sound genuinely upset considering this is a board on a fucking imageboard about tv shows.

This is literally his production company and its logo that appears at the very end of the show.

But that's how they see the world. It's the paradigm that shapes their thoughts, its the supernarrative that controls what narratives they are willing to accept as valid.

In their worldview, anyone who's opposed to immigration, faggotry, trannyism, etc, is really motivated by the same evil "hate" as Hitler, skinheads, neonazis, etc.

They imagine this "hate" to be in the heads of those who disagree with them. And that that "hate" is the only reason one could oppose any of these things, to any degree.

You must secretly be a Nazi, you're trying to "get your foot in the door", and gradually inch society toward going full Hitler (like how the left have been inching society toward cultural Marxism for decades).

Their worldview won't allow anything else. They can't conceive of any other possibility.

Netflix autoplay conveniently skips to the next episode before that shows up.

Freedom of speech lets liars poison the minds of the easily fooled. Some policies like open borders, multiculturalism, etc, are so harmful to social harmony that anyone who promotes them has to be assumed an enemy of society.

It's like stopping people from inciting crowds to riot, or shouting fire in a crowded theater. Cultural marxists manipulate the poor and downtrodden into destroying themselves and taking the entire working class with them.

Wait… I'm confused. Is this a parody or a show of pride?

proper gander is always allowed

That's funny coming from a fence-sitter.