/got/ general

/got/ GENERAL
Queen of Westeros edition

Previously on /got/

S7 will have 7 episodes. Filming from August to December.

GOT S7 COMIC-CON-
According to the SDCC site, Rob McElhenney will moderate the panel on Friday, July 22 at 2:15 p.m. PDT in Hall H. John Bradley (Samwell Tarly), Liam Cunningham (Davos Seaworth), Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei), Conleth Hill (Varys), Faye Marsay (The Waif), Hanna Murray (Gilly), Kristian Nairn (Hodor), Iwan Rheon (Ramsay Bolton), Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) and Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark) are scheduled to appear.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.in/entry/littlefinger-says-jon-and-sansa-have-new-potential-on-game-of-thrones_us_57743b44e4b0cc0fa1366acf
youtube.com/watch?v=0CMURPv2Vb4
youtube.com/watch?v=8yT5nBmCygI
youjizz.
people.com/article/game-thrones-maisie-williams-emmy-nomination-mom-date
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Meera reed

So Ser Gregor, bizarrely enough, is perfectly proportioned?

In the Hedge Knight, Dunk and Egg go to a tourney held at Ashford to celebrate Lord Ashford's daughter's 13th name-day. Lady Ashford has 5 champions fighting on her behalf and anyone who defeats a champion ends up replacing their opponent as a champion for Lady Ashford. In the end, the 5 champions who end up defending Lady Ashford are:
Lyonel Baratheon, Leo Tyrell, Tybolt Lannister, Humfrey Hardyng & Prince Valarr Targaryen

When you look at the names of the champions' families and the fact they fight for a 13 year old maid, especially with the family Hardyng, we find out that they correspond strongly with Sansa's suitors in A Song of Ice and Fire.

Sansa's first betrothed to Joffrey Baratheon, Sansa's then planned to be wed to Willas Tyrell, Sansa's married to Tyrion Lannister, Sansa's now being betrothed to Harry Hardyng

Does this mean its going to end in lesbians?

First for Goblin Queen

First for REMOVAL

Who knows, but Sansa/Dany have all sorts of weird parallels in the books too.

Both are naive princesses at the start.
Both were sexually abused by a cruel husband.
Both later killed the rapist.
They have an old man who loves them as their advisor, this guy betrays them. [Jorah/CIA] but they later forgive him.
They have the best knights. [Brienne & Barristan]
Sansa start- her only wish is to be queen, later her only wish is to go home.
Dany start - only wishes to go home, later wants to be queen.
Tyrion is another link between these 2 characters.
They are always referred to as the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms by men who meet them. [From AGOT To most recent TWOW]
Dany is fire, her hair is like ice. Sansa is the daughter of ice, her hair is kissed by fire.
Also, Daenerys: Orphaned and taken in by Illyrio, who arranged for her to be married to Khal Drogo in order to get an army and reclaim Westeros.
Sansa: Orphaned (unless you count UnCat) and taken in by Littlefinger, who arranged for her to be married to Harry so that she can later reveal her true identity and use Harry's army to reclaim Winterfell.

??????????

Sansa's gonna end up with Jon. That's why D&D were so intent on getting her north with him. In the books she barely ever talked to him as a kid, so she doesn't have a sibling relationship like Arya or Robb did.

THE SHOW IS NOT EVEN ON RIGHT NOW WHY ARE THERE STILL 500 THREADS ON THIS FUCKING GARBAGE

Pretty sure you can figure out the rest

Some more Dany/Sansa thoughts-

Dany sees her brother executed, and Sansa sees her father executed. Both men are killed by their 1st loves.
Both Sansa and Daenerys marry men who want them for their claim–Sansa's marriage to Tyrion and Dany's marriage to Hizdahr. Both marriages are set aside.
Sansa begged her father to let her marry Joffrey whereas Daenerys begged Viserys not to make her marry Drogo. Once they were betrothed, however, Sansa eventually despised Joffrey whereas Dany ended up loving Drogo. Both women were responsible for the deaths of their first love.[Poison/Assist suicide]
Both are said to have a good heart.
Both have a loyal Greyjoy [Theon for Salsa, Victarion/Asha for Dany]
In the show Dany always wears dragon jewelry, but Salsa also wears dragonflies. [right from S1]
Both are reluctant players of the game of thrones. They eventually decide to play.
Their knights save them from death [Brienne In S6, Barristan early on], these knights were sworn to different people at the start.[Renly/ Joff]
Their true knights have a family connect [Brienne served Cat who dies, Barristan Serves Aerys who dies. Then these 2 knights changed allegiance to the daughters.]
Varys backs Dany. CIA backs Salsa.
Dany mom dies in childbirth. Alayne [Sansa disguised] has her mom die in childbirth. This connects both to Jon as well as Tyrion.
Dany has the second sons to aid her. Salsa has second sons to protect her - Tyrion/Hound.
As per Emilia, Dany is closely paralleled to Queen Elizabeth I, while historians say Sansa closely resembles Elizabeth of York, making Tyrion Richard III & the winner Henry tudor would be Jon Snow. GRRM loves Tyrion the most, and his favorite historical character is Richard III.

not without juicing

Val Stark, First of Her Name, Queen of the Rhyonar, the Andals, and the First men, Scion of the Free Folk, Mother of Giants and Lady of Winter, once her husband takes the seven Kingdoms from his deranged aunt and wins the civil war against his cousin-sister.

Here you go

with a necklace like that, she's practically asking to be choked while getting fucked in the asshole

Of courshe, she is the Buttslut after all

Yeah, I mean, how do you measure the height of a ghost?

that's a nice rare Maisie you got there

where'd you find it?

Looks like John Lennon and Grover from sesame street fucked.

WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS STILL MAKING 3 THREADS DAILY
THE SHOW ISN'T EVEN FUCKING ON

To post Maisie, discuss how shitty the books are, how bad the producers are and to annoy you youtuber lovers

Nice trips, m8

what did he mean by this?

He obviously teleported to a different universe to get an umbrella, what I want to know is what the deal is with the graffiti on the wall

Dany brought niggers to Westeros, and they've been marking their new hood

huffingtonpost.in/entry/littlefinger-says-jon-and-sansa-have-new-potential-on-game-of-thrones_us_57743b44e4b0cc0fa1366acf

Is LF going to get cucked by another Stark? Will he lose that Tully girl?

I just want a scene where Jon is kissing Sansa and Petyr sees it and he's like FUCK NOT AGAIN

Ive seen pics of people on Holla Forums and 4chan doing that "challenge"

Is it legit?? Like is that how big girls really like it?

im a virgin but always been curious. my penis doesnt go past the top of the roll but im a very nice person and would never hurt a woman. i havent been able to get a girl to notice me and maybe its because of my size or maybe because like girls can tell or something idk

not unless they've seen your dick

you're probably just a beta

okay then

I thought that Salsa was bigger. And why is Hold the Door doing a powerstance and why are his naughty bits blurred out.

Game of cancer Xxd XXD

40th for autism

Girth is what they really like. Longer generally means thicker.

You need to fill the space as opposed to poke into it. A guy who could barely fit the toilet paper roll over his cock is what they really wand.

you sure do

Maisie bump

Just based on pure age, Lena and Natalie lived more than twice as long as Maisie. I think they got boned more

Also what about Leamington Spa?

Why not post Brans? Post Brans.

okie doke

Wrong. Lena fucks everything

Looks about right.

He used to be beautiful. Now he just looks like a below average teenage boy.

Taking all that jew cock really fucks you up, maisie aged like milk too

I think it's more that being a cute kid is no guarantee of being a beautiful adult.

how come they don't have pizza in Westeros?

seems like the kind of thing GRRM would have done

There isn't really a stand-in for Italy.

Braavos

What did she mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Who the hell is Jean?

So the Faceless Guys are the Maffia?

si

that's italian for yes

Grazie!

That's Italian for thank you

Soon

Jean is the black refugee who fucked her mere moments before succumbing to AIDS

Is this Jean?

Does she wear the necklace in case she forgets her name?

She wears it in case people doesn't recognize her

how could anyone not recognize such an ugly face?

People are blinded by hatred

Wait a minute what the fuck.

That's supposed to be big?

Nigger that's at most four and a half inches, any smaller than that and you're entering micropenis territory. An inability to fill that out is equally pathetic.

This right here is why you're a virgin btw.

gee Hitler, why are you so interested in penises?

And here I was, thinking that 2 new Maisieposts just came in

Just shocked and amazed at what people think qualifies as a big dick.

Good god if filling out a toilet roll is adequate then what manner of monster am I packing?

I don't know. Let's see some pics

above 4 inches was never seen as big length (over 6 inches is long). The TP test has been around years and it's based on the tube being around 5" girth
since the average reported from scientists and condom companies is always somewhere up to but less than 5", guys with more than that are safely considered to be big. which is quite important today, since we're little more than walking fuckbots to Gen-Tinder grills. your value in the dating market is height + how much u can stretch the sloots out

Daily reminder that Maisie Williams is a vapid feminist cunt.

at least she's not a vaping feminist cunt

At least im not raping a feminist cunt

That is a "challenge"?
I did this shit when I was younger to jack off until I couldn't fit my dick in it anymore.

you should be

Sounds uncomfortable

Sounds like it would be extremely painful

Exclusive footage of Isaac Hempstead Wright and Dean-Charles Chapman hanging out

THE SHOW ISNT' EVEN ON WHY IS THERE 5 THREADS DAILY ON THIS FAGGOTRY

kek, eat shit manlets

Keep
Your
Shit
In
One
Thead

this is not okay

Who the hell is that?

a commie kike

lol?

D and D don't seem to understand the little nuances that make fans like ASOIAF; Cogman does a little bit more, but still. They do do a bit of foreshadowing here and there, but they pull it off like a brick hitting you.

We should have gotten the Dornishman's Wife in season 4, before Oberyn comes to King's Landing. Then they should have played it after he died.

in other news, GRRM is still a fat sloth

Bran a cute, A CUTE!

So Ned lied for all those years, basically cucking his wife, even telling his kids he fucked some waitress all because his sister couldn't keep her legs closed?

Show still hasn't revealed whether it was kidnap or willing, though it probably was willing and she probably couldn't keep her legs closed because

Would make any medieval fantasy girl's panties wet.

What do you expect? Rhaegar is basically a bishounen straight out of a jrpg.

Back to Holla Forums, kiddo

I think stirring this shit up is an improvement over munterposting

The faggot janitors/mods over on halfchan hate Sophie

tbh I'd be happy if Iain Glen and Michael Huisman wanted my silver pussy.

Not that I have a silver pussy, but you get the point.

STOP MAKING THESE SHITTY THREADS

Because she is white and not 500 pounds

Here are your 10 bux of doing it for free

shill detected, youhavetogoback.png

Yep, and you can't really blame him. Not exactly going to refuse to make a promise to your sister on her deathbed, are you? Ned was going to tell Jon when he became a sworn brother of the Watch, but then Sansa and Cersei conspired to fuck him over.

maisie has her own videogame?!

I can't wait for the next season for some incest action!

Absolutly horrible

what maise fags actually believe.

If Jon's real name is Jaeherys, who is his wife Alysanne?

Dany? Sansa? Alayne?

Alayne is Sansa, Combine 2 names -
Alay + San = Alaysan = Alysan

Is fatfuck really that lazy? He did it with Hold door = hodor.

WHEN IS THE FAT FUCK GOING TO GET OFF HIS PORTLY ASS AND USE THOSE PORTLY SAUSAGES HE CALLS FINGERS TO SLOVENLY WRITE THE NEXT PILE OF POINTLESS FILLER AND NONSENSICAL POLITICS WITH POORLY HASHED OUT NEWCOMERS AND RANDOM 'TWISTS' THAT HE CALLS A BOOK INSTEAD OF LETTING THE FUCKWIT TV PRODUCERS HANDLE THINGS?

IT'S BEEN FIVE FUCKING YEARS AND THE MAN IS A HEART ATTACK WAITING TO HAPPEN

actually, he only uses one finger to type

Why does this thread still exist?

because fuck you

where does this come from?

One redditor suggested it, and shitload of clickbait sites picked it up.

THE SHOW IS NOT EVEN ON RIGHT NOW WHY ARE YOU STILL SPAMMING THE CATALOG

Cry more, faggot.

I like that one.

But Jaeherys was actually a good leader who made smart decisions. Clearly Jon has nothing to do with him.

SDCC Panel -

youtube.com/watch?v=0CMURPv2Vb4

Highlights -
People [Reddit] loves Hodor
Most of the questions were asked to Sansa / Sophie
S7 Will have 2 major storylines -
A - Dany returns to Westeros
B - Jon v LF with Sansa in the middle

They are really going to do that shit arent they, goddamn the writers are some of the biggest hacks

Blame FATFUCK.

Fatfuck GRRM in his original outline - Arya loves Jon, Tyrion loves arya. Deadly rivalry.
GRRM thinks - These kind of plots are why i'm better than Tolkien

Outline plot - JON V TYRION FOR ARYA
Current plot - JON V PETYR BAELISH FOR SANSA

Sorry, my mistake.

This is the link for the 2016 SDCC Panel.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yT5nBmCygI

who's the dyke next to sansa?

TOP KEK

Hint: it's a Stark boy

why are Sansa and Missandei wearing the same skirt?

Which ASOIAF/Game of Thrones character would be most likely to enjoy this song?

I'm gonna say Renly Baratheon cos he was a sick cunt shredded as fuaaark brah no homo

That's a fucking gay question, kill yourself.

No shit

best shota pairing

So Varys is a Targaryen?

Clegane is such a manlet holy fucking shit.

no

H elooks quite good with hair

So faye marsay is a lesbian.

Why does GoT have so many bi/lez people?

I read up to dance with dragons and stopped caring.

Should I watch the show?

preferably of the Physical variety…so to speak…

Bad news for you boys,

youjizz. com/videos/sansa-stark-gets-her-face-plastered-in-spunk-21829861.html?cdn=hw

She gets her face plastered in spunk by some eastern european dudes. Pretty legit imo

gee, I wonder

That doesn't look like her at all, fuck you.

Again, where the fuck is the proof? Nothing mentioned on any "offical" sites. Where is the fucking proof?

Why is that bad?

it's official, they fucked

Remember when the panel was Sean Bean, Mark Addy, Richard Madden, Nicholas Coster-Waldau, Peter Dinklage and Michelle Fairley?

no

/fit/, please.

It's really funny when you look at them, Nairn's feet are on the floor, while the rest all has to sit on like normal people. And hey, come on, he is the real life Big Friendly Giant. If you'd work with him, I bet you would want to hug him too

you mean he kidnaps orphans and makes them into his sex slaves?

I'll look it that way too if I wasn't a member of the bisexual master race

Bran looks fucking weird now, like if hipsters lived in isolated communities in appalachia and had sex with women that wasn't pegging.

He looks line TV's Frank.

THE SHOW IS NOT EVEN ON RIGHT NOW WHY ARE YOU STILL SPAMMING THE CATALOG

that face says a lot of things but hetero isn't one of them

I saw high rise today, it was weird

we need a containment thread for the maisiefag and the tripfaggots.

why

I don't understand how Dany made that Ironborn girl change her customs in 2 secs. What the fuck? What is up with the teleportation? Why is Sansa portrayed the hero when John went through hell and back in the battlefield while her bitch ass was somewhere nice and safe. How the fuck is she likeable? She literally let her brother die and wasted countless life's because muh rude little finger. Will arya meet up back and with her family?

Cersi will probably die but will kingslayer slay the king once more? He and his right hand man are one of the few likable characters left. What the fuck will fatty and the slut with a baby do? Will Jon fight cersi? Or will Sansa become king of the north and cuck John?

Will westros become filled with sandniggers? Dany will mainly fight cersi and will dany be betrayed by the queen sand nigger? What will old lady, grandmother of the ugly bitch that blew up in that castle do? Will dany die? How many soldiers does she even have? How will the sand niggers even live or fight in the cold/ armored soldier's. What will iron born uncle do? Get assblasted by dragons in 30 secs? Can dany even control the dragons that good? Can John control the dragons? Who will be that one guy with the fire sword?

Girl power :^)

You can't blame her. She has downs.

Hack writing.
Feminism.
Because she overcame her evil male captor… with the help of Theon, Jon, Baelish and thousands of other men…
Jon will kill her accidentally when she tries to assassinate someone in disguise.
Discover how to forge Valyrian steel.
Yes, and no.
Who cares. I just want them all dead.
Of course not, and probably more than a hundred thousand soldiers.
Hopefully give us a fun ship to ship battle scene at sea.
She can control them as well as the script demands.

No

ironic, because looking at her gives me ups

Thanks homie, sad to know your probably right.

wew

that better be Pina Colada mix, young lady!

nigger cum

maise cucks btfo

if it's nigger cum, why is it white?

checkmate atheists

Source for that gif?

I've meant that he is big, he is friendly and he is a giant

The guy who edited this fucked up on the first few frames.

You did just that by replying to me

Also Maisie Maisie Maisie

I mean that the world is wasting oxygen on keeping you alive

MAKE EURON DRUMPF AGAIN

I'm sustained by Maisie pictures

I watched the first episode of season 6 and skipped the rest, did I miss a single good thing?

You generally miss things when you skip them, if they are good things is up for you to decide :^)

This man speaks great truth

I still need her name for research purposes.

so if Maisie were to die, eventually you'd starve to death due to lack of new Maisie pictures?

brb, booking flight to England

YES

Only the best nine eps of TV you're gonna see this year!

Does that threaten your patriarchal preconceptions? You need to grow up.

It has nothing to do with gender politics, most people seem to think GRRM is too smart to let a Mary Sue like Kelly C just get away with it and have an happy ending. Without her sudden death at some point it's just another bright and happy high fantasy tale. Much more silly and naive than say LotR even.

You are so fucking naïve

I think it's "hope" more than expectation.

Sadly, people with a close relationship to Gurm have revealed that he already knows the last chapter of the series will be a Dany one. Presumably her becoming the first female president of Westeros.

Posting this again as a reminder that Dany is one of five main characters that will live to the end.

Moar

Even when the book was just released people knew better

Yeah, but this was drawn by a retard and is based on the TV fanfic where living book characters do often die for no reason other than J&J are hacks.

I think the real issue here is that the books really are straight up heroic high fantasy but they throw a lot of things at you to distract you from what's really going on. Like the pointless POVs and deaths that are meant to throw you off. It's like a magician's trick to make you think everyone can die at any time.

That's all fine and well and might actually trick some people for the entire series but the tv series as a part of adapting the books had to do away with a lot of those attention grabbing tricks. When you shave off the fat and almost only leave the essential characters the audience won't be fooled anymore. That's why it's so obvious that Dany will win at this point. The show never became just another fantasy schlock show but out of necessity revealed what it really was underneath it all when it had to cut characters, plots and stuff that obfuscated the real story.

The only real question mark remaining at this point is how the white walkers will be defeated.

Obviously, the only man to have ever slain one (in the books at least) will discover how in the citadel) and use the glass candle to send out an SOS to all the allied forces telling them how to take those sons of bitches down.

Oh yea, I missed the "Stannis-slain" poster. Blegh

Yeah, it's obvious what Samwise fatso's role in the story is but I meant the larger picture. It's not yet easy to predict how far they will get before they are defeated and what the big tweest at the end is going to be. Considering how few episodes are left I think they will be defeated rather swiftly after Dany's conquest of Westeros.

so Dany is just a fantasy-Hillary?

BRAVO GRRM

What are the chances GRRM randomly kills off Dany when people are least expecting it?

to do that he'd have to write, so the chance is exactly 0

This chick looks more like the waif than Sansa

She is 10 years younger than me, so it's pretty plausible that she will survive me

not if I can help it

So there will only be 5 people left alive in the whole world of Westeros?

Thankfully you will never come near her. And people say I am a danger to her while you want to kill her openly

You have your own fucking board, why do you need to shit up Holla Forums with this crap
>>>/got/

Who does she resemble more, /got/?

lmao Harrington is 5'7 tops and Sophie is pretty tall at 5'10 or 5'11''

Yes; mostly in the sense that unlike Hilldog, Dany will win.

It's from season one or two.

Even normie fans who whoop "gurl power!" whenever Brienne casually slaughters another dozen or so fully armed knights seem to be getting sick of Dany. The general feeling I get is that most are are on the Jon train.

Which means Jon's gonna die/secede to the rightful Queen.

Dude, Cersei is fantasy Hillary. Ruthless, she has people killed, orchestrated the doom of Bernie, is steadily losing credibility…

I kind of hate how attracted I am to Sophie Turner.
She's not my type at all. Too tall, breasts aren't large enough, always has her hair pulled back unattractively, isn't that great an actress, has said and done a few increasingly annoying things, like her recent support of the cisbusters film.

That said, I feel strangely drawn to her. Something about her voice, and her face, and her features, and her breasts whenever she takes a picture where she has them.

I fantasize about her to an entirely unhealthy level. She's appeared in several of my dreams. I don't like it because I'm not like this with most celebs. I think it's because I wanted to see her rescued so badly for the first few seasons.

Are you me?

that's exactly how I feel about Anita

What would you do to her if you had the opportunity, user?

Do you wanna give her some Leamington Pie, user?

Sophie probably had many cream tarts at Leamington.

more like she is a cream tart

Now nobody comes in complaining that we are posting pics of an actress

funny how that works

Because Maisiefags are awful and need to be gassed ASAP. Keep your head down.

Maisie Hour, /got/!

Emmy win in the bag, Sir Gifmaker? We haven't Maisied in a while :)

Previous thread isn't in the catalog anymore, what was /got/'s reaction to Emmy nominations?

Her face when

suicide hour, maisiefag!

Why does he wear the watch?

The Book of Maisie forbids suicide, so can't do, sorry.

to tell the time, of course

How clever! What do they say?

Delet this

they say that you're a fag

I don't remember this scene, is it from the extended edition of Bravo Nolan?

That's disappointing, I expected some deep philosophical revalations or timeless messages. Book of Maisie is full of those.

I see what you did there

There are endless versions out there, it really is the greatest masterpiece ever created.

He needs to know when the warp portals open of course.

Sansafriends choose to conveniently ignore Leamington Spa, haha.

I have some Brans at my disposal… Maisie considers him to be the best actor of their generation.

YOU ARE BACK!

She is progressive enough, but she has an official white boyfriend, so the win is not sure yet…
Where have you been? I've sent you an email

D&D should get the Nolan brothers to write and direct the last two episodes of GoT in 2018, haha. How would that turn out? Jonathan is already writing some series for HBO, I believe.

is GRRM laughing because he doesn't know what the word 'writing' means?

Lord Commander Sir Gifmaker, truly joyous occasion to exchange Maisies with you once again after weeks :)
I've finally dropped TW Rome 2 and switched to TW Attila, so played myself into unconsciousness, haha! Also got in touch with friend I haven't seen in ages and we've been going swimming and drinking beers almost daily. How are things going for you? What about your book sales?

Well, what DOES it mean?

Have some fresh ones:1

I've misplaced a rare reaction image (party time.jpg from one of those night talk show videos) so I had to recreate it again. If you have it, please post it!

Nothing happening at the bookfront

No way he actually wins, it's just acknowledgement he's still around doing stuff.
Deserved

Not that I have a right to complain, but from the banners thread, basically 90% of all posted banners made it to the site, but among those that didn't was my Maisie banner

That video where she talks about Emmy nomination and her mom is so adorable, here's a link for people who haven't seen it:
people.com/article/game-thrones-maisie-williams-emmy-nomination-mom-date
Unfortunately, I don't know what you're talking about, how did it look like? Is it a new one you've posted recently?
Me on the right of course :)
>book sales
Just by getting it published you've accomplished more than 97% of novelist who managed to finish their work, so you should be proud of yourself! I know Maisie would be…

I need to see this

Including me…
Sir Maisiefag, I…
It looks like this

Would you be writing in his place? Before you say yes, remember you have to follow up ADWD.

I wouldn't have gotten in that place to begin with, because I'm capable of thinking ahead more than two days

Oh, it's from Red Shoe Reactions pack! You should have said that right away, here's the original :) It's your best reaction/filename work to date.

Thank you! You made the Maisie's Watch proud!

Found the banner, it's great! The only reason they didn't pick it is because Maisie triggers some Anons, I guess.

Who needs planning when you have a gimmick?

Thank you

By the way, any idea when will The Devil and The Deep Blue See be available for download? Can't find any info on DVD release, or anything.

Guess it will soon go to video on demand

They say it's very romantic-movie-ish, soupy, or the how the hell do you say that? Dripping with emotions?

Do you mean sappy? It doesn't matter much anyway, I'm not expecting another The Falling just anxiously awaiting some more Maisie material

that's what WCW said, and look where they are now

Which off-season thread is this? OP forgot to number it, is it #8 or #9?

The upcoming movies of hers doesn't really appeal to me so far. The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea is the one I want to see for what it is, but the rest seem to be bullshit aimed at 16 year old dumbasses

No idea. That's like the second one after you've left

Wrestling? What happened to it?

it died, and Vince McMahon keeps raping its corpse to this very day

So #10 is the next one :)
HERE →
HERE →
HERE →
HERE →
HERE →
HERE →
HERE →
HERE →