deadline.com/2016/07/ghostbusters-the-secret-life-of-pets-fandango-1201785842/
boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4206&p=.htm
deadline.com/2016/07/ghostbusters-weekend-box-office-1201787149/
youtu.be/hjpHv_ZOFWw?t=6165
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OY VEY, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

FEH, WE PAID EVERYONE NO?

DID WE JUST NOT PAY ENOUGH SHILLS?

So what's the next step of their plan? They already tried blaming dem saxist msyonginsts. If this tanks, will we see Fieg thrown under the bus ala Trank? How long until the imminent saltpocalypse?

Of course they'll blame Fieg next and seeing how he literally let the ghostbusters dykes step on him for a photo shoot, he will sincerely cut off his balls to appease his female overlords and take the blame for everyone involved.

Don't think that all the actors involved won't have their careers HORRIBLY botched because of this though. I will be glad that everyone involved with this shit fest will have very stained reputations for a very long time.

box office mojo is already blaming imdb score for being evil bot downvotes and RT score as proper.

Sadly, the reports are that it will have a bigger opening than Sony's projected 38-40m. So be prepared for them to gloat about it. Also I don't think the RT score will go down that much. Hopefully it will have a big drop off next week.

I doubt that. And even if, it's jut the spur of commotion, it will die out on the second week.>Sadly, the reports are that it will have a bigger opening than Sony's projected 38-40m.

The definitive "I have never liked or seen the original" line.

I like: "Sorry, but The Original Ghostbusters Isn't Even That Good." Courtesy of Time magazine.

Chris Hemsworth will definitely walk off unscathed. He has been consistently called the best thing in the movie and Disney wouldn't risk dropping him off as Thor because of one bad movie.
Maybe Melissa MacCarthy might recover, but the rest will not.

Wiig still has SNL. For whatever that's worth. I think blondie and blackie stand the lose the most. Excluding, Feig of course. But that depends on how well it does. Reception doesn't matter.

OY VEY

HOW CAN WE PAY OFF OUR SHILLS BEING PAID TO MAKE 525 POSTS A DAY DEFENDING THIS MOVIE?

imdb.com/user/ur47649904/boards/?uc=1#history

Show us these reports.

deadline.com/2016/07/ghostbusters-the-secret-life-of-pets-fandango-1201785842/

boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4206&p=.htm

Even if they manage to get enough retards in the first weekend, words spreads on genuinely garbage films and they drop like a lead weight by the second week.

The best case scenario for Feig is that he will go back to directing comedies with modest budgets instead of working with high-cost blockbusters.

Also Star Trek will be released next week. This thing will be left eating dust by then.

He's so asshurt by this point that most of his movies will be a "take that" to the "Ebil Ubernerds who destroyed my movie".

He never should have been in that position and wouldn't have been if not for an ideologue like Amy Pascal being given a baffling amount of authority.

Is Amy fired?

She's one of G*d's Chosen, she's not gonna be fired.

She's been fired since last year

Nice evidence, faggot

These are not reports mang

You're assuming chick flick movie actors need to make quality stuff. You can make absolute drivel and you will still find women who like it and will continue to watch it.

This is a standard chick flick with ghost busters slapped on top. It's just a question if ghost busters is enough to ruin the mood.

SJW audience reviewers are likely giving it 10/10 across the board, just like the IMDb staff.

Wiig hasn't been on SNL for a while now, and Kate McKinnon and Leslie are actually are also on SNL.

No, those are evil male bots downvoting the movie

The numbers for the Thursday previews are in. It made $3.4m
deadline.com/2016/07/ghostbusters-weekend-box-office-1201787149/

This means that if this is a 9-10% of opening weekend, which is not uncommon for big summer movies, it would make 34-38m.
But if it is around 5%, which is more typical for chick flicks, it would make $68m.

Even then it probably won't change the general consensus that the movie is another horrible reboot that people will forget within like a month, maybe a year at most.

And considering how much Sony has been pushing this, I wonder how long it'll take for any and all merchandise related to the movie to be sent to discount stores

If spoiled white males are threatened by this kino then it's doing something right

Nobody should care about the first week. Of course it's gonna make some money, it's only the most controversial film of the last decade or so. It's the following week, where even good flicks often dropped, is what matters.

I don't get this argument. Why would I be threatened? That these women took the job I was going to have? I'm not an actor, it was never going to be my job. Same with Boyega. "White males are threatened by the black movie man!" It has nothing to do with me, I was never going to make money from it, so how does it threaten me?

Such a retarded argument.

The toys were already on clearance before the movie even came out

Since the North Korean debacle she "resigned"

MMUUAAAGHHH THE BAIT

North Korean debacle?

Ah, business etiquette.

Pascal actually said that she was fired by Sony

I'm working at a movie theater right now, there's about 70 people watching secret life of pets and about 15 watching ghostbusters
it's 12:45 pm, but still that's fucking pitiful

You know, where apparently North Korea lost their fit after The Interview movie. That lame stoner comedy made by Seth Rogen.

Wait, really? That's embarrassing.

Yup

North Korea can barely do a proper photoshop. Those leaks were clearly caused by a disgruntled former employee and after seeing the content of the leaks, it's not hard to understand why said employee was so disgruntled.

Maybe they shouldn't have made so much merchandise on a movie that isn't even out yet, or liked for that matter.

Or maybe they should have realized kids don't like Ghostbusters now.

Maybe they should have made a better fucking movie

It need to make a shitload of money, what 250 million +, to break even. Without China that gets considerably harder to do. Even if it were the case of breaking even, the excecutives and higher ups only want money and wins, not movies that barely scrape by.

what does the tomato on RT mean?

There are movies that are almost 100% and have a regular tomato while menbusters has the best one you can get.

protip, leftists don't argue. they only project.

I went to Walmart and there were sponsor shit like ghostbuster type marshmallows and little stay puft marshmallow toys. But I didn't see a single toy or anything with the dykes on it.

movie theater user here
everyone who comes out of this movie just looks unhappy
one guy actually glared at me as he was leaving

also I can confirm that finding dory has more people in it than this fucking thing.
that movie came out a month ago

Hopefully thats a good sign.

A tomato means the review was mostly positive.

Ouch.

Oh yeah, that. I remember it now. How much hot water did that land Sony in?

He means why do films that have 100% 'fresh' ratings only have regular tomatoes when Cisbusters, at ~75% is 'certified Fresh'

I'm pretty sure it's not based on the average but on a threshold of individual reviews.

for example, a movie with 100 reviews, 90 positive and 10 negative, could have a lower tomato rating than one with 5 positive and 5 negative simply because the later "technically" had less negative reviews.

From their website
That last part means they were probably paid sheqels to do it. Because a certified fresh would mean they believe its "good".

I think their share price fell. Pascal also got outed as a racist because of some emails she exchanged with a colleague suggesting that Obama might enjoy 12 Years A Slave and other 'black' movies. Which is, frankly, hilarious given her public persona as a social justice warrior.

dubs confirm

Soundtrack of Sony's face when this film bombs: youtu.be/hjpHv_ZOFWw?t=6165

Dubs Cooper get

Both of these, word of mouth will turn viewers away like it did for bvs, and star trek will take over the box office since it comes out next week.

That goes without saying.

To be fair, kids like playing with attractive looking characters to them. Not a single one would want one based on the new ghostbusters.

So it was an employee all along? Looking at the shit that was released, he probably did the world a favor.

Holy shit, that sounds incredible. Can't wait for the next group of people to see the movie.

(Checked)

Thanks for delivering fam, please keep telling us how is going to be this weekend

That was one of the stories going around, that it was an employee and the North Korea stuff was just a smokescreen, probably to promote their shit movie.

I don't know whether that worked out for Sony in the end when practically everything you said and did gets leaked, and your stock drops like crazy.

here's a few numbers to put this in perspective:
we have 12 theatres, which range from really big(about 70 seats) to really small(about 15)
usually, new movies occupy 2 of the biggest theatres and if they're really popular, 4 of them.
right now, the 4 biggest theatres are playing finding dory, secret life of pets, secret life of pets (again), and ghostbusters.
I have never seen this happen on OPENING FUCKING DAY

How remote is your theater ? I'm not convinced many butts can be guilt-tripped into theaters outside of major cities in the first place.

I don't know if this was intentional or accidental, but it makes me giggle all the same.

What people are forgetting here is that it's not just ticket sales that matter. These kind of movies live and breathe merchandise, and the Cuntbuster so utterly failed in that regard that no matter how well the movie does, it will still kill the careers of everyone involved in the making of it.

Back to Holla Forums, kid

It's an animu about ghosts next to Ghostbusters shit. Come on, that's funny.

so who's going to buy a toy of the dyke?

Which one's the dyke?

Make sure to drive the rotten tomatoes score as well faggots. It's at an unacceptable 89% currently

How?

It's down to 73% on RT from 78. 1 less point and it's not gonna be "certified fresh" despite them already parading it as that. The RT shill is hilarious.

Back to SA, kid.

the ugly one

I did it through my flickster app. Just create a fake account or ideally accounts with a throw away email. (Mail.com is good for those)

LOWEST SCORE YOU CAN GIVE IS A HALF STAR ON ROTTEN TOMATOES

Back to 9gag, kid.

Theres nothing they can do to make the movie a success, so they'll try to use it's failure to their advantage instead. They're going to say that misogyny is a huge problem in the movie industry, and that misogynists caused this movie to flop, ruined the careers of a bunch of people, ruined the reputation of a big movie franchise, etc. Atleast one of the lead actresses will quit her acting career and become a feminist activist, will go on about how misogynists ruined her career and how she will dedicate her life to making sure other people in the movie industry and actors won't have their careers ruined due to misogynists.

And do what? Make a few more movies to combat phantom misogyny, only for them to crash and burn even worse?

By all means, go for it Hollywood kikes.

Go back to plebbit, son.

Which one's the ugly one?

People will just see it as the sour grapes it is.

fug

And they will try to push the same experiment all over again, and failing and failing. Similar to female Thor, Gen Zed and Mighty No. 9

How many screenshots are you wanting to grab? :^)

It's beneath 75% now. Certified fresh is only if it's at or above 75%, yeah? Does RT even bother correcting this shit?

Go back to Funnyjunk, daughter

All of them.

Presumably they have to get over their shock and reluctance first.

What should my review be anons?

The 75% are the shill critic reviews.

User reviews have already dropped to 44%.

Figure it out

I gave it half a star and wrote a "legit" review so it wouldn't give people that the only reason the movie has shit reviews is because of "misogynerds". You might want to take that into consideration when writing your review so if someone actually reads yours, they won't think "he's only writing stupid shit because he hates womyns everywhere!"

Oh it's very deliberate. Cartoon Network has been airing the commercials constantly. Their target audience is 13 year olds who haven't seen the original films and have no real standards. They want the nuPowerpuff Girls demographic.

So they want to appeal to the lowest of the low? Figures.

My showing for The Infiltrator was more packed than the showing for Ballbusters.

And Ballbusters wasn't even in the biggest theater. Those went entirely to Toy Story with Animals.

NU.

NOWY TENDS.

Fuck off maisiefag

>>>/got/

Any commercial I see appears to minimize any showing of the actual fembusters, or seems to just be gimmicky throwbacks to the original movie rather than having anything to do really with this one.

OMG SHE IS LE WACKY NERD STEAMPUNK TINKER GENIUS JUST LIKE IN MY TUMBLRS