JUST LIKE THE BOOK

JUST LIKE THE BOOK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Tower_(2017_film)#J._J._Abrams_.282007.E2.80.9309.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are not wrong OP. Both are shit

They look like shit. I always hoped Roland on film would look like some steampunk cowboy wearing goggles and a cool gas mask of some kind. Kind of like Oddworld's Stranger's Wrath.

the dark tower is shit

Isn't Roland supposed to look like a young Clint Eastwood?

I don't even care anymore. They can't take anything from me if I refuse to give a shit. I am beyond their power now.

Oh cmon. It used to be cool before DAfags started making gay and effeminate outfits out of them.

Edris Elber isn't even a bad actor, if they didn't shoe horn him into this shit then he would stand on his feet instead of looking like diversity.

He fucking carries Pacific rim entirely by himself. The canceling the apocalypse scene is by far the best in the movie.

So in this version of the story, it looks like Jake Chambers is essentially the new Tyler Marshall

They did the same thing in Shawshank and no one complained, I'm usually on Holla Forums's side but not today

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Almost everything past 1990 of King is shit user. Stop lying to yourself

Idris Elbow can't act. He does the same "character" everytime. Plus, he is a nigger.

Just like George Clooney. The fucking hack.

Oh great another Stephen King adaptation. Like we didn't have enough of those. They can't possibly adapt a story like the Dark Tower without butchering it beyond reason anyway.

I dont understand the point. Whats the point?

Go watch your wife choke on my dark tower, white boi.

literally nowhere in the book it is said he's white, /pol. grow up and accept people of color exist.

except the entire second book revolving around that fact

This is the weakest bait I've seen in months.

you can have internalized whiteness while still being black.

Fuck off

I bet you've never even read the book. I bet you can't even read, that's why you think it's 1847!!!!!!

this must be what it's like for parents who watch their kid suck at tee ball. but hey as long as you're having fun that's all that matters. you go get em champ!

I think Jae Lee's artwork in the comic adaptation really had a great look for what I'd envision Dark Tower to look like. This has none of it.

I'm saving a lot of money ever since I pledged to have nothing to do with anything 'diverse'.

That is a great way to look at all this!

Dark Tower started off with promise, but then King rushed it towards the end and the last book or two were a mess. The last book was especially awful.

Yes, but then ((they)) wouldn't be able to fill their diversity quota. Images of Roland have been drawn and shown in the books, so it's not like his appearance was left ambiguous. It's similar to Hermione, where the author is now saying that she could be black when she was anything but for the last decade or so.

Having said that, I'll keep an eye on Dark Tower and if it's an utter shitfest like GB2016 then I can just ignore it as another pozzed movie. If it does somehow turn out good then I'll be pleasantly surprised.

This. Whenever I mentioned it to someone how terrible the last book was I get nothing but hate or that I never read the books even though I said I liked the first 3 books.

Wizard and Glass wan't bad.

The last book is really good. You just have to grit your teeth through all incredibly lazy ex machina bullshit and avoid thinking how good it could have been if King didn't get so fucking lazy with it.

It wasn't good either – it's one of the longest books, 90% of which is drawn out flashback shit and 10% of which is an effortless carbon copy of The Wizard Of Oz (because plagirism is totally legit if you do it all "wink wink nudge nudge").

the last book was kind of good but #5 and #6 were pretty lousy overall aside from Callahan's story. Wolves in particular is painful, they just SIT in that fucking town for 800 pages.
actually the final book made tons of shit mistakes, now that I think about it, but overall I liked the journey, I liked that he lost his companions one by one, and I didn't mind the ending.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Tower_(2017_film)#J._J._Abrams_.282007.E2.80.9309.29