Why did he turn down 12 1/2 year old cunny?

Why did he turn down 12 1/2 year old cunny?

Seems like a huge plothole if you ask me.

That actress was nowhere close to 12 you fucking bigot.

nice b8

Are you fucking retarded? Did you even watch the movie?

>>>Holla Forums

What in the fuck does anything in this thread have to do with Holla Forums?

Jodi Foster was 13 at the time of filming.

Sport pls go

Holy hell, do you even know what the fuck this thread is about? Do you live in a mentally retarded fever-dream where every post revolves around you? Go back to your nazi hugbox, you goddamned mongoloid idiot. >>>Holla Forums

FUCK OFF STORMFAG

You have to back to your LARPing board

>>>Holla Forums

what the fuck is going on

Fuck off stormfag >>>Holla Forums

The mods need to ban these fucking goose-stepping hicks.

And this gives you power over me? Do you feel in charge?

FUCK OFF STORMNIGGER
>>>Holla Forums

so randomly derailing shit threads with even more shitty accusations of each other being from Holla Forums is now a meme?

I can dig it.

(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)

All me.

Not everything is a meme you autistic naziboo >>>Holla Forums

Well congratulations, you got yourself caught, what's the next step of your shitposting?

Looks like the Holla Forums cretins are showing up now.

Every fucking time, it's like clockwork.

Crashing this thread by accusing everyone who responds to me of being Holla Forums. Now go back to >>>Holla Forums

Why didn't you kill yourself pedo?

Seems like a huge mistake if you ask me.

Do you know who you are shitposting from?

The shitposting rises. >>>Holla Forums

for you

Jesus Christ you subhumans act like a parody of yourselves. I didn't even believe in the Holla Forums boogeyman until I actually tried to lurk your post-apocalyptic wasteland of a board.

They expect Holla Forums in the wreckage brother. >>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

That's why you shoot a man, before throwing him out of a thread.

>>>Holla Forums

Ah you think shitposting is your ally? You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see serious discussions until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but boring!

When you have returned to >>>Holla Forums then you have my permission to shitpost.

I don't even know why I'm typing this post, it's obvious to everyone that Holla Forums has already won. Holla Forums is fucking dead and this thread is solid proof of that.

Are you Holla Forums goons happy? Is this really what you wanted? The only thing you sick fucks know how to do is shill, shill, and shill. It's fucking pathetic.

I hope you SA cunts live long enough to see the day of the rope. >>>Holla Forums

I was wondering what would break first… Your spirit, or your shitposting?

Hi, >>>Holla Forums

I don't like Holla Forums. It's cancerous and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. >>>Holla Forums

Has Bernie started the revolution? Oh wait, he just betrayed his voters and supports Shillary now. How unfortunate.

Holla Forums has cost you your strength. Trumpposting has defeated you. >>>Holla Forums

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a politician, before going to kill some pimps.

It's treason then. >>>Holla Forums

I think you meant to type "Hitlery"

>>>Holla Forums

im Holla Forums

Uh, you don't get to bring Sheev.

Can you please leave this bullshit on >>>Holla Forums?

Best thread on Holla Forums since the signature spice.

Is the Holla Forums boogeyman going to be the next gamergate?

Spinning is a nice move but you can't spin your way out of this one Holla Forums. >>>Holla Forums

No, I'm Holla Forums

Hi, I'm Pol.

Dude >>>Holla Forums lmao

I'm Paul

Doctor Holla Forumsvel, I'm CIA.

They were trying to bag your board. The Holla Forumsetta man.

The freech goons?

Holla Forums is going to become the "Dark Souls" of video games

TELL ME ABOUT Holla Forums! WHY DOES HE WHERE THE MAGA HAT!?

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED SHITPOSTER!
>>>Holla Forums

tommy is that you

At least you can shitpost, who are you?

If I Holla Forums that off will you die?

Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the redtext

It would be extremely cancerous

For jews.

I'm going back to >>>Holla Forums. I know that's used as an insult al a "back to reddit" because we masturbate on feeling superior to those Holla Forumscucks (wow, attaching "cuck" to a preexisting word, tell me how we're better than Holla Forums and it's "rulecuck" again?), but this place is unbearable. The two reasons why I left, gamergate and free speech, are both null anyway. Gamergate is a playground for underage redditors and free speech only brings Kennedi check em check em check em check em check em check em check em check em check em spam and unbearable repetitive obnoxiousness anyway. I want an actual place for discussion in which more than 3 people communicate and actual fun, noteworthy events to pop up once in a while. I want a place where "user" means something, where an actual diverse cast of different viewpoints and ideologies can communicate anonymously and things don't devolve into furious reddit-style circlejerking after a few posts (hence the replies to this very thread). Oh, and the high density of redditors is another reason too. Looking back, I wonder why the fuck I didn't leave immediately when copypaste started advertising on reddit. Who in their right minds would be that fucking stupid? Even luggage lad didn't engage in such degeneracy. And the fucking post errors are ridiculous. I know edge lords are going to spout "hhahaha LOL good riddance u Holla Forumsedditor!!11 And stay there xdddd!!!11!", but I'm only in pursuit of a fucking working board in which you can actually post shit. What bothers me the most is that this place had potential. It could've been so much more. We could've had thriving little active communities all the way down the board list, with useful stickies and information dumps and posts everywhere you looked. We could've been the go-to site for everybody's obscure hobbies, except less autistic than reddit turned out to be. Imagine if we had a userbase the size of reddit, but not consisting of the same autists as reddit like we do now. Creatable boards on an IB site seems like such a fun concept, yet copypaste and the cancerous elitism of the userbase blew it. You fucking fags, you made it all go to waste. Of course, that's not to say it's entirely your fault. Some blame has to be put on the godawful administration and moderation of this site, too. Copypaste and Jim straight up don't know how to run a site. They can't make a fucking functioning system without spilling all it's shit every 2 minutes. They, despite knowing making a platform dedicated to free speech would put them under attack, failed to take any measures and fell susceptible to ddos after techincal attack after moderation infiltration. And they hired josh. When the userbase was actually at it's strongest in terms of numbers, although the post quality had dipped since the exodus, they took the jump to Next and didn't complete it, losing a shitton of their users on the way. And in doing so they let Holla Forums, who seem to be actually competent in terms of sustaining a culture and memes, attack us at or weakest, and in doing so they lost even more users. Holla Forums isn't going to be a story of warriors that overcame the corrupt 4chan like all that patriotic OC from exodus-era Holla Forums played it up to be. It's going to be a story of what not to do, and either Holla Forums is going to consume the rest of the site and we become nothing more than stormfront.com's secondary base with remnants of IB culture thrown in, or our consistent streak of losing users and being insufferable pieces of shit that no one would deliberately go to a site and talk to catches up to us and the entire thing wanes off and dies. Enjoy, fags. Enjoy being ever so confident in telling me to leave because I'm a dirty halfchanner. Enjoy riding this sinking ship and not realizing you were on the wrong side until your corpse is already drenched. Enjoy continuously siding with the cripple and the jew, despite their repeated fuck ups. Enjoy being so obsessed about "OC" despite not having one drop of talent in all of the userbase. Enjoy 2 active boards, one slowly being choked to death by it's own spam, and hundreds of inactive dead ones. Enjoy filtering or saging everyone you disagree with and then calling tumblr the hugbox. Fucking enjoy all of it.

Come now Holla Forums, now is not the time for Joos. That comes later.

Nothing, I gassed nothing.

What was this thread about again?

Have you taken the red pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The red pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Redpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget blue and heh pills, red pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the red pill today! Blue pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, heh pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin >>>Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

Reminds me of the time Dority killed that guy out of frustration his conscience wouldn't let him fuck Kristen Bell.

You don't fear shitposting… You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe. >>>Holla Forums

And why would I want to go to a place moderated by rulecucks?

It wouldn't be a punishment if you enjoyed it. >>>Holla Forums

We need to build a >>>Holla Forums

They are worshipping a shitposting frog, I can't bear his smugness.

>>>Holla Forums, where I learned the truth about underage normalfags, as will you. There's a reason why that board is the worst hell on Holla Forums.

The meme wars ain't free.

Holla Forums is torture. Yes. But not of your body, of your serious discussions.

I like Taxi Driver too, OP.

>>>Holla Forums

This is some of the best shitposting I've had in months.

Nice digits

First one to >>>Holla Forumsk get to stay on my aircraft.

Is >>>Holla Forums pronounced "pawl" or "pole"?

"poll"

Thank you board owner for refusing to enable ids on Holla Forums.
You are truly my greatest ally.

Your welcome.

Dont worry.
You will never see me posting here again.

Baneposting is like disinfectant.

But are you gonna Charge me for that?

wew

He never wanted the cunny to begin with. He felt sorry for her and wanted to help her escape the life of prostitution.

Naw, he wanted to bang. If he was in the old west or Utah it would have been fine but since it was 1970s NYC he only felt comfortable in the tryhard platonic boyfriend role.

what a fucking beta

newfags sure hate anonymity. seeing a lot of call for IDs lately.

just sack up and insult them back, or ignore it. if you cant handle the banter you dont belong here.

his complex moral code clashed with the society around him.

Did you even watch the movie? He wanted to save her and then an hero. He was never interested in having sex with her.

He wasn't "beta" in the slightest. He felt lonely, depressed and without purpose. He tried initiating a relationship with Betsy but that didn't work, so now he wanted to sacrifice himself, which in the end didn't really work either, as he couldn't an hero.

And that's why your pedo shit are subhuman animals that should all be rounded up on gas chambers. As The Godfather clearly showed (at least in the novels), that kind of thing is an infamita to the average Italian man. You do something with children, you deserve to get castrated and killed.

even if the 'something' is taking them to the zoo and I'm the parent of said children?

He didn't want to rape a child because he had a moral code even when everything around him didn't.

he didn't go there intending to fuck her though. he did what he planned to, establish a relationship

wasn't he gonna shoot a presidential candidate because he wanted attention from his crush? his only morals are that any time he meets girls he wants to protect or fuck he goes crazy on their bosses

Yes, even so, because we all know that you just want to show your daughter the "elephant's nose". Pedo scum.

Is this a new meme? We should get IDs

kill youreself pedo

You first, gentile.

Go back to Holla Forums, kid. This is our territory now.

unfortunately yes

(raspy Brando voice) "That is not justice. The children are still alive and have their genitals."

Dude kino lmao.

>>>Holla Forums

A moral code doesn't always have to be positive in every way. You can be pro-lynching shop lifters while anti-pedo.