EQUALS

EVERYTHING

LOVELY

SAGE

PARSLEY

QUAIL

WAIT
YOU MEAN THE HAIR WASN'T SHOPPED?!

Hes the person who the hair was shooped from.

I'm sorry, do you think this is funny? Just posting one word with the letters all capitalized? That's funny? That's your idea of a joke? Don't make me laugh (in contempt of you, not because I find you amusing). There's more to proper comedy than this nonsense and I for one, am appalled that this site, once known for its creativity and production of truly original content, has now fallen this low.
Comedy requires a certain finesse that you evidently don't possess. It's all about the mastery of timing, surprising and even shocking the audience… and here you are, making the exact same thread, with the exact same wording, with the exact same image, for what is probably the fifth or sixth time today. Do you think you're witty? You're not: you're just a stupid boy. That same stupid boy who tried persistently to be the class clown in the fifth grade, who kept shouting inanities at the most inappropriate times, and who never quite understood that his classmates weren't laughing with him, but at him. You're not clever, you're a little chimp who always tried too hard.
That's why you were bullied back then. That's why I'm bullying you now. You're tone-deaf, a semi-autistic child who can't comprehend that there's a time and place for everything, and who always says the wrong thing at the wrong time. That's why you have no friends or girlfriend, and never will.

Is this a pasta? If not then it should be!

OR

BIG

GUYS

FOR

ME

AND

SOME

FAGGOTS

Pasta pasta pasta PASTA. Is this all you ever talk about? Fucking pasta? Is your existence so trite and pathetic that on a website with individual boards devoted to a litany of diverse interests you choose to fixate on the most trivial, ephemeral aspect thereof? I can just picture you: a fat, pallid, slovenly excuse for a human bathing in the glow of your dusty monitor–the only light thereof in the ill-kept basement belonging to your parents who long ago became disillusioned with their child's future prospects. I bet your mother is thinking right now about what the fuck went wrong, and your father is ashamed that his seed spawned such a lowly organism. How many years of your life have you wasted with your ass glued to your chair, expending all your energy in forcing your inept fingers to type in an ineffectual attempt to discuss fucking pasta? How many opportunities to do something more with your life have you turned down because you thought discussing pasta made you cool; how many pasta have you bemoaned the death of when they became common, as if you penned their inception when in reality you were only a tool of their inevitable spread?
I'm serious, you may be the most pathetic person I've ever seen witness of in existence; there may not be a more accurate representation of a waste of life than you. If I were you, I may have killed myself years ago. Frankly, suicide is the only route left open to you. You will be happy. We will be happy. Your parents will be happy.
Kill yourself.

lol