Cisbusters Tomatometer Watch. How Low Will It Go?

The score for Misogynerd Busters dropped from 78 to 75 over night.

When the review embargo Sony put in place to protect their film from actual unfettered criticism expires tonight at 12 PM, What do you think is going to happen to the score?

Will the evil forces of GamerGate and sexist men everywhere prevail or will the other critics follow the likes of top national critic, Richard Roper, who said this film was a piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2016/04/mtv-wants-to-bring-the-music-back-to-music-television-289439/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridiculousness_(TV_series)
archive.is/YFoQc
archive.is/pcQ7y
rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters_2016/
archive.is/RmD74
archive.is/5QHK7
imdb.com/user/ur47649904/boards/?uc=1#history
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enough to be labeled rotten

Doesn't matter how low, as long as it's rotten as it deserves to be because it is a shit movie.

I don't care. Critics a shit.

The thing is critics must be punished and driven away from earning money. What they are doing shouldn't get paid nor recognized.

Trips for truth.

wat

hello virgin

Because sheep tend to like it.

hello freechan, who is trying to do to Holla Forums what you did to /n/ and no one is falling for it because goons are faggots who can't stop outting their selves.

hello salt

I can hear the wind whistle past your gaping anus from here.

Do we know this for certain?

The movie opens late tonight right? At 12 PM? They can't have an embargo anymore because they can't force anyone to sign contracts to say they won't review it for early previews.

lol look at all these fa/tv/irgins grasping at straws, they just cant accept the fact that they were wrong about girlbusters. how does it feel to have 2 years of shitposting go to waste?

You fail with the pol/eddit forced meme. And this is the best you can do?

Goon please

They'll slap that badge on any new film they want to be good if it's had over 70% fresh for the first week. The only time those idiots would even consider removing it is if its below 50%. They're just a bunch of sellouts. Didn't you their TFA page? Instead of a meter, it had a duracell battery that was charged by reviews that was used as advertisement.

wow.
such reviews.
much memes.

Now we know where this stupid shilling is coming from

It's not going to drop.

This will be the hill these critics choose to die on

MTV is pretty much Salon.com now.

There's a fucking review embargo. That is not certain.

By tomorrow or the day after we'll really start to see how did this shitfest will turn out on sites.

Can you only understand irony if a post ends with ":^)"?

I don't know man, 109 reviews already with an embargo in place? Seems odd…

Do they even have music anymore? Last time I watched that crap was when Beavis and Butthead came back and all they could talk about where reality tv shows and Snooky.

>>>/reddit/

then why use such a stupid forced memes?
oh wait :^)

Out of usual 250

wow
such rebuttal
so btfo
wow

Being an oldfag is fucking torture at this point. Nothing but duckspeak and identity politics here.

shit i thought reddit day was yesterday

oh well. happy reddit day again fellas

nigga wat?

No today is SA forcing meme day

You shame oldfags everywhere.

Are you having a stroke?

I can call you a kike instead if you prefer?

Its Ghoul Power Day you shitlord. Eat the flesh of dead men and celebrate.

sure you were

check this sarcasm

>>>/reddit/

wew, such reddit

I cannot wait anymore. How long until Metacritic opens the flood gates?

oh shit, someone triggered the conservative SJWs. everybody out of the pool.

>>>/cuckshed/

But user, I'm not reddit, I'm tumblr. Get it right. Its current year for SU's sake.

lel
such butthurt
wow

So half of the usual number of reviews just broke the embargo like that?

Unless the current reviews are about as positive as it gets, I don't see the rating dropping all that much. Hope I'm wrong though, because pic related is just atrocious…

The movie is released the 15th. Do the math fam.

Didn't they also give the certified fresh badge to SW7 before it was even out?

Even assuming the remaining 138 reviews are all negative, which they won't be, what are we looking at here? 40% at best?

Nah they stopped showing music a while ago. I think there was some talk about possibly bringing some music show back though because they've been finding viewership numbers dropping.

indiewire.com/2016/04/mtv-wants-to-bring-the-music-back-to-music-television-289439/

They actually talk of having music on their channel as something radically different.

Considering they haven't been about music in more than a decade, it pretty much is radically different. The channel as it is now has nothing in common with its older self other than the name.

>yes, it's exactly what you imagine it to be
I miss the days when MTV had cool shit on it. The cartoons they produced were some of my favorite out there.

This shit is pretty tight.

Over here in the UK they've got MTV where they show their shit reality shows nobody with an IQ over 100 actually cares about, and then they've got MTV Classic where they actually show music. Which nobody with internet access actually cares about but at least it's something.

Yes apparently they just count the reviews made by the shills invited to the free screenings

Freech did nothing wrong. The hehpill fundamentalists quit imageboards (and probably life) after webm related happened over a year ago. Now Holla Forums is a dead JIDF-tier boogeyman for Holla Forums to blame all of their problems on.

The bastards actually rejected Megas XLR. I loved how it would often shit on MTV regularly in episodes.

This was their big reason from moving away from music, they felt like if some people want music videos they'd just go on youtube.

Which makes sense, but you'd think they'd have tried doing something remotely related to music still like showing smaller bands or maybe what's going on with different music groups behind the scenes.

The studio played politics by letting a certain number of reviewers forgo the embargo, probably ones they thought would give it good reviews.

I'm pretty sure they did yeah.
And by the time enough people had watched it to realize that it was kinda shit, 400 or so hype-fueled reviews had been counted, making it impossible for the score to reflect the movie's actual worth.

yeah Holla Forums whatever you said

Or, you know, anything but reality shows that are shit even by reality show standards.

What an ironic thread.

You have proof of this?

/int/ is just a generic name used these days to refer to the same fags who would always cause shit on Holla Forums. Basically referring to the same shits who made a big deal over the top 20 boards system.

They didn't get that the winner combination is music+liquid television+headbangers ball

Same thing happened with Phantom Menace came out for the first time. Wasn't until after the second movie that more people started pointing out its flaws.

Honestly we're getting a lot of discussion out of this. We should have an MTV thread one of these days.

Someone here should have to watch it so we could actually talk about what is shown on it.

I wonder if youtube would've put them out of business if they didn't switch over to reality tv show crap?

No fam, they're not conservative as they only hate white cis hetero sex

Fuck that. Most of the shit on there now is boring or stupid as fuck.

It was like fucking two months ago or something that Holla Forums had a thread about raiding Holla Forums. Then they got DDoSed and sperged out about it. This is what goons do, they say goons don't exist and the people that think they do are paranoid. Fucking faggots never change tactics.

That shit was before youtube was a thing, they started to put realities in 1999 with the real world

Newfag here. I'm lost on this.

Hence why we don't have MTV threads. Nobody watches that shit.

Still that was a pretty dumb move.

It means that companies prohibit the release of reviews until their own product releases.

The reason why they have that power is because they make reviewers adhere to a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) in order to watch their film for free.

Something like Liquid Television could be great to have back on.

Like older cartoons MTV had like Aeon Flux and The Maxx were pretty awesome.

But yeah there's tons of different shows that MTV could have tried doing.

I could even see some reality TV like shows working. Like imagine just having a reality TV show where they show different night spots and bands playing smaller venues. They could just showcase a different band every week as they play in different venues.

They could also do a sort of contest show where people try to make their own music video using songs from popular artists. Have people submit the videos online and then playing some of them on television having it be judged by people involved in directing actual music videos.

lol wut

MTV was good imho between Kurt Cobain's death and 1999

The 80's MTV was suffocated by hair metal, the early 90's by the Grunge thing, then they had an stable and likable array of shows, then Britney Spears came and with her The Real World

Some friends and I used to watch Geordie Shore because we thought it was funny, but those shows are only worth watching with other people. I couldn't imagine sitting through an episode on my own.

Also, a lot of shit on that channel is staged and/or heavily edited anyway.

Thanks user.

My fucking nigga

Patrician taste fam

You sound a bit upset for someone who isn't paranoid about meme guerrilla-warfare.

Anything is watchable no matter how bad if you got friends there to laugh at it with you.

They had some reality tv shows initially, but I imagine after the major writer's strike that they just found that using reality TV shows was a lot cheaper in comparison to normal productions. MTV was one of the first channels, if not the first, to focus on shows like The Real World which just paired a group of young people together in a big apartment.

Yeah as much as people want to imagine Holla Forums is just a boogeyman, they keep acting so autistic doing their stupid antics that it just goes to show they're as pathetic as people imagined.

It would be if Marxists hadn't shat up Western animation beyond any recognition. You'd just get flooded with Steven Universe and Adventure Time tier trash, not a renaissance of quality stuff like Beavis and Butthead, Daria, Aeon Flux, the Maxx et al.

I don't think anyone would really watch those, not in the numbers required to justify their airtime slot.

Fuck. The writer's strike was one of the worst periods in media history for so much Hollywood shit. We need another one.

That's true for most "reality" shows.

Even Daria was showing signs of being pozzed. But yes, even Diarrhea cha cha cha was good compared with that dyke fanfic that is steven universe

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble posting?

Not necessarily. I fucking hate watching good movies (or movie I enjoy, at least) with them.

is just you

This tbh. Daria had a lot going for it. A shame it went to shit, but it was better and had all the mature shit these fags crave in new stuff.

well fuck

Daria tended to be a Lisa tier Mary Sue, but at least the show had the balls to call her out on her shit often enough to not turn it into something like the Simpsons of today.

well fuck

I have a soft spot for Daria because they brought on the boyfriend character after a season or two which pissed off so many girls that hated how he called out Daria on her narcissistic downer bullshit.

Basically this. It showed her in several lights rather than just a virtuous one like Lisa who always has to be in the right no matter what now. I do miss the earlier Simpsons when they actually made fun of Lisa's character for a while.

Man season 9 really was the last good one.

She was called on her shit by Jane, the negress, even the little whore she has by sister. At least they did that. In the (((current year))), daria will be as insuferable as those trannys who wrote webcomics

Her girly crush on Trent was cringe tier, for her and the audience, she acted like a bitch towards Jane whenever Jane tried to get out of her shell and Daria's shadow, and there's been quite a few occasions where her hipsterism and sense of superiority resulted in her getting taken down a peg or two.

Depends on the company obviously. If you got the decent shits with you almost anything is watchable unless they were fans of Jersey Shore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridiculousness_(TV_series)

I thought I'd check MTV's schedule and kept seeing Ridiculousness.

It's an entire TV show where they have a group watch Youtube videos.

The Clerks cartoon also had similar scenarios didn't they? Either way its almost amazing how they could get away with treating protagonists such as those like shit back then.

And the difference between Daria and modern Lisa is that Daria actually cared about people. It wasn't just about proving she was right, it was about helping others and righting wrongs.

Even her feminist bullshit didn't grate on you.

With Jane you could consider it just friends ribbing each other, the negress could seem like she just had a chip on her shoulders, and the younger sister could just look bratty.

With the boyfriend it was clearly a character more well adjusted, smarter, and more attractive that seemed to plainly laugh at Daria for being full of herself. So there was no way to write off his criticisms as being that he was just upset by Daria in some way the way you could write off the others.

Another reason why Daria was inherently a better character. She genuinely did it out of a sense of care for others rather than for karma or to feed her own sense of superiority. It made her seem more genuine as a human rather than as a self-insert for the writers.

Four new rotten reviews on RT today. No wait, 5.

Daria struck me as egalitarian in the true, honest sense, not a "feminist".

What's up with the (((social signalling))), seeing it a lot lately. Lots of newfags fresh from reddit or something?

I have to admit I never liked or understood Tom or his place in the show. He was a spoiled arrogant rich pretentious guy, exactly the opposite of what Daria wanted in a relationship right? So why would both Daria and Jane be attracted to this idiotic jackass? I just never liked him, he was never funny or even interesting to me. Don't know why Daria needed a boyfriend at all.

We digress so much fams, the point is that MTV and in general everything that viacom produces is pozzed and they don't have shame to spread the disease.

And this is happening in all media. If milennials are an iteration of the hippies, I really, really want the new yuppie era to start ASAP

Maybe Daria was a hypocrite who secretly liked those types of people and wanted to be one of them, but knew she couldn't so she started to hate them? I don't know honestly. Just guessing here.

Not really. I recall they had several major fallouts throughout the show's history. Outside of the more petty fights there was that one time Jane joined the track team and Daria tried to sabotage her because she feared she'd be left alone, that was one of the low points for Daria.

And then you had the whole boyfriend situation blowing up in their faces.

I dunno, neither she nor her boyfriend ever came across as that kind of nigger. They were Mary Sues in that they were both attractive, smart and rich, with none of the quirks the rest of the cast had. Now that I think about it they were the shittiest part of the show. I can't recall any instance where they got to be the butt of the joke, unlike Kevin and Brittany.

But it did show she had hidden depths and could get shit done once she stopped acting like an airhead. And she actually cares for her sister and family in her own weird way.

The show did too, since it took a good few shits on female characters too, especially the school director and that female teacher (that was a comically overblown man hater).

And then there were those fashion people, reality show stars, and now that I recall, the show didn't really pull any punches in most cases.

nigga wat?

Because, in spite of their outward maturity, they are just teenage girls?

Daria went gaga over Trent despite Trent being a self proclaimed bum and wastrel.

This is now a Daria thread, because it's actually something with enough depth to warrant a discussion.

Of course. She was depressive, and she wanted to be as popular as Brittany or the Fashion Club, but under her terms.

Is that true that Trent was inspired on Trent Reznor?

Well put friend.

Weren't they supposedly planning on reviving Daria if the Beavis and Butthead revival had been successful?

Because this
He was an attractive and nice guy which she actually wanted to be with in spite of herself. She'd been going around for years feeling like she was better than all these small town losers and when she wants to be with someone that someone kinda laughs at her narcissism and angsty bullshit.

It was a nice character because unlike with the other predominately female characters, she couldn't just ignore the criticisms as though they were born of some rivalry.

Well like when did Daria and any of those girls have a fight over Daria clearly being in the wrong in a way even Daria could understand? Usually those conflicts were done in a way that made it seem as though Daria was sympathetic. Versus with Tom where he was clearly shown to be right and Daria just acting like the bratty kid.

I could see that going really well in the current year. No way would they butcher the show's premise or miss the point.

Many people liked the brief return of Beavis and Butthead, but the monkeys of viacom deemed the series too Comedy Central.

He's a psychopath who changes his personality to manipulate whoever is around him at any given moment. Watch the show while knowing this, and it's clear as crystal. Tom is young Patrick Bateman, you can fucking see it in him.

He's good at memorizing facts but doesn't care about people or philosophical concepts or morality as long as he is getting his. His rich parents will pay for his education at Nepotism U, where he'll be taught to be a good little yuppie cog. Ho hum.

Part of the entire point of the show! Should we listen to people or trust them because they're more attractive? Absolutely not.

Wow what a nice guy! In fact that's what Tom is, a passive-aggressive spoiled as fuck "nice guy". He doesn't seem to get that girls like him for his looks and his money, not how "deep" he pretends to be.

Apologies,, I just really fucking hate Tom, he's the Poochy to Daria and Jane's Itchy & Scratchy.

I know there have been instances where Daria got called out on her bullshit by the girls and was clearly shown to have been in the wrong, but it's been years since I last watched the show and I can't remember.

So I guess you win this one.

It dips maybe three points.

Why you faggots thing movie reviewers are going to say this movie is unfunny is beyond me. Do you think they have integrity?

yeah but you could argue that Trent is an honest and fair person who is creative and talented, and also nice to Daria. basically the opposite of Tom.

Viacom bastards have no taste. B&B was better than anything on Comedy Central at the time. Comedy Central has always been shit with the exception of maybe SP which won't age well since it's always relying on trends and also they fucked over Futurama.

No, but we want them to be exposed as the shameless hacks they are

Of course they don't. They're a pretty easy lot to buy out. Even easier than game journalists.

So why didn't they just put it on Comedy Central? It's not like they're different companies.

How so?

He's a good guy and hasn't a malicious bone in him, sure, but he's not even remotely "honest and fair".

The joke to this particular punchline is that Trent and his bad are bad, really, really bad. Even he knows this, but he doesn't much care because he likes his life as it is.

IIRC Trent and her had a talk and it basically came down to Daria realizing what Trent was and giving up on her crush.

It would be great, but I can't forsee it being good because most of the talent is gone. It would be more like ADHD (Animation Domination in HD) where you would see a lot of BLM shorts.

It's more like MDE (million dollar extreme for those who aren't aware), lite edition.

They intentionally act awkward in normal situations to get reactions. They don't do any political or crazy stuff though, it's pretty tame and inclusive.

Some of them actually do. They're the ones giving this turd the bad reviews it deserves

This is a matter largely open for interpretation. Personally I feel like with most instances, with Daria being the main character, it's easier to feel like siding with her versus supposed rivals.

Tom was just the nice guy that a lot of young people probably would have been happy dating so, to me at least, it seems like it was a more compelling vehicle for shitting on Daria as you could almost feel like it was shitting on the viewer that would normally sympathize with Daria.

Pre-Bender's Game Futurama was absolute perfection with well written stories filled with quality, heart and creativity. CC Futurama was more like a parody of itself that relied more on using recent events but portraying them in a futuristic way to attract viewers. Like the iphone, robosexual episodes and the episode based around certain recent movies. There was also that awful dreams episode where Fry reunited with his mom and there was the bullshit in embed related.

Macs… Pfff. Fucking apple shills.

I think they run in different cliques.

The ones involved with 'nerd' sites are going to praise the shit out of it because they view it as a way of taking down misogynerds.

But that doesn't mean all movie reviewers are going to be friends with those people. Like I could see Kermode and Mayo talking shit about this movie.

Sadly they only make up like 10% of critics.

The Mary Sue will give it a clear 10/10 to be sure. As well as the Kotaku empire, most Gamer sites and Cracked.

This tbh fam

That's not Comedy Central's fault. Firstly, Comedy Central cancelled it before it got really shit and secondly I'm pretty sure Comedy Central would have liked second run Futurama to be as good as first run Futurama, so they wouldn't only have to depend on South Park for survival.

No, the people you should be blaming is Fox, because if Fox didn't cancel the show in the first place, and prevent it from being shopped around to other networks, then the writers who actually made first run Futurama so good wouldn't have had to go and look for other work and thus be unavailable to work on second run Futurama.

Fair point.

Showed the weakness of the Furutrama writers when they made the movies which got really weak at different points. Like the the first movie where they had the song number seemingly out of nowhere. If they did repeated songs throughout the movie it might have felt more natural, but it just came out of nowhere.

Then they tried turning all these movies into TV episodes which felt so incredibly disjointed.

I guess a major problem was the writers didn't quite know how to handle having their central conflict (Fry and Leela trying to fall in love) just finally ending. They could have tried moving onto something else, but instead did like the Simpsons and became self parody.

Should've ended here…

I so fucking wish shows would stop with the "will they confess to each other" romance bullshit. Is this fucking high school or something? Confessing to someone is the easiest thing you can do, now keeping a relationship going, that's hard.

Why do so few shows focus on that aspect, and not in the sense that it just becomes an endless string of misunderstandings and comical miscommunications that anyone in the real world could solve in five minutes?

Well it did. Fox cancelled it. People were pissed, wanted it to come back, when it finally did they realised just what 'be careful what you wish for' means.

I disagree, but whatever

OK now I'm confused, why do people think Tom is nice? I went back & rewatched Daria about a year ago, and I originally saw it when it aired and I was about 17. i remember thinking that Tom was just merely boring, but on rewatch he made my goddamn blood boil, he is clearly a manipulative psycho, right? He's all smarmy and smug and never had to (and never will) work a day in his life. He's always talking down to Daria and her friends, and not in a "constructive criticism" way. Am I taking crazy pills, does no one else see it? I have known tons of dudes like him in the intervening years.

Whole thing along with the Simpsons made realize that things ending is actually a good thing. Makes you appreciate them more and preserves their richness before going stale.

You nut up and do it, you either get rejected, or you get your feelings reciprocated. It's easy as shit.

Because you can imagine your own happily ever after. Shows about keeping a relationship going can only be filled with aggravating ups and downs filled with drama. It's not like you can have a funny and entertaining show with a couple and they don't break up, get back together only to do that again and again ad nauseum.

Or you can just have a slice of life of two people growing to know each other. Not every "love" story needs to be high octane shouting matches followed by make up sex.

Romance is written like garbage nowadays tbh. If shows had less romance there would probably be more focus on the plot. Just look at most sitcoms these days, start out as comedies then they degenerate into generic romance/family stories crap. Even cartoons like AT or SU supposedly had plots but they're nothing but shipping/romance garbage now.

The problem is that prime Futurama was a very clever show. The best jokes always worked on more than one level. In particular, I can remember the Nixon episode and the Star Trek episode as being episodes where if you knew something about the subject matter you could have a deep understanding and better enjoyment of the show, but if you didn't the show was funny and enjoyable all the same. The show was a great fusion of science fiction and comedy.

The revival, for all the complaints that Family Guy ripped off Simpsons, Futurama seemed to do a lot of ripping off of Family Guy. Most of the jokes were just dumb, non-sequitur humour. I remember Beast with a Billion Backs had quite a few cutaway gags just like Family Guy. It was generally just lowest common denominator shit, designed basically not to make you think too hard.

Second Run wasn't as bad as Simpsons is but it generally shows that the same people are pretty devoid of creativity.

it really feels like a symptom of society's inability to move on from their formative years.

Even the first movie had a Family Guy calendar and even one episode had Macfarlene voice Seymour. It was like taking a shit on the most beloved character while laughing.

The issue isn't romance per se, but how it's handled. Every "romance" is just an endless cycle of repetition, first with the pre-confession stage of endless cockblocks and the leads dancing around each other, and then the post-confession stage (if it even gets that far) a cycle of argue/make up/argue that just keeps resetting the status quo.

Instead of cutting through the bullshit and having them get together and then peppering the plot with a few scenes that show how they grow as a couple they keep on wasting screen time regurgitating the same shit over and over again.

Because he's a pretty man who seemed popular and good looking.

I personally think they should just skip the romance crap and leave it for the epilogue that takes place 5 years later to show who fucked who and be done with it. But that's just me.

You make getting rejected sound like it's no big thing. It can be, especially if you still have to deal with the person afterwards.

There's a reason most fairy tales end with 'And they lived happily ever after'

Office romances are a bitch.

ayy

I think we're getting too offtopic here. This is boarding on personal shit.

*bordering
Fuck

I didn't say it was pleasant, but what kind of cuck do you have to be to pine like a faggot instead of just making the jump?

Yeah, for the same reason most fights in fiction end up with "and then the hero used his OP power to curbstomp the bad guys".

It's much easier to write about a romance in the stages before it actually becomes a romance, same as it is easier to write fights where the protagonist wins because he is more powerful, instead of fighting smart.

Sounds like modern anime shit.

The kind who wonders what will happen if you can't complete the jump

Brazil?

Is this thread being slid?

yeah probly the jew-run liberal media

I don't know.

maybe

Well its not like we can discuss this further since we already said everything that can be said about the embarge. We have to wait till the reviews are open to the public now.

Well that explains everything.

How can there be 88 reviews if it's review embargoed?

And this is how user learned about the shill and his heart shrunk 3 sizes.

You can't never underestimate the willingness to signal virtue when it come betas and bush monsters.

even hacks like pewdiepie hate media
archive.is/YFoQc

It'll be awash with "critics" with audiences in the hundreds defending it like good little feminist allies.

How utterly lacking in self-awareness are these people when they call others immature?

Anyone else recall The Head?

I almost forgot that shit existed.

I can't stop laughing at this

That's the funny thing

Mein neger

archive.is/pcQ7y

If the rating doesn't change after their official release, Rotten Tomatoes confirmed as shills another one, if doubts are risen

I heard they were complaining about him lately, but I didn't realize they were complaining about the scandal Totalbiscuit and GamerGate were talking about a couple years ago.

I mean it's seriously been two years since that shit and they're acting like this was some new revelation? And Pewdiepie actually did disclose unlike so many others.

I almost forgot how bad some of these guys in clickbait media could be due to operating behind blocklists all the time.

South Park lost any respect I had for it when they featured that fag.

(((they))) were also trying to claim gamergate didn't talk about that because gamergate was too busy harassing women or something.

Nice.

Can you give a example of a character fighting smart to win a fight?

They are in the last stages. If they go beyond season 20, the series will be as unfunny as the simpsons

Thing is, they featured him but they also kind of made fun of him.

it's a miracle they don't resort to the "Actually It's about ethics in x" forced meme

Also

clickbait hacks on suicide watch

can we send this image off to Holla Forums so they can do what they love to people like this?

Is she being ironic?

It only came to my mind that scene of indiana jones in raiders of the lost ark

No, they're that stupid

Hyperbole makes you look like a jackass, kids

Why did they chose this movie of all things as their "finest hour"?

Which is…?

The gun vs. the sword scene?

Who's side is Dobson on even?

roll the dice on whether an an army of summerfags will latch on to them as someone to mildly annoy OTI, the usual.

If only that could apply to capeshit as well

I think that may be inevitable. The Superheroes are hardly heroic anymore. Look at how bad they fucked up all the recent DC stuff.

Many of them are making a big deal about Fembusters likely for the same reason Amy Pascal made a big deal about this movie. It's a showing of whether several female comedians could do a big budget comedy and have it be a major blockbuster.

Many of the autistic SJWs of the media also have been talking about all the people that thought the movie looked like shit as being a contingent of GamerGate so they want the movie to succeed also because they'd see it as a way of showing misogynerds that they're a minority. Many of them have actually talked seriously like in so I'm not even sure if they're trying to engage in that much hyperbole since they have extremely defensive about this movie since the trailers came out.

I spoke too early. Those faggots are the scum of this solar system

Preston is a SJW cuck

WAN HUNDRED MIRRION DOLLEROOS

sauce on pic?

Women are attracted to rich and successful men. Even if they claim they want something else, the money and the social status gets their little panties soaked. I didn't like the character but it's a realistic portrayal of 2 women fighting over a successful man, even though those women were supposedly close friends.

The niggers flaws were that they were trapped between being black and being successful. They had no culture they felt at home in and both were incredibly insecure. This often made them make bad decisions trying to prove they were INDEPENDENT WOMYN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN even though it was holding them back massively. I believe there is an episode where they are trying to get a loan for a car as a school assignment and they don't want to use their family's connections and end up worse for it.

Well looks like we found the woman in the thread. Laughing at your girlfriend when she's being a fucking idiot is what you should do. It teaches them to shut their whore mouth if all they're going to do is say stupid shit.

What? The Movie cost 144 to make plus advertisement which was huge.
Usually it's considered that a movie needs to make twice as much than it's production cost to start making profit, so 300 million is the least the movie needs to make internationally.

What is this MP4 referring to about intl exactly

that youre a great, big-ol', newfag.

Fraud detected. Real World predated Britney Spears debut by a good 6 or 7 years.

8 hours

The score is down to 74 now. Hopefully, it will go lower by the afternoon.

Self awareness doesn't exist for these people, does it?

Save this shit, it's gonna be important later on.

There are literally people that are going to see this movie just to see how bad it is. My roommate wants to go see this movie just for that reason and my autism exploded by telling him not to go see it for such a dumb reason as that.

Motherfucking burn.

You are going to need a lot of lotion for that burn.

What the fuck, just tell him to wait a few days to torrent or stream that shit.

BTFO

They have a low expectancy related with the outcome of this movie, they now is not capeshit.

Fucking idiot, I know the first season was in 1992, but the boom of realities didn't come at full strenght until 1999

dafuq

rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters_2016/

So the embargo is lifted(?) and the score is unchanged.

Not that it wasn't expected given how many feminists, SJWs and all-purpose shills have bet their "careers" on this thing being good.

Next up, box office results…

Also
Hacks in damage control aka muh my soggy knees
archive.is/RmD74

lol no

not

Pretty sure this is bullshit.
Middle aged women were rating the movie worse than their male counterparts.
But never let the facts get in the way of your propaganda.

I still can't review it. The harsh criticisms will now have to come from the average users rather than the paid off shill critics.

On IMDb's page, the only people giving it what would be considered a "fresh" (ugh) rating were women aged 18~29.

aww

archive.is/5QHK7

That's sexist user. Women play just as much if not more vidya than men and are more interested in things men are. Men are a minority who deserve nothing and should be sent to farms like the sperm cows they are. - My dyke sister after I told her vidya was mostly a male dominated demographic before it got trending

"I hate feminists and Caitlin Jenner is a man," ~ my dyke sister.

I guess I win?

Why BLM sucks but sometimes they have this little moments of brilliance?

Are you trying to tell us something, Satan?

also

Sorry fams, I'll paraphrase
Why RLM sucks but sometimes they have this little moments of brilliance?''

rude

Depends. Does she let you watch when she has friends over?

They are best thing to happen to your country in ages. They're nothing but pure chaos and may finally make your people worry about more than if some college bitch was bullied online or some shit got kicked out of a bathroom.

The devil made you do it.

This. Nothing like harsh times to center one's priorities.

Nah. We each have our own home and she's married.

even better it's making the general public realize how terrible niggers are.

Technically, that's below the threshold for the certified fresh rating. :^)

Tomato critics are paid shills

thanks, cucked writers.

Then no dice.

Pics/recording or gtfo.

Also tits.

IMDB users are butthurt.

I thought Holla Forums used the opinion of critics as a parameter of quality? Oh that's only when a movie Holla Forums hates is poorly reviewed.

But of course they are.

try harder

Again, try harder.

I thought Holla Forums used the opinion of critics as a parameter of quality? Oh that's only when a movie Holla Forums hates is poorly reviewed.

The mindset of a 7 yo.

You do realize this is a piece crap regardless of what people you hate think right? You can't be blinding yourself to this that hard can you?

No one's called you that. You're just not very good at defending this movie.

Impressive how a 75% is causing so much butthurt.

Keep talking about the movie guys, maybe this will scare the feminists away.

Not like it'll matter when the user reviews are allowed.

You gotta be kidding me with this shit.

But critics are the ones who are biased lol.

Not even my point.

All of them are biased :^))))

Hi HersheyBaby

imdb.com/user/ur47649904/boards/?uc=1#history

That fatso lol.

Nice strawman there mate. I saw the movie in theaters and it was a fucking a parody that pretended to take itself seriously at times.

Oh I see, you're a genuine assburger. .

Top wew

Should it surprise you by now? The man loves all remakes.

Is there a 300 bump limit?