What is his best movie?

What is his best movie?

city of angels was pretty nice
face off was great

The Rock, and purely because of Sean Connery

Lord of War, probably.

Leaving Las Vegas

I used to think I hated Nicholas Cage, until I realized I liked him in every movie I saw him in.

Then I realized I don't hate him.

What is it about this weirdo? he's a shit actor yet I like most of his shit movies, I'll always watch them if they happen to be on.

Cage hate is mostly a meme. But his recent films aren't particularly stellar either.

Adaptation. He was only in good movies from around 1995-2005 with a couple good ones before then.

Same here. Guy is actually pretty good. But I do dislike the tone of his voice in some films. Sounds so fucking deadpan.

Cage a truly good skills as an actor, as evidenced by bad lieutenant. But his hammy stuff is just fun as hell. Face off, ghost riders, it's silly but he owns it.

Raising Arizona was pretty good tbh fam smh

Another member of the JUSTus league. How much alimony does he have to pay for his ex-wifes son or superman or Clark Kent or what ever this name means.

Can't be much, the reason he does so many films already is because he's in huge debt.

The only correct answer, though I liked his performances in Bad Lieutenant and Matchstick Men alot more.

He's insane.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

The Weatherman

He did marry Elvis' daughter just so he could add her to his Elvis memorabilia collection.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

City of Angels is a garbage remake of the infinitely superior Wings of Desire.

Cage is a litmus test. He visibly shows the quality of a movie he is in.

put him in a bad movie, he'll be completely over the top bad in a good way

put him in a good movie and he'll probably be the best thing in it

Matchstick Men

OP you are garbage, the picture you posted gives no identifying details about what movie it's from. I could easily see it being a picture from 3/4 of the movies he has ever been in because it is so vague.

Anyways if it isn't a picture from Lord of War then the answer to your question is no.

Maybe you wanna reread what OP's question was.

Fuck me.

Holy shit, summerfag, calm your tits.

Con Air's my favorite. As for objectively best quality, I'm not really sure to be honest. I think Lord of War.

I will, but you have to struggle a bit.

What's with these TL;DR sperg posts on here lately?

Yeah but you know, after Michael Jackson's had his hands on it, you should probably be thinking 'that's one piece of Elvis memorabilia I could do without'

Lord of War or Bad Lieutenant
I prefer Lord of War

I expected a family movie and watched it with my family.

almost forgot about this movie, despite it being about fucking snuff films.

grim shit m8

Eh, Michael likes boys, so the procreation was probably more of an 'exchange underwear' thing rather than actual sex.

I have a soft spot for Bringing Out The Dead.

He's not a bad actor, he's just completely nuts and apparently doesn't care whatmovies he stars inas long as he can play.

Twitterfags.

To know Cage is to love Cage.

Peggy Sue got Married

vampires kiss

if you haven't seen it you're doing yourself a disservice.

Vampire's Kiss

I wouldn't call myself a Cage fan, and think he may be sort of nuts, but I respect his guts and the fact that he doesn't give a shit what Hollywood thinks of him. No other Hollywood actor who was as big and acclaimed as him would act in something like Left Behind. Most actors would even go out of their way to signal to their Hollywood colleagues about those stupid Christians and their stupid tastes and how much better they are than the stupid Christians. But Cage jumps into a market he's never done before that his Hollywood colleagues would mock and he just doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of him for it. Just that trait alone makes him better than any of the other A-list Hollywood actors with all their pretensions. Cage seems to utterly lack any pretensions. His ostentatiousness and oddity seems sincere and humble rather than preening and self-satisfied like say Johnny Depp. So I guess I sort of do like Nic Cage after all.

6.7/10

Wicker Man

leaving las vegas
raising arizona
wild at heart
adaptation

plus a string of other decent movies, anyone who says cage is a bad actor or think his best film is lord of war is a pleb retard.

Yeah I like him

I liked Snake Eyes

The only problem with Cage is that he's Nicholas Cage in every film.