Why is this show so terribly unfunny?

Why is this show so terribly unfunny?

To be funny you need smart and funny people writing the show.

Manatees can't write

LOL

That seemed to never end.

ok that was funny, but only because I didn't expect the whale's jaw to fall off

It wasn't. But you go ahead and enjoy your bazingas XDD

This is pure non-medy

the only funny part of Family Guy is when Patrick Stewart steals a machine that turns water into cocaine

is it just me or does it look like the driver and the forklift are from different shows and someone edited them together?

Short answer: Liberals attempting shock humor aren't funny.

I thought that was American Dad

Is it really shock humour? I mean, it's network television. South Park's hypothetical Family Guy episode was more edgy than anything Family Guy have actually done.

you may be right

they kinda blend together in my head

It's not funny but still better than American Dad, Archer, South Park, and Bob's Burgers.

Fuck no

I guess, but it goes on for too fucking long, considering the jist of the "joke" can be summed up in one second.

Correction, the first two seasons were really funny. At some point they had a massive writers' strike and Seth became a hardline liberal atheist, which is when the show went to hell.

Literally kill yourself.

its made by jews

1) Seth has always been a hardline liberal atheist
2) The show was shit way before the Writer's strike. I'd argue that the show was always shit but it definitely declined after the revival. I imagine it's a Futurama type situation where all the better writers went on to do other jobs in the interim.

never go full cuck

It wasn't funny, but at least they tried.

After the revival, it just went to cutaway jokes left and right, to a point where theres no story in their episodes, it's just jabbing at easy target celebs.

you were right

No refunds faggot.
Stay salty.

Is it real?

Yes, kinda weird to see major news orgs using chan speak.

if I was Hillary, I wouldn't want to be endorsed by a lunatic like Bernie

It's not even better than American Dad you dickhead.

That's some serious Animal Farm tier logic. I guess Orwell was so spot on because he had to hangout with these kikes for years.

what's this off-topic shit?

Don't whales just need to be kept wet to survive out of the ocean? I mean, that was in South Park

Beached whales isn't some accident that can be rectified, whales actually go to the beach to die, like a sort of suicide so they can't turn back. Like how seagulls will fly way out into the ocean to die.

None of your goddamn business.

why would a whale want to commit suicide?

their life seems pretty damn sweet. just float around all day, and whenever you're hungry you just open your mouth and food swims in

Made by/written by jews.

tfw no gf

Yeah, but there's also Sea Pollution and fucking Japanese/Russian whalers to worry about

it would be extremely painful

for you

You're a big mammal

2Edgy4Me

And they say South Park is edgy…

It's the same exact thing as CAD: the Animated Series. The only difference is the budget.

American Dad is high art when compared to Family Guy.

And Seth is no longer really involved anymore

Family Gay is still on? I was actually just wondering about that earlier. My classmates were into that show way back in elementary school.

It at least has more of a reason to exist than The Cleveland Show did

How can it be? It's the same show

I've actually been getting into South Park a lot lately and, in addition to being a really good show, I'm convinced that its edginess has been extremely overplayed by 90s Conservative Christian family groups who wanted every show on TV to be I Love Lucy or something similar

yeah, it's definitely those evil conservative christians who are trying to censor media

In the 90s, when South Park started, yes it was.

Matt Stone is a kike, dumbfuck.
And yes in the 90s it was the other way around, the liberals were against censorship and pro-free speech.

It relies on references and shock humor to get by. Literally everything I can remember about this show are just scenes they copied from films or other shows. Even the family's designs are just copies of the characters from Wait Till Your Father Gets Home.

When no references around just use cheap shock value. I swear this crap doesn't even try.

I don't like any of that shit but they're a hell of a lot better than FG.

Everything is high art when compared to Family Guy. A video of a dog taking a shit is high art.

4U

I guarantee this happens in Family Guy

But first three seasons, guys!

That's just what retards believed. They were in favor of degeneracy.

The opposite. Instead they showed the dog getting an erection.

This. Retards think in a mere span of 20 years between the 90's and now Christianity was just wiped out and all of the sudden Christians have no cultural power? What a stupid fucking notion.

Last time Christians had cultural power in America was when the Bible was taught in public school which hasn't been since the early 20th century. If someone actually thinks the 90's were hyper Christian then they are a fucking retard.

But liberals always have to have their ebil Christian repression boogey man.

Nobody said anything about them having any cultural power. But you can't deny that they were the ones trying to censor shit. They never actually succeeded, or their success was limited, because nobody gave a shit.

I'll give you Bob's Burgers but the rest are far more tolerable than Family goy.

You can't be a liberal and support censorship, it goes against the very definition. It would be like saying "I'm an atheist Christian" or "I'm a vegan, pass the veal".

I remember liking maybe 4-5 seasons then I stopped. Is it still on? Seems impossible. I remember hearing that Cleveland got his own show. Why?

The big whales are crushed to death and or suffocated by their own weight while on land. That whole square-cube thing is a real bitch.

How? Aren't their blowholes and lungs at the top of their body? How do they suffocate?

Because when they're in the ocean they generally could just float out there and don't have the full weight of their bodies bearing down on them.

Just think how morbidly obese people can find they have back pain due to lugging around all their fat or have their skin stretch so that they get scars, if they were floating in a pool of water then they wouldn't have that same level of pressure being brought down on their spines.

Pressure is a bitch and the lack of moisture also gets them.

The weight of their own organs crush their lungs and heart. They literally sink within their own body.

Because you must never attempt to bring back a show from the dead.

As everything that is good in itself will have already moved onward, and only its shell full of gangrene and libtard storywriters will remain.

Unless you pretend it's actually about preventing hate crimes.

Except both sides have engaged in culture war faggotry, dummy. The Bible thumpers just haven't retained the kind of power or mass support they used to have. In the '70s and '80s, they were panicking over "immoral" rock music In the '90s they were buttblasted over bix nood beatz, shows like The Simpsons, Beavis and Butt-head, and South Park, and video games like Night Trap, Mortal Kombat, and Doom. Later on, there there similar scares due to Columbine. You even had people like Jack Thompson moaning about Grand Theft Auto into the 2000s.

Now the leftists have taken their place, crying about "racism," "sexism," and "homophobia" instead.

Regardless, soccer moms weren't as bad as what we have now. Only things they changed were on a local level. Not a national one like liberals and SJW are doing to the point where the entirety of media consists of nothing but their own political influence even in media that shouldn't have any kind of politics at all.

This tbh

White boy plz.

The term is just a catch-all pejorative buzzword for things you personally disapprove of.

Only ones who use it to refer to anything else are Holla Forumsacks and no one takes their definitions seriously. They think cuck and coalburner are the same thing.

But cuck and coalburner aren't the same thing. Imageboards can't keep corrupting definitions like this. It's bad enough when normalfags do it.

Holla Forumsacks are just about the only people who use it in earnest in the first place.

Cuck is almost universally a male term, and in use, has to do with weakness, sexualization of male weakness, liberalism and betrayal. Coalburning is a female term that has to do with whoreishness and miscegenation. No one besides the terminally confused uses cuckolding to refer to coalburning.

How about instead of arguing from a nonsensical position, you go back to reddit or something?

See

It's much like "nigger", and how it applies to people other than undesirable blacks.

Nigger.

Or fag or retard

See

In the 90s, it was Political correctness trying to stop that.

Now PC'ness is trying to be hip with kids and trying this shit at the same time.

I don't know if there was a big push by the Political Correctness people to can South Park. Probably was somewhere in there.

I do know that the 'traditional family values' Parents Television Council, which was founded because one of its founding members saw NYPD Blue one time and decided it should be cancelled to protect the children even though it wasn't a children's show and wasn't aired when children were watching, railed against South Park and claimed it should never have been made. Not because they actually watched the show but rather because they heard it was offensive or some shit.

South park did an episode where they abused an orca whale. They sent it t space and it died.

At least it was funny. Not "Whale got stabbed and gored thanks to a forklifting attempt, showing 5 minutes of the whale turning to much".

Its creator is a massive sperglord

Not even he cares about the show anymore

At least YouTube is suggesting another episode

I found Family Guy to be hilarious when I was 14.

Listen up fuckheads, you probably weren't even born when SP first aired, you don't know how many Christiantards thought it would "ruin the children" and "teach them bad words and to love violence". Liberal back then wasn't the liberal that's around today.

The Christians were the huge pain in the ass about the stuff airing on TV that they didn't like.

Why do you think the meme "think of the children" came from?

The Simpsons, South Park etc. all were shat on by the various American Christian associations. It wasn't the kikes and degenerate groups didn't even exist back then.

So shut the fuck up you pathetic Gen Z dickheads.

Political Correctness did exist in the 90s, but it was mostly mocked.

lol jewpig

It was a good episode

Oh please. They were harmless and were only annoying when it came to media that was aimed at teens and adults. Only people who would actually think they were some kind of censoring powerhouse were anti-censors who lived in prominent southern soccer mom communities.

The SJWs of today are actually a threat since their influence has taken hold of every aspect of media, from news, shows, games, literature, comics, and literally everything else and unlike back then were one could just form a protest against the protest, one can't do that now without being permanently labeled a bigot while getting doxxed and having one's career destroyed because they spoke out against rainbow haired dykes.

This. Even back then it was mostly seen as "lol the soccer moms want to ban skeleton warriors for showing skinless bones". They were basically harmless and had no real influence over media and the best they would normally do was make small ads suggesting not to watch a show or have a few toys banned from a local store. The sjws of today however can freely change the writing or characters of a show to suit their needs and PC views while calling anything that's not liberal as problematic while getting fucking spotlights in the news since almost everyone these days is at least SJW light. Even half of GG was SJW light and always tried to apologize or distance themselves from supporters they deemed as offensive and bigots because they were too politically incorrect.

Even crossdressing can't be done as a joke anymore in cartoons unless it's done in a proud manner.

Fuck yeah it was.