Is this the thinking man's clickbait site?

also what are their best obviously SJW articles since I left that shithole in late 2014, I need some rage fuel for the morning

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/10bBg
forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/presidential-election-predictions.22649/page-150
archive.is/ANIlD
web.archive.org/web/20160607031006/http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-dumbest-excuses-game-makers-gave-excluding-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even the most neutral listicles include some jabs, but it's stomachable. If you're looking for full kool aid, anything by JF sargent.

So literally nobody goes there

Only the same people that go to the Mary Sue or Salon.com. Which is a much smaller demographic than SJWs would like to think.

Remember that pathetic non-apology post they put out after the site tanked where the editor was like "W-we're not really a left-wing site you guys, we have some articles would could be construed as right-wing… Uh… Uhm… There's uh, there's some where we talk about military stuff from history… those articles could be described as pro-military and therefor marginally right-wing…!"

Caps? I haven't been there since I went to laugh/rage at pic related.

In one of their stupid videos where 4 obnoxious hipsters trying to out-quip each other they claimed Animaniacs was the most progressive cartoon because it features body positivity with the fat joke hippos and said that the Nurse was smart.

Well, the Mary Sue is in the shitter

archive.is/10bBg

Did they expect the cartoon hippos to be thin?

She was every bit the bimbo she looked.

Here we go again.
Which is why we have separate leagues for men and women in sports right? Because both sexes can compete on an equal level right?

>archive.is/10bBg

It is ridiculous that they see any difference as sexism. Differences in earnings? Sexism. Difference in fame? Sexism. Differences in Nobel Prize winners? Sexism.

Not joking. Some of them claim that there are no differences - not that there should be no differences in the depictions in media - but that there are no differences in real life.

Asuka is great. Shame that WWE will probably misuse her as much as they did Styles.

Have some more hilarity

Anyway sage for this isn't Holla Forums related.

It's based on a one-off number

There are fags who actually consider Cracked to be edgy and revolutionary because they made a Trump video, as if everyone else and their mother hasn't already. forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/presidential-election-predictions.22649/page-150

Thanks for the great gifs user

Animaniacs is better than I remembered.

Jesus, I'm glad I stopped reading their stuff like five years ago.

Cracked? More like BLACKED, amirite?
Clickbait? More like cuckbait, amirite?

lel

She's gone to WWE? Huh.

But the ending of the song implies they were making everything they said about her up.

*gets struck by lightning*

I think the real point was that she's just hot and everything else they said about her was just trying to justify it.

cracked used to be at least tolerable, now its really gone downhill.

the last moment that i can specifically remember when they werent shit was when the notorious 2012(?) NDAA dropped

The editor actually put out a really good article well ahead of most people detailing just how fucked up it was.

now you can pretty much write them off, not only are they full on identity politics propaganda, they just arent funny anymore 90% of the time, look at some of their recent videos, they stink and even the youtoob crowd is noticing

WEW
Speaking of Policenauts, here's another SJW getting assblasted by the game. I also remember that it was attacking the translator's forum but was BTFO soon after.

archive.is/ANIlD

Oh my God

Great taste my man! Only a true thinking man can enjoy the finer points in life such as this!

I like how Cracked got fucked up by the anthrax letters.

Please elaborate.

>archive.is/ANIlD

Nigger, they had articles to the tune of "WAS LUKE SKYWALKER A VIRGIN? OLOLOLOL", they were NEVER good.

I've stayed away from sites written by cucks for so long that I forgot how assblasted betamales sound. They sound exactly like frustrated women except they're more thorough. But just like triggered girls, they cannot go one second without finding something to bitch about and it's always in regards to their warped view of the world.

IKR? Honestly this is the kind of shit that sounds like it was written by fat college women.

This. Cracked, the print and digital version, was always a shit-tier MAD ripoff.

It became a shit-tier SA ripoff

It's now a shit-tier Mary-Sue ripoff.

Jesus, even before I dumped the site, he was probably the worst writer on there. Just a complete chore to read. Fuck you, Gladstone.

Please tell me Seanbaby still isn't there.

web.archive.org/web/20160607031006/http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-dumbest-excuses-game-makers-gave-excluding-women/

I wonder if these people understand that these games are largely developed for a Japanese audience, and then regionalized for other markets.

In Japan, mainly men play the Zelda series. Also many people will argue that Link isn't so much white. The almond shaped eyes should clue you into the intention of the artists.

He belongs to a fictional fantasy race

Yeah; anime characters.

wut if zelda was a nigur

*nigger