Channel Autism 9: Boring as a line (of coke)

LAST THREAD
archive.is/I96Qw
PREVIOUSLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GYmJZRNVUs
youtube.com/watch?v=QtQ4BFSGbpc
youtube.com/watch?v=Iz5nn2YxW1w
youtube.com/watch?v=JbgSvkC331c
twitter.com/IaiCounter/status/754009308996698113
twitter.com/GamingTechRich/status/754011429414572032
dagen.se/ledare/sd-valjarna-ar-inte-sa-religiosa-1.112073
dagen.se/sverige-ett-av-varldens-minst-religiosa-lander-1.175189
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it that hard to wash his hands?

Walker's new project looks questionable.

OY VEY, BATHING IS LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH

Bathing is so mainstream.

It's hard to tell how much e-celbs are joking

To the e-celeb they're all joking, and think everyone is in on it. I'm 100% certain whenever Spoony fucks up he thinks it's a joke and expects everyone to see it the same

Except nobody does. They see him as a pathetic lazy has-been.And his ego is so big he can't realize that the joke hasn't been funny since 2007.

Hard to tell when even their jokes aren't funny.

We don't need a permanent thread devoted to these moronic e-celebrities.

I don't see a problem. All these threads do is mock them rather than shill for them.

Either way, it's repetitive garbage that just focuses on soap opera drama surrounding these people, half of which is made up anyway.

Spoony please go.

WE HAVE A HOTHEAD SITUATION OVER HERE

fuck off newfaggot

Did this faggot compared people not liking his poor personal hygiene to the Holocaust?

Explain Latza to me.

Imagine dubs.

Imagine never getting them.

This guy bathing and the holocaust…

…two things that never happened.

Go make another GOT thread faggot, CA threads are a Holla Forums tradition

It's like he's going out of his way to be as jewish as possible.

Thunderfoot was so butthurt over Breexit he going bald?

this dude bread looks gross. Even for nu-male standards.

do you even know who that is

GoTfags will never cease being a bunch of destructive shills.

Holy crap. I had no idea Thunderfag was so assblasted.

He's more of a fedora than a nu male.

Implying there a differences.

he's neither, seriously do you even know who he is? Or are you just kool-aid consumers?

How do we live in a world where people make fun of a religion that has been forced to adapt to change over time but defend a religion of violence that hasn't changed since its creation?

I just made this in honor of Latza.

You did good friend.

Because these pussies are more scared of being called racists by San Francisco fags if they even touch upon radical islam.

nice

But why, user? :^(

please forgive me, jew-kun

He's at the very least a fedora. Most of his videos are about attacking the most low-haning fruit you've ever seen: Feminism, Creationism, and Pseudo-Scientific scams. What makes him a fedora is the smugness he derives from the fact that he isn't a complete retard on these issues.

0:36 is fit for checking dubs.

Your scales are showing, jew.

Don't you bigots know that if you don't give my jewtube video and views I can't pay my bills. THIS IS HOW I PAY MY BILLS, you bigots.

low-quality-b8.jaypeeg

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

I sometimes wonder if Linkara is a real person or just a disturbing figment of my imagination.

The guy's a true blue faggot.

HOLY SHIT LATZA GOT DUBS!

If you watch Nostalgia Shitic, you might just be autistic.

(Checked)
Nice dubs, the Meme Magic is working!

That will never get old.

That's nothing! Check out attached pic. 8 of his last 9 videos were whining about brexit, and making the most retarded arguments. Amusingly, his main tactic seems to have been to try and shame people into agreeing with him, by implying that everyone who voted leave was stupid and simply was controlled by an irrational nationalistic hatred for the EU.

Was there a backlash?

Yeah, they censored it

That goes without saying.

Its weird how so many people are autistic these days.

Man, the fucker looks more unkempt than I originally thought.

Phil surely is afraid to lose the money he earns as a researcher in EU Universities, that's why he is upset with the brexit thing.

Is this one of those Mandela effect things? I distinctly remember the wimpy guitars being louder than the percussion track in that song.

Hmmmmmm.

Please stop. This shit is getting scary.

THE END IS NIGH

NC's fans sperged out and he made a censored release with a different "joke".

As a storyboard that isn't actually too terrible , for what would ostensibly be a kids' show. Even the voice acting is pretty good.
Oh wait, just got to the "obligatory now it's high school/college/whatever" bullshit, it's over, 0/10, career over before it even began.

Is that an unholy fusion of Doug and Linkara?

It was worth it to see pretty much his entire userbase on the forums confirm that they have autism.

I showed it to my animation friend and he said it's amateur as fuck. Too many medium shots, and he also asked why was Tron a guard.

April interviewing Spoony before they were dating. Is this the point where it all went to hell?

Well if you make fun of one religion the most that will happen is they will get pissy and call you mean names on the internet. If you make fun of the other they will kidnap and behead you. Not really a hard choice for anybody that actually values their life.

Wait, is Malcom a furfag?

Does anyone have the apology? Was it funny?

His main source of income is his youtube channel, not the EU, but he works on EU funded projects and he has friends who recieves EU money. He also mentions that he doesn't want to go throught the oh-so-difficult process of having to fill out papers when going abroad. Those might be motivators, but I think it also has a lot to do with ideology. He's on the globalist end of the spectrum. He said in his EU debate with Sargon that he doesn't care about England, he hasn't lived there for a long time, and that as far as he cares there's no real difference between England, France, Germany, etc — the only difference to him is where you happen to be staying at the time.

A black furfag. What is the world coming to.

Yes, this was discussed in one of the previous threads that he is a major furfag who apparently has his own custom fursuit that he puts on when he goes to conventions.

Post the images/links again. I wanna see.

Who cares what an animationfag thinks anymore? Was probably taught exclusively in the way of "use flash or 3D CGI lolz". What the fuck's a "medium shot" and why is it "bad"?

WHY

Furfags are bad enough but mostly keep to themselves anymore (unlike newer waves of furfags, like horsefuckers and /monster/furfags), but the ones with the suits are the worst.

A medium shot is a shot taken at medium distance. It's the most common shot used in filming and usually used for dialog, but ends up being a crutch for filmmakers that don't know what they're doing (another example: Linkara's movie was almost entirely medium shots).

Remember how Doug used to indirectly shit talk furries before he knew it was an actual thing?

It's actually scary tbh

Yes it did. High functioning autists are obsessed with cartoon animals. And they're often freaking weirdos.

Also, did he make that nasty troll jewish? Especially his mother sounds jewish, and he reminds me of pic related.

Could we get an apology for his anti-semitic content too?

Jesus Christ REALLY?

Literally "Me and My wife's son"

lolwut

Am I pretty?

Jesus, even I thought that was in poor taste, and I'm a neo-nazi.

ftfy

He's been doing that for years. he actually starting making atheist videos way back before social justice consumed it, back when most youtube videos were in 144p.

His voice allowed kind of annoyed me (it sounds like he's constantly chewing toffee), but I never much cared about him until some nutty SJWs started a petition to get him sacked, called his employer and claimed to have proof that he was a nazi. It was wonderful lolcow stuff. He also made a fuckton of videos about Anita, but I stopped caring about GG when it became completely pozzed at the beginning of 2015, so I've never watched them.

But this Brexit stuff is nutty. I think he lost thousands of subscribers over it. Nothing on Steve Shives' subscriber losses, of course.

Sauce on that vid

WTF is happening in the world?

Is the joke that the fetish vid is actually her?

You know there's already a word for that, it's called boipussy

Naw mang, you know when a guy turns into a trap he has a feminine penis.

When a girl (Like Jesu) undergoes hormones her vagina (I presume at least that she didn't sew her vagina, as I remember she is engaged to some cuck) becomes masculine. Hence masculine vagina.

Well what's the difference besides hormines? Are there any actual differences in appearance?

Not that much at least at this point, I think.

Though no amount of hormones will change those dick suckulant lips.

Imagine Jesu having a huge mental breakdown once they start growing a neckbeard

I just wonder when her hubby is going to snap, he looks like a total cuck tbh (They are engaged or at least were since like 2014, I presume they still are).

Imagine lying that you are "cool" with it, but deep down you know you have cucked yourself hard. And later if they are ever married she decides she wants a penis, he just bites it and gets fucked in the ass because he's such a faggot.

Maybe he will kill her and later on kill himself too, that would be kekworthy.

He strikes me more as the kind of person that would one day snap and shove a knife up Jesu's cooch after finding out he knocked them up

It fucks up their clit, can make them grow more body hair, and irreperably fuck up their voice.

Isn't that just the same thing that steroids do?

yeah she's getting that raspy thing going here (a newer one, found in her twatter)

I think when women take steroids they dosage it so it's more balanced. When you """"change""" """"""""genders""""""" they pump you up with large amounts of all sort of hormones

Oh god, she's staring to look like Paw crossed with Film Brain.

Have some Marzgurl to cure the pain.

Looks like someone's jelly of his ultimo bowl cut.
Guess you better start cutting yourself.

Oh wow she looks pretty fine at this angle.

tbh id cum on her feet fam

Paul Latza is in the new ghost in the shell movie?

SO WE MEET AGAIN MR. BOND

The name's Latza… Paul Latza.

What's with Linkara's taste in his partners. First it's a non-passable tranny

Now it's a fucking sheboon.

It was worth the 2,000 dollars….

The plot thickens.

Actually jews are reknown for being filthy indescent pigs, Patton wrote in his diary that the fuckers had to be threatened with getting swung at the rifle butts, just so they would stop shitting everywhere but in the toilet, this was after they invaded the german homes after the americans beat the nazi, Patton described them as lost of all decency. The nazis made an antisemitic propaganda film called The Eternal Jew that also talked about how the jews never worked or cleaned, they lived in their own filth and alongside rats and other vermin comfrotably. Stereotypes are there for a reason.

Its a spooky new world mate

Except all sorts of high class films made even back in the 50s used that and it wasn't a problem. Methinks your adobe flash-trained friend has a case of the pleb.

>>>/suicide/

It's like poetry.

Year of the Spoontang!

BEND THE SPOONS! UTENSIL WAR NOW!

He's a closet fag who can't come out because of his religious beliefs, so he uses the excuse that he's a progressive to fuck things that are/look like men.

doesn't she draw herself as a white/azn animu girl?

Five bucks on Lindsay has a Farting problem

He (the biologically male partner) looks like somebody who needs self assertion training

What the fuck

Talking about me, hmmm?

What about a burping problem?

I smell Nu-Male Meat.

DEAR LORD

FUCKING LINKARA

I can't imagine a worse hell. Who can sit through this trash?

This gif has ruined my life. I'm fucking obsessed with it. The way he nonchalantly walks up, his face completely devoid of emotion. But halfway through his walk, he notices. The camera. He can't simply ignore it, and he jumps onto his back foot before offering a wave.
Then the smug smile. The smug smile as he walks away . He's so proud of himself for that. He's so fucking happy with what he's done.

I can't stop watching it. Over and over. It's the only reason i come to these threads anymore. The only reason I come to /tv. I've started doing it in real life as I pass people in the street. It's the only way I can interact socially anymore. I can't even masturbate to anything that isn't Paul, and as my semen rolls down my knuckles each individual sperm notices me, stops, jumps onto their back feet and offers a smile and a wave before smugly continuing on.

Today, we are all Paul.

Pure pauletry :^)

I don't see the appeal of girls burping and farting

Is that Keenan on the left?

My sides have folded in on themselves.

So, Jews and Pajeets have this in common? Who would've know! The world is surely a small place.

Disregard, it's just normal TGWTG fan autism.

Look at that giant leg she's sitting on.

Linkara's life was just an SNL skit all along.

Who makes these?

tumblr users. It's some sort of anonymous confessions board they have where they share their most secret thoughts about TGWTG.

The jumping on the Ghostbuster bandwagon has started :
youtube.com/watch?v=7GYmJZRNVUs
youtube.com/watch?v=QtQ4BFSGbpc
youtube.com/watch?v=Iz5nn2YxW1w
Brad turned out to be the biggest pussy about it.

To the surprise of absolutely no one.

Man, I was expecting phelous to really hammer that movie.

that's because you smell it instead.

He can't, otherwise he would become a mysoginistic neckbeard manchildren who absolutely fears women that are talented and funny.

Interesting how Brad and Lupa never invite Phelous to the movies with them, you guys think Phelous is salty as fuck about it?

Salty and cucked, yes.

Also, I forgot to post Linkara's :
youtube.com/watch?v=JbgSvkC331c
He gets angry at his brother when he points out that the movie seems to have a bias against men.

FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

No wonder he's fucking a sheboon, probably even gets pegged and shit.

heh pathetic

twitter.com/IaiCounter/status/754009308996698113
twitter.com/GamingTechRich/status/754011429414572032
TOP CUCK ? TOPKEK

so, how long until Benzaie and Sad Panda are killed by sandniggers and everyone on channel autism denies it?

about to watch Phelous' review while I work out

honestly, the worst I heard about it is that it's just really bland and boring

Kek losers

It's like the ultimate autism collective. How did these abominations get so popular?

What the hell is that?

linkara's tranny sex toy

Iron Liz, the tranny that Linkara dated back in um 2010 or something, maybe a bit later.

I knew the Channel Autism fags had low standards but good fuck. That's just… I have no words.

Channel awesome does have a no making fun of Muslims policy cause that's racist. Brad and Doug are both pro Islam refugees welcome atheists.

funny how atheists supposedly don't believe in any religion yet they support islam. Proof that atheists are just cucks posing as "intellectuals"

i've seen plenty atheists who hate sandniggers more than christians

it's just the cucks who want muslims to invade

The entirety of channel awesome would probably welcome an ass raping from transwoman if they thought it would boost their progressive karma. Most of these shits only care about inflating their ego.

I'm not saying this in an ironic or joking way either. I honestly believe some of them would gladly welcome a tranny's dick in their ass if they thought they'd be doing a greater good for their politics while sticking it to their parents.

I don't get it, do those children really seem too old to be entertained by a guy acting like an idiot? I mean Doug has seen what he looks like in his own videos right?

I know Doug has apologised for that gag, which pisses me off because he did it because "muh political correctness" and not because "the joke doesn't fucking make sense".

The politcally-correct, "atheism plus" crowd fronted by fat cuckold PZ Myers and Richard "Intellectual Artillery" Carrier are the ones defending the towelheads because muh racism. There are plenty of atheists that absolutely hate Islam, but at least in America, Islam isn't the biggest group trying to shove religion over the State's throat. European atheists are evidently more concerned about Islam.

They're bigger bitches than the pussies in the west. Especially in the Netherlands. Both theists and non-theists outside of California and NYC are showing way more concern over the issue than them.

But let's not get off-topic here and stick with Channel Awesome and say that they're all faggots there.

God, I can't stand that faggot.

You didn't zoom quite far enough.

I can't speak for all countries, but as far as Sweden goes this is nonsense. Sure, there are a lot of atheists that don't think much about religion, and a lot of them are pretty POZed. But the ones that do talk about religion tend to be quite concerned about Islam. Meanwhile, the biggest cucks are liberal christians. In Sweden, the church is busy virtu signaling by hiring imams and having exhibitions about how Jesus was a fag, while the Sweden Democrats are mainly led by non-religious whites and (((whites))).

Regarding their electoral base I found this article: dagen.se/ledare/sd-valjarna-ar-inte-sa-religiosa-1.112073
Dagen is a religious newspaper, and this article is there to prove that Christians are not evil right wingers like SD. Here's the articles statistics of how SD supporters define themselves:
Religious: 7%
Humanist: 23% of core electorate and 35% of non-core electorate
Social Conservatives: 10%
Those 7% can be compared to the 17% of Swedes that consider themselves religious: dagen.se/sverige-ett-av-varldens-minst-religiosa-lander-1.175189

I think we can all agree Sweden and the Netherlands make everyone of all stripes look bad and are pretty much an example of what we should try to avoid becoming. I'd like to discuss this some more, but like I said before, we're derailing the thread.

You're right that we're derailing the thread, so all I'll add is this: The german are arguably worse.

At least you two aren't waifufagging, so I'll excuse your saging and bump with some classic infographs.

lewd

There is literally nothing wrong with lizard people.

Even Angry Joe is less cuck than Brad jones and phelous

that era truly was better than the modern day.

Why does he sound like a Muppet?

how much of a gift of god do you think it was for his legs not to break from him making any kind of movement?

He's the guy who had a heart attack isn't he?

Everytime.

That's Equate, Latza.

Hmmmmm. He casting couched her.

How many furries/scalies do you think that created?

Not enough.
MAMMAL/FURFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hasn't RLM been on Patreon way longer than the other guys?

Malcolm: "It's 2014! It's the current year!"

That first picture looks like Noah is getting his soul sucked out by April.

Death will be a sweet release

IKR? Due its like Current Year lmao.

Burn the bitch witch!

Feels old man

How old is that? Hasn't James fallen out with the TGWTG crew because he got into a row with his wife during a filming shoot or something.

I lost all respect for James when he started doing shit with Doug. Why he gave Doug such charity and shared his autistic AVGN fanbase with him is beyond my understanding.

As far as I understand it was mostly the fans who wanted a cross over, because James was the first really popular funny video game critic and Doug was the first really funny film critic so there was already a cross over of fans, so I think James was just being nice and doing something for the fans, which I can't blame him for.

wut

Doug and his talentless brother's opinion on Ghostbusters was posted

I thought there was a rivalry between their fans they just went with

why do people find her attractive?

Fuck them both.

I wonder if he is going to get eaten alive by the others for this.

I read elsewhere it was Doug who constantly forced himself onto James, desperatly trying to buy him into CA . James knew well it was a shit one-sided deal and they were just trying to ride on the AVGN's success but for the sake of the fans and mostly to get Doug off his back he accepted few cross-overs.

Just like what They did to James Rolf

like the completely healthy soon-to-be son she killed?

Has that image been altered at all? He looks way different there than he usually does such as .

Also apparently Doug Walker is the only one whose allowed to get pissed off at bad films and make fun of them because he gets paid to do it.

No, it's that has been altered.

Phallos and his boyfriend liked it. Said Hemsworth, the only good thing about the movie, was terrible.

so did he like it or what, I ain't watching

Doug liked Unfriended, so yeah, he probably liked this piece of shit too.
He spends like 8 minutes at the beginning of that video just talking about the backlash, also they called their mom a mysoginist for not liking it which I'm not sure was supposed to be a joke or not, so yeah they probably liked it.

unlikely

Kind of expected it since he did that political ghostbusters joke out of nowhere in that review for the Beauty and the Beast anime. It wasn't funny, the context for it was weak and he only wanted to do it because it was topical.

He reads AV club. You shouldn't expect him to have any good opinions.

is that valet 12?

Hothead Jose is a spic. He can get away with having opinions that whiteys like Brad and Phelous would be crucified by their progressive cliques for.

Doesn't excuse them in the slightest, but explains why Pedro is allowed to be more honest.

nostalgia cucktic forever cucktic

Angry Jose is the only member of channel autism I still can't figure out. Most of the time he's autistic cancer on par with his buddies, but then he occasionally does one patrician thing that really makes you think. Perhaps it's his spic genes, we hwite people can't fully comprehend them.
With his autistic audience size this is a great support.

They really did get to him didn't they?

Hey, he looked around one day and realized that his only possible source of income was appeasing basement dwelling pony fucker shut ins.
He saw a noose, or a pile of filthy unwashed money.
He took the money.

He doesn't really give a shit and he was always on about how he thought ponyfags were autists. You should've seen him at a con he spoke at with Egoraptor. He was honest, said a few mildly offensive things about ponies and the horse fuckers threw a shit fit, calling him a douche, anti-progressive, anti-brony or that why can't he be more like Erin of all people while circlejerking about how Egoraptor should make a pro-pony video to diss HDD. Anyway in the end it made him cash and that's what mattered.

Of course he pandered to furfags and horsefuckers, he has no talent.

Not all flash animators are motion tweening hacks who can't draw worth a shit.

They indeed are. If they had talent they would not use Flash.

TRADITIONAL ANIMATION OR FUCK OFF

checked

Kill yourself.

oh the horror!

Am I reading into this too much, or are they a bunch of literal faggots?

It's called projecting, user.

This. Even enjoyable Flash cartoons look like garbage.

I took the bait, and it was paltry.

Alexa Hirsch is a hover hand fag who is pretty much the Anthony Burch of cartoons and use his show numerous times for pc and sjw shit, like portraying his main character as a beta who doesn't deserve women and was misogynistic for liking girls and not being nice enough.

He has his moments.

Anyone remember that lame trading card shit Doug tried to do a few years ago?

Oh Jesus. That fucking card game. Didn't AVGN have something to do with it too?

Yeah. AVGN even had a few cards of himself. I remember when Doug was shilling his shitty cards at the beginning of his videos. 100% cringe.

oh Doug is painful, what I meant was he was the first popular """"funny"""" film critic on youtube who isn't serious about reviews and does jokes and stuff.

>>>/out/

>>>/flash/
>>>/mlp/

fucking HALOGEN LIGHTS

THOSE ARE NOT STUDIO LIGHTS YOU FAGGOT THOSE ARE FOR CONSTRUCTION WORK

These fucks can't even figure out lighting reasonably enough. Do any of these "reviewers" still have that problem where their camera footage only has audio coming out of one channel that they never ever bother to fix?

Well, to be fair, the artists are being paid for their work. The artist doing art for Douge, on the other hand, is probably being paid in "exposure" (to concentrated austim).

I can't tell if you're baiting or really that insufferable

>>>Holla Forums
Go back to your cuckshed, digitalfag.

You might as well say that a Casio VL-1 is a better instrument than a Minimoog because a Minimoog would cost too much.

Traditional animation is light years beyond digital animation. If you're an artist and you care about your craft, you shouldn't be half-assing it for the sake of money, time, or convenience. It's better to make something beautiful like The Thief and the Cobbler that never gets finished than to rush out Stock DreamWorks Production #7,652.

There's a reason digital photographers are still trying so hard to capture the look of film and digital musicians the pleasing imperfections of analog recordings.

At least try to be well reasoned and civilized if you want to be taken seriously

Dank. Truly one of the best electronic instruments there is.

Like anyone gives a shit if you in particular approve of something.
Nigger this is an imageboard. Have you not noticed yet?

You may use more words and less name-calling, but you're still saying garbage like Filmation is preferable to the best animation only colored with a computer

Fuck off cuck, you've already lost.

GAS THE DIGITALFAGS
ANIMATION WAR NOW

I wasn't even talking to you, Mr. "Just Add More Mocking Baby Talk and Buzzsults"

Do you have any idea where you are?

For what purpose?

Ironically I'm more of a DX7 kind of guy.

What would you consider good computer animation? I don't recall ever seeing any computer animation in a movie that ever appealed to me. It looks too polished. There are some movies I like that feature it, but I think it's mainly due to nostalgia.

I'd take awful hand-drawn animation like the old Beavis and Butt-head episodes any day. At least those were charming.

Fuck Brad, i can't believe i ever liked him though i guess watching his old stuff first fooled me into thinking he wasn't a horrible little shit.

Gas the Cucks!

And, predictably, a general thread has devolved into autistic discussion of non-Holla Forums things, and shitflinging.

If you really believe that gives you the excuse to spout the same "WAH WAH WAH CUCKDIGITALFAGGETOUT" shit, spam it everywhere else. I dare you.

You sound like you've never seen a thread on an image board before.

Stop crying like a nigger because you support inferior animation techniques that churn out garbage like mlp and johnny test.
>>>/pone/

This just after whinning in youtube about how it wasn't giving him money; and also monetizing his croc tears video about jewwarios suicide, even tho he said he wouldn't.

Looks about right.

So it was okay to throw James under the bus with his "Don't go see it" video, but now they are forced to admit that this movie sucked.

I think it also has to do with the fact that he's more popular on his own than the rest them are combined. He could still do well for himself if they disowned him.

How old is this guy?

smh tbh lass

What?

If you didn't do it, why not just camly explain what happened and prove it? Blocking the guy just makes Pedro look guilty. Since other people can still see the blocked guy, blocking him just looks like a way to block out things that remind him of it, as if he was guilty.

oh look its ProJared

James only said he himself didn't want to review it, he wasn't even calling for a boycott ffs
There was literally nothing aggressive about James' video