movieguide.org/news-articles/transparent.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IKFrD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET, KANYE
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING AN ASSHOLE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You mean watching the dad from Arrested Development without any of the comedy and coated in tumblrspeak isn't appealing to 99% of normal human viewers?!

Colour me surprised.

kek

Speaking of, I recall some tranny movie was getting criticism because a female actor was playing the tranny and it was already being nominated for an Oscar or some shit despite still being incomplete. What was that about?

The Danish Girl?

archive.is/IKFrD

(((Amazon))) tried to shill this shit HARD for quite some time.

i dont get it

Shit tier gif

Back to /a/.

You just love doing this, don't you? You just love going through your seven thousand files of smug anime girls, quoting my post, and taking your sweet ass time deciding which one is the most suited, carefully handpicking what "reaction image" is the most "EPIC" for this post. I bet you have this thread on a tab, hastily clicking on it when it notifies you that a new comment has appeared. You think you're so smart and smug, but in reality you have absolutely no control over yourself. Posting your pathetic "reaction images" is too important for you. In fact, I bet you even loaded them before you saw this post appear.
It's truly sad that none of you actually bothered to read what I wrote, let alone attempt to argue it. I don't know if it's because you can't read, or if you have read it, but can't come up with a proper rebuttal, because you know what I said is true, you know I'm right. What are you going to do? Reply to me again? Attempt to get me "BTFO"? Keep trying, because I really don't care. All I care about is getting the truth out there, which I've already done numerous times, and not once has any of you attempted to write a proper rebuttal, because it's impossible for you to do so.

Is you don't laugh at trannies, you're basically Hitler.

Just stop posting

Seriously, whats so funny about "After All"

I find it funny how you /a/ shits talk down to Holla Forums and Holla Forums as if your industry was doing any better. Nothing but moe shit 24/7, Berserk on decline and having to praise hacks like Masaaki Yuasa because you are devoid of any talent since Kon's death. Face it /a/. Your nothing but meaningless moe shit now.

it's better for them this way, you can't recognize the real thing any more.

What's up with channel awesome people and bad teeth?

You guys sure are new.
Stupid smug anime girls are a tradition, they don't mean that the poster frequents /a/ or that he has seen the show/movie pictured, or that he gives a shit about anime. By spilling your salt over "weebs" (also a joke term that people use incorrectly all the time in an attempt to fit in) you only reveal your own weakness. Whenever someone attacks the reaction image rather then the facts you know they've already lost.

Back to /a/ weeb. There is no slice of life to ease your crushing loneliness here.

Your loli moe garbage knows no end does it?

All of my disgust

Most people don't have great teeth.

A lot of people get an odd idea of how common nice teeth are because they see all the people with veneers on television.

On OP: It's kinda funny how even something like Fuller House does immensely better than the Tumblr garbage. I've watched a few episodes of Fuller House and it's surprisingly quaint. I haven't seen just a 'nice' family sitcom like it in years and didn't even realize it until I watched a few episodes.

What some of these Hollywood people seem to be doing with shows like Transparent is promote their idea of what a 'nice' family life is where everyone is accepted for being deranged and dysfunctional, when really most people don't want to be dysfunctional or wallow in that misery.

/a/ confirmed to be beyond shit taste. Honestly they're making Holla Forums almost look good.

Remember to buy this whitening toothpaste and these whitening strips goy, nevermind they actually wear down your teeth enamel. Make sure to get your fill of flouride every day!

When did these normalfags get so comfortable here?

From my understanding veneers are like caps you get on your teeth which helps protect them as well as just look nice.

They really do seem like they'd be nice to have some pearly white smile even if it a bit unnatural.

Source on that hot stuff, nigger?

As if I'd give you what you want animoo fag.

You can have my contempt weeb

Anime stopped being good in 2009.

Manime not moeshit. Ok. Praise Kenshiro.

this

I post smug anime girls because it's a good tool to trigger someone. I don't even watch anime.

rip thread

more like a shemale actor

Manime deserved better. All anime's got is Jojo and the rest is nothing but moe slice of life garbage for waifufags.

I love your webm.

dude epic i love filthy frank too

Hello normalfag.

Hello redditor pretending not to be a normalfag.

wow i didn't realize it was reddit day

happy reddit day, kids

>>>/reddit/

I didn't realize it was "pretend to not be from reddit" day.

All me.

me as well

Ebin posts fellow redditors. Have an upboat :)

I didn't realize it was "pretend to not be a redditor who is pretending to be a redditor" day.

We've gone too deep! Retreat! Retreat!

more like mentally ill male actor

Yomi ;_;

>>>/normalfag/

reddipol considers anime "degenrucy", so all the redditweens have to signal that groupthink, it's part of their identity politics. dont forget that they are the vocal minority on all boards, they think they actually belong here.

Is she having a stroke?

The goyim aren't allowing themselves to be influenced by our opinions. Oh G-d the chutzpah of these goys.

Is Holla Forums the most cucked board on Holla Forums?

what does rejecting anime filth have to do with SJWs?

Holla Forums would be improved a thousand fold with IDs.

But then, what would people talk about?

The only problem with IDs is that I'd no longer be able to have entire threads to talk to myself and draw in one or two randos that think there is a real conversation happening.

You mean like I'm doing right now with these two posts?

Sometimes I wonder if people come into my threads and believe there is actually more than one person at work here.

Yes. I made every. single. post.

all me
i know, i know, i'm a one man thread genius

close, veneers are when they fucking grind your real teeth off and replace them with porcelain

it's a 'veneer' in name only, basically. you're left with tiny little stubs of your old teeth with fake shit glued to them.

Kill yourself chaim.

Because like Overwatch. Even fuller house know sexiness and Waifu baiting sales. You don't see a lot of ether in the west thanks to feminists and Nu-males betas.

Wow by the time I got to the bottom of this thread I had honestly forgotten what the topic was so here's some OC of a shit I just took and hope that I've contributed as much to this topic as everyone else ITT

That disgusts me greatly. I don't hate James, but neither of those fucks deserve animoo cameos.

It stopped being good when they went digital.

How could you possibly shit that much?

You made no argument. You just whined.

Spotted the SJW.

>>>/killyourself/

more like a satanically possessed actor

/normalfag/

I think there was a mini exodus recently, i see a lot of "go back to Holla Forums" stupidity on the one other board i go to.

It's also the westboos who just hate anime, yet come to a site with heavy anime culture.

Hmmmm. Holla Forums's been having similar problems. I detect a pattern.

I uh, have a digestive disorder

/a/ was a mistake.

You think the /a/ thread on this shit is bad? The one on half/a/ is even worse. Pure unfiltered autism with the grammar of a 12 year old Brazilian kid.

Stop taking my credit, me, I'm sick of my shit.

(You)
Fuck off. I made those posts. Including yours.

That's certainly something. Sauce?

kill yourself

Come on. Be a pal.

The fact that your posting in an imageboard that is primarily used to post chinese cartoon snowflake.

Well if Holla Forums gets triggered by /a/ and Holla Forums gets triggered by /mlp/ what happens if I post /mlp/ in tv?

nice, good job, ya did it.

What the fuck? If you're only going to be as horseshit as the rest of Hollywood, why lie about it and get peoples' hopes up?

>>>/mlp/

This thread just proves how problematic anime-haters are. I really hope they'd just leave Holla Forums. Holla Forums was built on the foundation of anime, after all. I have no idea why these normalfags are so toxic.

What did he mean by this?

That gif is clutch as fuck, fam. ignore those fags.

This is shitty cartoons we're talking about here, not something of any level of importance or prestige.

This thread is funny as fuck.

>>>/mlp/
>>>/pone/
>>>/clop/

oh boy here we go

No I didn't, holy shit, stop taking my credit when it was me who did all of this.

The banter in this thread is off the charts.

Fucking bullshit. Fuck I can't believe I made a post like this. I'm such a lying cunt. Fuck off me.

ok, it's time to stop the autism, me
i did all these posts.
end of story.

I was wondering when the newfags would pop up

But I'm not new!

Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Fuck off me, I all know it was me who keeps shitposting threads to death.
I can't stand it when I do this shit, I just keep ruining entire boards because I can't ignore myself and my shitty obvious b8.

Whats funny is alot of them probably laugh at bronies, even though they watch the anime equivalent of MLP.

great thread guys, 10/10