Jesus, Bro!

indiegogo.com/projects/jesus-bro#/

It's My Date with a Secret Agent all over.

DOUG WALKER
Ugh.

Needs budget of $50,000
Ugh.

My Date with a Secret Agent
Uuuuugggghhh.

Jesus, Bro!
Ugh.

That's actually a really interesting premise. It's too bad a bunch of no-talents are going to waste it by making a shallow parody of already shallow Christian movies.

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MEN
Ugh.

Hey if it works, it works. Too bad it's not going to work since Doug Walker is going to be in it.

shallow Christian movies
Ugh.

ugh

Ugh.
Ugh.

Christmas With Autism: The Movie

SAMEFAGS LOL!
Ugh…

So they're just mocking Pure Flix Entertainment.

So brave. What other small independent outside-of-Hollywood production outfit are they going to mock as though they're taking the piss out of the establishment?

I heard there's a college student making a student film mocking Caitlin Jenner. I'm sure mocking him will really stick it to the industry.

James Rolfe for not watching Ghostbusters?

Also
Ugh.

disgust meme
ugh….

REPLYING AT ALL
Ugh.

NOBODY EVEN KNOWS HOW TO REDTEXT WITH ITALICS
Ugh.

>Italics
Ugh.

Ugh.
Fucking youtube every time

DUDE
JESUS
LMAO

Seriously, will these idiots just throw their money away to any pet project on the internet these days no matter how awful it looks? Oh who am I kidding. Idiots actually funded…
MIGHTY NO. 9
Ugh.

MIGHTY NO. 9
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

Absolutely disughting. Looks like Doug is as insane as ever. I wonder if he sees that his life is basically dressing up worse then a kid for a homemade youtube movie, and trying to be cool.

He was so desperate he decided to review every cartoon popular with tumblr at the same time while talking about diversity in hopes that it would increase his popularity. Holla Forums spent a whole day laughing at the results.

Ugh.

Is the thread still going? Link?

this is a dumb fuckin premise

No. That was months ago. I can link you to the youtube vid of his review/analysis of 2deep4you tumblr cartoons if you want.

Yet the idiots will still throw their money at it.

ugh

sure m8 i could use a good laugh

Forgot the Ugh…

Its on youtube just so you know. Funny thing is he reviews this as the nostalgia critic despite none of this being nostalgic. You can tell he's just desperate for a new audience in his decline.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

BRAD YOU COLOSSAL MANWHORE WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO YOURSELF?!

Why does he act like he was watching Avatar since day one, he only watched it when his fans kept pestering him to review film. To make it worse, the Avatar community, already being filled with retards, treats it like he created the Holy Bible.

Why did Brad think it was a good idea for Doug to write the indiegogo video?

It does sound like a Seth Rogen parody but without Seth Rogen, weed jokes and a e-celeb instead of an actual celeb.

He was too busy attempting suicide to care.

Why is this outside the CA containment thread?

DON'T CRUCIFY ME BRO
WAS JUST A JOKE BRO

Because until the Nostalgia Critic reviews it its not perfect according to their logic. Doug fans are pretty much beyond comprehension.

One can hope.

It would be interesting if the movie was about these people as they decend to madness.

I'd pay for a movie about Doug's fall into mediocrity and insanity.

fall
ugh