Dr. Mccoy, I'm gay

Dr. Mccoy, I'm gay

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MoqVs
treknews.net/2016/07/13/talking-dead-style-star-trek-all-access-aftershow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't get to bring sex toys

Wow, you really are a big guy

If I pull that dick out of your ass, will you die?

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would pozz a man, before throwing him out of a bed?

POZing this neg hole … with no survivors.

you think the faggot is your ally? i was born in the faggot, molded by it. i didn't see the hetero until i was already a man, and by then it was nothing but patriarchal.

To boldly go where no man has gotten aids before.

Uh, you don't get to bring AIDS.

It would be extremely smelly.

for you

Was taking a dump on my chest part of your plan?

Of course.

So what's the next step of your gay plan?

Crashing your anus… with no lube!

You're a big boy

No! This can't be happening. I'm in charge here!

Was giving me hepatitis part of your plan?

Your colon has been important. Till now.

You don't fear aids… You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe.

We both know that I now gave you syphilis. You'll just have to imagine the fire!

Really makes you think.

>>>/fag/

Can you post the vid?

Ask here

>>>/fag/

Come on, it's not like this comic

Being gay is perfectly natural.

nice

Please tell us more about how you hated the Witch faggot.

What the fuck are you talking about?

the witch?

That's not CIA. That's just a man who played him in the film adaptation.

Checked

archive.is/MoqVs

So, is Pegg full of shit?

oh god why
how did this happen

$$$

This is too stupid for words.

Great. I'll get to you asuming we survive the crash. A shot of Dextrofagamine should make it go away in a few days.

Their pathetic attempts to appease Takei is more hilarious than I ever thought possible.

Why am I laughing?

I love this webcomic.

More?

fag.

Shit looks just like Steven Universe…

guy didn't get the job but he does work on some other cartoon network show's storyboards, I think.

Well that's fucking terrible.

What exactly are you facepalming about?

wait, are those shows actually dead now?

I'm a doctor, not a dragon dildo

I wish… Adventure Time was close to keeling over but then they made a lesbian miniseries spinoff which ensured an extended lifespan for their mediocre ass.

Read the archive. They're trying to make amends with Takei rather poorly.

These idiots really put themselves in a corner when they displeased mighty master Takei.

it's "wrong" to have heterosexual characters?

okay, fine. have a conversation. but "hey George, Sulu's gonna be gay in the new movie." "oh my. I think you should make a new character." "Sulu is gay. deal with it." is not a conversation.

you can't introduce a character without revealing their sexuality, Pegg? so is Idris Elba's character gay, straight, bi? what about the albino lady with the face tattoos? how come we never found out whether Scotty's little engineering sidekick alien prefers sausage or tuna?

or they could just have some new character who happens to tag along with the old characters when the Enterprise gets blown up and everybody's escape pods scatter in different places, so he becomes a main character by default, and at some point maybe he looks at a picture of himself with another man while being sad because he's a prisoner and doesn't know if he's ever going to escape that planet.

or just say (pic related) is on vacation with his gay lover on Risa, and that's why he's not in this movie.

Don't bother using logic. What matters to Hollywood shits is using PC shit to make more money.

Also I like how Abrams talks about wanting to diversify ST and SW with petty non-physical bs but pretty much leaves aliens out of the picture and makes them nothing more than token minorities used as jokes or minor characters. Heck the only alien rebel aside from Ackbar in TFA was killed minutes after he appeared on the Starkiller.

wasn't that the one he named after a Beastie Boys album because JJ jacks off to the idea of rapping jews? that is some paul "literally a doormat for the lady ghostbusters" feig tier self-flagellation.

and Gay Sulu does feel like a JJ mandate.

Well JJ is a producer and adviser for this film. Same with SW8. So expect him to have plenty of dumb ideas for it that involve pandering rather than good storytelling. Just look at this vid. I'm azn and that whole thing was cringy as fuck.

Its like they don't want to put her arms around her as though they'd be committing a great crime.

dude I'm weak

she a qt here

Is this real?

you can't be serious

Star Trek Beyond will get banned in China over promoting homosexuality

Sulu, now go back into the closet and hang yourself you fucking degenerate faggot.
t. Bones

treknews.net/2016/07/13/talking-dead-style-star-trek-all-access-aftershow/

THERE IS NO GOD

This and Cisbusters. Man, Chinks are saving movies.

ha ha ha ha. No.

It'll bomb faster than Hiroshima.

What do they even talk about on these aftershow? What COULD you discuss

I thought they were a gay couple. They weren't?

He totally prefers tuna. Just look at him. That is the face of a cunt destroyer

They should have cast Billy Herrington as Kirk and Van Darkholme as Sulu.

Maybe he thought Scotty was a grill? He doesn't look much like a man…

Am I the only one who finds Pegg to be an obnoxious shit? Only thing of remote worth that came out of him was his zombie film. Now they're treating him like a scifi idol alongside Abramas.

Nice shot mate.

This tbh.

Idris Elba's not playing an ayy.

i bet you all read it in his voice

he absolutely has gone down the drain in the last few years, and this arguing with sulu over whether to be gay or not is the last string for me on trek, he fucked up with star wars by whining about the prequels despite the fact that his character in 7 was done the same way as jar jar.

I like Pegg (he was great in Spaced) but now it looks like the celebrity status made him arrogant.