hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-premiere-producer-amy-pascal-909624
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

6/10 FEMINISM WON

ayy

It's real
A real flop

Females aged 45+ really hated it.

why would staff even do this? Isn't it suspicious?

You guys used to be better than this.

All females hated it. Post this to all shills.

Well at the moment only one of them has rated it 10. It's only cause for suspicion when 5 or more do it.

By this Saturday, this movie will be dragged down below 50%

Right now, they set up a ton of shills and no name youtubers to flood this thing with positive reviews because the only strategy they have is to trick the public into seeing this shit.

Their plan is to try and make their money back before the public hears that the movie is actually total garbage and no one should go see it.

What worse is that this will continue to be contentious for months, because ass-blasted feminist journos won't accept that they dumped months of their entire careers into this shit-heap of a movie.

This happens every time yet no one learns.

Trips confirm.

JEWS WIN AGAIN

>caring about reviews

Actually, I've never seen it happen with quite this many shills. Sony is going all out and it's quite surprising that they've found so many people who are completely shameless.

Can't wait to find out how much they paid people to go out and say "OH WOW THIS MOVIE IS SO GOOD!"

They'll never admit defeat. It's CADbortion all over again

Honestly, why do you think that? Reviewers don't have integrity.

That .webm is basically post-2012 Cracked in a nutshell

Mainstream ones don't, obviously, but the great thing about the internet is that the smaller, niche sites, the ones with nothing to lose, the use reviews, and all the other fringe sites, all outnumber the mainstream shills by 1000 to 1.

It will be interesting to see what happens, especially since Sony owns none of the big youtubers. Some big e-celeb saying "nah, that movie is trash" could cost Sony millions and that's hilarious.

Don't let the redheaded SJW's number skewing fool you.

Yeah, it's funny that the best people they could get to shill after their 'YouTube screening' were all people with fewer than 100,000 subscribers

also you missed a pixel on the bottom left of the splatter

That first super negative review is now almost a mill views on jewtube. Any big e-celeb, shill or no, would have trouble getting there. People shitted on that guy for a being kinda faggy, but he might have devastated the movie more than anyone else online.

That's actually there on their site.

Godzilla opened as a 9.2/10 on IMDb but went down to 7/10 after a fortnight of general public screenings. This proves absolutely nothing.

What's particularly interesting is that guy's review was more thorough and honest than any other review we've seen.

He talks about what the actors do, what the plot is, how things are resolved, what the special effects are like. He actually talks about the movie instead of paying lipservice to the mainstream media about the controversy they manufactured.

That shouldn't be revolutionary, but for this movie it is.

Does the guy have any background in film criticism?

It's distressing that this one random guy from YouTube manages to be a better and more thorough critic than 38 people who got hired and get paid a salary to be critics.

(You)

6/10 MOTY

they're called reddipol or redditrump, get it right.

critics are jokes. most of them have no idea what they're talking about.

If the score isn't 59% or lower by midnight of the 20th of July I will legit cum on a pic of Melissa McCarthy

That's how much I'm betting this thing will drop through the fucking ceiling once the embargo on reviews is lifted

ABSOLUTE K I N O P O E T R Y

Make sure you tweet it to her.

hi cumskin

web.archive.org/web/20070713104150/http://www.sony-sucks.com/crime/5-sony-bucks

Shadowbanned from Twitter, m8 :/
Everytime I make a new sockpuppet it gets instantly muted
Anyway, I'm sure someone from here will tweet it in the event that I lose this bet, which is doubtful

I didn't know that was a thing, but then again I know nothing about social media except "don't fucking use it".

I never really paid attention to these things.. but has Sony ever released a good movie? This is definitely a trend where they create utter shit and then try to trick people into seeing it through fraudulent or deceptive marketing ploys.

>makes another thread to shill
>gets BTFO again
>makes yet another thread to shill

Gee whizz, I wonder what will happen this time?

How's the shitting going, Pajeet?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Glad to say this isn't another photoshop.

When we've got good shit like Hail Caesar, Swiss Army Man, Everybody Wants Some, and even something like Zootopia out, Cuntbusters doesn't even break the top 50 movies released this year.

Unlike critics, the angry, emotionally buttdevasted fans are 100% non biased and rational.

/leftycuck/ / Holla Forums an hero yourself.

It already came out overseas dumbass. Ever though about that? Fucking wanker.

What are you going to do about it, goyim?

GUYS, IM SCARED

What if this movie does well?

It won't.

Best case scenario, they break event on the production budget but take a massive loss on all the money they poured into shilling this movie with paid reviews and articles.

How do we know that though? I see posts saying it won't do well, but it's all speculation.

Hm I wonder why all the threads shilling this movie.
Seems like if it's so terrible we should ignore it. Paying attention proves youre the target audience.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

>>>Holla Forums

Secret life of pets is making more money

That movie is the ultimate normalfag bait of a film.

Still, it's not ghostbusters.

This was a movie no one wanted from a beloved franchise steeped in nostalgia, by a director who made an ass of himself repeatedly, with actors that have repeatedly flung shit at the target audience, by Sony, a studio that has produced a ton of flops both recently and in the past, with the least like trailer in history…

This shit never had a chance.

Remember, feminism is less popular than it's ever been. The only way they can appear to have any power is by abusing journalism to act as their propaganda arm and even then, they only got control of journalism and the media by weaseling their way into these major corporations and companies and corrupting them from the inside out.

The vast majority of people the world over do not think like the idiots who publish articles accusing detractors of this miserable movie of "misogyny"

I forget that sometimes.

My family wants to watch it, genuinely, because they like Mellisa Mcarthy or whatever her name was.

That's kind of the tragedy of it, though. These actors aren't all talentless or completely without humorous appeal. With the right script and the right director, this could have been a good movie using this cast.

Ivan Reitman could have done this reit, even with the all female cast, but Amy Pascal and Paul Feig were such egomaniacal cunts about the whole thing that they doomed it from the start.

Shills are in full force.

It's out in Britain, Ireland and another country that I forget, plus people in the States already saw advanced screenings.

Seriously, why did Sony only invest in one of you to shill all of Holla Forums? I know it's a slow board, but it's asking an awful lot if you.

You already made a fucking thread about this

Dubs confirm. Less than a fifth of American women will identify as feminist, and it's only around 7% in the UK.

As with Brexit, it's become apparent that the Emperor has no clothes. These people are a minority that happen to have ill-gotten influence over entertainment media.

Gorilla/Dyke/Jewess/Whale jokes aside, I didn't have issue with the cast (I never heard of any of them but McCarthy) until they started shitting on the audience too. I can't believe this is the hill they choose to die on.

It's funny that Pascal has probably rationalised by a selfish, bullying, deceitful cunt her entire career because of muh sexism. The same sexism that allowed her to rise to the stop of gigantic movie studio and have Carte Blanche to ruin one of the company's most lucrative licenses.

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT

>>>Holla Forums
tho

I'll be fair on them, sony could have fucked with their contracts to say if they don't shill for it they can face legal shit.

They fucked with Bill Murray, didn't they? Plus, the inconsistency with gorilla bashing both SJWs and the "Evil MRAs" to defend the movie shows that every comment made is more in defense of the movie and not the cause itself.

I think there was a thread where someone said there was bad blood between Paul Feig and Mcarthy, where Mcarthy wanted to be in a ghostbusters movie, but not like this "Lame duck of a movie". Might not be legit, but it's plausible given what we know so far.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN ENGLISH FAGGOT

Proper tone.

>>>/reddit/

2016 is truly the year of salt. And its only July :)

the national conventions are soon and there will be legitimate violence and death. get some snacks ahead of time.

Cuckchanner spotted.

How long before the IMDb score is adjusted to fit the narrative?

Way to go OP.

Now that's more like it!

Is the movie already released on US theaters?
If it is not the case, this thing is false and overrated as a devin faraci review. Only when audiences can watch the movie, is when will see if this is an effort of shills.

And it is dropping

2016: Year of the /Comfy/
What a time to be alive

TFA was a pretty average movie yet it was praised as the greatest movie ever "bcuz nostalgia reasons".

That was fast.

chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-reboot-a-horrifying-mess/

Someone didn't get their shill check in the mail

Or maybe they did, and it wasn't enough.

Does sony know that hotpockets aren't a currency, right?

Apparently not.

I wonder how many effusive reviewers for this have a dead-eyed look about them.

That mysoginyst shitlord!

What did Xe mean by this?

I think that's one of those automated dealies.

Someone please explain what that means.

Just more fiddling over how many feminists can dance on the head of a pin. Pay it no mind.

I know it's just bullshit (and the fact that I can understand most of what he's saying is insane enough, too much time spent mocking tumblr), but the term "wet" in this context is just confusing the hell out of me.

Wet and ultra.

Wet transmisogynists.

What did he mean by this?

Are they starting to eat each other again?

Urgey.

Trying to hard tbh

That's clearly a troll post. The title, the author, the avatar picture, each sentence, all of it is crafted to fit.

Yeah, Sarcuck of Akuck just reviewed it. Basically says it's disappointing in that it's just a shit movie, rather than being hilariously bad like The Room or something along those lines. Mostly talks about Feig being a megacuck, and Feig's article about how men aren't funny and women only laugh at their jokes out of survival instinct.

So he went out and PAID to see it, presumably with his wife and her son, and was disappointed because "it wasn't that bad".

Guy is like a pure blue distillate of cuck.

Yep.

looking good for us tbh, I don't think the US is pozzed enough to except this trash, will probably be a hit in bongistan though.

no fucking way is that guy straight

I should say I'm surprised…

… but I'm not.

is the ign review out? i want to see their 8/10 it's shit one more time.

androgynous, actually

You're impossible to please and proud of it, aren't you?

As far as he's said, it's "meh"-tier boring rubbish that wasn't bad enough for him to get worked up over. If anything, that's even more damning than "terrible" or "so bad it's good." It was warmed over.

Apply yourself

Is Gamergate / Thorina / Mighty No. 2 / Gen Tranny / TFA all over again

uk release was today

they're gonna try and shill the movie overseas since it will bomb domestically

sauce on that video pl0x

They don't have China to save them, and this movie is not memepool.

Looking forward for the hacks of the Guardian like Jessica Valenti to do damage control

roger would be proud

now that you bring up china, i can't help but wonder how the marketing over there went, if it went at all

it would be hilarious if it was like star wars, where they made finn smaller and pushed off to the side

That's what was meant by 'They don't have China to save them'. The movie's not playing there. The Communist Party over there have a big thing about ghosts and dead ancestors. Warcraft skirted it, and did very well over there, because the production company who made it have ties to China. Sony Pictures, conversely, is owned by a Japanese parent company.

Zero Punctuation - Webcomics.

I only got about a minute in, enough to hear him say all the worst scenes were in the trailers and he liked it. Had him subbed in the gg early days but haven't listened to him since the Milo big stream, dude might as well get pink hair and a nose ring at this point.

The entire point is that people are fed up with being guilt tripped and force fed "progressive" hollywood tripe btw. He voted with his wallet, his opinion on the movie itself is irrelevant.

So he's become quite the cuck, eh.

Don't think I can watch cuntbusters via streaming and half a bottle of whiskey.

Would have been more believable if the name was realistic

based

archive.is/KUW0r

That shit movie actually got reemed pretty hard in the imdb user reviews. More genuine sentiments to be found there.

You realize that every archive link has the unarchived link at the top, making your post pointless signaling about how you don't like archives.

Thanks for letting me know friend.

I do realize that every archive link has the unarchived link at the top, making your post pointless signaling about how you don't like direct links.

thanks fam

how have the ticket sales been so far?

You people do all realise this has already been posted at least once before in this thread alone

Yes, despite being communists, they have that Buddhist thing of sacred ghosts and being respectful to the memory of ancestors, That's why is not shown in China.

OH MY GOD THEY ACTUALLY DID IT

They've made a few here or there, Raimi's first two Spider-Man movies, Men in Black. But, like the blog post said, Sony are a market leader not because they make good movies that people see, but because they make a lot of movies. This business tactic basically leaves them wide open to a crash, it's exactly the kind of practice that led to the Video Game crash, companies putting out tons of shit with no quality control whatsoever

Me neither, not even if there are a leaked version to torrent

Too son, maybe there will be statistics in Britain, but until next monday in the US

The filthy bastards.

And they brag about it.

My disgust is beyond earthly.

Actually, it's 7/10, It's shit this time:

Wasn't it 6.1 before?

He savaged it.

Now THAT is a review.

IT ISN'T EVEN OUT YET AND THERE WAS ALREADY A "REVIEW EMBARGO" OR SOME SHIT

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

Than you get to witness Holla Forums in damage control mode

Who's the redhaired semen demon?

Paul Fag on suicide watch, and Hollywood blacklist.

to be fair, you can't see her legs in that picture

And maybe his retinue of Ladies as well.

Not once did he utter those words, Mister Contrarian.

Listen to the rest of it.

Never heard of her. Just googled her.

muh dik

When do box office numbers get released? The only reason I'm interested in this shitheap is if their retarded marketing strategy actually worked.

So, how long until this Jewish faggot and his get-along gang of shills release a Haaaf in da baaaaag praising the new Ghostbusters?

You'll start to see them after opening weekend.

Mind you, it's opening with literally no other competition this weekend so be prepared for lots of "Opens at #1!! Patriarchy BUSTED!!"

Its Hacks in the Bag now shitlord.

Pass

I'm being totally sincere right now: I want to lick her butthole.

most of us here would

Wait until viewers give their reviews. It's known that when critics say a movie is good, but viewers dont, and agenda is being pushed, as we all know this to be the case.

gee who wouldve figured -.-'

7/10 people will respond

when is tv going to get fucking IDs already?

Well, you did.

Use any of the several temporary e-mail services floating around.

That little face alone was more retarded than your post.

Aaand, dropped.

These lads seem alright

Bretty good

2/10

here's your shekels, Schlomo

What show is this?

Shadowhunters, its on netflix in certain places.

Its a shit show, but they dress her in slutty outfits. Bit of a guilty pleasure

This movie is out already? For once I'm glad everyone is too obsessed about Pokemon Go to notice.

Go home, Holla Forums

Maybe you should GO home and kill yourself

I haven't seen that, but is it really that bad? All those Oscars means yes?

It's worth the watch.

Since when doesn't Holla Forums cream itself over everything nintendo shits out?

Not the same movie. Room (2015) and The Room (2003).

Well, the movie has been destroyed on every other site except for rotten kikes. What a shock.

Kill yourself.

Let me guess, you did the ice bucket challenge as well?

Enjoy being datamined by Niantic, sheep.

No

why can't women stop getting BTFO?

yes

I've read about ten or so reviews so far. I have lost all respect for these so-called "critics" who are apparently now in the business of celebrating mediocrity.

If a movie sucks ass you're supposed to tell people it sucked ass. The recurring theme for all the glowingly positive reviews seems to be threefold: the rest of the summer films suck so far therefore ghostbusters is comparitively great; the ending is fucking terrible but the cast is so funny you wont even care; everyone who hates this movie does so because they are basement dwelling neckbeard internet trolls not because the movie is genuinely a piece of shit.

At least one reviewer has the fucking ovaries to stand up to this bullshit social engineering, the Chicago Sun Times has a blistering review which I am far more inclined to believe than a bunch of purple haired virtue-signalling manchildren who obviously have an agenda in sitting down to review this pile of garbage.

You had respect for them before?

People disagree with critics all the time, that is not cause to lack respect for them, only their opinions. Roger Ebert has always been honest and impartial before.

BvS got 2.5 stars. This piece of shit got 4.

Those Pentagon bastards

Who cares, even with all the shill the movie is crashing, see

ayy lmao, pick one

Eh, Roger would have gone for the kill and talked about the embargo

Well, Ebert was definitely honest and most critics find it difficult to be impartial. So your little game has failed.

Ebert is a notorious shill you naive faggot.

Bit out of touch with the times, aren't we?

Hey Holla Forums
Holla Forums here
Stop stealing our shitty media

What did he shill for, you're so confident

Wasn't he the guy who got his fat beta ass beaten by Uwe Boll?

when Iwata died and they stopped bothering to shill as hard on imageboards.

Every review I've seen or watched goes like this

that was a different director

No, Lowtax got beaten up by Uwe Boll. Faraci got beaten up by somebody else.

Yep.
He also called anyone that doesn't worship Chelsea Valkenberg's diseased snatch worse than ISIS.

I forgot that he started crying after taking a few light punches. And this is the faggot that runs "badass digest" isn't it?

Guess he's pretty badass digesting food. Any and all kinds.

And cock. Don't forget cock. He can digest a dick like nobody's business

Because he's a faggot.

Joe Swanberg confirmed having a 9 inch dick.

I hope i'll never be this assblasted in my life.

All this "Holla Forumseddit/" and "cumskin" shit has taught me is that leftists are comically bad at creating and forcing memes.
Part of me wonders if it's a deliberate attempt to make leftists look completely retarded.

Take notes Holla Forums, if your meme is clunky and doesn't roll off the tongue, it's gonna fail.

What's with the way fatboy was holding his dukes up? Did he think he's a 1800's pugilist or something?

The left won the culture war but are losing the meme war badly. I suppose becoming the establishment ruined their creativity.

Because they can't use actual insults like nigger or kike
Those words are offensive, so their conditioning kicks in and they have to make up silly gibberish insults/memes instead

PROTIP
it's used ironically by anons like me to enrage newfags who are fresh from reddit and came here to be "edgy" away from authority. they know nothing about chan history, they don't know that the racism/nazi shit was always just an ironic smoke screen to keep the normalfags out. normalfags who take shit like mainstream media politics seriously. unfortunately, those people are now the majority here. all we can do is take the piss out of them at every opportunity. i don't give a shit about so-called liberals or the so-called alt-right or whatever bullshit id politics the establishment taught you to wring your hands over. i just want you to suffer for your idiocy.

not everything is some bogeyman board (muh leftypol!) or site (muh goons!) out to persecute you for your speshul snowflake beliefs, nigger. remember that today an ancientfag taught you a lesson and asked only that you lurk moar.

Hey look, I found the kid who discovered imageboards in 2014.
PROTIP
The racism is not and has never been "a joke" or "ironic"
Its how we sort out the newfags and normalfags, like you.

This is the exact kind of revisionist history bullshit I was hearing back on cuckchan before the exodus.
It's nothing more than a lie that libkids like you tell yourself to feel better about hanging around racists because the normalfag lefties don't want anything to do with you.

Its time for you to go back.

You don't know what any of these things mean.

I used all those words correctly.
Is this what passes for damage control on reddit?

He's a fencesitter becuase "lel both sides r dum every1 but me is dum"
He's a newfag because he thinks the racism for which chans are known is "ironic" Classic newfag trait.
And he's BTFO because he got BTFO.
It's quite simple retardanon.

Yeah, I'm sure you've been here all summer.

He didn't say everyone buy him is dumb he said people like you are dumb. Which you are.

I'd tell you to go back to your containment board but you wouldn't even know where to find it.

Even dumber than I expected.

>u-ur dum!
That's the best you could come up with kiddo?
How embarrassing.

I think you mean "I didn't say"

Frankly, I blame the faggots creating all those Red Letter Media threads. You attracted those pests, now you don't want to deal with them.

o i am laffin

You can't make this shit up anymore.

PROTIP

You all know nothing about the true story of how Nazi Jewmany occupied Poland in 1939. Hitler JEW gang made Nazi JEW HANS FRANK total governor of Poland with his JEW gangs, provinces rulers, high Gestapo, military S.S. etc. Many of these Nazi Jews lived in the luxurious city site JEW GHETTO of the capital city, Warsaw. ALL DURING WWII, AS ALWAYS, like ALL European cities, Warsaw had a luxurious JEW GHETTO section, similar to JEW CENTRAL $$$$ PARK SECTION in New York City, JerUSAlem. By 1943, Jewmany was doomed. Kosher USSR offered secret treacherous TOTAL peace treaty to Nazi Jewmany, giving Jewmany ALL 1941 borders, including the lands of USSR SLAVE ALLY, Poland.

BY 1943, VIRTUALLY ALL of the SIX MILLION POLISH PEOPLE WERE EXTERMINATED in experiments to build the C. God SECRET Stairway to the Stars, by the Computer God MASTER RACE FRANKENSTEIN RADIO HEAD WORSE DEADLY ELECTRICAL JEW DISEASE in the entire history of the Universe, CONSPIRACY.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-premiere-producer-amy-pascal-909624

I wanna lick that qt's sole

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

Devin Faraci cannot comprehend how someone could have a differing political ideology without resorting to violence. this is mildly concerning, only because he's the kind of pansy who seems utterly incapable of violence, but so was Elliot Rodger.

will Devin Faraci's Day of Retribution against anyone not seeing Ghostbusters this weekend be thwarted by him not having enough money for a movie ticket to get into a theatre and start shooting people who went to see that dog cartoon or whatever?

At least while Pascal is raving, Aykroyd is nice enough to pass the booze around so everyone can ignore her.

but then he starts raving about how the 13 Crystal Skulls are real and have magic powers.

>I get all my info on the darkwebs from Milo
>even Milo knows it's real racism but pretends it's ironic to save face

Anyway, here's your (you).

I'd suggest having them for the next week. the shilling is already getting ridiculous.

newfags gonna newfag, I guess.
all the revisionism and desperate social signalling won't change the fact that you need to lurk, and stop posting id politics on an anonymous board, it defeats the very purpose.

Yeah I agree hpefully it'll stop the /reddipol/ samefagging.

Hahaha oh wait! I'm opposed to IDs because I'm anonymous. What are you? Where are you from? Why do you hate anonymous?Why do you need to be identified? Why don't you just use a trip so we can filter you?

You can lead newfags to fullchan but you can't make them lurk.

>>>Holla Forums

maybe we need a sign.

Sore, are we?

Are you the "ancientfag"?
How ancient are you? 09? 10?

ID's don't make you any less anonymous, they simply you from samefagging your closet-lefty posts.

Ayyylmaokroyd is still a shilling sellout. Nice guy, but still a shilling sellout.

I stopped trying to understand Akroid every since he started with the ayysanity but i'm still mildly curious how much of his enthusiasm is by contract and how much is genuine.

I think its kind of related to his desperate career. The guy was even forced to do a random cameo in Family Guy for the sake of a few bucks along with Chevy Chase.

Not like they have any other sort of argument.

Really? The establishment has be trying to into memes for years now, at the three-letter agency level. They have to have some skill, even if they have no talent.

Yes. It's smug garbage.

Just go home to SA, haven't you embarrassed yourself enough already? Your anus must be a gaping bleeding maw if you're ready to spend all your time here with people you obviously distain, editing their memes in a desperate attempt to annoy them even slightly.

Inb4 you tell me my post is a spook.

You failed goon, go get triggered somewhere else

Yes, Devin is that stupid

Beautiful

I really feel like you made this recently and specifically for this thread.
I pity you. I really do.

fix'd for you fam

Fix'd

For anyone wondering what happened to this loser after being thoroughly BTFO of Holla Forums, he fucked off to /n/
>>>/n/456594
Here he is saying practically the same thing he said here and referring to himself as an ancientfag again.
Either that or the goons have become indistinguishable from one another due to their tactics and terminology.

How Faraci regards himself in his vanity page

Screencapped for posterity

Gifmaker is that you? Why aren't you in your containment thread posting that british munter?

The 15 will be the day of their real demise. I know the movie was already released on the UK. Anybody knows how was it there?

The movie will sink so many careers, it's fucking glorious.

If it were breaking records, we'd have heard about it

fake oldfags gonna fake oldfag, I guess.

It's even STUPIDER this whole shit.
Kirsten Wiig, who plays in ballbusters: Cis-edition is also playing in the Martian, where her character mocks Lord of the Rings.
Bonus points when it's infront of Sean Bean, who played in LotR. Saying how she hates them (in a teasing way) when they talk about Project Elrond because of LotR-reference.

#)HT% J

Who writes this?

Fuck if I know.
However, it's a huge spit in the face. Say what you want about the Martian itself, but if you are supposed to play a geek symbol in a reboot of a classic, you are not allowed to mock the same audience (that you claim to appeal to) in a movie a year prior.

It''s a direct example of how much spite and distaste they have for their audience. But we all knew that though.

Loss was hilarious, but acting like Buckley was wrong to try something new is really fucking douchey. He tried something new, so good on him. He failed at it, and we get to laugh. Everyone wins. Whoever made this video is a dick.

Buckley, pls

Just because not all the group is fighting at once, it doesn't mean they're not sharing in the gains of the fight.

But who are the most vocal?

exactly

He who controls the memes controls the future baby.

I agree but in the west women already have equal rights, if not more benefits than men so feminism really has no reason to exist for these whiny and self-entitled dykes. If they want to preach feminism they should take that shit to countries that hate their female asses like the middle east.

As for islam and the radicals I kind of agree as radicals exist in all groups, but the problem is that people are even trying to silence those who criticize the radicals in the middle east which consists of both citizens and ISIS members who are downright violent, meanwhile those same silencers don't mind it when people criticize both regulars and radicals of groups they don't like, like men, meat-eaters, gun owners, christians, sports enthusiasts, apatheists, and even Indians/Hindus who have been getting a lot of shit from western media lately. So really the whole issue is full of nothing but hypocrisy where people are only allowed to criticize whoever the media says is okay to criticize even if the heat is aimed at radicals.

Sage since this is off-topic.

So far only a couple of people I know of have even mentioned going to see it. Everybody else is busy talking about Pokemon.