Mr. Robot

As a fag from halfchans /g/

Literally all within 30 minutes of the first episode.

its a /g/tards wet dream

Excuse me if someone already made this point but a friend recommended it to me.

Also forgot paranoia of the government and tinfoil hat shit.

Even though its not really 4chan, still.

Looking past the cancer…it might be okay seems like it has a memento theme to it with the whole bonsoir shit

Everyone seems to be preoccupied with the cisbusters reviews.

Don't worry buddy, it only goes downhill from there. At least that was kinda funny to laugh at, identify a little, but it just gets more and more boring.

AN EXECUTIVE WHO RUNS LINUX?

>that scene where he has 4chan in the background

It's more of a fight club thing. As soon as Mr. Robot showed up I was like "oh, so it's like Tyler Durden". Then they showed him talking to other people to prove that it wasn't Tyler Durden.

In the end, it was Tyler Durden

Except in 3 episodes it turns into Sesame Street: Hacker Edition, where a diverse cast of colorful characters come together. Mr. Robot is one of my favorite examples of a show that starts at the top and then goes in a downward direction in quality every episode.

i'm not triggered at all

kuk XD

Goddamn it. Why make a whole series out of this? It was painfully obvious.

Well the second season just started got leaked 'got leaked'. Only the first episode though. It's slow and lethargic and nothing happens.

The show is terrible. Just another edgy "hacker" show made for normies who can't into computers.

Fucking bloat, both of them

Those damn nazi paper folders!

>>>Holla Forums

NEW EPISODE LEAKED boys.

Thoughts?

Is Elliot in prison?

well at least they're off to a good start

WEW
E
W

WEW
E
W

SO I SEE YOU'RE RUNNING GNOME

MR. REDDIT

ill give you the same advice i give everyone else, skip the last 10ish minutes, they are so bad they drag down the rest of the show

that fucking montage, tweeze my balls

EPISODE 2 TONIGHT BOYS

MR. FANY MEME

what montage? (if it's last season, i can't remember so it mustn't have been that bad)

Is that some riced Gnome2 desktop, because it doesn't look like Gnome, more like lxde.

WHO HYPE

Shill a little harder why don't you kike.

BLACKED

I re-watched it a second time and discovered that this show is indeed shit.

First episode starts great and then it turns into a multicultural fag shitshow with a dash of WEED LMAO.

My thoughts exactly. I really liked the intro, but I really don't like it when the television plays my favorite music. Makes me feel invaded.

I thought that at first when the snakbarina hacker showed up but they've already implied that she's in it as a terrorist to take down the west (plus an allahu akbar joke from the Heathers antagonist guy whatever his name is)

>mfw bonsoir

The part that really got me to catch onto it was him pushing Eliot off, it didn't make any sense for a real character to do that since it wouldn't kill him and it certainly wouldn't get him to help the cause. That and how he was completely involved in the plan to begin with but once Eliot got involved he stayed out of it completely.

The show peaked before any of this shit was revealed, I'd say as it is right now I would recommend it to people but I'd tell them to stop at the end of the episode where drug waifu dies. Though it certainly doesn't resolve the overarching plot that's going on, it ends with an interesting arc to most of the characters, a surprisingly good simple plot twist the fact that she was dead in the trunk the whole time, and is appropriately depressing. I liked it because absolutely everything that went wrong was Eliot's fault. He's the one that got her to start dealing with the "psycho drug dealer" for the stuff he needed, he's the one that got him arrested, and he broke him out all for nothing because she was dead anyways, and he also let loose a lot of other dangerous criminals. And it was all because of his little drug addiction.

the funniest thing was, that was it. there were no consequences to letting everyone out of prison. never really mentioned again.

i hope varga reappears in season 2 tbh

Vera wasn't that interesting. He was your typical scary drug man archetype like Tuco from Breaking Bad. I hope he stays out.

It's almost like the show was terribly written.

Neat

Why would you do that

pretty easy viral marketing that matches the theme of the show, which i presume is anarcho-autism h4xx4ring.

No, I meant your choice of words in that statement. You trigged my autism.

laughed out loud when he goes to their hideout in episode 2 and theres a muslim girl

all thats missing is a guy in a wheelchair

There's actually a fat cripple with a prosthetic leg. The beetus got him.

What's was up with the editing in this episode?

On one hand
>Great suicide twist bonus points for not cutting away at the last second.
>Unpredictable characters like Price turning out to be the bigger, slimier cunt behind things.

On the other hand
>Painfully obvious Mr Robot twist. Even the added layer of making him Elliot's dad can be seen coming a mile away, and seeing Mr Robot interact with other people is clearly Elliot "watching himself" as explained in the film/book it rips off.
>Has an interesting development with Wellick then has them disappear before anything comes of it because fuck you.

All that said, I think I could totally get away with it if they didn't shamelessly pad out a major arc with pages from Fight Club; it wasn't enough to flat out mimic parts, they even included Where Is My Mind in the soundtrack for fuck's sake. There's a line between homage and ripping off, which just makes me curious where they can even lead the relevant arcs for all the wrong reasons.

AYYY DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT "HACKERMAN" REACTION IMAGE?

no fucking way

this?

Anyone watch the latest ep? [spoiler]Why is it so slow

Its been shit since the last episode of the first season, that fucking montage i will never forgive u cunts. Hasnt picked up yet but it might be because im even deader inside

the only mildly amusing scene was the "smart house" getting ebin haxxed

muh internet of things, god it will be glorious

This is OP reporting in.

I have given into the cancer, looking past the hacker shit its a decent show with all sorts of drama… I fucked up with the analogy of Elliot being like Memento and now have more than ever seen the light of it being a fight club type of situation with the main character thanks to .

That (>>395377) is an interesting point, along with the drama going on is enough to keep my plebian interest in the series.

Im on S01E07 and just recently realized its a USA Network show.

Well im glad I decided to keep watching this series, reminds me of Filth a bit up until S01E09.

I'll have to see where it goes from here.

Why didn't he take something that can actually get rid of Mr. Robot, like antipsychotics?

Because he isnt fully aware its a hallucination.

ADD meds wouldn't have worked anyway is what I don't get. The amount he was taking would have made his psychosis worse, and amphetamines are usually not recommended to anyone with psychosis or mania to begin with. Should've just started popping parkinson's medicine cause that would've made as much sense.

Once he finds his grave he's pretty aware Mr. Robot isn't real. He acknowledges it all the time this season. Where else would he think seeing his dead father comes from? He said he was an atheist pretty much last episode, never says anything about him believing in ghosts and shit, and Supersmart Hackerman can't figure out it's a hallucination?

The first season was okay, there was some dumb shit in it too but whatever I rode the ride. But this season is retarded as fuck and nonsensical and Elliott is one of the worst written characters I've seen in a while.

And that's genuinely the worst part of the show. A fairly alright cast playing stupid as fuck people.

Maybe deep down inside, Elliot knows that Mr. Robot is an integral part of both his identity and psychology (he might even be the original personality, given that he knew his own family members and most of Elliot's history moreso than Elliot did), so the ADD medication is just a way of pacifying him temporarily.

In all due fairness, you could pass off the atheism rant as being the result of extended sleep deprivation (after all, he didn't sleep at all for an entire week). He even seemed to regret saying it immediately after, but that might be because it ruined his loop.

Yeah, the motives for some of the characters are unclear to the point where their actions might come off as out-of-place, with one example being Angela. I did like the hikkomori character, though.

I would've loved this show had it been only about the main character. But no, they had to show us the super-serious personal lives of everyone I don't give a fuck about and their bullshit drama that's been done a million times before.

In season 2 how much screentime has Elliot got? Has to be less than half an episode each. That's kinda dumb for a main character.

But that's what I'm saying doesn't make sense. It wouldn't have worked. Amphetamine psychosis is a thing. They're something-dopamine releasing agents, I forget what the first part is. I mean, given, you can probably take a reasonable dose and be fine but he doesn't take a reasonable dose, correct? There's more to it than what I said, but y'know it's a lot of shit and I don't really want to lecture someone and I doubt you'd want to hear it all. But it is really interesting either way.

Him being atheist and the reason he's atheist I could give a less of a shit about. It has nothing to do with why he wouldn't know Mr. Robot is a hallucination, though the show makes it pretty clear he already knows Mr. Robot isn't real. I was referencing only the idea of how in the possible hell he doesn't know it's a hallucination, and why he's an atheist doesn't matter for it.

Remember that he knew in season one the "men in black", whatever he calls them, he knew weren't real either. He even talks to his psychiatrist about it, and she asks if he's still be seeing them as well as taking his medication so she obviously knew somewhat of Elliot's psychosis at least, and so did Elliot by his conversations with her. And also remember, he was smart enough to take just the right amount of morphine in season one "to not get addicted", before he threw that out the window of course and went overboard. Which only begs the question more of how the fuck he wouldn't have known amphetamine is a DRA, let alone the writers. It's not like it's hard to find out, don't even need hacker skills.

Psychosis and multiple personalities are entirely different. I don't know what you're even saying here.

Psychosis is an extension of the subconscious. And losing time and shitty memory is common in psychosis if you're talking about how he forgot what his dad looked like or Darline was his sister. So, again, no idea what you're suggesting.

So yes, it's bad writing.

Also, I should say the show does meddle with the whole "psychosis and multiple personalities are the same thing", but it's retarded. Not cause of some "get it right or don't do it at all" but there's a point where you gotta draw a line somewhere to at least make it believable.

And it's not like it's the melodrama or whatever of Elliot that gets me. He's irrational as would be the case, and plus hyperbole makes good tv. Not every schizophrenic is the Sacramento Vampire, but it happens of course and it's better drama than watching a typical schizo live off welfare and do nothing other than make an operating system to talk to god (the guy that made TempleOS is a schizo). But Elliot's irrationality is selective and it's just too unbelievable for me.

any show with a
SAND NIGGER
AS A STAR is for sand nigger lovers

WE

Oui

WAUX

It's worse becaues the show writer/creator/director is literally Egyptian muslim and has stated explicitly that the alienation in his Mr Robot character is influenced by his alienation as a muslim in America.

So yeah /g/ autists, wrap that into the equation

He looks like a fucking mongrel that he is. Only in the latter "kingdoms" after the racial stock's dilution were the pharaohs mudbloods.

Ah,a true historian.

what are your credentials,sir?

He's a big guy

U U U U

OPERATION BERENSTEIN

How is noone posting about this. Wake up!

Jeff Goldblum looks rough these days.

You must mean Operation Berenstain
is it becoming real?

Because the Mandela Effect is bullshit.

the whole end of the episode was spammed with berenstain won't be surprised if it changes though

You're in the Berenstyn universe, sorry.

Come home, >>>Holla Forums man.

Who's got those nudes of the chick whose dad was working on Mr. Robot?

Actually I'm in the Goldstein. universe.

Why are you showing me a photo shopped image user?

STAIN

STAIN

STAIN

PISS

i've seen quite a few photo shopped images in my day
but i would never pass them off to you as authentic