Doesnt the whole thing feel kind of coordinated, like they were told from their bosses...

Doesnt the whole thing feel kind of coordinated, like they were told from their bosses, or decided in their little IRC channels that they are going to 'get back at the manchildren' and give it a good review.

All of this has happened before…

Ehh, movie journos are just as irrelevant as vidja journos; they just haven't had a gamergate to hammer home the point for them. Youtubers are the new tastemakers and they've been saying it's going to be shit for months now.

It still 6/10 even with first day shills and negative reviews embargo. Imagine when 200+ critics get to this in a week.

news reviewers gets maybe a few hundred hits on an article. A youtuber with a big fanbase can easily grab millions.

retard

look at this faggot

Remember when all the pretentious hacks exploded over James Rolfe refusing to review it? Apparently someone is threatened.

Mutual interest != conspiracy, fam.

Kill normies. Repair this world.

I can't into photoshop, could someone edit a comic of Paul Feig as Master Blaster (perhaps with Jones or McCarthy as Blaster) saying "Who hate Ghostbusters? WHO HATE GHOSTBUSTERS?" and the person on the other end reluctantly saying "Misogynists… MISOGYNISTS." and then a smiling feig blaster saying "Review embargo lifted!"

Leftists always double down. If this movie isn't somehow a smash hit (and it won't be) this is going to be like the game journalists all over again. In the wake of GamerGate hundreds of SJW game journos were left out of jobs, and the entire marketing and review scene was turned on it's head. Game companies know a reccomendation from Polygon is basically a kiss of death, so trailers are more likely to have glowing quotes from pewdiepie and markiplier.

When the movie tanks we'll see several of these people losing their jobs, a couple websites shutting down, a slew of these people announcing they're "going independent" and movie boxes with quotes from reviewers on youtube on them.

TYM

Is it me, or does the niggress, Leslie Jones, look even more gorilla-like when her handlers dress her up?

You can put lipstick on a gorilla, but it's still a gorilla.

I swear I remember recently that there was a movie commercial that used twitter posts as quotes for reviews.

It's definitely coordinated. My guess is that feminist astroturfers have been motivated by elbow rubbing opportunity to fire up their keyboards as if they were protesting the WBC.

Fuck… they were never this coordinated against the WBC.

What and why?

I'm sure it's a shit movie, but "muh Holla Forums" just lost you that one, newfriend.

Well memed, Holla Forums. Upboated!

Goddamn, your fingers are really earning you dem ten bux!

July 15 is the day, that's when shit will start for real

dubs are in someway right. They opinions don't care but they can manipulate easily impressionable people like catlle and at least they don't hide their biases as the clickbait hacks.

"Movie goers don't have to be your audience. Movie goers are over."

That's a mirror user.

Her scenes in the movie were by far the worst and most cringe-inducing.

Makes me think of how modern games are trying to alienate vidya fans.

Holla Forums predicted most of the shit that's been happening on the day that this travesty came to light.
How is anyone who uses this board surprised by any of this shit?

Nobody. Is just the fucktards and shills to come here with muh "Holla Forums btfo", "you hate a movie you didn't watch", muh "salty dudebros" and "feminism won"

The fun will come after the movie is released to mainstream audiences and the clickbait hacks will be doing damage control, when this nonsense finally crashes

Already they are using the old 2014 jokes from that dreaded boogieman gamergate

Are you having a giggle? What they say doesn't matter, it's their influence. Just because they have no influence on your opinion doesn't mean it doesn't have an influence on others.

GB2F

Twitter truly is a waste of braincells.

The funny thing is that is the best they can. Even by trying to make bait tweets like this they fail miserably.