/got/ general

/got/ general - NUMBER SEVEN
~Winterfell Edition~

Previously,

S7 will have 7 episodes.

GOT S7 COMIC-CON-
According to the SDCC site, Rob McElhenney will moderate the panel on Friday, July 22 at 2:15 p.m. PDT in Hall H. John Bradley (Samwell Tarly), Liam Cunningham (Davos Seaworth), Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei), Conleth Hill (Varys), Faye Marsay (The Waif), Hanna Murray (Gilly), Kristian Nairn (Hodor), Iwan Rheon (Ramsay Bolton), Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) and Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark) are scheduled to appear

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/672509/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-resurrected-spin-off
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jon-snow-game-thrones-spin-8025488
ew.com/article/2016/05/22/game-thrones-jon-snow-spin-off
funsubstance.com/trending/next/1468125172/
twitter.com/SophieT/status/753184072629948416
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for kelly c

Why does she have giant clinton cheeks?

Number of lines - top 10 from 6 seasons
1. Tyrion Lannister - 1353
2. Jon Snow - 887
3. Cersei Lannister - 834
4. Daenerys Targaryen - 741
5. Jaime Lannister - 700
6. Arya Stark - 668
7. Sansa Stark - 629
8. Samwell Tarly - 475
9. Theon Greyjoy - 472
10. Petyr Baelish - 435

Episode count - top 5 -
1# Peter Dinklage as Tyrion 'The Imp' Lannister - Season 1 - 6 regular | 54 episodes
2# Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister - Season 1 - 6 regular | 52 episodes
3# Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Season 1 - 6 regular | 49 episodes | 9, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8
4#Kit Harrington as Jon Snow Season 1 - 6 regular | 49 episodes | 8, 8, 8, 8, 9, 8
5#Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark -Season 1 - 6 regular | 47 episodes | 9, 7, 8, 7, 9, 7

Number of POV chapters - books - top 10
Tyrion Lannister
Jon Snow
Arya Stark
Daenerys Targaryen
Sansa Stark
Catelyn Stark
Bran Stark
Jaime Lannister
Eddard Stark
Theon Greyjoy

post link nigger

link to what?

>>>/4chan/

tbh

BRAVO D&D

Beware of cuckery around the Tyrion and Dany segments of the analysis.

First for Goblin Queen

Also, the Dorn plot analysis is fucking hilarious.

I wish GoT had Daredevil's writers. At least when they put in strong female characters they give them flaws and setbacks. I'd take Elektra over Dany any day, and I hate Elektra.

Hell, when Karen says 'i'm a stronk womyn stop protecting me patriarchal cops' they shut her up with 'we'd be protecting anyone who's about to go talk to a lunatic like Punisher'.

Season is over. Fuck off til next year faggots

Maisieposting season is nigh

The problem here is that:
etc.

The show ending soon doesn't bother me at all, what bothers me is them doing that AMC bullshit and splitting what would, in any normal show, be one, single season into two parts over two separate years for some ungodly reason. There is effectively one season of 13 episodes left, yet they're splitting it in two to make this abomination last until 2018, AND it's going to be airing later in the year from now on as well. Just let it fucking die.

Rejoice friend, for it is likely that D&D won't be the showrunners/writers for the spin-offs, which'll probably be Dunk and Egg.

We might get some competent writers on this. Maybe GRRM will be finished with ASOIAF by then and stay on as a writer/consultant. Dunk and Egg is good TV material, and he's always wanted to write for TV; he wrote a few TV episodes in his day.

Unless GRRM is an immortal Vampire and Dunk and Egg premiers in 2031, I doubt we'll get to see him work on it, but hopefully without D&D it'll be good, we know HBO can make a good adaptation, they just need the right writers and showrunners.

tWoW is nearly out no memeing tbh, it's been 6 years, and I like to think he knows how it'll end, so aDoS won't take another fucking 6 years. I know he's a fat fuck, but I think he'll live till 80; first world medicine is good like that.

Unless there are at least rumors his publisher has recieved a script the book might as well be unfinished.

Pfffffrprprprhahahaha, you really believe that is possibru?

the only thing he'll be finished with is living

His editor confirmed there will be 8 books, and the fatfuck himself dropped a hint in the Alayne chapter.

the eight victors would be expected to spend the next three years at Lord Robert’s side, as his own personal guard ,Alayne had suggested seven, like the Kingsguard, but Sweetrobin had insisted that he must have more knights than King Tommen

Hahahaha keep telling yourself that. TWOW won't be out until mid-2017, and ADOS won't be out until at least 2025, if he doesn't die before that of course, which he most likely will.

what the fuck am I watching

GRRM said the same shit 2 years ago until finally admitting end of last year that the book is nowhere near finished.
Keep waiting a couple more years until the fat fuck finally shits it out.

you've inspired me to create an OC

Last seasons worth watching? I am not sure when I dropped it.

Best post ITT

MASIEFAGS GO

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT

2000%maximumoverbait

Accurate list

nice rare spurdo

Some people have a BBW fetish.

Big Beautiful Walls

I still love ya, Big Red, but that's one strike. Three and I won't vote for you next time.

idk, Maisieposter is a pretty cool guy tbh

also the hobgoblin has a bangin' body now

Apologize.

Oh god, they're making a spin off? Why?

After the finale I really want to fuck Sansa

She looks like mid-transformation Palpatine.

top pleb

You're a cool poster yourself, user :)

No new GoT episodes for a year…

Mandatory sparrowpost for off-season thread #7

Good riddance. May your shit normalfag show die along with the books.

Haha!

/got/ is objectivelly the best thread on this board

I wish I could be her Goblin King

The future of ASOIAF literary saga is questionable → but we're getting a spin-off after the show is over in two years. /got/ is here to stay!

So did the dragons ever show up?

That shit will never catch on. Your precious normalfaggotry is doomed.

End of first season, didn't you watch it? There are big guys now.

(Me)
*They

Why do you think so? Have you seen the ratings of the recent season?

The spinoff will likely only get half of the ratings the original show had.

Do you think this is probable? The only selling point would be "Set in GoT universe" or "Created by the guy who wrote the GoT books". Basing a spin-off on already popular character with OC story would be far more marketable. As it turned out, the claims about Jon's spinoff
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/672509/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-resurrected-spin-off
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jon-snow-game-thrones-spin-8025488
were later denied by HBO executives, but we know what the situation regarding Jon's "death" was like.
ew.com/article/2016/05/22/game-thrones-jon-snow-spin-off
Translation: It's happening

But we always knew Benioff is a handsome guy

That is still worth financing, I'd say. This graph only shows first four GoT seasons, both S5 and S6 broke records. GoT seems to be the main reason people pay HBO subscriptions in recent years, so naturally they will try to keep it going, even if for half the audience.

Is Maisie a cuck too?

Is it orally transmittable? :o

The biggest.

JUST

She's the one doing the cucking

Is there sexual tension, /got/?

lewd

now i have nowhere to avatarfag with my autist folder

i am suffering

You're right, Susan Boyle is way better looking.

Those "predictions" are just the most obvious developments anyone could come up with. The only part I didn't see comming before reading the article is Daario joining Euron. Not saying none of it will happen (Jaime and Cersei are basically 94% sure), but D&D have some surprises up their sleeves most likely.
How? What's her purpose in the story at this point?
He was due to show up this season, I expected him to be with BwB when Sandor finds them. But then again, they did sell him to get burnt alive. Where do you think he went after escaping Dragonstone?

Reminder original draft of ASOIAF had Arya-Jon-Tyrion love triangle.

what?

Contributing to your collection

This is Gurm's original fap material, haha.

Was he autistic?

That's not Maisie, user.

This sounds so much better than what we actually got.

Nice photoshop.

Ugh. What happens when you feed her after midnight?

I own a V for Vendetta mask. It was given to me by a long-time friend, an older man. He's a dedicated communist who lives in California and goes to all the protests. I'm fairly certain he has a trust fund from his father.

Such is the weird way of the west.

rebellion is just another product to be sold to the unwashed masses

nothing means anything anymore, it's all just merchandise

I used to have something I deeply cherished too. Then it became tainted and commercialized garbage.

Any children they have would automatically be heirs to both thrones, leaving the kingdom unified.

1. Commanind anybody to do anything on a turkish jakbreeding board
2. If you really feel the need to command someone, at least give a valid command! What the hell do you know about anyone here? So I suggest humbly to use the command "go TO reddit", because that way, it has more validity and it can be used on people as me, for instance, who was never a part of reddit.

P.S.: I hope you don't really expect anyone to obey you

But there's 2 of us! Which one is the cool? I know, not me…
Absolutly:1

That's a big sword

She will be very grateful

post your feminist war face

here's mine

Do you think she needs diapers /got/? :^)

mine is the blonde one in front of GRRM here

looks like an angry little boy tbh

I know.

He's the hero we deserve.

Everything has happened because CIA wants to bang Cat/Salsa.

this. he already killed a king for that ginger poon

He was a Holla Forumsirgin. They're similar but different.

kinda like Maisie

It all depends on how much it can be expanded with a competent writer. Dunk is pretty Jon-ish, and people are huge Targfaggots, and D&E is crawling with Targaryens.

Hell, Holla Forums would be all over it because of all the manly/magical Targaryen males in it. They're homoerotic like that. Not that I'm complaining.

blech

you've never chin-fucked a fat girl?

it's kinda like titfucking except more disgusting

Get her on board. I'll fill Herrin

It's Dannyposting time. Not to be confused with Danyposting.

My body is ready for this

I learned recently that GRRM is a cuck, and he is a feminist and loves feminist even though they always cuck him. he even helped his ex girlfriend get her first book published by writing it for her.

She's ugly as sin and her personality is crap

that's what duct tape is for

but isn't it culturally wrong to fuck retards, its not like they know how to say no anyway?

there are retards that actually want to fuck anita sarkesian.

I like Sophie more, bite me

When the R'hllor worship gets taken a bit too far

You shouldn't save any hobgoblin pic anyway.

A shame, beach maisie would be pretty close to what animu perfection is if it weren't for that ugly face and brows and her rotting brain.

I knew GRRM was a cuck, but I didn't realize he was cucked enough to become a muslim

According to the source, it's srsly not even him photoshopped. GRRM has a doppleganger with a tan.

funsubstance.com/trending/next/1468125172/

wew lad

Wow, an actual valid argument on Holla Forums! Sorry for the animufan accusation… Have some Sophies as a form of compensation!

I don't care if you find her face ugly, her body is hot. If you deny that, you are a homosexual

Daily reminder that Maisie thinks you're not human if you're not a feminist.

reminder that Sansa and Sandor are basically the same person

so what awaits gurm in muslim heaven? 72 unfinished books?

Sansa and the hound will never settle down and have a happy family

So during the trial when Sparrows asked Loras if he "understoood the consequences" of his decision, I thought it was because Loras was going to have to take a vow of celibacy and devote his life to the books and equally mundane boring shit, not get a stupid scar on his forehead.

So tell me, how come High Sparrow and the other sparrows doesnt have to get a stupid tattoo-carving on his forehead, but all the under-30s have to? Seems blatantly hypocritical for a character that until then seems to have done his best to stay away from that.

D&D will keep misportraying the Hound as a mindless killing machine

You gotta prove you're for the cause.

Medieval Jim Jones

I'd say he's a beta orbiter.

I think the scar wasn't the sum total of what he meant.

Thanks brudda

Maise anyone?

photoshop quasimoto's eyes on to the corn

All hail His Grace, Renly of House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

The King who cared.
The King who didn't burn his daughter alive.
The King who didn't leave his country in debt with the Iron Bank of Braavos.
The King willing to make peace with the North.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Fuck off, asshole, you can't fucking troll me today.

The King who get his anus pozzed by Loras Tyrell
The King who bit the pillow while he has his fudge packed by Loras Tyrell
The King who enjoyed eating Loras Tyrell's groin Raw Meat
The King who was a fan of salad tossing with Loras Tyrell

Mein Neger

What's wrong with having the leader of The Cerulean Gym as a waifu?

No, liking the munter makes you akin to be a zoophile

I see you doing this every day, user.
You're doing God's work.

Best king.

Stannis "Bring your daughter to the Slaughter" Baratheon
Stannis "When things look dire put your heir on the pyre" Baratheon
Stannis "Inflame the Dame" Baratheon
Stannis "Spare no Heir" Baratheon
Stannis "Kindle my Kin" Baratheon
Stannis "Sear the Deer" Baratheon
Stannis "No need for water when you're burning your daughter" Baratheon
Stannis "The rightful king will return but first his daughter must burn" Baratheon

Stannis "Set an Heir Ablaze, and the Results Will Amaze" Baratheon
Stannis "For these events to transpire, kill my daughter with fire" Baratheon
Stannis "Just burn my kin up" Baratheon
Stannis "If i wish to be king, then I must burn Shireen" Baratheon
Stannis "It's a Sin for Most, But I Love a Good Roast" Baratheon
Stannis "If Your Camp's Got a Chill, Throw an Heir on the Grill" Baratheon
Stannis "Two feet of snow? Up in smoke must she go" Baratheon
Stannis "Burn Shireen? Now That's Real Keen" Baratheon
Stannis "Cook Up My Heir, I'll Have Her Medium-Rare" Baratheon
Stannis "Kill My Daughter with Fire, and a Crown I'll Acquire" Baratheon
Stannis "20 Good Men? Now my Line Must End" Baratheon
Stannis "fuck the books, tonight my daughter cooks" Baratheon
Stannis "To make sure the battle is won, make my daugher well done " Baratheon

Maisieposters need to be removed

Am I the only one who simply does not give a thousand shits about this show?

No one will shut up about it. "ITS SO FUCKING GOOD YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT". So I watch it.

I'm on season 6 episode 3. Everyone says, "just keep watching man, it gets better". It has not and, in all likelihood, will not get better. It's not a great show.

A show cannot run on narrative alone. When there are 6+ stories going on there's no room for character development. I don't give a shit about %90 of characters. They're all fucking dumb. Jon Snow, stumbling his way through life, yawn. Sansa Stark, gets shit on by every man she encounters and stares at the wall for it, yawn. Bran Stark, dragged by a retard into the snow because he saw a bird in his dreams with nothing to show from it, yawn. Stannis Baratheon, 2D king is slave of a witches pussy and his dreams to be king, literally no development, little display of any skepticism of Melisandre, yawn. Cersei, a fucking cunt in charge, yawn. Daenerys Targaryen, a stupid cunt who stumbled into power and has no idea what she's doing, yawn. Tommen, a boyking with no personality, no fight, and doesn't do anything, yawn. Arya Stark, a girl thrown around by the wind, when she does something, a non-major character usually makes a larger impact seconds later, yawn. Ramsay Bolton, an ass, we get it, yawn.

The only interesting characters are Tyrion Lannister, The Hound, and maybe Jamie Lannister. The only characters who aren't made out of cardboard and have a shred of intelligence.

There's so much going on and so little of it matters to the big picture. You cannot drive a story on inane happening after inane happening with little to no relief or inflection. I give such little shits about most of these characters and their stories. Who fucking cares about these 2D, flat, stereotypes. Please, somebody tell me what I'm missing!

I've spent 62 hours on this shit so far and I'm going to finish. What else is there to look for but Melisandre's perfect tits and the destruction of the kingdom by ice zombies?

lmao read the books nerd

Dude it already got worse 2 seasons ago.

you're not actually missing anything, the show is as shit as you've described.

however, the enjoyment is derived from watching the trainwreck. it's shit and it's so shit that it's fun to shitpost about it being shit in these shit threads.

i mean at this point Holla Forums is a diet of about 100% shit. and that's the entire point: shit.

this
I've invested too much time into this shitfest to give up now
I mean if you just started then you can quit
but I've been following since S3 aired back when the show was still good

Maisiehaters are the saddest people on the planet

Just look at her

You are purposefully denying all the joy she brings

You are destroying your own soul

Accept Maisie in your heart and rejoice!

But it's your life, you do whatever you like with it…

Yes

are u a black man or chinese?

tbh she's just got an average white face. it's that cute body that everyone likes

she looks deformed tbh

Little did he know that thousands upon thousands of young desperate men wouldn't think twice about having sex with Maisie Williams.

Finally caught up and just finished S6….HOLY FUCK!

Could the battle of winterfell have been more kickass? That continuous shot with Jon Snow fighting was Innaratu tier, easily the best battle scene of any series ever and arguably one of the top 5 of any movie. Only problem I had was fatty showing up at the last minute with CIA as if putting him off in the first place made any sense. Oh look what a stronk womyn, getting a man to do something for her. Gee maybe if she hadn't decided to be such an indecisive cunt her brother might still be alive? Speaking of which all Rickon had to do was run serpentine. Hard to shoot someone with an arrow when they're running sideways, kind of deserved to die tbh.

And Arya! The teleportation was kind of lame but necessary to pull off the surprise, would have been nice to see her dispatching the other Freys too but oh well. Definite fuck yeah moment. Would be the perfect character if she wasn't played by a hobgoblin, too bad she can't swap faces IRL.

Had it kind of spoiled here but the wildfire killing off 10% of the cast was still bretty shocking. Tommen committing soduko too, what a pussy whipped little bitch. RIP smirkfu.

Few questions though:
1. What is clegane doing with the septa when Cersei leaves them? Raping here? Eating here? Didn't get that.
2. Where did all those little kids with knives come from?
3. How did Davos know Shireen was sacrificed based on finding the doll? For that matter how was it already not common knowledge? What did he think happened to her?

yes, it was awful, just like Iñarrìtu

It's not clear. He's just standing over her while she screams. I figured he was pushing her eyes in like he did to Oberyn when I first saw it.

They are Varys' little birds. They happen to be skilled in handling explosives and good enough with knives to immobilize grown men.

The stag was burned and in the pyre. Yes, he should have figured it out earlier.

Considering when he was alive, he was a serial rapist, he was probably torturing and raping her to death.

They are Varys' little birds; Qyburn subsumed them with bribes.

Because he gave her the doll as a gift and she carried it on her person at all times. And he knew Melisandre wanted to burn Gendry eventually. He put two and two together.

It wasn't common knowledge because the Baratheon soldiers that saw it either all died or ran far, far away from the battle, so no one could tell Davos.

He probably thought she died in the battle. It's not uncommon for a sack to kill the women and children.

Melisandre had already offered to sacrifice Shireen earlier in season 5. Seeing her toy next to a pire and Melisandre deliberately being vague about what happened kind of gives it away.

Also not many people realize that Ramsay wasn't actually playing a game with Rickon. He wanted him dead. If he had run in zig-zag Ramsay would have ordered a volley of arrows and he would have died anyway. He had dozens of archers around him waiting for signal.

If by shocking you mean lame, sure. Yeah, how do we get out of such a complex political intrigue? I know! Let's blow up the sept with every sparrow and Tyrell inside!

Checked

With all that shit on? And how can a necromancied corpse get an erection?

Still weird he wouldn't go looking for her or at least make inquiries. Came off like he'd forgotten all about her up till that moment.

Depends on how you look at it. The sparrow intrigue is gone but there's new intrigue with queen of thorns getting revenge with the dornish mary sues to take its place. Definitely hyped now for S7.

Nah m8.
The next season(s) are going to be the worst, expecially 7.
I can see them getting rid of Euron in 2 episodes before taking down Cersei by the season finale.
And then the next one will be all about the White Walkers.

you got a problem?

Well, many people get erections when they die.

D and D wanted to wait for the 'right time' even though it doesn't make sense, so they could save Mel's banishment for episode 10.

Is she the new best character?

No she's the worst.

that pic is freaky af

Embed is still a better cavalry charge. The normies that have never seen it are so fucking impressed. A kiwi douchebag without even a 10th of the CGI did a better job over 10 years ago.

he did have 10 times the budget though

kek no
it's a better emotional scene, no doubt
I actually fucking cried in the theater 12 years ago when I saw it for the first time
but from a military point of view, it's completely unrealistic
the horses cut through the orcs like a sharp knife through butter, it simply doesn't work like that
a compact infantry formation, no matter how poorly equipped it is, WILL stop cavalry, even heavy cavalry, after a few lines are mown down

and given that they were 6000 against 200000 the odds are even worse

also where the fuck were the trolls operating the catapults? they could have easily killed a few rohirrims

Technically, he didn't. The total budget for all three movies was like 23-something-hundred million, whereas GoT costs between 6 and 10 million an episode on average.
So even at just 6 mill per, they're up to 360 million dollars, just low-balling it.
Yeah, there's inflation and whatnot, but with how bad a lot of the CGI is and the total botch that's been their costuming department - Jackson did better.

Also, recurve bows didn't have the range for that and it was just Villain Sue bullshittery.

I meant film-wise. Tactically speaking, near-every portrayal of non-modern warfare has been erroneous as fuck.
Hell,
that's subverted by Stanis's last battle at the end of S5.

You don't have to be so condescending, I thought that it was implied I meant it was a better scene, both writing and spectacle-wise.

If they panic and break rank, which they did, it absolutley works that way

lol ure the biggest virgin pussy loser on 8cheng right now

second biggest, right after the maisiecuck

There are two maisiecucks so he is third biggest

Modern horses aren't warhorses. Warhorses were trained to go full-bore wherever you told them.

if you're going to post art of her you might as well post shad's art

Good thing Trump is a husbando.

twitter.com/SophieT/status/753184072629948416

What did she mean by this?

>>>/waifuist/

BIG

First season adn to a certain extend the second one are very close to the books.
That's what made them good.

Everything afterwards is basically a fanfiction and on the level of one as well.
You can genuinly like it, but I guess most just do it, because it's the current norm to like it.

This gentleman has a fine point

1. He inflicts pain on her
2. They were sent by Quiburn. Where and how did he found/trained them? That's another question
3. Plot device wooden stag

Welp, looks like we lost unless we all waifu the slightly ugly loli

kek

I'm still into Maisie, but my dislike of her grows slowly

Take that, sad Maisiehaters!

I don't fuck girls who are probably going to cheat of me with kebab

damn, not even a maisiefag but I would give her a good dicking in this pic

Her legs are heavenly

tbh even though I hate her I agree, those are some pretty gud legs

Still refer to this

why are her arms not in the jacket's sleeves?

She needs a better proportioned face or better skull structure

They werent suicidal you dumbass which is why pike/halberd formations and Napoleonic infantry squares worked
No matter how well trained your horse is it will never willingly impale itself
And horses were expensive to care for and train and after spending all that time and money on it do you really want it to charge full bore onto a spearhead and be onfoot in the middle of enemy infantry with pole weapons provided you safely jumped clear of your dying horse?

Of course not, horses arent very smart though

It's fashion, user

So far I can only confirm of her liking white males and females

that's it, now I officially want to fuck maisie williams

I m pretty sure blinders where used at times to make horses do stuff they wouldn't otherwise.

Don't tell me they had to because it was for TV, fuck you, television is garbage for a reason and it's because of fags like these kikes.

I'm pretty sure blinders are used to make Maisie do stuff she wouldn't otherwise

Dinklage isn't a kike, he just has shitty genes

Yeah, they were. They'd collide full on with opponent's warhorses.

Heavy cavalry used lances. Lances are worse than useless if you ever stop.

This 'guys with spears could stop a heavy cavalry charge' is bullshit, much like 'omg they'd never make blade to blade contact' or 'the katana is the ultimate weapon.'

so I guess every single medieval commander was just really stupid?

I guess so, since they all employed heavy cavalry that a spear wall 'a few lines deep' could stop.

what the fuck am I reading.jpeg

lances have reach and better pen than swords, which is far more valuable if you're facing armoured cavalry
you can reach for the gaps between the armor of the horse and the man from a relatively safe distance, try that with a cavalry sword/saber
and no, you usually wouldn't carry a zwei hander if you were a knight

ITT: people who weigh 200+ pounds and haven't exercised since high school gym class argue about medieval combat tactics

Whered you get this from?

And this?
They would kill themselves and would kill or injure its rider if it fell on him and would remove the height and speed advantage from having a horse
You would be better off using throwing weapons that can be recovered and used again and again to break up formations instead of charge and die horses

Scottish pikemen were able to stop and inflict losses on English knights in several battles and swiss and landsknecht pikemen could dominate the battlefield
Why if some assholes oh horses could just roll over them with impunity?

Confirmed for braveheart watching faggot. That isn't how Wallace won Sterling BRIDGE.

He used the pikes at Falkirk, which he lost.

What does this facial expression try to convey?

"You're either a human being or you're a sexist."

The Scottish pikes forced the English cavalry back the battle was won by the longbowmen loosing into the pikemen until they broke

You have the battle of Bannockburn which the Scots won

Holla Forums-medieval combat tactics

tbh its that or waifuism until the show starts back up again

Tbh fat neckbeards are more likely to know stuff about medieval combat tacticts than fit Chads, since they are actually spending some time lifting, running and fucking.

She's going to dye her hair permanently after GoT is over and whine like Emma Watson about feminism, isn't she?

Means she's a hambeast who would rather take the black d instead of eat a salad. She wants to date fit without having to be fit herself, and since any white boy with a 6 pack is either going to be gay or sexually uninterested in her doughy rolls she puts out the mating call to dindus hoping for a swole buck who needs his cell phone bill paid. Added bonus is being able to read and write she'll be the brains in the relationship, making him either totally dependent on her or easily dismissable through basic reverse psychology. Fat womyn logic 101, virtue signaling and setting herself apart from those other raycis white girls is just the first stage.

Serious question - how are celebrities still endorsing black lives matter after what happened in Dallas? Are they really okay with merely saying 'hurr not real BLM'?

How do they have no guilt?

Celebrities are anti-white, anti-male, anti-christian, anti-hererosexual.

You forgot the biggest one that'll bite them on the ass - anti-cop.

Epic is a literary style.

Using this picture and my high level of deduction, I've concluded that she must have dyed her hair blue for a role, just like Jodelle Ferland

Fraggle Rock the Movie?

Personally I think the dallas "shooting" is 100% bullshit like every other hoax the MSM has been pulling off since Sandyhook. People larp along in unison like they do because it's a soapbox with a universal adaptor on it, giving different groups of people martyrs, attention and shitloads of money. It's also highly entertaining, problem is though "news" is now on par with WWE and nobody seems to notice or care. Smh tbh.

what did she mean by this?

What is it with her and grabbing tits in pictures?

She doesn't have any + weighs at least a buck fiddy

we need a pic of her grabbing GRRM's titties

Bump for Maisie getting an Emmy-nomination as Outstanding Supporting Actress

go back to the nude scene thread, faggot

Only if you guess which post is mine

this one:

Frogfu best waifu

She's a political lesbian.

Funny that you posted that pic because Osha is clearly the better waifu
As far as 3D goes

So now that we're getting a Ghost in the Shell adaptation, when will the inevitable HBO Berserk miniseries be made?

And more importantly, when will cosplaying as Guts be popular enough to pull you some mad nerd pussy?

It depends if you're dark enough to resemble the actor they cast to play him.

I'm pretty sure if you're built like Guts, you'll find pussy sooner or later.

Better start cutting again, tbh.

As long as it's a pretty, Caucasian looking one like Jessica Alba and she can act, I'm ok with this.

Speaking of, who would you get to write Dunk and Egg? Keep in mind it'd have to be a guy that's really good at making OC, because the novellas are brief and whimsical, and probably couldn't carry on an entire season all by themselves if translated to TV. However, the novellas reference lots of things off-screen happening to Dunk and Egg, like going to Dorne and getting attacked by bandits. So they'd need lots of competent filler.

Plus there are many unreleased stories like She-Wolves of Winterfell, so they'd need to be able to adapt from GRRM's headcanon.

I think I'd try getting the people that write Gotham behind it, if I could. Many people don't like Gotham but it has the tone of Dunk and Egg, which is more lighter and softer than ASOIAF but sometimes darkly comedic. But maybe I would put someone less cucked/pozzed on there, though compared to other shows like Arrow, Gotham is actually not that bad.

post pics

Nailed on, except for one possible scenario. We will get a non-negress Casca if, and only if Guts is recast as a nigger. Then Casca will be blue-eyed and blonde haired. Griffith will also remain white as fuck.

>the moral not to abandon your true friends for ambition will be turned into 'absolute power corrupts white men absolutely'

Those are pretty rare these days though.

I don't care, as long as they get the heraldry right.

Also, they need to include all seventy-two Targaryen characters.

Also, Judeau will also betray Guts, but Pippin will be loyal to the end.

Enjoy your mediocre anime and declining manga.

I'm looking for art of Gregor Clegane raping or fucking women. Can you guys help me?

how is he raping her through her dress and his chainmail armor?

a literal goddess

That face could make a train take a dirt road

How many days in MS paint?

I thought I told you to go to the fucking nude scene thread

Here, version for non-ants.

George realizes that with these proportions he'd pretty much look like this, right?

George doesn't realize anything

if you asked him what ten times ten is, he'd think for 20 minutes and then say 40

George doesn't think these things through. He flat out admitted that he made the Wall way too big.
He has so many 6'6"+ characters that all - save the Mountain that Rides - lose their impact. Robert, Renly, Brienne, Gregor, Sandor, Greatjon, Smalljon, Crowfood, Whoresbane, Hodor, Victarion, Khal Drogo, Eryk, Arryk, Dunk, Longinch etc.

With every new almost seven foot tall character, the previous ones become less impressive.

maybe a Westerosi foot is only 3/5ths of a normal foot

This is literally the plot of LotR though. They just needed a couple guys to sneak the ring back to Mt. Doom. Everything else was to distract Sauron.

I prefer redheads like Rose & Salsa.

Ned still in top 10
6 out of 10 are stark POVs

OTP

Their years seem to be longer than our years, given what people accomplish in their teens.

Also, Gregor would not look all that muscular with the weight and height GRRM describes. I mean he'd be strong as fuck but he'd look like a small bodybuilder scaled up to the proper height. It's extremely hard to look built when you're abnormally tall. He's supposedly 8' tall and weights 420 pounds with very low body fat, so nearly 400 pounds of lean muscle. To compare, Thor is listed on Wikipedia as 6'9" and 409 pounds. He's not as lean as Gregor is described as being, but very close in weight. Unfortunately, he's also at least a foot shorter than Gregor. To increase in height by a foot (to 7'9") while maintaining his proportions would require him to weigh roughly 620 pounds (as size increases along one dimension, weight increased by the cube of that increase.) If he was a full 8 feet tall, Thor's proportions would require him to weigh about 680 pounds.

Could brock lesnar defeat Mountain?

Aegon conquest would be a better spin-off
or
The reign of Jon Snow and his queen

time for a new thread

new thread made.

LINK to the new thread

Thor looks about 20% body fat. If we assume Mountain is 10% so he looks ripped that gives us about 330 pounds of lean mass for Thor and 380 for Gregor. If we scaled Gregor down to Thor's height (using 7'9" for Mountain), he would only have about 250 pounds of lean mass, and at 10% body fat would weight a total of 275 pounds. Thor has about 30% too much lean mass to have the right proportions and 225% too much body fat. If he lost about 25 pounds of muscle and 55 pounds of fat, he would have the right frame, but be too short. Again, that's assuming Gregor is 7'9" rather than a full eight feet.

Pretty much. The average man is about 5'10", and with these proportions would weigh about 180 pounds, 162 pounds being lean.

brock lesnar isn't really that great of a fighter
but the mountain is absolutely horrible as a fighter

i wanna lick sansa's bunghole