AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch closely to what this is gonna be changed when other 200+ critics chime in and this gets like 40%.

I remember when Man of Shit got this initial shilled debriefing on Rotten Cucks, but they overestimated their shill and it got a rotten score and they had to begrudgingly change the consensual to vaguely negative. Shits hilarious

oy vey

now back to discuss it with your friends at
>>>/reddit/

There are plenty of threads to post this in

fuck off

OP, what is your angle in all this anyway with all these threads? Are you some Holla Forums shit stirrer, or some Holla Forums cuck? Or are you just some lolberg white knight?

If you legitimately think the movie is good, please, tell us why.

I'm OP

what? I'm pointing out shill hypocrisy of RT you nigger

Oh. Sorry. There's some oddly pro-ghostbuster guy shitposting here right now.

GUYS I'M AUTISTIC AND I NEED HELP WITH ALL THESE THREADS, I'M SO LOST WHERE DO I GO SEND HALP

And reporting doesnt do shit anyway 8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=tv
This board is beyond fucked

wew

rude

I really wish we had a Holla Forums enthusiast for BO instead of a Holla Forumstard.

Just create your own interesting topics if you think that it's a huge detail.

Is that you, Kek? Also, for those who don't know, Rothman is the guy who's been shitting up Hollywood with his shit ideas for the past decade or so. He's the fucktard who thought to sew Deadpool's mouth shut, and the same fuckwit who *knew* a Deadpool movie would never work. Then he went on to fail upwards and land a job at Sony. Total (((coincidence))) though.

Fuck off to >>>/film/, there are already boards for rulefags like you.

He didn't want to make the X-Men movies either, he cut the budget on the first one and moved forward the release date because he thought X-Men sucked.

The thing was though that Fox never lost money when he was in charge, they missed out on making a lot but he didn't rock the financial boat.