The Cisbusters shillviews thread

Let's have one place for these.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Tcufd
archive.is/RqgzR
furiousfanboys.com/2016/07/sony-may-produced-positive-ghostbusters-review-youtube/
twitter.com/devincf/status/732570448962060288
archive.is/yxZAH
twitter.com/datnofact/status/752250860688838656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't she the one who gave Life of Pi a bad review, and then when it started getting a Oscar nominations, she replaced it with one where she couldn't stop sucking its dick.

I wonder how many fair maidens rewarded these brave young knights with sex in exchange for being their progressive heroes

Oh right, none

archive.is/Tcufd

Hollywood Reporter

You sure got me, Kyle.

SHIEEET

You might want to retype that shitpost fam.

cuckold logic

Someone post the video where he gets his ass demolished in a boxing match.

Here's your reply.

No smug for you.

See, this proves how shit the movie is!

OMG shills!!!! Only the negative reviews must be right!!!

Holla Forums logic

This is how children react to the world btw.

Fa/tv/irgin logic.

Even the negative reviews are kind of faggy, though.

wew user, people agree on things, you might be onto something here. Really makes you think.

See

I think you fucked up your post mate.

What'd you do, faggot? You're such a retard the thread broke.

Can't wait to see how it scores in the box office if a CG kids movie is its biggest threat.

kek, what a fuck up.
Also look at the names attached to most of the positive reviews. Faraci, Yamato, both full-on SJW "#Gamergate is literally worse than ISIS" shills. The Guardian speaks for itself. Time "Anita Sarkessian is person of the year" Magazine.

You're fucking retarded if you don't think the reviews reflect agenda/shilling.

Even in defeat, they stay salty.

I can't belive this movie I've been hating for 2 years is getting mostly positive reviews.

I CAN'T BE WRONG

It's amazing he reposted so soon after fucking up like that. Shills already have bo self-respect though.

GUYS DO YOU LIKE MY BAITS? I TRY SO HARD PLEASE LIKE MY BAITS

Flicks don't deserve to be rated, they all belong in the garbage. There's literally no difference in quality between 1984 Ghostsbusters and 2016, because all flicks have no artistic quality. A less smelly turd doesn't make it any less of a turd.

Who cares about flicks, kino is the real deal.

truuuu lol

Nobody here's going to see your shit movie Paul.

lolwut

Best one

68 already

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

WHY IS THIS MOVIE GETTING GOOD REVIEWS

I CAN'T BE WRONG

Whats with that user anyways? Is he trying to get a rise from people, or does he work for Sony and is trying to defend how much more money was invested into this shit compared to Fantastic Flop?

It's hovering around 68-70%
Now that many of the agenda pushers have chimed in should be interesting to see how it goes from here

ayy lmao

WOW IT'S 6/10 GREAT REVIEWS FAM

WE WUZ GHOSTBUSTERS 'N SHIET

LOL

expect the public to shit really hard on it now lol

Get ready for the articles coming out when it either flops at the box office on week one or takes a nosedive after word of mouth goes around more than it did before.

S will she abort another baby when this is 40% rotten in 2 days?

Devastated

Wasn't the embargo just against people who had a negative opinion of the movie? So if you thought the movie was good, you could publish your review early and if you thought it was shit you had to wait until after the movie was actually out or else be sued?

That wouldn't be a surprise if that was true.

B-but I've spent 2 years saying the movie would be terrible!!

and it is, your point?

Talk about low standards

This might sound like sour grapes but the reviews don't matter. People here suspected that the agenda pushers would come out swinging and claim this is a good movie, and so far the people who said that have been about 50% right.

The true test is at the Box Office.

6/10 WE WON GAIZ, THE MOBIE GUD

Fucking hell

I'm not racist or aything but I hate this fucking gorilla "woman".

Just one.

See vid.

probably

A reminder that RT is headed by a short haired cunt. I wonder what the result is going to be.

Good old Holla Forums.

6/10 VICTORY IS OURS, TAKE THAT CISMEN

Except when a movie Holla Forums hates get negative reviews of course

hi SRS

It took you this long to find out. Reviews for any medium never matter, whether it be when The Force Awakens getting 92%, Fallout 4 getting critical acclaim for simply functioning to some degree, or even on the opposite side of the spectrum, when good shit gets slammed because reviewers are retarded.

wew people agree on things, well done user

List of reasons the movie is bad, according to people who didn't wached it:

Why are you here tumblr?

oh shit

archive.is/RqgzR

How many shekels you got paid by Amy Pascal, shill?

List of reasons the movie is good, according to people who didn't watch it:

I rather trust people who didn't wached it and never will :^)

ayy

I've always known this.

This is going to be another case of a product getting critical praise while shat on by the unwashed masses.

We've seen it time and again in vidya.

Surely those hacks are afraid to be sacked by the power of dyke hashtags, Aren't they?

It's telling that all but the most pozzed reviewers (Guardian et al) are only giving it sixes, even as they try to rationalise why it's not as bad as it might be.

You're fucking retarded if you don't think people were hating the movie due to its all-female cast.

inb4 I'm not sexist but I hate those ugly cunts

What's wrong with hating an all female cast?

Is that really the only reason people are giving for why the movie is good? Because that's the only thing the reviews seem to bring up, nothing else about the movie.

Nothing, but be honest at least.

Except they are praising the characters.

It's a shit movie as well, on top of being full of cunts.

Now back to tumblr.

People hated the obvious agenda behind the all-female cast. Imagine the reaction if they remade Thelma and Louise with two male leads?

Wait, so there's nothing wrong with it, but it's sexist?

They know the movie sucks, so they give it a "good" review but they can't into the details of why that decision, so they decided to go on "le misogynist geek dudebros are wrong XD" thinking that's gonna hide the fact that they're spineless hacks.

what did she mean by this?

Why is it a shit movie?

Oh wait. You didn't wached it :^)

We have the leaked scripts you dumb bitch.

It ends on a dick joke.

Well, that's one thing people like about it then. But even then the rest of the movie just ain't good it seems, so it's just a popcorn movie people would watch once and forget at best.

That won't do them good though when word of mouth goes around. They really seem to have forgotten Fantastic Flop last year. In fact for some reason this movie has a bigger budget than FF, and it looks worse.

So didn't you faggot. Why is not a shit movie?

Something Sony's no stranger to, either

That she sucks at comedy by thinking the pagliacci adive is going to fix the causes of depression in people.

Pagliacci Advice

Well, this is not an attempt to reboot a capeshit series, but an stubborn attempt by Amy Pascal to demonstrate that feminists can be funny, and of course they failed.

If this is supposed to be a comedy, it's the most depressing one of them all.

EW review, C+

AVERAGE SHITLORDS, TAKE THAT

Sooo the hate has nothing to do with the the story itself but because "muh agenda"?

LOL

What a faggy, hipster logic.

Women, and particularly Feminists took seriously when men said they aren't funny. Besides the Fat Acceptance that is the most contentious subject. And they try to refute this but they fail as Comedy fails when you try too hard.

With the exception of Lucille Ball, Joan Rivers and sometimes Pizza Lampanelli, women can't into comedy

Remember when Holla Forums thought the movie would have abysmal reviews?

you're on Holla Forums you turbonigger, you should know this site is biased in a great way
Go back to halfchan or reddit if you want liberal viewpoints

Is it the timing these female actresses can't into, reactions, or delivery? Or is it the writing?

That's how those idiots think, they think people have the same system of thought like them, that's why they like to push "le everybody is a closeted fag" meme, because they genuinely think everybody is like them, an anus broken faggot.

6/10 FEMINISM WON

All of them. Because you know when women do it, you can tell is faked or can't it go beyond dude my vagina lmao subjects.

Now you will understand why Monty Python never had a woman (only guest actresses) in their group-

We need more jokes instead of clever stories.

You know its attacking you guys not us right?

The more I look at her the more I am horrified.

Yes, this is an us vs them situation
we're in a culture war.

People are actually jerking over a 6/10 score during a negative review embargo?

I don't get it, even hardcore sjw white knights just give it a C?

Monty Python expressly only used real women in their material, when the scene called for someone who was attractive. How far we've fallen.

Nope, this faggot is

This just confirm the obvious, critics reacting like the police in BLM protests, fearing being fired due to tumblr millennial tantrums

But always as guests, that's my point

What?
I'm not jerking over it at all
I hate this scummy movie

That's James "Imperial Wizard of the KKK" Rolfe tried to say. Don't hate it, just ignore it, that is even worse to them because they can't use their slurs. That's why Rolfe don't apologized and ignored what Faraci and Co. said.

Clarify your position please

Because they can't be that obvious. Also read their "reviews" and it is about the "le evul trolls" rather than the movie ifself-

No, but it seems some people are threatened by 6/10 reviews.

GUYS I SAID YOU WERE CRYING
I WON JUST STOP TRYING BEFORE I START CRYING ;_;

Kek.

It's not sexism, it's just disgust at Western women in general.

>>>/reddit/

go back to Holla Forums kid

God I love freech

I'm going back to halfchan. I know that's used as an insult al a "back to reddit" because we masturbate on feeling superior to those cuckchaners (wow, attaching "cuck" to a preexisting word, tell me how we're better than Holla Forums and it's "rulecuck" again?), but this place is unbearable. The two reasons why I left, gamergate and free speech, are both null anyway. Gamergate is a playground for underage redditors and free speech only brings Kennedi check em check em check em check em check em check em check em check em check em spam and unbearable repetitive obnoxiousness anyway. I want an actual place for discussion in which more than 3 people communicate and actual fun, noteworthy events to pop up once in a while. I want a place where "user" means something, where an actual diverse cast of different viewpoints and ideologies can communicate anonymously and things don't devolve into furious reddit-style circlejerking after a few posts (hence the replies to this very thread). Oh, and the high density of redditors is another reason too. Looking back, I wonder why the fuck I didn't leave immediately when copypaste started advertising on reddit. Who in their right minds would be that fucking stupid? Even luggage lad didn't engage in such degeneracy. And the fucking post errors are ridiculous. I know edge lords are going to spout "hhahaha LOL good riddance u cuckchanner!!11 And stay there xdddd!!!11!", but I'm only in pursuit of a fucking working site in which you can actually post shit. What bothers me the most is that this place had potential. It could've been so much more. We could've had thriving little active communities all the way down the board list, with useful stickies and information dumps and posts everywhere you looked. We could've been the go-to site for everybody's obscure hobbies, except less autistic than reddit turned out to be. Imagine if we had a userbase the size of reddit, but not consisting of the same autists as reddit like we do now. Creatable boards on an IB site seems like such a fun concept, yet copypaste and the cancerous elitism of the userbase blew it. You fucking fags, you made it all go to waste. Of course, that's not to say it's entirely your fault. Some blame has to be put on the godawful administration and moderation of this site, too. Copypaste and Jim straight up don't know how to run a site. They can't make a fucking functioning system without spilling all it's shit every 2 minutes. They, despite knowing making a platform dedicated to free speech would put them under attack, failed to take any measures and fell susceptible to ddos after techincal attack after moderation infiltration. And they hired josh. When the userbase was actually at it's strongest in terms of numbers, although the post quality had dipped since the exodus, they took the jump to Next and didn't complete it, losing a shitton of their users on the way. And in doing so they let Holla Forums, who seem to be actually competent in terms of sustaining a culture and memes, attack us at or weakest, and in doing so they lost even more users. Holla Forums isn't going to be a story of warriors that overcame the corrupt 4chan like all that patriotic OC from exodus-era Holla Forums played it up to be. It's going to be a story of what not to do, and either Holla Forums is going to consume the rest of the site and we become nothing more than stormfront.com's secondary base with remnants of IB culture thrown in, or our consistent streak of losing users and being insufferable pieces of shit that no one would deliberately go to a site and talk to catches up to us and the entire thing wanes off and dies. Enjoy, fags. Enjoy being ever so confident in telling me to leave because I'm a dirty halfchanner. Enjoy riding this sinking ship and not realizing you were on the wrong side until your corpse is already drenched. Enjoy continuously siding with the cripple and the jew, despite their repeated fuck ups. Enjoy being so obsessed about "OC" despite not having one drop of talent in all of the userbase. Enjoy 2 active boards, one slowly being choked to death by it's own spam, and hundreds of inactive dead ones. Enjoy filtering or saging everyone you disagree with and then calling tumblr the hugbox. Fucking enjoy all of it.

tl;dr

This is going to be a fun week.

My throat was so full of giggle stick and baby gravy, the ectoplasm was dripping down my chin and onto my mosquito bites. The mixture of stink pickle and cock custard in my poop chute created the delicious rectoplasm that he was so fond of. The thrusting of my chocolate starfish was so vigorous, he soon found his clock weights joining his sperminator deep in my Mavis Fritter. I awoke the next morning with my oyster ditch still haemorrhaging. I thought it was over but his greasy slimelight had other ideas. It was bliss having his ample cock stuffed inside me again; stuffing my shame portal with a number of chillies just didn't get my stench trench pouring like it used to.

wew

WEW

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Okay, enjoy the hugbox you ran away from then.

It's very ironic, don't you think?

Look at this faggot, he thinks being an keyboard warrior makes him part of something bigger.

Are you fighting on Twitter and Youtube too?

really makes you think

Just this gone shill

What a cruel artist, accentuating Jame's neckflab like that.

Friendly reminder Batman V Superman had a 90% on RT the first day.

I didn't read anything you said other than you are going back.

You still have to go back.

BvS didn't have the first day negative review embargo either

has it really been that long?

I've been hearing. What is the scoop on that, any sources?

Oh, also, nice pasta, I think I'll use it.

Old story.
Anyway, , listen to me for a bit. It's related to the thread.
I went to the local university's kino club. Kino club.
The place was packed, so I couldn't sit down anywhere.
Then, I took a careful look at the banner hanging down and saw that it had "Ghostbusters premiere" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
Hey idiots, you aren't regulars of the Kino Club, but you came because of Ghostbusters. That's real foolish of you.
It's Ghostbusters. G-H-O-S-T-B-U-S-T-E-R-S for crying out loud.
There are even girls with their boyfriends there. Stacys and Chads at the kino club? Now that's just lovely.
"Alright! let's kill the patriarchy haha! Where's the meme ghost?", the blond girl said. I can't stand watching them anymore.
You fools, I'll give you a copy of Ghostbusters if you vacate your seats and don't come back.
The Kino Club should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of a seat row can start a fight at any time.
Stab someone or be stabbed, that's what's great about this place.
Women and normalfags should screw off and stay home.
Since I'm a regular of the kino club, I'm in a position to tell you about the latest craze among regulars is the Bank Scene sequel. This is it. The Plane Scene.
This is the regular's way. Plane Scene and Sheev.
Or at least the new Bravo Nolan. We have been expecting it since the silent era.
However, it comes with a price.
The next time you hype about unpopular kino that are coming, there is a chance that the members will mark you up for it.
It's a double-edged blade.

Someone should shoop these quotes onto a Cisbusters poster
"Is the new Ghostbusters funny?…kind of…"
- Chris Nashawaty, EW
"…it's worthless…"
Eric Kohn, IndieWIRE
"None of it adds up…rarely good enough to deserve the feminist support."
- Stephen Witty
"…isn't as fresh or funny as it could have been."
- Rafer Guzman, Newsday
"…know when to stop…"
- Peter Debruge, Variety
"Ghostbusters 2.0 suffers…"
- Melissa Anderson, Village Voice
"…zero thrills…"
David Rooney, Hollywood Reporter

This doesn't sound like a Kino club. Are you sure it was not the cinéma club?

Really makes you think huh.

Often the timing isn't terrible nor the reactions.

Like Melissa McCarthy essentially is a modern Chris Farley, however good or bad that is.

Kristen Wiig is even a nice actress as you can see in Welcome to Me and she's also good about voice work as you can find with the various cartoons she's voiced.

Leslie Jones is disappointing along with Kate McKinnon and I suspect it's because they're used to playing characters on Saturday Night Live whose standards have gone into the toilet. Which I think is part of the problem this movie faced since many of the scenes play out much like you might imagine a shitty SNL sketch would.

Like you could have replaced Leslie Jones with some woman like Debra Wilson of Mad TV fame and it probably would have worked out much better. You can kinda tell though that whoever was in charge of the casting was purely going off of what names seemed famous enough rather than competent enough.

There's also the matter of the story, which seems to have been shaped by Paul Feig, which is a disaster. He completely missed the point of what it was that made the original Ghostbusters movie charming.

The original Ghosbusters did have a team of scientists, but they were largely just trying to make a living as paranormal exterminators treating it all like a fairly average day job complete with shitty commercials on TV advertising their exterminating service. I'm guessing Feig didn't think about this and thought they were just supposed to be scientists doing it for the science aspect which then helped mold the movie into needing some chase after a big bad.

Feig also did horribly with just getting the various characters grouped together.

Like McCarthy is typically good at playing a clumsy and oafish everyman. So a decent stand in for a Dan Akroyd character.

Kristen Wiig is good about playing a character who is a bit more deadpan and seems mentally unwell. A decent Egon like character.

Instead the movie has McKinnon playing the scientist character who is just wacky wacky 24/7 and Leslie Jones' character plays the loud black woman. And they kinda have several of the women just lusting after Thor's dick. There's basically no straight man in the movie which kinda depends on it.

Please do not call her a gorilla. Gorillas are great animals that are strong and beautiful (and fucking jacked). This bitch is not. I would like to be gorilla mode one day. Please do not associate it with fat feminists.

I love gorilla's too

I especially love them to fuck my wife!

Yes, they're the funniest because they were handpicked by New York Jews, our betters, who decide what is funniest for us. Thank G-d.

Fuck you, you ginger beaner scum. Gorillas are fucking awesome. Niggers are not gorillas because gorillas are peaceful animals that don't fucking go around slinging dope. Stop this shit. It's insulting to gorillas to compare them to niggers.

You can compare them to chimps, because chimps are violent and stupid. Gorillas are not like chimps. Do not even associate the two.

Even if this bombs positive reviews by clique will tell SJeWs they had a moral victory.
What's the next movie Feig, McCarthy and co will fuck to death?
Revenge of the Nerds?
Animal House?
Blazing Saddles?

This mockery of innocent gorillas needs to stop. It's not their fault niggers look similar to them.

You're clearly a Japanese woman.

No, he's just the first entry in my gorilla folder.

WEW
E
W

It's not that weird, bro. I just want to look like gorilla one day, as far as the neck down goes. I think gorillas are cool as shit. I'm also really hairy, so I kind of identify with gorillas. I have a very hairy ass, and that's why I used to not feel confident, but now I think I can deal with it. Gorilla spirit.

Not really, because they had to pay for that moral victory

furiousfanboys.com/2016/07/sony-may-produced-positive-ghostbusters-review-youtube/

Are you fucking kidding me? They usually don't form a consensus until at least 100 reviews have been counted.

They were supposed to have a review embargo until the 15th. I'm guessing the early reviews are the people they knew would give it good reviews, and they were given the greenlight to post their reviews, while everyone else is kept in the dark so they don't drop their negative reviews for five days.

His review wasn't very witty

Tell me more about this gorilla spirit, user.

The movie's coming out tomorrow in the UK, so clearly they want the positive reviews out so people here will see it.

I seriously doubt, however, that there'll be a big turn out for a movie opening on a Monday.

Doesn't the movie come out tomorrow in the UK? Pretty sure critics can just watch that cut and review from there.

Don't you fucking jinx this shit for us user.
I'd rather Blazing Saddles be completely forgotten because of bigotry than revived, rewritten, and raped as a progressive "comedy".

It's just gorillas are confident about being what they are. They are strong, but gentle, like me. I'm not a tough guy, but I can lift. So I never get into fights because I win before the fight starts, but I always have a smile, so people won't think I'm that scary.

Gorillas get a bad name, but really they're probably the best animal. They are much better than predatory animals like lions, or eagles, or other such things.

Holla Forums sexists BTFO

11/10

Shabani's Bizarre Adventure

You can't be real, holy shit, fuck Ghostbusters, this thread is now officially about the gorillaposter. More, tell us more about the gorilla lyfestyle!

Fuck you, dude. ;_;

get out you stupid nigger

filtered

You do realize that it doesn;t make a difference to these people, right?
They are the epitome of the hugbox mentality.
Even if they know full well that something that agrees with them is paid for, they'll still hail it as a complete and total victory simply because it agrees with them.

Do you practice different grunting and huffing noises in front of the mirror?

Holla Forums sexists BTFO

Mental gymnastics

This is the last post I'm going to make on this subject. No, I don't want to be a gorilla. I just think they are cool and I want to be strong like a gorilla. I'm already gorilla-like in my hairiness, so that's why I think I like them. And I don't practice grunting noises. I have done the chest beating thing for fun, though.

When I read "dramatic poses" I just had to fucking google.

This gorilla does not disappoint. My jaw hurts from laughing.

It's at 76 percent now. When does the review embargo end?

Sexism isn't real, we're all the same :^)

NEVER.

tbh we knew this would happen, right? It's up to the normalfags if they buy into it now.

Face it, you lost. But it doesn't matter, because the next time a movie is made that centers around strong women, you'll cry like babies again because you just can't handle being proven wrong.

What did you mean by this?

Dropped from 76 to 74.

Go molest your cousin, srhbutts.

Give it time. Once it's out, it will drop. Not only that, we all know that social media is the thing. Be on the lookout for sockpupet accounts astroturfing that shit like a motherfucker.

It will be a good test of SocJus's strangle hold on film critics at least.

This isn't even pasta worthy.
Holla Forums would be so much better if the shitposters actually tried.

Please, I can photo-manipulate (You)'s too. Those three posts were made within seconds of each other. You got triggered by my bemusement in your gorilla fetish. I'm just interested is all. Have you ever studied gorilla mating rituals and attempted to approach a lady the way a gorilla would?

pls stop

I like his mustache

Jeb? I thought you were into turtles not gorillas.

Why are you guys doing this to me? I thought of all people, you wouldn't judge.

6/10 FEMINISM WON

No mercy in the jungle, in the world of gorillas.

really makes you think …

This motherfucker's laughter really is contagious despite how irritating it is.
Every time someone posts a webm of him I can't help but smile.

I was thinking about this earlier today. Who the hell sees a blockbuster type film on a Monday? Why isn't it being opened on a Friday, as is typical for this kind of film? People see films on fridays and saturdays. Looks like no one had confidence in the film in the UK at least.

Tweet this at Fieg

Nobody has confidence in the film anywhere.
Which is why it's being released at a time where there are absolutely no other noteworthy films that haven't already run their course.

This movie is a bigger money laundering scam than Pixels was.

It probably won't be any good, but normalfags will go in droves to the new Star Trek coming out the week after Cisbusters. Even if it does good this week, it's going to immediately run out of steam.

someone really should. it would drive him fucking bonkers.

I forgot about that actually.
Though this travesty was doomed even without something that people actually want to see coming out a week later.

Everyone has an agenda. Difference is that ours isn't backed up with money and the support of the mainstream media.

oh vey come all

I was expecting cucks to give it good reviews. The fact that they aren't giving it perfect reviews though shows how bad the movie is.

That's a huge problem; they're all "wacky" characters.

Showing the casual bigotry was the point, but I completely agree that this would be entirely lost on SJWs.

This. Gorillas are peaceful and serene pacifists. But they'll fuck your shit up if you try to hurt them or their home.
There's a reason nigger protests (riots) are called "chimpouts" and not "gorillaouts".

I'm a different species and even I know that fucker is mugging for the camera.

Mel Brooks won't do it.

People can say whatever they want about Jews, but Mel won't let them do it.

Oy vey indeed.

come all goyims

Frankly, Mel's parodies of Nazis in To Be Or Not To Be and Blazing Saddles are fairer than what you see in (((serious))) movies.

Then don't make a twitter then.
I just like to call people faggots and then watch them squirm when they can't stop me even after they've had a countless number of my accounts banned for hurting their feefees.

Brooks is one of the very few non-shitty Jews in Hollywood.
Though I have a feeling that as soon he dies the other kikes will take his work and do a bunch of shitty remakes.

To Be or Not To Be was a Jack Benny movie, released during the war.

Mel Brooks remade it, and as much as I love Mel Brooks his version is inferior to the original.

this thread makes me want IDs

The chosen really are desperate to destroy any criticism of their latest insurance scam.

the guy who posted le safe space maymay was obviously an SJW trying to say Holla Forumsfags are safespacers

It's a safe bet that anyone that tries to start meta discussions about Holla Forums in other boards is a goon.

If you're talking about me, I've never been to Shillthing Awful.

I mean unless we want to eat each other alive you don't have to believe me. the other guy was a tryhard

But back to the thread at hand, I hope this movie does tank

Holla Forums and /n/ are literally the only boards that haven't figured that out yet.
Even fucking Holla Forums and Holla Forums have learned to ignore blatant goon faggotry, and those are boards that are notorious for being full of retards.

Goons are still a thing? Did I go back in time to 2006?

Also a goony thing to do is to pretend like goons don't actually exist. The cancer spread out from SA anyways. They became SRS and anti-GG pretty much.

They never stopped being a thing. They were proto-SJWs.
Their most recent hideout has been freech's Holla Forums board, and are responsible for that ~month long cumfag spam debacle on /n/.

also if you see people posting sarcastic questions without proper punctuation or something along the lines of "I, too like [insert absurd strawman here]" then it is a goon 9 times out of ten. they started both of those things back when goontwitter first started.

post yfw goons are retarded late 30s early 40s faggots

Goons are truly a magnificient species of man.

The meme they tried to resurrect and force was literal shit from the time SRS tried to fuck with Holla Forums. "Cumskin" and IR porn threads went hand in hand.

To be completely honest, anyone expecting a movie that had this much publicity (negative or otherwise), based off of a beloved and established IP to bomb is going to set themselves up for disappointment.

Maybe later films that adopt the comic industry of sex/race washing established IPs will fail, but certainly not the first time because it's new and people are naive.

I doubt all of them are the same few faggots from ten years ago.
It probably wasn't even the original SA cucks that helped take 4chan down when GG first started.
We're dealing with a new generation of faggots here.

Cumskin really is an old as fuck meme.
I find it kinda strange that it only had any noticeable effect on shitposting around the beginning of this year and then almost immediately fell back into obscurity.

You'd think a bunch of faggots who have decided to waste their lives ruining as many imageboards as possible would have a little bit more dedication than that.

It must be pretty bad if the blatant shilling reviews can only manage a C+.

Remember when Uwe Boll kicked lowtax's ass?

What I wonder is, where the fuck is the Holla Forums of old? Are they all dead from autoerotic asphyxiation?

At least you can talk. Who are you?

Uwe Boll is actually a pretty cool guy.

Who we are does not matter. All that matter is our $10.

Horrible baneposting, bad form, the message isn't right, see me after class.

Do you feel in charge?

It's gender dynamics in general. It's the whole human being vs. human doing thing. Humor is generally based an absurdity in a situation, be it that an event occurs in a way unexpected, or that an individual fails to meet expectations. A lot of comics are self-loathing individuals, and people in general find that humorous.

With these Ghostbusters reboot, people have been quick to point out that people hate it because they're sexist, and the reviews that are out seem to review based on the existence of the all-female main cast and the made up controversy due to it. They aren't reviewing based on the merits and flaws of the screenwriting, cinematography, acting, effects, and everything else that makes a production. They're reviewing it based on the fact that it has women in it.

Women are human beings and men are human doings. People can relate to the characters and their struggles in paranormal investigators in the first two Ghostbusters movies, despite having no understanding or context in catching ghosts in the first place.

Women are generally unfunny(there are exceptions) because they don't get shit done. They basically get trophies for showing up. We're obligated(according to the media) to watch this movie because the main cast is all women. We're obligated to congratulate the creators of this movie simply for showing up.

This movie has a huge hurdle to overcome to be funny because the the in-crowd as a whole refuses to let these chicks potentially fail simply because they're women, and as a result, the groundwork of what makes comedy is missing.

Unless you're into slapstick humor, which, in moderation, is fine, but it's not enough to carry a movie like this. That, and too much slapstick will make wymyn look bad, and that's effectively misogyny, too. No slapstick comedy will ever result in a critically-acclaimed movie.

Chris Farley once played Melissa McCarthy in an SNL skit.

Someone's never watched pre-1950's comedy.

Holla Forums Blown right the fuck out, looks like this movie is destined to be the blockbuster hit of the year.

mfw

To point on slapstick.

but they're all done by men

The phenomenon of "cumskin" is interesting as it shows that what we thought was a light-hearted throwaway jab (shitskin) really hurt the feelings of negroids and made them feel inferior. They had to get out their desk-lamps and work into the night to come up with a similar insult to get back at those mean racists. This kind of NO U projection insult is a theme in the goon roast lexicon.
For example, "you're just like SJWs" would insinuate that they realize how bad being an SJW looks. "You're a basement-dwelling neckbeard manchild" is pretty obvious projection if you know anything about the goon demographic.
"Edgy" is another interesting one. 24 year olds who once considered themselves the shock-jocks of the internet are now 34 year olds with a sense of humor entirely based around snark and "ironically bad" puns. Must be the HRT.
It would seem that goon skill at the art of the insult peaked at "asshat", and now their roast repertoire is a bland piss-soaked oven-class parody of actually funny jokes they've heard other people say.

Have a SA goon meetup video.

In THE CURRENT YEAR, Buster Keaton-style movies aren't a thing anymore. We don't tell stories with decent visuals anymore. We literally need to tell modern audiences what to think and how to feel. The ending action scene that leaked recently tries to tell you that these new Ghostbusters are extremely badass, when the visuals suggest otherwise. I highly doubt the rest of the movie has any sort of arcs for these characters.

Devin is a fucking nu-male cuck and a contrarian hack. He reffered to AVGN as a "limp dick loser", When James expressed to not to view Fembusters.

twitter.com/devincf/status/732570448962060288

I never took seriously that guy, considering he describes himself with this: "While some may say he is the greatest critical mind of his time, Devin Faraci humbly insists he is only the voice of a generation."

Is even more cringe worthy his review as he focuses only on how fembusters get the "ghostbros BTFO"

archive.is/yxZAH

(Select the text to read his stupid drivel)

it legitimately wouldn't surprise me if the FBI and Clinton Foundation rubbed all of them out and left the goons to corrupt the youth.

More like a progressive Farley, no wonder why Adam Sandler choose Kevin Memes Blart James over that fat bitch.

I like to think they set off in 2007 to meet the Marcab Confederacy, and they will return with the XENU and his DC-8s screaming IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER and IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND before they nuke everyone for the lulz.

twitter.com/datnofact/status/752250860688838656

People don't understand that it's only getting that Rotten score because so many critics are just giving it Cs and averages, and Rotten counts those as "positive" reviews.

Holla Forums was an initial board many gravitated towards, but because it didn't have any primary purpose you'd have people drop it as they found boards that suited them. A lot of the old Holla Forums users that wanted random stories went o /r9k/, those wanting politics went to Holla Forums, those wanting funny picture threads went to Holla Forums, and so on.

Before all the niche boards sprang up you had a lot more activity on Holla Forums, and now that's just gone.

While it's easy to shit on her for basically doing chick flicks, she is at least comfortable with doing jokes about her weight and being a buffoon, which is not something most female comedians are willing to do.

Most aren't even comfortable doing slapstick.

I'm not sure how she's really progressive though. I get how outside of the movies she might make some comments about feeling comfortable about her weight or whatever else, but within the movies she seems fine just cutting loose.

I'm still a bit stupefied though how Feig setup all these characters to be the "wacky one". It seems like none of them really got setup to be the straight man and as evidenced by the trailer showing Leslie Jones with the demon on her shoulders, they couldn't even try having bystanders take the actions in the story seriously by having them act afraid, instead choosing to have a couple do a selfie.

I still remember when his neighbor got on twitter and noticed Faraci talking shit about him and stated how he confronted him in person and thought Faraci was acting like a complete pussy and would chill out on the sperg outs on twitter. After telling Faraci off, Faraci kept running back to twitter to bad mouth his neighbor as his neighbor just seemed to shake his head and comment how he'd been talking with the other neighbors about how ridiculously childish Faraci was being.

really makes you think

Not all of them but the hard core are definitely the same loonies hailing from places like SA and Metafilter, i.e fags like Mike Sacco, a_girl_irl, dril and a bunch of others. SomethingAwful was one of the worst cancers the internet had to endure.

does paul fiegs' dick like its new home between your tonsils?

if paul feig pressed his asshole between your lips and took a long, hard shit in your mouth, and it got media attention as a "win for feminism", it would get a 90% on rotten tomatoes