IGN Review

7/10

"Ghostbusters Scares Up Some Laughs!

No webm for you, so here are some highlights:

Seems like the party line is bury Feig for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

lesmocon.com/2013/11/the-worst-review-ever-written-god-hand.html
chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-reboot-a-horrifying-mess/
archive.is/KtVrM
metacritic.com/movie/ghostbusters-2016
archive.is/etm6z
archive.is/vYrJV
archive.is/Fmc3g
facebook.com/groups/midnightsedge/permalink/1265845026773418/>>395440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I was right. Hacks decided to give the movie good reviews in fear to be labeled as misogynists, they state that the dykes who do the acting and writing dindunuffin and the only bad thing in the movie are the penises.

OPs like you should be shot on sight.

The usual "it was shit, but this is as low as we can go without pissing off our sponsors" score.

faggots like you should be shot while they are still in the womb

webms aren't that hard to make retard

Should pose as pissed off feminists demanding that 7/10 get changed to a 10/10 because the reviewer is obviously sexist.

You already gave them a view, why do you feel the need to link directly to them, just so that they would receive even more views?
The reason I saged was because I contributed nothing to the thread, I just posted something that should have been in the OP in the first place. My post shouldn't have counted as a separate post and thus bum the 6 goijilion Ghostbuster thread
Sage for off topic meta.

apparently they're going with average as a victory

You really want those ten bux, don't you?

I love how every negative point tries desperately to take the negative attention away from the women involved in this.

This is hilarious and hopefully between this and the failure that was Fantastic Four we start seeing less of this forced diversity and pandering to liberals.

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

(((PAUL FEIG)))

She sounds like she needs a pair of Irish sunglasses.

Go back to reddit, fag

Or maybe she thought it's an okayish movie, rather than the worst thing on the world, like it's being said by people who didn't watched it.

I know this was bait, but stop posting it.

JUST

I almost cried

Take a hike kike.

I'm noticing a pattern with a lot of these reviews and it's that they don't want to talk about the movie itself. They all talk around the movie.

But none of them actually take the time to talk about the movie itself. What about it was funny? What do the actors do that makes them good? What did the director do to enhance this movie?

No one gives a fuck about the fabricated misogynist tantrum that never happened. Tell me about this movie. Because I seem to know the entire fucking thing and these people talk like they heard someone else talk about seeing it. Like they are intent on letting us know we should see it, but not because of the movie itself.

Tell us about the damned movie or admit that you are afraid to say anything bad because Sony has you by the balls, but for fuck's sake, be honest.

It must be horrible.

They have to maintain the first part to avoid talking about the second part. The more they have to talk about the actual film, the harder it is to make excuses for it.

That is (unironically) exactly how the female brain works.

8ch is essentially a Holla Forums website. Every board is Holla Forums, just focused on a different topic of discussion. Go back to halfchan if you want to be a kike.

Is it just me or did they cross the streams?

You expect Feig to respect the source material?

Fuckoff newfag

So even with the femipower boost, it's still only a 7/10.

2/10 Repulsive. Avoid. Even reject invitations.

Well IGN measures on a scale of 5 (Nothing no matter how shitty gets less than a 5 ever) so this is like 2 / 5

I've notice when you search for this on google it will send you straight to sony affiliates, site with either positive reviews or site with a "we prove you wrong :^)" and hide anything remotely negative. Also don't celebrate yet you idiots there still there question of did it made a fraction of it budget or did it lose money on it retatded crusade and the opinion of the audience that what truly matters. Celebrating an early victory alway leds to a bitter after taste.

I can tell two things from this clip;

1) Murray is shitfaced

2) He hates Melissa McCarthy

Has anyone got a link to the credit sequence?

What happened?
Another Evalion exodus that you spergs try to incite boardwars across the top five?

not that surprising, considering he was coerced into promoting this garbage with the threat of a lawsuit.

Yet despite this and the leaked emails proving it, people still want to defend Sony and this movie and hope it does well.

Watching people gobble this film's dick will stand up as a great microcosm of how easy it is to create "good germans". People who either entirely lack critical ability, sell their critical ability for profit, or who would otherwise have that critical ability but are sensitive to whether or not they belong all get pressed into service rather easily.

good germans?

Are we going to have a stream of this film so we can laugh at how big a trainwreck it actually is?

I've heard from other sources that the after credits scene is the cast reading mean internet comments and mocking them.

>lesmocon.com/2013/11/the-worst-review-ever-written-god-hand.html

Someone's going to have to pirate it, first. It's literally on right now in a cinema fifteen minutes walk away from here, and I wouldn't watch it to pirate it if you bought me a ticket, gave me a ride and told me I could keep the camera.

You can't spell ignorant without IGN.

The review industry has always been corrupt, but now they're not even being subtle about it.

The IGN is truly one of the worst shitholes on the net, which goes for both its staff and its fanboy posters.

Denying reality was always a strong suit of Holla Forumstards

Go back to halfchan if you want to be a kike.

But holy shit the admins are being lazy lately. It took them days to remove the Mighty No. 9 edits by Holla Forums. I think this is a good time to vandalize some Holla Forums related articles on wikipedia.

Satan, no SJW gave a shit about Mighty No. 2 after Dina was fired. With fembusters I don't think so, expect already white knight cuck patrols and the article (and related ones) protected.

Apparently the editor of that page is from Brooklyn.

Maybe we could vandalize older articles. Like Water World or Mad Max.

They crossed the streams, its in the leaked recount of the movie by that Stantz user. He didn't describe it as as very good scene though. Crossing the streams oppens up a plotfhole which the main villain Ghost, Rowan, gets flushed down, and thats the climax.

wew lads

At least Richard Roeper has some sense

chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-reboot-a-horrifying-mess/

Is that even real?

Maybe some of the very small amount of good Ebert had in him from his Siskel days rubbed off on Roeper during their brief time together.

Yes it is
archive.is/KtVrM

I wonder what Ebert would have thought of the film.
I miss him so much

Roeper has some shit opinions, but he's a critic, and he will review a film as he sees fit, damnit.

Ebert would have hated it.

I feel his quote regarding North sums up my feelings about this movie

Since when does this shitheap even do movie reviews? Were they not content with being the most shameless video game industry shilling website on the net?

Can't imagine why, he was a pretentious hack.

Never seen that movie.

Was it that bad?

It was shit, yes

Anything in specific? Was it boring, or was it cringe-worthy?

Not really. If anything the reason Ebert became popular was because he wasn't overly pretentious. He didn't talk down to people. He presented his opinions in a concise and accessible manner

Both, at the same time.

It just seems weird to me.

I know nothing about the movie, besides the fact that Rob Reiner made it. He usually makes good movies to my knowledge.

I think that's one of the things Ebert said in his review. That Rob Reiner usually makes good movies. I reminded of another review he did, for Sour Grapes, where Ebert could not believe that Larry David, co-creator of Seinfeld, made it

I checked the archive and there are 17 reviews yet. All of them by shills.

since Metal Gear Solid.

They branched out from Video Games over a decade ago

Yes

IGN will cover anything they can get bribed to shill, basically.

I believe he's talking about the user review block message.

Anything short of an 8 for what is arguably the best brawler of all time is absurd, I cannot even fathom their reasoning here.

I'm pretty sure the message was faked, but it says a lot when even a place like Metacritic (that rarely has movies rater over 90) had to remove the entire user review section because it didn't agree with what Sony paid them to think.

fag

They didn't remove the user review section. You're not allowed to write a user review until the movie's actually out, which this one won't be until Friday

christ only 62 with critic scores? Thats really sad

woooooow

And I thought IGN's Zootopia review was terrible.

lol wut

Are they fucking serious with this?

I'm don't even…

It's almost like they're reconsidering the sagacity of an all female cast.

It's already out in Britian and Ireland.

If only.

TrashManMeme.exe

What was the rating an hour ago? 3.9?

Fuck off with your shitty trex manga

Fuck off cancer.

I think the staff member got caught and had to change their vote. Anyone have the old image of the 10?

YES

Fuck, my sides! These clowns can;t even shill their own site competently.

Remember, these people are able to drive and vote.

Not as bad.

Anyone got word on how the Brits are treating this one?

Only britfag I know said the movie was disappointing in that it wasn't completely awful. It was just bad. Apparently he was hoping it would be almost on par with The Room.

shills are giving it a good score

we need to counter

Seen three reviews. All called it shit, and pointless.

Its down to 59

Once this movie fails I think Holla Forums should make a musical ode to the event.

Something to the tune of embed-related but titled "That's What Cis-Busters Hate!".

Are there any other Sony pictures-entangled movies playing currently?
I'm getting some people to go see every other movie playing this weekend BUT this shitfest, but don't want to accidentally give the studio responsible any money.

The full review's screenshots didn't have the reviewer past Elvis' mansion. Meaning, he played less than 10% of the game. The review pretty much boils down to "Why don't I get a full health bar in every area?" and "This game is frustrating, and I don't want to see the loading screen so much."

They later had to re-review it due to the backlash, basically stating God Hand is a love it or hate it game. The complaints of the initial reviewer, Chris Roper, pretty much showed that he played very little of the game and put minimal effort into his review. This should have been a giant red flag regarding game journalism from way back in 2006.

found it

Things are heating up.

my body is ready

Shit, does anyone have an archive of that page with the original score?

kill yourself.

its in the image user

archive.is/etm6z
archive.is/vYrJV

Danke.

Shit's getting spicy.

archive.is/Fmc3g

These people still think GG is a thing?

To them GG was the most traumatic thing to happen in their life!

it's brianna wu. he has literally nothing else to talk about.

Making us laugh harder while also raging at the travesty done to the original isn't a nightmare, Flynt.

The rating is now at 4.0 and its mostly women upvoting it.

In the immediate post-WWII era, when news of the Holocaust was made public, people wondered how the Germans citizens could condone and participate in the Genocide of the Jews. Some overpaid grad students set up a series of social experiments in the 50s testing the extent to which people give in to peer pressure and authority figures over their common sense or conscience, and what it takes to make them conform. Results were doctored and the methodology itself was unprofessional, when it wasn't downright abusive, but for decades now the people held the resulting papers as proof of people's helplessness to resist nebulous social pressure, instead of accepting that maybe Germans kinda hated Jews and didn't want them to live, or even that maybe The final solution is a mass ruse meant entirely to normalize White Guilt

those digits

(((9/11)))

oy vey

Brianna Wu obviously does considering it's the one thing that earned her money and some kind of twisted fame.

EVERY
TIME

My sides

He really is nothing without Gamergate, is he?

Pity for him, GG is dead. Despite his best efforts.

Ok, which one of you fuckers is this?

Sometimes I forget how much I sorta love you guys. No homo

Its down to 74% on RT.

But for us it was Tuesday.

webm version

Partial vid of it facebook.com/groups/midnightsedge/permalink/1265845026773418/>>395440

That wasn't a joke that he apologizes for being a man?