This is what happens when people come to Holla Forums to discuss their agenda as it applies to television and movies...

This is what happens when people come to Holla Forums to discuss their agenda as it applies to television and movies, not television and movies themselves.

I just hope maybe now we can limit discussion of it to one thread, perhaps? Most of those threads each belong in one thread, half of them are flat out shitposts.

Heywait-

didn't you bump all those threads with your redtext and didn't sage? you only have yourself to blame

No, that was me. Not OP. Although, one person did redtext one of the other threads, and a couple of them were bumped organically.

I think the entire front page being nothing but cisbusters shit hammered home the need for a sticky or cylical.

This is how Holla Forums works newfag.

>>>/autism/

At least those fuckers are genuine, you're the cancer who killed this board.

No, this is what happens when moderators don't do their job. It's not just Holla Forums that's the problem, there is a lot of native idiots too.

You aren't fooling anyone, Holla Forums. You are the problem.

No, this is what happens when people use TV and film to push their agendas.

You fucking SJW metaposters with your 'limit it to one thread! Control it!"

Seriously

i guess you don't need to have brain damage to post on Holla Forums but i'm not surprised you feel welcome there

A lot of these thread wouldn't devolve into shitfests if faggots didn't get assblasted every time some retard tells some other retard to fuck off to Holla Forums or Holla Forums.
If you don't like political shitflinging then don't fall for political b8.

This is a board whose highest ranked board boasts around 3k users. That board is Holla Forums. It has more users than Holla Forums and there is likely significant overlap. It has more than three times the users of Holla Forums. No matter which board you go to on 8ch, you know the vast majority of the posters will be people who also use Holla Forums.

You're telling them to go to Holla Forums because you know if everyone who browses Holla Forums left, this board would be dead. Which is your real goal, because you're one of the tiny minority of butthurt SJWs who posts on 8ch's smaller boards obsessively trying to D&C and kill traffic.

What you're doing is like bursting into a gay bar and going "THIS PLACE WOULD BE GREAT IF THERE WEREN'T SO MANY FAGGOTS IN HERE." Then taking a seat at a table -at which people are already seated- and announcing "FAGGOTS LEAVE. GO BACK TO THE FAG BAR, THIS TABLE IS NO PLACE FOR YOUR SEXUALITY."

If you don't like Holla Forums, go whine on cuckchan you stupid fuck. You have entire boards to yourself, an entire site you've turned into a safespace, and you're so completely unable to stand yourselves you post in the places you specifically know people who disagree with you are, because you can't stand your own ilk. That's why traffic dies on every god damned site you take over.

Holla Forums needs to go back

FAGS NEED TO LEAVE THIS FAGBAR

Nobody cares what your political views are, just discuss tv and film without getting triggered and then maybe threads will actually be about discussing film and tv without devolving into Holla Forums and /leftypol baiting all the time.

Instead of sitting at an empty table and do their own shit. If Holla Forums had ideas people could just filter each others if they are unable to restrain themselves from replying to stuff that triggers their inner chimp.

nigga wat?

baited

Gifmaker get back to your containment thread

The only issue with got general except for the hobgoblin worshippers in them was that a new thread was made the minute 300 posts were reached and it always was some maisiefag doing it.

go away Holla Forums

CUMSKINS GET OUT
CUMSKINS GET OUT
CUMSKINS GET OUT
CUMSKINS GET OUT
CUMSKINS GET OUT

And still you don't rise your voice to stop them. Don't bitch about a Holla Forums invasion when you allowed waifuposters to shit with the board.

That's fucking low, metaposter.

Yeah, Holla Forums only strokes itself to high-resolution .jpg images

I m the faggot that got baited by the first reply in this thread and have been bullying maisiefags for months, people have been bitching about the pol invasion way before the maisiefags showed their faces.

That's not how this works, user

Hilariously enough I haven't been to Holla Forums in like a year. Lambasting on CISbusters is hardly even Holla Forums material in of itself. MYSTERIOUSLY though like what happened on cuckchan there seems to be a small contingent of people dedicated to ensuring you can't express certain sentiments.

I acknowledge my faggotry without shame because this thread was worthless anyway.

You guys do realize most of the politics b8 is made by freech goons, right?

I'm guessing Holla Forums's problem is one persistent leftypol poster, a few assmad lolbergs, and a couple of shitposters who just like getting a rise out of people.

I miss the ">kek go back to Holla Forums, kid" guy.

Seriously go post that down's syndrome munter you like on your contaiment thread

Remarkable, but still you achieve nothing. That's why you should understand how useless is to ask for stickies or cyclicals. B.O. only cares about the ranking of visitors even if that means lots of repetitive threads full of shit

Yes, I agree! This kind of bigotry against African-Americans and the Chosen People is very troubling to say the least, and completely unacceptable in the current year.

Yo OP, I want to talk about Hong Kong cinema and Sam Peckinpah, can I make a thread?

What makes you think this place was intended to be anything more than that? I think it's a good example of what a board should be, honestly. It's always at least tangentially on-topic, which is all that should be asked of an image board in my opinion.

You're like the kids on gamefaqs who would always demand SERIOUS VIDEO GAME DISCUSSION. Don't take this place for granted It could be a lot more shitty, I guarantee you.

I love how people use that retard's screen cap for so long when the reality was that people would bring up politics first, and people from Holla Forums would have opinions they didn't like, or someone would say, "nigger" and some cuck would have a tizzy.

Holla Forums was built on Holla Forums ideas after Moot kicked them out

Shut the fuck up and go back to reddit

be happy that we're breathing life into an otherwise slow board

That's is exactly it. Someone would use a word like "nigger" (whether in a "racist" context or not) on 4chan, and thin-skinned fruits would flip out and make "wow, just wow" comments. The blue boards like /lit/ and /fa/ were especially cucked. It got so bad that I remember people using words like "heteronormative" unironically.

This is bait, right? You wouldn't admit by yourself that you're one of those cucks who stayed behind when Moot decided to take you up your used boipussy and had to be rejected like an old whore.

I am in the same side as you, the thing is 400 maisies is more than "tangential"

It's fucking annoying, yeah. You have shitposters from Holla Forums and whatever other hole come here to drop their crap. I actually remember when this board was slow, but still had some quality discussion about technique, fair criticism, and our favorite movies. Now it's "Look at what these leftist faggots are doing! Isn't it crazzzzyyy?XD" or capeshit, or forced memes, or something that is blatantly not Holla Forums. I make threads occasionally that get some well thought out replies, but they get drowned out over the above.

For the record, I don't mind that Holla Forums is here, but would it fucking kill you to watch some goddamn movies? I'm willing to bet a majority of them haven't even seen Triumph of the Will.

Why are you crying?

You mean, why is he WINEing?

Well there goes the joke.

You're a Jew, OP. Admit it.

Fuck off.