DUDE GHOSTBUSTERS LMAO 10/10 XDD

DUDE GHOSTBUSTERS LMAO 10/10 XDD

Other urls found in this thread:

furiousfanboys.com/2016/07/sony-may-produced-positive-ghostbusters-review-youtube/
twitter.com/datnofact/status/752258522084179968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

webm faggot

fuck off

The fact that people would actually click on a video with a blatant nu-male in the thumbnail is the most depressing thing of all.

fuck off

fuck off

at least post a summary

Dude needs to go get some of pic related

MODS, CAN WE JUST HAVE A FUCKING STICKY/CYLICAL ON THIS TOPIC ALREADY?

There's thirteen fucking threads about it in the catalog. I'm enjoying discussing it crash and burn, but enough's fucking enough. I actually had this long-ass post I was going to put in one of the threads about it, but there's so damned many I don't know which one to put it in.

where's the webm, faggot?

Why do you guys get so triggered by multiple threads?

Lack of anything better to whine about.

Do we need a brand new thread deleting another topic every fucking someone someone posts an article, tweet or youtube video about this film?

This this video really not have been posted in that other thread with the other reviews?

If you're gonna do this at least put some effort in, no one wants to watch anymore than 5 minutes of some faggot talking at a camera.

Get a webm or fuck off.

You mean a topic from weeks ago? This isn't exactly a million posts per hour board.

You just need to kill yourself and everything will be fine.

Totally not a marketing shill trying to promote the movie.

I think I hate him more than the movie

> I actually had this long-ass post I was going to put in one of the threads about it, but there's so damned many I don't know which one to put it in.

Me too, tbh

like clockwork

Watched a couple of minutes of this earlier, basically "I hated the trailers, but I laughed non-stop through the movie, 10/10, would be castrated again."

OMG GUYS I'M AUTISTIC AND SO FRUSTRATED WITH THESE THREADS, THERE ARE SO MANY LIKE 4, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO GO, PLESE SEND HALP

MODS, CAN WE JUST HAVE A FUCKING STICKY/CYCLICAL FOR GOT ALREADY?
There are 20 GoT threads up at any given time. I am literally shaking because of this spam!

Why would he be invited to a Youtube screening with such criminally low subs? Especially considering he mostly does videogame vids?

Unless of course, Sony hired a no-name to praise their film so they could tweet it out to make it look like faggots like this actually like this steaming pile

Holy Hell, sperg, calm the fuck down.

I honestly think this guy hasn't even seen the film and just made a fake positive review to get attention to his channel

MODS PLEASE! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ETRUSCAN YODELING FORUM HAVING MORE THAN ONE THREAD DEVOTED TO A TOPIC. EVERYTHING MUST BE CATALOGUED TO SATISFY MY AUTISM BECAUSE HOW MANY THINGS ARE IN THE CATALOGUE AFFECTS ME DEEPLY AND PERSONALLY

Autists seriously need to go back

You are not missing anything. It's just a hipster faggot with nasally voice, beating around the bush and saying that he like the movie and it subverted the expectations. He says nothing concrete "to not spoil anything"

Here is 6 minutes of his review.

I think so too. This is his most viewed video, while rest has views in 2 digits, so he is probably just fishing for attention. He doesn't really say anything concrete and is beating around the bush a lot.

Go find the webm

thanks fam

why are you here then

jesus fuck do you people even read the thread

Why are you?

Where you were when many of us asked for the Throneshit to be cyclical and to ban the quasimodo posters?

Oh yea, you weren't there.

Clockwork tells the truth.

You think he fucked that nu-male boipucci?

go back to Holla Forums, kid

Why are you?

It's not about views, it's that jewtube loads lots of social bloat that my poor connection can't handle gracefully, and loads videos by default in the hugest resolution even if my connection sucks and my viewport is small (so the difference doesn't matter).
Also, webm lets me download the video too.

lol

God, they are desperate

Paul Feig is Straight; Vaginas and Boobies Give Him HIS ERECTIONS; You Damn Homos have NO CHANCE with him EVER.

ayy

furiousfanboys.com/2016/07/sony-may-produced-positive-ghostbusters-review-youtube/

And they wonder why their business is in trouble

Was getting caught part of your plan?

>I wanna be her

Wow. A bit of a Freudian slip, there. Cisbusters confirmed for fag movie.

Of course they're desperate. They can smell their deaths, and the sound they'll make rattling their cage will serve as a warning for the rest.

gay af, for sure.

looks like his hairline is packing up

who wants to vomit?

Why are there three of them? Did Saruman unearth two more?

Holy fucking shit my sides

I hate these people. I got made fun of in school for being a "fucking nerd(dork, geek, virgin, etc)". I hate normalfags so much. I never even kissed a girl in hs.

I can't wait for the beta uprising.

I never understood the beta uprising meme. Betas are beta, they're afraid of even touching a gun, etc. The guy in OP's video is a beta.

Omega uprising on the other hand, now that I can see happening.

Beta is one of those dumb terms that has no definition.

I assume this is the dress no one wanted to put her in?

That's the point. The media is retarded and reported about the "beta uprising" like it was real.

This guy gets it

stop spamming this in every thread across every board.
nobody cares,f aggot

twitter.com/datnofact/status/752258522084179968

lol

Larry Bundy Jr. cuts through to the truth

What's wrong, jimmies rustled because you're too much of a coward to go on camera and say the same shit you say here anonymously?

Go back to cuckchan f-f-fagget

confirmed for self shilling faggot.

Congrats on spelling it right that time t-t-tough guy

The beta uprising happened. It's why our entertainment media is at the current level of faggotry.

At least when actual normies determined things, you'd only get one capeshit movie every couple years.

B T F O

not the same guy. im glad you admit to whoring yourself out like a 2-cent lot lizard.

just cuck my shit up

These days Beta and Cuck have more or less merged into one. Just generally covers any male that is a pushover

f-f-f-FAGGOT

I'm not the same guy either dipshit. Someone in a Trump hat triggers you that bad though you should definitely check out Ghostbusters™ in theaters July 15th.

Thread theme

No hate from me, she actually looks pretty good in it.

Still not going to see that abomination of a movie though. My dick is diamonds waiting for this train wreck.

…with a paper bag over her head maybe.

Yeah. The red signals to the other gorillas that she's ready to mate

These people attended the Youtube screening.

a real life shill.

forgot what those looked like after I've been falsely accused of being a shill about 5000 times.

It's like these faggots are being mass produced in a factory somewhere…

I think it's called San Francisco

just like "cuck" & "make america great again"

>>>Holla Forums

Go back to the shithole you've already invaded.

OP confirmed for freechfag.

This is the face of developing paranoid schizophrenia. This is not a joke. You should talk to someone.

Holla Forums sure loves discussing this movie, you guys just can't get enough, can you?

This to be honest. I honestly prefer it that way because I hate how low this beloved roman number has fallen.

Hot fucking damn.

Larry pls no bully.

It's called University.

That's more freerange.

wow so they're only choosing people who share their agenda to see the movie first?

Based as fuck, I'm surprised he is doing good unlikely Jim sterling, I wish he returns to his AVGN parody.

Even Mcdonald's employees have dignity than this guy.

I don't know why this made me laugh so much, but it did.

DESPERATE

>>>/autism/

you nerds sure are angry a movie about women is being praised, huh ;)

Thanks, mang.

Same fag pls go

Dude you lost. Admit defeat, return to SA you joyless goon

No prob

Oh what a world.

Sure smells like Sony Marketing in here.

If it was we'd be getting crap like Sausage Party shoved down our throats.

The new Ecto-1 is so fucking bland.