Is this the greatest show of all time?

Is this the greatest show of all time?

I think I would have liked it a lot more if it didn't have that awful laugh track every time someone said something snarky.

You need to get the version without the laugh track. It's a good example of a network fucking with a show for no reason.

no

MASH was awful shit that my grandparents used to play all the damn time. Unfunny, asshole characters, crossdressing faggot coward, and the most boring plots to its episodes.

It's garbage, how the fuck can anyone stand that shit?

The show lasted longer than the actual war it was supposed to be based on.

kinda like Apocalypse: Now

Only the directors cut.

Good Eats is the best show of all time.

It's not as good as Beverly Hills Teens.

Each time one of the main characters leaves the show gets progressively worse. It was still watchable after Col Blake and Trapper John left, but once they replaced Frank Burns with Winchester it goes downhill really fast. And then it sinks to a new low after Radar leaves.

I think that replacing Frank was a great decision. For several seasons he had done basically the same thing in every episode and it was getting extremely tired. Winchester was a bit boring at first but he really comes into his own and becomes a much more compelling character than Frank was most of the time. The only characters I really miss are Trapper and Radar, Henry was also great but Potter fills the role quite well too.

Fuck no. It was dreadful. Nothing was actually funny.

The problem wasn't even necessarily Winchester replacing Frank. MASH got more and more preachy and less and less funny as time went on. I loved the first couple seasons but imo it's shit after Frank leaves. Alda gets more involved behind the scenes and every episode has some moral message. It was better when they were just getting drunk and playing practical jokes on everybody.

No but its certainly on the top 100 list.

No. Terrible. Finale was a 5 hour long snorefest with nothing interesting happening and wasted opportunity.

Hogan's Heroes was better.

But user we got to remind the audience that war is hell and that hawkeye is a real human bean. And we have to do it incrementally so so that we can make up for the first seasons not doing it like they should have been. I can't believe it's literally the 1980s and people still don't know what hell the korean war was and how much hell all war is for that matter.

Good Eats is the best cooking show of all time, which was established in a thread last month, but the best TV show of all time is the X-Files.

Stargate SG-1 was better.

Never watched it. Was that the space macgyver ripoff show?

Fuck me she is so perfect.

Green Acres bitch.

the early episodes kind of sucked. Later when Alda took a hand they really did become amazing.

Does this turn you on too?