What went wrong, Holla Forums?

What went wrong, Holla Forums?

Absolutely nothing.

They cancel both series

Nothing.

Herc:

Xena:

And in spite of all this, I will love these shows forever and continue watching them when they're on. They still gave us the comfiest tv-verse ever, even many "bad" episodes are enjoyable

I see nothing wrong with that.

Real lesbos are uggo though.

AMERICAN AND WESTERN EUROPEAN lesbos.

In other parts of the world (poland, japan, russia, ukraine, etc) they look no different than normal women.

It was not all that bad per se, but I can't help but think about this…

I forget the last few seasons of Xena but wasn't there a long running plot where Gabriel and Xena reincarnate as different people but work together in the end because they are destined to be with each other? It's kind of fuzzy but I'm sure this happened in some partial capacity.

Didn't they also try to do the Herc/Xena formula with a new show based on a book. I think it was called Legend of the Seeker. I remember that it did not work out well.

It was just one episode. The last before the 2-part finale.

Never caught Legend of the Seeker, but heard mixed things.

Sure, and real women can't take on Kevin Sorbo in a fight. For mythological fare like this, I'm fine with attractive lesbos (though Xena was bi).

Nothing.
CAN'T FOREGO THE SORBO

I'm polish, lad.

I can't think of a thing wrong with Xena. I loved it when Ares was stuck in that cabin with Xena and Gabrielle. His meek cry of pain "I'm in Tarterus!" when he's forced to share a bed with them and there's only a tiny sheet and the roof is leaky.

all lesbos are shit user, all lesbos
by definition they do not fuck men

tbh i liked the nordic god episodes. herc beating up thor was just plain fun to watch
celtic ones sucked though

deep down we all know this to be true

I think you mean what went right.

So the new makers have no idea what subtext and anticipation is?

Hercules was great, would be good to see an R rated take on it I guess.

The lesbo thing was stupid. Gabrielle should have wound up with Joxer and Xena should have gone with Aries.

CUCKED BY GOD
JEHOVAH'S OWN LITTLE CUCKBOY

CAN'T EMBARGO THE SORBO

Trips confirm. This makes way more sense than her being a lesbian given what we are shown on screen

I'll do you one better- given the state of SJW agenda pushing nowadays, if they went with subtext rather than full-on, in-your-face lesbianism right from the get go they would offend the whole movement

In spite of my complaint about expanding the universe to include all the other gods on both shows, I admit that the best stuff they did with it was S5 Herc. I actually didn't mind the Eire episodes. And Morrigan grew on me.

There are no lesbians in Poland. Just women who have not discovered my dick.

OP here, just to clear things up…

I don't think the shows went SO wrong as to completely outweigh the good. But they could often be frustrating with some of the decisions they made which held them back from being even more classic shows than they were.

And come on, for as great as Xena could be, it often became a clusterfuck from S4 and beyond