CIA is a fucking midget. He is 5'10 which is classified as a dwarf. He can't see over the counter at Starbucks...

CIA is a fucking midget. He is 5'10 which is classified as a dwarf. He can't see over the counter at Starbucks. I once saw him at an Airstrip somewhere in Europe and his prizes were taller than he was. Why doesn't anyone say anything about it? The public is suffering from some sort of mass delusion. He's a midget, plain and simple. The Emperor has no clothes.

Gandalf, I'm Khazad-Dum

reminder that Aidan Gillen and Tom Hardy are exactly the same height

BRAVO NOLAN

I saw Aidan Gillen at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

How can he be a midget if he's the same height as a big guy?

No, no. This doesn't add up at all!

Banes a bigger guy

For you

Dubs are a shit meme that should stay on Holla Forumseddit.

Does reddit even have post numbers?

Go back home
>>>/reddit/

Is making fun of Holla Forums forcing a meme by copying other memes being a meme IS a meme a meme? Where does the meta end?

Why the fuck is baneposting so obsessed with this guy? The meme is called Bane posting. Not tiny man CIA posting.

Why is baneposting the greatest meme of all time?

Is making fun of "is making fun of Holla Forums forcing a meme by copying other memes being a meme IS a meme a meme? Where does the meta end?" a meme? Where does the meta end?

Why is baneposting the worst meme of all time?

Depends.

Not sure. Even when it is used by reddit or dubberwubbers like , the meme is still just as supreme as ever.

It still makes me laugh

mind blown

Someone get this hothead outta here.

I'd say we burn the hothead on the stake.

You worthless hotheaded scum.

Was getting axed part of your plan?

GET THESE HOTHEADS OUTTA HERE