Were they autistic?

Were they autistic?

Rachel be like "Ewww, this gross nerd is touching me"

Phoebe was definitely a spergette, though judging from Lisa Kudrow's other performances seems to suggest that she herself is autistic
Rachel was fucking neurotic as all hell, probably high functioning
Monica was fat, all there is to it
Joey was a Chad that was lacking a little in the brains department
Chandler was an obsessed deviant
Ross was a beta

FTFY

what do you mean?

lurk more

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

Was Friends red pilled and pro-White?

piss off back to your containment board, whiny crybaby
>>>Holla Forums

considering fully half of the main characters were kikes, I'm gonna go with 'no'

How did they always get the couch at the coffee shop? do you know how fucking hard that is unless you show up at 6:01am and then hoard access to it all day?

They live in that building.

I don't think the coffee shop was actually part of their building

From left to right: Ugly, unfunny bitch. Unfunny funny guy. Ugly idiotic bitch. Jewish Big Bnag Theory level unfunny irritating asshole. Jewish fatshaming unfunny bitch. Joey

Jewish comedy is always about embarassment and selfishness. yeah its funny but after awhile it gets irritating.

they knew the owner

Somebody get this hothead outta here!

Current year

jennifer aniston aged the best

Joey actually looks kinda good. He has a mature old guy who is in charge of his shit look.

Joey is also probably man-milf hot for ladies and fags.

Yeah, he definitely has that hot uncle vibe going.

No, they were hyper-normies. Vapid lives, godless, lots of casual sex, everything-is-fine personalities, no questions about the world outside their little urbanite bubble, never suffered a day in their lives.

Ross aged the best.

And he knows how to get rid of cucks.

no

Top Cuck

reminds me of Spoony

except not ugly and autistic

you're not into bloated corpses?

Love this fella. RIP you bipolar bard

Joey's banging one of the female producers of Top Gear, he still has the magic.

he's also banging ginger's wife

cocaine is a helluva drug

If they aged a few more years maybe they can star in some american version of "Downton Abbey"

americucks don't have anything classy

So no one told you life was going to be this way…

More like Downs Abbey get it hahahahahaha

Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.

no, just jewish

Definitely not. Full of jews although their characters weren't jewish. Racemixing and general acceptance of degeneracy was pushed heavily in it.

they were

Only Kudrow and Schwimmer were actually Jewish, the rest were as goy as it gets

Did they ever talk about how they were jewish? I never noticed although I haven't watched it since it came out.

Ross and Monica were jewish as a Shlomo and it was a plot point of many episodes.

Ross and Monica were Jewish and Rachel had a stereotypically Jewish father but is not otherwise mentioned to be Jewish.

The rest were goy

Thanks for clearing it up

I just get the feeling everytime I see an episode re-run on tv that its overwhelmingly jewish, more so than actual jew shows like seinfeld

We don't know that. All could have been jews, it was never stated otherwise. It's just that Gellers were the only active ones, celebrating Hanukah and all. Passive jews can even be into Hesus.

more like downtown flabby
up high

They celebrate Christmas

Schwimmer looks exactly the same.

one could argue he looked like shit in the first place

Well yeah, but he definitely aged the best.

wow you sure are fitting in to le chan culture XD

no, jewish

No, but they're all pretty horrible people.

can you read?

This.

Friends killed the sitcom.

>>>/suicide/

Literally who

sitcoms were never good

wew so edgy

I beg to differ.

i'm waiting

He already answered. Married With Children was the last great sitcom.

And the best too.

Peep Show is a sitcom, right?

I'm still waiting.

Chandler's from a WASP family, Joey's from an Italian American family. Neither of them are Jewish.

Phoebe's ambiguous

wasn't Chandler's dad a tranny or something?

yes

and his mom was a slutty erotic writer

there was an episode in which it's clearly stated that joey wasn't circumsised tho

no, it's the exact opposite

he is circumcised, but a part he got requires him to not be circumcised so Monica makes him a fake foreskin out of bologna

In the episode where Chandler and Monica pretend to be a Doctor and a Minister respectively, in order to get Anna Faris to give them her baby, Monica says at the end something like 'I totally could have been a good minister' to which Chandler responds 'You're Jewish'. Not we're Jewish, you're Jewish.

Crossdresser, played by Kathleen Turner

name a better Friends moment

hint: you can't

oh, you're right actually
my bad

Phoebe is of French heritage; it's the plot point of an episode.

PIVOT

After watching a bunch of clips recently, I've come to the conclusion that David Schwimmer was actually an underrated comedic genius on this show. So many subtle but great small touches to mannerisms or delivery of dialogue!

Are you being sarcastic? He overacted the fuck out of that motherfucker, along with everyone else except Jen Aniston.

I actually think he was so good at physical comedy that he made many unfunnily written scenes funny

PIVOT!

What the fuck is with his neck. He looks like Beaker.

Well no she, because she's plastic.

The episode where they all freaked out because of breast milk (not to mention the very first episode) pretty much confirmed that all of them had some form of autism with Phoebe having the most extreme case of it.

Boy he's aged like crap. Looks like a fucking turkey.

fuck, has my whole life been a lie?

well, tbh that kinda freaks me out too
i mean, milk coming out of a breast, a human breast?
that's fucked up, man

yeah man it's crazy

almost like humans were animals or something

well, how can i explain this, i'm ok with milk coming out of a bovine breast, because cows already are animals, they already are alien to me
but a HUMAN breast? ew

what are you, a christfag?

That's ridiculous and gay. Most women are pretty and clean creatures despite being emotionally unstable twats. Cows are filthy beasts of burden.

Almost every post I've seen today that some user doesn't like is automatically accused of being reddit, Holla Forums, cumskin, chrstfag, cuck or otherwise. Are you just autistic or incapable of discussion? Also do you live under a fucking rock? I ask this out of curiosity.

>>>/fag/
>>>/virgin/

Also I'm pretty sure user is just screwing with us since this is pretty much what happened in the Friends episode.

You're right. I should've known better…

yes i know, but my mind doesn't percieve them as such

i know, that was kind of the point of my post

i'm not fucking with anybody
you seriously don't find the thought of a human breast spattering milk slightly disturbing?

I actually find it arousing. What are you some kinda homo?

faggot, pls go wear a mask of human skin in your basement

If anything it's degenerate to not like something that the average healthy male is hardwired to enjoy.

He don't do cocaine. He's on those white boy drugs, Vicodin and shit

Louis CK is going to revoke his cuck card.

May the fat fuck forever be cucked.

well no, not everything related to tits is arousing. in fact, tits themselves might not be arousing, imagine a pair of sagging flaccid boobs hanging from the chest of an old woman, would you find that arousing?

so getting off to milk being shot out of a nipple is what the average healthy male enjoys?

It must be rough when you're so cucked that even the Cuck King himself would be disappointed in you.
Chris Evans is the UK's Anthony Burch.

Yes. Men naturally like lactating tits.
Just like how women naturally like dicks and jizz.
I'm not going to say you're a faggot, but I will question your mental state if this honestly confuses you.

Old women generally are incapable of lactating and reproducing on top of the saggy tits, so of course they're not attractive to most men.
We're talking about breeding aged women here.

well, if we really have to reduce everything to the sole objective of reproduction, that is not the purpose of lactation
lactating tits are used to feed newborn babies, something me and my dick have nothing to do with (nor want to have anything to do with it), so i still don't see how am i supposed not to be grossed out by it, let alone be aroused

It does actually.
If a woman has defective, dry tits it's only natural to not be attracted to her because you know she won't be able to feed a babby.
If your potential partner is defective then you're probably not going to fuck them if you have a choice.

that's not my problem, as a man my only duty in the big game of procreation is to impregnate my partner's egg with my seed
taking care of the baby is the woman's duty, so if anything she should be aroused by her lactating tits
though now that i think about it that would be even more disturbing

JUST

So you think men shouldn't have a part in making sure their offspring are raised into healthy adults to further their bloodline, and should just instead go "lol i fugged her it's her problem now"?
This goes against nature, which is the definition of degenerate.

see

If you hate unnatural things, why are you on the internet? Do you wear synthetic fabrics? Use plastic? Do you live in a house or a cave? Fucking retards.

Also yes, breastfeeding women generally enjoy that shit. It's part of the bonding process between a mother and her child.

Nigga wat?

You were the one calling people degenerates first guy.
Sorry you're a hypocrite that pretends things that you're biologically hardwired to like is somehow bad.

but that's what a lot of animal species do

We're talking about humans here.

Not mammals

Fam are you serious?

what the fuck are you talking about

If you hate unnatural things, get off the internet and destroy your computer/device.

Is he making that face on purpose to be funny?

but you guys previously said humans are animals

actually yes, just take a look at lions
hell, grizzly bears even eat their own childs in case of shortage of food, and i'm supposed to feel guilty because i ask my partner not to breastfeed our son in my sight?

see

I never said that actually. You must have me confused with another user.
But yes, humans are animals, but different animals have different biological and reproductive tendencies.
Humans tend to stick around and raise their young while cats will fuck and run.

The Friends weren't autistic but this thread sure is.

You're retarded

Matthew Perry had a huge cocaine problem on friends fam.

just as you confused that other user with me

ok, so now that you admit the father taking care of parenting and child raising isn't a universal law of nature, could you please tell me why should i be involved in my partner tits' lactation?

edgy

Because humans generally take care of their children.
If you want to be like a cat and fuck then run, go right ahead, but don't act like it's normal.

Nah, it was Vicodin. He was abusing scripts.

well i'm sorry, i may take care of my child but i won't go as far as inquiring on my partner's lactation ability

Then don't.
That's entirely up to you.

good

Nice talking with you sweetcheeks

wasn't everybody who worked on that show?

By 'scripts' I meant 'prescriptions'

I know, I was just making a joke based on the double meaning

I sensed this may have been the case