Suicide Squad looks pretty interesting tbh lads

imgur.com/a/DCU4r

Suicide Squad looks pretty interesting tbh lads.

HOL UP

HOT TOPIC
SUICIDE GIRLS
CRISS ANGEL
Wow, tight design yo, they really understand us fellow kids and what gets our motors runnin', eh. HIP!

Chillax bro. Just try the movie out, ya feel me homie? It's a totally BASED movie and will be released in theaters on August 5th nationwide. Check your local listings. BTW fam it stars Jared Leto as the Joker. Remember him from American Psycho? Check 'em! Check these dubs! HAHA, we have fun here on the internet as anonymous users of the 4chans message boards. Keep it cool LADS. Peace out. *drops the mic

#SuicideSquad
August 5

Nope fam, just no.

Dubs confirm

you don't have to bring doubles

Moar like Entertain me weakly

AMIRITE GUIS?

The only reason I'm watching is to see Harley get BLACKED.

Is it shocking Will Smith plays the sympathetic lead, after turning down Django Unchained?

He plays the sympathetic lead in most of his movies, so no

wat

I finally saw a preview and it looked like fun, aside from the fact that they blackwashed Deadshot.

I hope that Leto's Joker is not the real Joker but a fucked up Robin, that would explain why Batfleck doesn't give a fuck when he kills bad guys

It would also explain why Robin had a deadly weapon

the director must have sat down and thought "gee, how are we going to role as many played out capeshit stereotypes into one movie"

the only thing funnier than how shit this looks is how hard it's going to bomb

More than BvS?

BvS was at least successful financially. SS will at least break even, but I doubt by much

no it wasn't you faggot, are you living under a rock, couldn't even break a billion with a budget of 600mil

I might actually consider watching the movie. The joker is obviously shit but I'm almost genuinely curious to see how this turns out.

It made profit. I don't care what tortured definition Hollywood uses, if it made more than it cost then it was a success.

They wasted over 400 mil on advertisement, merch and production along with the main 250 mil budget. With only an 800 mil gross it really wasn't much from the looks of it.

(((reviewers))) said that BvS was bad because it wasn't Marvel, they'll all love Ghostbusters but hate on Suicide Squad.

Due to the high cost of major Hollywood films they're treated as investments, so ROI is important for the people who are funding the films. 650mil invested with 800mil gross is a scary number to the investors because the sequels are likely to do worse.

How the fuck did it get to the point that an 800 mil take is a flop?

When hollywood decided that effects were more important than storylines.

Not a flop to a sane person but they play it as a percentage game.

Hollywood is constantly cooking their books so they can continue to not pay taxes and fuck over investors. It most likely wasn't a flop.

Hence WB is insane.

Monkey Points, you say?

Stopped reading there

Yes. If you have 100 you get a banana.

>>>/cuckshed/

Because all of them suck the mouse's cock (see what happened with TFA). But that doesn't mean DC capeshit is good either.

So… admittedly, I know hardly anything of DC Comics; so far in the trailers Harley Quinn is coming across as OMG Le Wacky Girle Joker xDD!
Is this how her character is portrayed in the comics?

Currently their writing her as a cynical lesbian who cracks jokes when hitting people.

I thought that was already confirmed?

Not yet

Wait, so is she bi or full on lesbo? I haven't read comics in forever so I am way out of the loop

It's capeshit. Who gives a fuck?

Looks like normie bullshit to me. Expect a no-thrills, cliche-ridden, meme-ing, broken 4th wall of a time!

She's full les and with Poison Ivy who is also full les now. In the old comics and supposedly in The New Batman Adventures they were just platonic fuck buddies. Its the same comics that had Batgirl fighting GamerGate.

Its true. Even when they were fucking Harley would just pretend Ivy was the Joker.

Also
That's just gay and only leads to unnecessary drama when shit heats up