Confess

Has everyone here watched the Blues Brothers at least 20 times ?

I've never seen Blues Brothers.

It's mediocre shit overhyped by boomers and retarded kids. There is no real comedy and the plot is paper thin. The whole thing is propped up by a bunch of nigger music and a dead fat drug addict and his alcoholic autist ayyylmao loving friend.

THANK YOU

Fuck all this "classic" boomer crap.

First day off cuckchan, kiddo? It's going to be a long summer, make sure to get outside and get some fresh air.

yeah yeah, keep your edgy contrarian circlejerk going if you wish

Buzzwords don't make you right or make my opinion any less valid.

It was alright.

I still like it.

Never saw the appeal to this movie, it's just boring with zero plot other than two guys pretending to be "cool". Reminds me of typical Seth Rogan garbage.

Blues Brothers and Ghostbusters are perfect movies.

>>>/somethingawful/

user, I don't think he can fit through the door anymore.

Dan Aykroyd, pls stop posting anytime.

Holla Forums is just upset that the nazis were the butt of the joke.

It's one of my favourite movies, but honestly, I've probably only watched it a dozen times.

I've never liked Ghostbusters, either, too forced and unfunny. Fuck off.

Would you just go the fuck back to reddit already?

I like the film well enough, but really? You're sounding like a pleb who's never seen a second of real kino.

By no means the original Ghostbusters is anything but 80's shlock, but it is pure kino compared with Cuntbusters.

8 times at most. It's a fun and charming flick with loveable characters, I love it, but not excellent enough to deserve 20 rewatches. The car stunts are cool, the bluesmobile monaco 440 is pretty cool, one of my favorite movie cars.

That being said, I did enjoy Blues Brothers, but I wouldn't put it as one of the greatest films of all time.

All those guys are just aiming at each other. That's a dumb shot.

Oddly enough every time I find it on tv it's that last car chase scene. I've never seen this movie from any other scene and I've seen that scene at least five times now.

Same deal with Human Target, I always realize it's on tv during that one episode where mercenaries are storming a mountain monastery and then I always miss the other episodes

It's easily one of my favorite films. Within my personal top 20.

Watch it you silly shit.

Wow what a compelling argument. You sure have a way with words.

I think that was part of the joke.