Is he the shitposting man's Seth Rogen?

Is he the shitposting man's Seth Rogen?

filthy frank tier tbqh

Has Sam ever eaten hair and vomit for views?

FF is pure normie same with h3h3

I never understood this kind of comedy

Hyde doesn't do that

adult swim status?

I really hate people like you.

There's a reason that shit like Filthy Frank and h3h3 get way more views than MDE. It's because they appeal to broader audience. In other words they appeal to normies, meaning they are shit.

We live in such a retarded society that anything with a message that requires real thought or makes people uncomfortable will be disliked. MDE does both of these things and pulls no punches about it. If you disagree with this look at the state of modern popular movies where everything is surface level shit.

Sam is one of the few people making interesting, relevant content on the internet. He gets what's wrong with modern culture and is brutal in his observation of it. He is also actually funny, unlike almost every other "comedian" these days.

*even if he did never ship me my fucking shirt**

HOW DARE YOU

Is Sam's head turning into a giant red pill?

so that's the face I see all over chans. I'm not even gonna watch any of his videos.

Most are shit tho tbh fam

That goes double for Sammy Boy

you're not from here are you?
>>>/out/

That video was kind of funny, but besides that I've never seen anything that great from FF and some of the stuff like the hair cake video is pure cancer. None of it holds a candle to stuff like Ideas Man, 2070 Paradigm Shift or College Cunts. A lot of Sam's vertical videos are hit or miss, but when MDE makes something with actual production value it's always at least interesting. Sam has some great editing and graphic design skills.

Welp, I watched it.

I don't like the dumb faces asians make when they try to be funny. They do it when playing classical instruments too, and most of them can't act in Western movies for the same reason.

disregarded permanently

filthy frank is a blue pilled cuck who only says edgy shit for the views

sam hyde will end his life killing niggers and kikes

I completely agree. All I'm saying is that FF has his moments. Music isn't half bad either.

I'd say that honor is best bestowed upon Retsupurae.

In the beginning they were alright. They ripped the shit out of 8 year olds who stole their cousin's SNES for a couple of days and filmed themselves with a camcorder, as they rightly should've. They created extremely milkable lolcows overnight with minimal effort. That in itself is an achievement.

Then they started going after bigger fish once the lakes started to dry up, and created a few enemies and begrudged "allies" because if they said anything negative about their RP they'd be TP'd by the much larger fanbase that Retsu commanded.

Then they went after Cr1tikal without doing any background checks on who this guy was. They genuinely didn't understand why he had so many viewers and subscribers, and thought that their video would have the same effect on him that all the others did. Within 20 minutes of uploading the video they realized they'd fucked up and quickly memory holed the video, but the damage had already been done.

To this day they still feel they weren't the ones at fault and were perfectly justified in their actions. Their devoted fanbase will be sure to parrot this point. If they weren't the Seth Rogen of shitposters, they'd be the ICP of Let's Plays. Well respected in the beginning, then they fuck up by underestimating someone they didn't know was a big deal, and instead of trying to undo that mistake they're like "Fuck that shit, 'sorry' isn't in our dictionary" and Flanderize into something that edgelords ironically enjoy years after they last said anything of weight.

I don't know why I ever expected something that came from SA to be anything but pure shit.

I never liked it when they riffed on LPs because it felt like they were going into an area of people having fun and going "you're doing it wrong, do it OUR way, the Something Awful way." Some of them are okay I guess.

I preferred the channel from around 2010-13 when they swtiched to riffing on shitty games and the like, those were really fun.

>>>/reddit/

video related

I don't know if I want to sit through an entire podcast just to hear something that's going to depress me or make me angry (which is ironic given I do listen to the one I'm about to mention) so could you specify at what points he says blue-pilled stuff and what specifically he says?

I'm not a *huge* Filthy Frank fan, but I've enjoyed most of his content that I've seen, and he's struck me as not being particularly leftist because several of his videos directly mock feminist and sjws, and I listen to the CommonFilth podcast, and I can't remember which episode, but he specifically stated he knows for a fact Filthy Frank watches his show, and that he's promoted several of the tumblristas videos to his fans., and CF says things and covers content that I just can't picture a leftist being able to tolerate for any period of time.

Also idubbz is part of his crew, and while I'm not going to claim to know specifically what that guy's beliefs are, he's made several videos attacking feminists and sjws and made a video about how retarded it was that Obama got Amazon the Apple store and Wal Mart to ban the confederate flag. And let's not forget the guy got his PO Box shut down because of the number of packages fans were sending him with the words "gay retard" and niggerfaggot" on them.

Those two connections make it hard for me to picture the guy as a Hillary voter, you know?

12:15
SJW's don't realize that they're SJW's.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
that retarded cuck is more insane than I thought

An Inconvenient Anime is still the best video Sam ever made.

Sounds like typical goon behavior to me.

Idubbbz got too Hollywood. His unboxing videos aren't fun anymore, he just slogs through them.

Only triglibs get butthurt at MDE because they can't handle the truth.

Sam Hyde is the bleeding edge of comedy. Standup comedians and comedians today are all pretenders and pussies who can't tell a joke remotely not-PC. Sam Hyde delivers completely uncensored humor with no filter. Reminds me of the street comedians of the old days where they would literally do it for free and were the mentors for the legendary standup comedians of before current year.

He's definitely something alright.

This

Actually a lot of their stuff is edited by volunteers n sheit.