Check Mate, Mysogynerds! Female Ghostbusters adds scene to shoot back at da haterz!

“It was added [to the script],” explains Melissa McCarthy who plays whale sized paranormal investigator Abby Yates in the film.

“We did something on the day that slightly tweaked it,” McCarthy added before taking a bite out of a footlong Subway sandwich.

archive.is/Rlk4o

Other urls found in this thread:

rainmandigitalmedia.com/2016/06/will-anybody-complain-about-this-ghostbusters-movie/
archive.is/udqs5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finally something good from this movie, I'm sure this will make prime meme materiel.

8 more fucking days

Why? Instead of doing that, maybe they should make a good movie. Especially for a movie that cost like 150 million, you'd better make sure the audience is happy.

Then again, I'm just more interested in watching the film crash and burn.

underrated dubs

Petty, childish and vindictive. Prime characteristics of the SJW.

How on earth did that movie cost $150,000,000? What could they have possible spent all that money on?

Their own wallets.

The special effects look like deleted scenes from the Scooby Doo movie.

I think they're a little below that, actually.

Jack and Jill cost $80 million because all these movies do is fill themselves with cameos of the director's friends so that everyone involved gets paid a lot. It's a total scam and the primary victims are actually the investors.

so it's a victimless crime then

Investors write off the losses for tax cuts and in the end the tax payers foot the bill for the lost tax income.

Jesus christ who is that landwhale with the problem glasses?

I've never hit a woman but her face is making me want to.

What did she mean by this?

That she smacked the ghost with her dick

so apparently this leaked

Dubs confirm this movie will crash and burn big time.

Indeed.

How arrogant. How can Sony even put up with this shit? How come creators now feel entitled to the point where they can not only ignore criticism, but actively antagonise and strawman it? This won't end well for them and they should know it. It may be the first time ever a studio decides to double down on a guaranteed bomb instead of doing reshoots or pulling away the promotion entirely.

They're the ones instigating it.

Unless you meant Sony Japan. In which the answer is 'they don't care'

The only reason anybody "cares" about this movie is because of the drama around it. You can make some money back by fanning the flames. Anybody who was already going to watch before isn't going to care.

The irony is:
1) They're not gonna make the money back
2) This media campaign to aggressively promote the movie and shame anyone who thinks it's shit (pretty much everyone) will end up costing them more money than it would have if they'd just kept their mouths shut, like they did with Fantastic Flop.

Amy Pascal, a high-ranking sony exec, dead ringer for barbara streisand, and all-around loathsome creature who lacks 4th grade writing skills made the Ghostbusters reboot her personal project. She demanded that it have an all-female starring cast and gambled the name of the franchise on her all-female star mandate. Besides the movie in general, you will see how multi-billion dollar companies will hire braindead cunts, risk millions of dollars on agendas, and not even have the decency to possess decent writing aptitude.

Skip to 3:56, although I recommend the whole video and really the entire five videos this channel has done on the debacle. I think everyone can appreciate what came out of the sony email hack. The insight it gave into the twisted minds of sony and their shady dealings is invaluable.

If I remember correctly, the codename for the reboot was "glass ceiling", so the movie was doomed from the start.

Sort of. The e-mail doesn't specifically say Ghostbusters.

Pascal was obsessed with making an all-female super hero movie. Before this came out she was trying to get Sony to drop Peter Parker and make movies about Spider-Woman.

Glass Ceiling was the working title for her dream female superhero movie. I think when the studio said "Yeah, this is fucking retarded." she just decided to use Ghostbusters to make her movie anyway.

SO {{CURRENT YEAR}}

But will it kill the careers of everyone involved?
Their punishment must be more severe.

Melissa McCarthy's catering budget.

Paul Fieg's conversion party.

An apology gift for Wigg for ruining her otherwise promising career

Didn't Kevin Smith make that exact joke already 5 years ago?

This movie is a lot older than 5 years.

This movie will bomb in the US, UK, and Asia; that should be enough to do it in.

I thought being a nerd was cool now with the bazooka theory and all that?

That isn't… is it?

MEME
A
G
I
C

have you seen the sony email leaks? they are literally in cahoots with the feds.

Dear… god…

Ever since GamerGate started, the coolness of being a nerd started fading away. By bashing nerds, they're screwing themselves over since they rely on "LOL I'M SUCH A NERD" culture while also making things better for us.

Gamergate isn't even a thing anymore. It's funny how in its death it's being touted as a mass evil.

Have you ever been so salty you edited your own film just to show all those big meanies on the internet that you're in control?

But how could they think that was a good idea? A company runs on money, not PR alone. What they are doing borders on sabotage. Money won't be made, careers will be shattered and -fortunately for us- keks will be had.

Amy Pascal is proof that the glass ceiling doesn't exist, but it should.

My fucking sides. Literally fucking who? Yeah, lets drop arguably the most iconic comic book character for a genderswapped version about four hundred people on earth even know exists.

do you FEEL in charge?

Did we just meme that poor kid into the movie?

Not anymore, my baneposting has been pretty lacking as of late, brother.

GG has joined the pantheon of social justice boogeymen, along with MRAs (maybe a couple of thousand actual MRAs in the entire world), meninists (literally a parody that doesn't exist), the KKK (dead group that killed less blacks in a hundred years than blacks kill each other in the US every four months), and Islamophobes (who also don't exist, because there's no such thing as an irrational fear of Islam).

read the article or at least the full OP, don't just reply like that.
shitpost and meme responsibly

Yep, that sure showed me. I'm sorry Sony for having opinions. Let me give you all my shekels for your trouble and I will watch it 13 times so I can be a good goy.

It's said nen becomes stronger after death

funny that people bicker endlessly about gender when this is the real issue. even our entertainment is run by criminals who fuck the world for profit. do something about it.

Gamergate is the new KKK. 50 years from now, people will be screaming about Gamergate drawing poop swasticas on bathroom walls.

You sure love that MSM rhetoric.

Methylsulfonylmethane?

Know your enemy.

A gender-swapped version that barely has anything to do with Spider-Man, at that.

kek

You forgot the end-game boss

Yep. To these (((people))), parentheses on the internet are worse than a decade of child gang rape.

It's called echoes, Reddit.

it doesn't have to be when you can embezzle tax funds.

pleb

anyone using them is certainly a reddit-tier shitcock.

But you're falling for it, so there's no difference. YYou're your own enemy.

Spider-Woman is pretty hot though. She would have been more likely to make a movie about Marvel's outrage monkey, Gwen Stacey.

Not any more. Not since Manara made their collective blood boil

Based Milo Manara.

Did they expect him to draw her in a fucking hijab?

Manara might be a cuck, but Frank Cho doesn't give a fuck. When they tried to pull the same shit on him he went for total war.

They expected him to portray her in a "realistic" manner, as befitting the modern Western woman.

It's a feminist buzzword, everyone is considered sexual unless covered by a burqa.

The word you're looking for, is "erotic": purposedly using seduction and pleasure.

What did Manara do, except tell them to go fuck themselves?

Manara's not the one who put a stop to Manara drawing covers for Marvel, Marvel is.

He's got several art pieces depicting miscegenation of the nigger/white woman variety.

For what i remember he said something about it. But it's not like he cares too much: most of his shit sells mostly in Europe, and Japan i think.
I mean thousands of fags telling Manara he can't draw,after how many cover he did to Marvel, i would be mad.

I remember exactly what he said about it. He basically told the complainers that there were worse things in the world and to get a life. A fallacy, but one that is all too applicable when confronted with SJWs.

Oh the horror

It's not like you can use logic or facts with SJW.One of the reason they are still here is exactly that, every thing you says just slips on them like oil.

Just be yourselves, girls! You should never have to improve! If beautiful, sixpack-sporting, male models don't fall for you, it's their loss!

When I say "sexualised" I mean it in its classic sense. She looks like an alluring, sexual person in the pic. Like humans often do. There's absolutely nothing amiss with that. "Erotic" is a step up from implied to tacit.

That's the thing GG failed to understand. You are not dealing with someone that can be argued with, or made to agree to common ground and moderation, the only time they'll ever stop is when they are dead.

And please, stop using that term. You're like the morons that unironically say only third wave feminism is bad, pretending feminism was ever anything but an ideological cancer.

The left makes a great effort to always externalize blame and put it on an imaginary fringe that in no way repents what mainstream leftism thinks.

Notice what the men are depicted like. Nope, no double standards here, no sir.

There is for the leftists, because they despise beauty and natural human behavior, and the fact people are outright repulsed by their bodies and personality.

I agree with you, i was just using it in the context of the other user here

"Lol are the little baby basement dweller's feeling's hurt? XDDD"

I'm still amazed the the psychopathy and lack of empathy that so called progressives have for people outside of theiir in-group

They don't give a fuck about those either. Anyone that commits wrongthink, no matter how long they've known that person, or what they've done for them, they maul.

Leftist do what feels good, not what does good. They are a cult of narcissism and mental hedonism. The really fucked up part is that they get off the idea they're doing good things for the betterment of humanity, when all they engage in is slackivism and being keyboard warriors.

That's definitely the most frustrating part. There are lots of horrible groups of people, but very few that are so utterly, undeservingly certain in their own moral high ground as SJWs.

Some people at Sony are sweating bullets right now.

The Faith one wasn't 100% terrible.

I actually read a few issues, and that third page you posted was a dream sequence where she's fantasizing about some actor she's watched on TV. The reality for her in the comic book is she just writes bullshit for the equivalent of Buzzfeed while being depressingly single, having dumped a guy that she previously did hero work with that actually looked nice. So there's a good bit of angst in there as she's practically a lonely cat lady for the most part.

Soooo, were do you think the police and the gay buster squad are going to find Paul Fieg body at?

I could understand making a Spider-Girl movie (or even just lead into a final deadly confrontation with the Green Goblin that starts MC) with keeping Peter as a major character. May is decently popular.

But Spider-Woman? She can't even hold down her own book.

Either meme magic really works or these kikes are predictable as fuck.

I'd tap that.

It's 15 mother fucking years old.

good taste

Took me a while to realize what the fuck is going on.

Melissa Mcarthy after the ghosbusters flop

I hope they add some SVU-tier shit, and this is just a preview of what they added. That gamer girl shit was funny, and I need a laugh as this shit crashes.

It was not called anything in particular before those tweets and articles about it started popping up.

rainmandigitalmedia.com/2016/06/will-anybody-complain-about-this-ghostbusters-movie/

Ghostbusters movie nobody will complain about.

Except that it has Nikki Benz,

I bet the slime is more legit as well

Ironically, the black girl is the hottest one.

(((They))) need to rake in money somehow. Those films and merchandise have to sell loads.

If GG is a social studies topic in the future, then I'll be redpilled once and for all.

So, how much you think the films gonna open at?

I'm willing to bet it'll open at 10 million at best and go downhill faster than that. Hell I hear more co-workers talking about seeing The Purge 3 than Ghostbusters.

Fantastic Flop opened at about $9 million. This has a bit more promotion so I'm thinking maybe about $12 million at best.

fantfourstic was capeshit, this is a franchise millennials have no clue about

How much did the movie cost? Because apparently this is Sony's last chance at finally making the "shared movie universe" that will save their movie division.

It was fine when it was under control by Holla Forums until it was then taken by Holla Forums and they had a weaker policy then Reddit took over and it was just beating a dead horse after that.

150 million. This had a bigger budget than Fantastic Flop which costed 120 million.

For a reboot of a comedy series from the 80s, that is so inferior its not even funny.

The movie about the making of this movie will be hilarious.

They'll probably get $35m~$45m in the opening weekend followed by a steep drop off when word of mouth kills it. After that, you'll only have the morbidly curious going to see it.

It's not opening in China, so international sales won't make up for its poor domestic performance. They're going to lose well over a hundred million with this, and Amy Pascal will be known as the CEO that tanked Sony movies in the name of feminism.

she won't get any blame for this and in 5 years it will all be conveniently forgot or chalked up to some other scapegoat.

Nah mang. Kikes will remember how much she lost them. They never forget that.

What's that fourth one from?

When Jay & Silent Bob flew around the country kicking people in the nuts for posting "this movie sux" on Ain't It Cool News, the joke wasn't that they were right.

New York Post agrees.

Wait, there's a CGI movie with puppies in it being released that weekend?

Ghostbusters is fucking doomed. Kids' movies are the only thing that make money.

Wait, that's supposed to be a mega hit? I know kids like cute animated movies with animals, but that's going to be their excuse when the movie flops on its ass?

kekkked

didn't this bitch want to make a Zoe Quinn movie

Yep. She's the one that forced Ivan Reitman out of the Ghostbusters movie. She also wanted to replace Spiderman with Spiderwoman, and also start a new superheroine franchise called "Glass Ceiling".

Why not?

Ching Chongs don't like Nig Nogs

Good on them. Just hide the nog then during advertisement like they did with Star Wars.

several reason
Mainland china only allows a certain number of foreign films
this movies have to follow strict guideline, sadly for cisbusters they violate one of those rules. Which is the super natural clause in law.
They, sony, didn't get chummy with the chinese officials and didn't promise them a healthy donation to the CCP.
Also what this two fellow demostrate
is also why, the chinese film ministry believes that having black people display in movie poster tend to drive away potential movie client to see the movie.
Also knowing Paul Feig being the massive faggot that he is wouldn't have allow the chinese representative to even touch his script.

So, china nor overseas will save it, feminism won't save it, it will kill by a movie about pets. I don't even think it going to pass 15m. Hell, this will look upon by marketing strategist as a study case example on how NOT to market a movie and how TO properly handle damages.

If you're going to thank anyone first send a box of shit to Amy Pascal for hijacking the movie, send a box of cat shit to Dan Aykrod for back stabbing the fans and Ivan Rietman, send a pic of your assholes to Tom Rothman the slimy fucking jew who always greenlight the idiotic regressive crusade to cover the fact that everything he get involve with is shit. TO PAUL FUCKING FEIG THE MERE FACT THAT YOU FUCKING SUGGESTED THE SEXIST ANGLE I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW TO SUCK DICK, BECAUSE YOU'LL NEED IT. I WILL SEND A HAND WRITING CARD TO BILL MURRAY TO AT LEAST COMFORT HIM IN THE FACT THAT HE WAS STRONG ARM INTO DOING THIS SHIT.

This kind of movies are huge hit with women, this one in special since it's about pet dogs.

Seriously, women these day love this crap for some reason.

Chinese censorship has this weird thing about showing ghosts or deceased ancestors. The problem is probably three-fold:

1) Censorship issues relating to the movie being about ghosts
2) Limited number of slots for international films
3) Unmarketable to any Chinese movie going audience due largely to their progressive pandering

THANKS FOR THE INSIGHTFUL CISBUSTERS POST, OP! WE'D BE LOST WITHOUT YOU!

Certified Fresh

Where were you when all female action flick blockbusters became the big thing?

I can hear thousands of dreidel spinning in the distance

Who do you think you're fooling? The only reviews to come out so far have been overwhelmingly negative, and the embargo means RottenTomatoes won't list *any* of them for five days.

So was Fury Road and it was mediocre as hell.

Thats the most generic idea for an animated movie I have ever seen.

Well, at least it's not this.

That's the sad part. Bill was forced to do this. Dan Akroyd seems to be fully behind this pozzed reboot.

imdb's page is slightly different.

at least it's a new IP

at least it's not a beloved movie series that has been scraped out of it's long-inhabited grave to be viciously raped by people who did not understand the original work and are using it purely as a hollow bone vehicle wrapped in propaganda for their totalitarian ideology

Fake and gay

it warms my heart that something louis cuck worked on is going to help tank cisbusters

Real pic.

Trips of sarcasm, nice job m8

:^}

It's still up for me. Though its so horribly written its borderline incomprehensible.

scroll down, early reviews are in

Untrue.

I also think most american critics will like the movie, because nuMales and old hags.

FUG

Spot on.

Click on "All Critics" tab.

Top Critics are really the only ones that matter. Fucking anybody can be counted in 'All Critics'

RottenTomatoes counts all critics in their %

No thanks.

They're not even trying to hide it, and what surprises me is that I'm not even surprised.

It's a blast guys!!

wat?

It's the Guardian, m8. Woman does thing = inventive.

IGN is absurdly honest tbh.

That's basically how it worked for fall out 4 too. "This game is shit 9/10".

Review scores are worthless.

Why would anyone want to show a movie in (((china))) anyway? Donate money to commie gooks that get all our money already through owning all the cheap plastic manufacturing plants?

Except it wasn't shit.

You're joking right? Even the fucking quests in the game were nothing but repetitive radiant garbage. Even Skyrim was better than Fallout 4.

There was a webm showing Bill in his bleak depressed state tiredly trying to promote this movie somewhere actually.
Also, didn't they not just strong arm him into doing this, but also legitimately blackmail him?

Is that add-on still around, or what?

Yes. Go find it you lazy shit.

Flat out threatened legal action.

>>>Holla Forums

Confirmed for having not played the game. Radiant is there for extra content, but there are plenty of normal real quests. 4 factions for one, plus the main story, plus a fuckton of quests you have to actually explore instead of following a straight line to the next main story quest to get to. Get good.

I'd actually be interested in just seeing this scene. I had a tweet from last year reposted on several feminazi "news" sites.

Top cuck

archive.is/udqs5

>Kill your son or nuke Boston

kys tbh fam. Sage for off topic