Can someone tell me

Why videogame companies have such a hard on for Ellen Page?

they can't afford anyone attractive

But they didn't even pay for her likeness, she only did one game she was actually in.

Not anymore. Her career is over.

bc she a dyke fam

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

When did her career begin? She's always been the "alternative" pick and basically first on the list from some indie arthouse stuff.

Inception was probably the biggest role she will ever get.

and, WHAT A GAME

It's because she looks like a child. The entertainment industry is filled with pedos. Remember if Hollywood is pedowood how much more is the vidya industry which is an even bigger industry financially. Also, Ellen Page looking like a child is also why she's a """""lesbian"""""".

what is Kitty Pryde

So basically she has rape PTSD and copes with it by hating men?

Also Ellie is now young Lara Croft.

Interesting trivia, on the same day Ellen Page did her "I'm Gay" speech. The Last of Us DLC for the game released alluding to homosexual tendencies.

Although if you consider the post-apocalyptic storyline, it'd be understandable

because muh sexism so now theyre going for plain average looking girl look because anything with big tits is muhsoggyknees

Ellen Page wasn't involved in Last of Us though. Actually she was pretty pissed off because they ripped off her likelyness.

A bit part in a movie no-one gives a shit about?

Close!

Girls spend their money more frivolously and stupidly than men. Companies desperately want dat tumblr money. So they look at the media that girls gobble up, and what do they find over and over again?

Plain, average, non-threatening girls in love triangles. Twilight, The Hunger Games, The Host, their research has told them girls are bitter, petty, selfish creatures who want a blank slate vessel they can fantasize about being without feeling jealous of. Every girl has a flat friend they think is "cute" because they don't feel threatened by her because the only guys interested in her are the kind of fat, nasty pedo betas who would for instance, post on Holla Forums and reply to posts like this saying "Uhhhh, ACKSHULLY I PREFER SMALLER TITS."

It's the entire reason women like Daisy Ridley and Alicia Vikkander have a career.

Page is the flattest, most boyish, queen dyke among all the plain janes in Hollywood.

tomb rider isnt based on her tho
the major reason is becasue she is the average joe of grill dont know the word in english she makes a perfect blanket paper of average body and average hair color that allow gamer grills and girls gamer self insert in the character
wymen need to be in the story to enjoy it, rather than enjoy the story for what is it

Worldwide average bra size is C, her height and bra size are decidedly below average.

I just noticed you are right

Especially hot girls. They always have a flat, 'less developed' very close friend.

Now realize that BOTH of the women in that "friendship" know exactly what is going on and who is using who, if not consciously then subconsciously, they always know.

He looks weird without his pope hat

why is the guy on the left wearing a rubber mask?

"Uhhhh, ACKSHULLY I PREFER SMALLER TITS!"

- Dan "I Like Them Small'n'Flat" Schneider

Because, before putting on the rubber mask, nobody cared who he was.

Uhhhh, ACKSHULLY I PREFER SMALLER TITS

people just want what they can't have.

dem feelz

Tell me you have this goddess's name to share.

NOW WE ARE TALKING

This is my kind of thread.

GAS THE FLAT CHESTS, TIT WAR NOW

wew lad

The ugly friend benefits from the social status of the good looking friend. By hanging around her she gets access to higher tier mates than she could attract on her own. This allows her a chance at snagging one or at least getting a one night stand to stand a chance of a higher tier off spring than she other wise would have.

I really don't see that much resemblance.

Is there a Juno curse?

This picture speaks to me.

who cares, she's not even that cute

like, i'd rate her a 6 at the most, maybe a 7 on a good day (or if i'm just really horny)

she really looks like she needs to get gangraped, with that stupid look on her face

not to mention, the lesser girl is usually fat.

Who?

Pedo scum