Say Hello to your New and Improved Iron Man!

>Bendis also notes that Stark is aware of who Riri is and he might just realize that she may be better than him. "He’s also aware that this young woman is flying by him in terms of how quickly she’s doing it," said Bendis. "Her brain is maybe a little better than his. She looks at things from a different perspective that makes the armor unique. He can’t help but go maybe I should buy her out."

archive.is/Qq1Qc

Where were you when one of earth highest-level geniuses was BTFO by an MIT trained teenage niggress prodigy?

I'm just glad Tony had the maturity to step aside and let a real hero don the armour. She's sure to improve it in every conceivable way.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Michael_Bendis
youtube.com/watch?v=nLJ4mETlTmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh great, another money-losing Marvel comic no one wants or will read.

When will this shit industry die?

I'm okay with this as long as she has an alcohol problem

The only race-replacement done right was Nick Fury.

Nick Fury was better as a white guy. True story.

She will be vulnerable and sensible. And always exposed to misoginy.

That was just a consequence of making him Samuel L. Jackson.

Definitely, but Samuel L. Fury is the best of a bad bunch.

Oh yeas, I forgot. She'll have "flaws". Like being too smart, or too empathetic, or too competent.

And racism and ageism!

Shit, make her a genderqueer tranny mudslime unicorn-kin while you're at it.

Alternate universe characters who are black or female are nothing new, and not inherently offensive. Just like black Nick Fury, consider that Supergirl, she-hulk are really just genderswaps.

The problem is that they're also SJWs now. You don't get a different character, but also a manifesto about female superiority and white guilt. That drives readership away.

To be more precise, she will sit schizophrenically in a place between being a full-time victim, and a godly powerhouse that can't be stopped. Just like in feminist fantasies.

What do you think about her body of work?

It's the same bullshit. Fury got the black face for tokenism despite having been a Marvel mainstay since the 60's. You're just a cuck like all cape shit fags. I don't feel sorry for you fags. The SJWs were already at your gates years ago, and you let them in and bent over for people like Gail Simone and stuff like "functional costume design" arguments.

He replaced an ambiguously gay coward (that DC later wrote back in as an out-of-closet gay) and was the GL that was chosen for Justice League.

Just another politically correct black man with no personality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Michael_Bendis

WE WUZ AYRON MANZ N SHEEEIT

every fucking time

Well how long till we get a Rule 63 version of Captain America who is a raging lesbian who hates men, called Captain Dyke?

Everything Holla Forums is sjw cancer, this is nothing new.

Time to get into /a/ fam, if you haven't yet. No excuses.

NO excuses.

Pretty much already exists.

we do already have this

Why do jewish people suffer from white guilty?

they don't. they create it

Why are comics abandoning me, it's so problematic and toxic when the world doesn't conform to my arbitrary standards.

wew

>>>/tumblr/

those movies are based on books?!

How will she fit all that hair in that helmet?

Rhodey was done right: The hero's best friend took over temporarily while he was in rehab and took a new identity as soon as that.

I'd seriously rather see Bendis's black daughters write a comic than Bendis himself writing one. A child's writing can't be worse than wordwordswordswordswordsblacknowwordswordwords anyways (and Axecop was pretty good).

Distressingly accurate.

AYO HOL UP YOU SAYIN WE WUZ SCIENTISTS N SHIEEET

Literally a nigger mary sue. This will be Farce Awakens level of mary sue and any criticisms will be deflected by Marvel saying "what's the matter, goy? are you racist AND sexist since you don't like a powerful black womyn?"

These kikes are really pushing it into overdrive now.

What the fuck does this have to do with Holla Forums at all?

I'm not Holla Forums but I call bullshit on gamers who are magically unaware they're in as much shit as them.

The irony is that niggresses at top institutions aren't interested in their colleges being an intellectual space; "it's about creating a home!" there, after all.

Comics are way more pozzed. A better comparison would be comic fags rolling over for SJWs like the French did for the Nazis. That's how bad it is. For vidya to be comparable, Anita Sarkeesian, Brinna Wu, etc. would have to be employed by AAA game studios full time with complete control over all decisions for titles.

M80, Capcom changed Street Fighter V at the drop of a hat when Kotaku, Jezebel and their tumblrina followers (who don't play fighting games) complained.

I propose the next Black Panther be a white college-aged STEM student in a fraternity. It's only fair.

Also, he likes hockey.

Virtually all legacy characters suck, and by definition will always be inferior to the original.

The thing about your examples, Supergirl and She-Hulk is that they weren't meant to replace the original, that's when it becomes offensive. No one took issue with Spider-Man 2099 being Mexican because he existed in a different time altogether.

The best example to my knowledge of a legacy character is Steel. His origin ties him to Superman while making him a completely different unique entity who is interesting but will always be slightly inferior to the original with an origin that stands on it's own while simultaneously working as an homag.

To summarize it, weapons manufacturer gets fired by his corrupt boss and is reduced to getting a job as a construction worker. He falls from a construction site, but Superman saves his life, inspiring him. His name is John Henry Irons, tying him to an American folklore hero. In the wake of Superman's death Irons designs a powered armor suit not to replace Superman, but to honor him. When the real Superman returns, there's no tension, Superman feels honored and Steel has no desire to take his place. They then worked well together in numerous appearances after that.

I did, fuck spics, niggers and women using the name of popular white, male characters. Wetbacks should stick with being Tortilla Man, that's all his mongrel race ever gave humanity.

wew
Nobody gives a fuck about Steel because he is a nigger, same as nobody gives a shit about Black Panther, the various nigger Green Lanterns, niggerspic Spider-Man or this black sow aping Iron Man.

Also, Steel is the embodiment of the minority character in escapism. Cooked up by a fat cunt and her nu male beta orbiter, both white, likely during a self masturbatory session. The only really surprising thing in this whole tragedy is that neither of them are Jewish.

How do they keep getting away with this shit? This isn't even going to make money.

changed in the west for autistic gaijins

japan doesn't care

Comics don't make money any more. Haven't for a long time. As long as they movies keep turning a huge profit, no one cares what some SJW faggot and his tumblrina hirelings get up to with the comics. No one actually reads them. They just exist to be reported on by the (((press))).

WW is cheating on Trevor with some nigger?

Once again, what the fuck does this have to do with Holla Forums? At all?

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

go back to /autism/, kid

Didn't they already have a woman with Pepper Potts? I don't keep up with comics so I'm not sure why they couldn't have used her instead.

Also, he spends the next three pages going on a diatribe about muh slavery. At the end, Diana agrees that as a superpowered woman, and him as a high ranking black man in the military, they are both horribly oppressed and have had none of the opportunities afforded to white men.

Let's not forget about these two masterpieces.

DONATIONS

HOL UP
Is this for real?Did they fucking add Farage and Trump?

Yup.

Wew,shouldn't they try to hide or at least keep their political beliefs out of their own work?How the fuck this trash still sells?

They're the loudest, dumbest, most diseased infested species on the planet. You'd honestly be better off finding potential mates in the remedial classes at an all white school.

Or maybe you should die.

Fuck me, leftists are powered by projection, aren't they.

It's really fucking sad to see 2000AD pozzed like this.

You think these people have a notion or care about professionalism? To them, getting the reigns to a famous IP isn't about creating something great; it's about abusing that IP to its fullest to promote their agenda..

It doesn't.

>>>Holla Forums

AYO HOL UP
YOU BE SAYN
WE BE 15 YEAR OL PROD-O-GEES AND SHEET

I DINDU NUFFIN

If it wasn't so tragic it would be hilarious.

It almost looks like bad cgi with a filter rather than art with a filter.

Because they have an irrational belief that they're just as white as a Nord because of they're skin, not genetics.

You know since she's a walking stereotype, I propose we call her…

IRON MAMMY

It can be done well, if you put some effort into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLJ4mETlTmQ

Sup Holla Forums.

Wow the lack of talent is astounding. I can tell that all they have just taking renders of 3D models and then outlined them and put basic filters on top

You used to be better at it though.

That's a good little moose.

Kikes literally run the comic industry. It was literally a kike's decision to create this character. This is undeniably the doing of kikes.

Hitler would of facepalmed if he saw that.

Really brave of marvel to write another comic no one will buy

Haphazardly fixed. Stop blanking names, retards.

If Marvel loves black people so much why don't they make any good original characters for them?

Because it takes effort to write good character and tumblr is full of talentless and ugly libtards who have their job because of nepotism?

Pretty much this. Also the comic has been confirmed to completely be devoid of art and its just 3D models with a posterize Photoshop filter applied. Marvel confirmed for talentless hacks.

I can't tell if this is a joke.

Nothing is a joke when it comes to modern comic books.

Worse than that thing where you make manga with 3D models.

I swear Marvel was not this bad ten years ago. How did things get so shitty?

What kind of shit meme is this? Why is Holla Forums so fucking bad at memes?

Lefties don't create, they only destroy. This is why Holla Forums is almost entirely dedicated to trying to make everyone hate Holla Forums on every other board.

WHAT IS THIS FUCKING 3D MODELING CELL SHADING BULLSHIT? WHERE THE FUCK IS THE 2D ART?

I have no words for this.

wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

Jesus fucking Christ at least show a different fucking view. This isn't a fucking movie, you literally can frame the scene in every possible manner you can imagine. Nope, just show the same exact thing for 5 frames.

I don't even read comics, ever. Is Holla Forums as angry as I am?

Holla Forums is deader than /a/ these days. Those left are arguing amongst themselves and shitposting Steven Universe and Undertale but those few left who actually give a damn are pissed as fuck. 4/co/ is pretty much the same except it has more Steven Universe and Adventure Time shitposting along with the shitty new Voltron.

JUST