What was the point if they when with all dead all along plot?

What was the point if they when with all dead all along plot?

My friend's mom had the biggest hardon for this show when it was airing. Insisted we sit through it at least a bit. I got through all of two episodes and called the Sixth Sense gimmick in the first fifteen minutes. She insisted it was 2deep4me cuz muh ebin mysteries. For the next couple of years it was my only input for any Lost-related conversation.

First 3 seasons were fucking awesome.If only they just stopped there.

Oh for fucks sake… Is this becoming some kind of retarded meme, or are there actually still people who think that's what the ending was?

They did what the landlords who got their land confiscated by the king.
Lost the plot

The denial is real. Then explain to me what was the end?

Agree…some part of the fifth with the time travel was ok too…..I guess they had planned it till S3 and then spit on the wall hoping something stickers and wheat full retarded with the dead part

Quite the opposite. They didn't plan anything for the first 3 seasons, that's why they were so good. They were just coming with stuff out of their asses without any necessity to explain or ground anything yet. It is when they started trying to come up with mcguffins to explain shit everything went to ass.

The end was, the flash-sideways (the parts that appeared to take place in an AU where the plane never crashed) was a gateway to their afterlife, in the finale they all realize this and, in the very last scene (the church scene), they collectively "move on" to whatever comes next.

So yeah, they were dead in the off-island scenes in season 6, literally everything else really happened. They were not "dead all along".

They literally fucking say in the last episode that it was all real, the island was real and the time they spent there was real.

They even say that a lot of the characters lived well beyond how long Jack lived.

Nah, 4th season was pretty solid and had one of the best episodes of the series, The Constant. It was short too so there was less of the filler that made S2 and S3 almost unbearable in the first half. S5 and S6 need complete rewrites.

I really hope it's a meme too given how heavyhanded the last episode was. If it needs to be laid out any further, then chances are those people just tuned in for the last episode after dropping the show in S2 and went with the oldest theory that the Island was purgatory.

Why did I watch this show?

It's about the journey, not the finish line

The show's mystery parts are 10/10, too bad they come along with big-ass DRAMA packages nobody cares about

Also I want to post more of this shit

The point was to get high ratings by making goys feel that there was something deep going on.

literal shit

wew

not really, if the island was real then they just died on the atomic blast at the end of S5 therefor where dead on all times on s6
for others being alive before and after jack i think they were talking about humanity as a all rather than just the survivors

Stopped watching after season 2, they were just making it up as they went along by that stage I think, like a 15 year old writing a story. Inserting random spooky/creepy things that had no relevance to the story line,.

1 - They had nothing really planned for the ending so just went with that
2 - Either people are pleased or hate the concept of spirituality being the ending. Win/win for the (((TV networks))).

Kate's hot though…

Are you retarded? Like half of them weren't even there when the blast went off.

Someday they will make a movie adaptation of LOST.

Everybody knows that what happened on the island was real, but that stupid shit in the church is not, so in a way, they were dead all along in the end

Also

The Man In Black did nothing wrong

That's why Lost sucks, the journey is shit without real resolution. It was the same with Dexter

Dexter was worse though.

Sadly, many MANY people still fail to realize this.