/got/ general - off-season #6

Xaro edition
Previous thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/tv/game-of-thrones/news/a800422/game-of-thrones-season-7-air-date-pushed-back-delayed/
instagram.com/rawrist/
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/751849404244647936
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-predictions-season-come/
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/752181089784004609
archive.is/jwEp2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder that Jorah Mormont is a piece of shit

Like I said, he put the pussy on such a gigantic pedestal that he literally breaks the law to keep his wife happy. That's a piece of shit, definitely, but that's a man thinking with his heart/dick, not his head. He should have moved on though he's a bit trapped by his era/social system; he can't divorce her and still loved her, and it's not custom in the North to become estranged with your wife like Prince Doran.

There's also the fact that this would be very much akin to debt slavery/financial blackmail in today's era, what his wife did to him.

He's a piece of shit, but in this universe, you know what? He's been through enough. He's a battered wreck with a face to match the Hound's.

Rude

He is, and his determination is truly admirable. But I think there's a reason GRRM never gives us a chapter from his viewpoint. He's not meant to be sympathetic. Personally, I hope he gets a POV as a prologue or an epilogue.

Why are there so few black people in GoT? Are D&D racist? It's basically mandatory to have a black person in main cast in contemporary television, or even better… interracial relationship

You'd be surprised, we could definitely get an unsympathetic PoV from him, but I legitimately thought Melisandre was a martyred extremist until ADWD, when we get to see how tortured and surprisingly human she is.

wew

Missandei and Grey Worm became main characters, also there's a new black priestess

Also they literally made Xaro a Summer Islander exile from nowhere when he has milk white skin in the books, and turned him from a gay pedophile to a strongman nigger with a BBC BLACKING Dany's maid.

Reminder that Melisandre is Bloodraven's daughter

Yeah, probably a little racist.

Interesting details

typical

I'm starting to see a pattern here guys

My, my, what unfortunate implications.

Tumblr rage when?

Both due to D and D not wanting to pay the characters, even though fans actually quite liked both of them in their source material (inb4 Aero camera jokes); Xaro for completely destroying Dany's idealism and lampshading how incompetent she is, and Aero for being a gentle giant who beheads Arys the cuck.

I guarantee if I go looking I'll find some right now.

Misandry and Grey Worm had about 12 minutes screentime in S6 (as painful as they were), and Black Priestess appeared for a couple of seconds. The other black characters from GoT I recall
D&D confirmed raycis

>we lost Arys and Arianne for this
How could they have fucked up so hard. How.

Oh, don't forget.

wow just wow

I laugh every single time I remember it.
I'm laughing right now. Those are the blackest charcoal looking niggers they could find, I guarantee D&D did it on purpose.

You're afraid of oranges, Arya?

There's only one solution to Bad Pussy.

shiieet

They could have at least made Bronn fall for bad poosy and let him be the Arys so we wouldn't have to deal with his ridiculousness in season 6.

Then they could make Jaime go find Illyn Payne (the actor's cancer is gone) and have Arya kill him off instead of/in addition to Walder Frey and his sons.

You forgot so soon?

Silly me, I thought you meant it was made of a milf

fam

At least they were self-aware enough to cancel Dorne. The only correct way to deal with Dorne is to omit it, I wish they had realized this sooner.

that got dark real fast

It's so easy to write too because he doesn't talk, so we can have Jaime chewing the scenery and telling all about his AFFC stuff and then it could finally culminate in Jaime telling him he won't help Cersei in the trial because she's been toxic all along (have him discover her sluttiness through Lancel or Podrick letting it slip from Tyrion or some shit).

That way when he comes back to King's Landing and finds out she's gone Caligula, it has ten times the impact because he can partly blame himself for not placating her.

I actually like Bronn, I just don't really like the way he was shoehorned into season 6. It's time to let the character go gracefully. Give him his AFFC ending that you gave him in season 5, or kill him off.

But then we wouldn't have gotten awesome tits and a coherent storyline.
Of course, without Aegon, Dorne is basically pointless, but I still maintain the position that Aegon was never worth removing to begin with. It's all because D&D wanted to ship Tyrion to Dany as soon as possible so he could take over Barristan's role for some stupid fucking reason. What a horrible, horrible decision.

Thanks for nothing, Anons

Nice trips Maisie!

Not sure what you meant by that

they literally butchered it. I hope in S7 the cunt union will operate in the Reach and the cringe sneks will be relegated to off-screen status.

I mean they should have included him because he is actually relevant to the storyline and the growth of several characters.

Thanks, have a Maisie collage :)

I hope Dany finds out the sneks murdered her only family that wasn't Viserys.

I hope she executes them and feeds them to Drogon. She'd go from 'meh' to redeemed in my eyes if she did that.

it's funny because Maisie never went to college

You wound me, Phantasm.

I wish I could lick her legs

I kinda liked his double act with Jaime but yeah, his character seems more out of place with every passing episode. I'm just afraid for him because D&D know only one way of retiring characters

They couldn't have reduced Dorne more than they did in S6, the damage was already done in S5.

Guys, George is here again.

heh

It makes the most sense. Plus, it's not like it's a secret, Olenna knows it's common knowledge. If she didn't at least confront them about it, it's yet another D and D plothole.

There's hope for them not murdering people for shock value if Daario stays alive.

muh mummer's dragon

dem legs jesus christ

Sounds like some obscure popband's name

I'd listen to Varys and the Mummer's Dragon.

I'd happily exchange my degree for her talent and career and so would you

I'm guessing Tyrion won't be happy when he finds out they killed his niece too.

also, Olenna's face when she meets the meme dwarf she framed for murder

Even if they had bit of menstrual pad stuck on them?

After a short barf break, sure

See you in 2 hours, it's football time!

good, it's about goddamn time

digitalspy.com/tv/game-of-thrones/news/a800422/game-of-thrones-season-7-air-date-pushed-back-delayed/

wew

let's be real, they're probably delayed because Emilia has to get in shape

that and Carice pregnancy

Aint all them niggas dead?

That's the point.

I cannot believe they cut this guy. You'd think D&D would gladly take the opportunity to write some virgin jokes.

Wait a goddamn minute…

Who the hell is that?

Arys Oakheart? Member of the Kingsguard?

don't worry yourself about that, showchild.

I'm a showfag

He's a cowardly, desperate virgin, you would identify with him well.

I'm cowardly in a sense, yeah, but I'm definetly not a virgin, and I'm not desperate anymore

Poor Arys never got the chance to get over his desperation. Count yourself lucky, Maisiefag.

Okay

MAISIEFAGGOTS BTFO

Nigga go to /waifuist/ you're dope

What's the relation between finding Maisie hot and being desperate? I'm not desperate since like 2011…

Desperate?

Why do I love Darkstar so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Darkstar isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him riding through the sands of Dorne, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides through the red mountains, the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Planky Town under the the name of "Greenblood Orgasm." The very nature of Darkstar is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Darkstar is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Darkstar is not one that is easily penetrated. Darkstar is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Darkstar is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Darkstar. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Darkstar is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Darkstar, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. The Trident would stop flowing without Darkstar, the Reach would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Darkstar so much.

FUCKING LEMONS! IN BRAVOS! HOLY SHIIIIIT

When will Geroldposting replace Maisieposting?

Is there a show that's like GoT except good? I need something to watch until the next season of this progressive high fantasy comedy airs.

Oz. Game of thrones in prison setting

Polish Witcher was fine. Tits drinking sex murder schemes drunks black knights some monster fights.

The Wire is basically 'GoT in Baltimore'

it even has Aidan Gillen in one of his best performances to date

I really like that actor, generally.
Why'd they hire him just to have a scene to make dick jokes?

Fresh Maisies for everyone! They are so fresh, they are still green

Fresh Liams for everyone! They're so fresh they're still a little firm

is her pussy green as well?

Clams are usually pink

not if they have severe mold infection

So, is there any chance at all, any chance in the slightest, that Daenerys may die before the end of the series? The way I see it, the five characters that seem guaranteed to make it to the final episode of the series are: Daenerys, Tyrion, Jon, Arya, and Bran.

Is there any chance I could be wrong and they throw a curveball at us and kill off Daenerys?

no

I want to get off this ride…

I highly doubt she's going to die before the final battle. After that, though? Anything's game. Personally, I hope she goes down and takes the Others with her.

mommy where am i named after?

well uh…

Well, Trump also named his youngest son after a feudal title.

actually no, he named said son after his hero Sacha Baron Cohen

What does the R.R. stands for in George R.R. Martin's name for, /got/?

Ramerican Rtolkien

Retard Rapist

Why does he have four given names?

he's LARPing as a great fantasy writer

He was born George Raymond Martin. He added the "Richard" bit when he decided to become a writer. As far as I can tell, it was just so that he could have an excuse to have "R.R." in his name.

I've never felt this hearty and fulfilled in my life.

He claims it was because George R. Martin was a famous baseball player when he first started his career and he didn't wanna get people confused or some horseshit.

Venison is fucking magnificent, mane.

I fucking knew it

what did you wash it down with?

where did sunset find you after?

In The Zone Where Normal Things Don't Happen Very Often

The only way Dany can die is if Martin decides to let Sansa live and she marries either Tyrion or Jon Snow and gives birth to the heir to the throne. Then there is no need for Dany anymore and she dies in final battle against white walkers.

Personally, with all the hints in the show, i think this is exactly what fatfuck will do. He won't be able to resist one last shocking death.

Dany dies, Tyrion king, Sansa lives as GRRM self insert wife-queen [Martin was in love with a readhead girl] will be the bittersweet ending in my opinion.

Dany should die or at least fail, otherwise her storyline is just fucking boring.
this has to be one of the least compelling storylines in fiction

That's cute. The producers, who give the money, the studio execs, who give the money and the fangirls who buy the merchandise and Uncle George's books think otherwise

doesn't make her story any less shit

damn that photo must be old
no fat ham arms and only one chin

pic related, it's you

her upper arm looks shopped as fuck. notice the sharp contour and angle at the inner upper-arm/armpit area that isn't found anywhere else on the picture.

they probably shopped her chin too

Who said it's not shit?

Because I've pointed out reality? You and me, we have no word in how GoT turns out. Those people I've mentioned does. So if they like it, it will stay. It's common logic, not abig deal…

you implied that her storyline isn't boring because because there are a lot of plebs masturbating over her invincibility. I'm saying it doesn't change the fact that Dany's storyline is boring as fuck with no tension or excitement whatsoever, and Danyfags aren't interested in story, they just want to see her win.

Who is your favourite minor GoTreviewerfu?

Mine is probably Rawrist. Ginger titty monsters are rare.

what the fuck am I reading

A waifu/husbando that reviews GoT and is a minor e-celeb. ;]

Why, the darkest, blackest beer I could go down the road and get, of course. My only regret is that I couldn't eat it in -20 degree weather.

got pic of her tits?

instagram.com/rawrist/

wew lad

What do you think of her body of work?

For those of you into the more tomboyish, Because Geek is good too.

I think it needs… further reviewing.

Oh jesus, I don't do well with short, busty redheads.

top kek Carlos

So what?

You said her storyline is fucking boring and she should die. I said people in charge of the show and the fans of the show wants to see her storyline and her being alive, so your wish will stay ungranted. If you find it boring, sure it is, I myself don't care for it either. But the fact is, masses and money have the influence, our opinion doesn't

Absolutely lovely :) By the way, I just picked up this plant in local flower store, do you know how to take care of it? It's pretty rude, called me a c*nt twice already…

just piss on it twice a week

You should have posted pics!

…yep time to pack it up, housewives are among us.

Is that what it is?! Oh my, the lady me told me it's a comfy gf flower :(

vengeance on your rectum?

you sound gullible tbh

GoT recipes are /got/ related

The way Gurm likes it, haha

Maybe it's just a summer phase, and it will blossom later :)

that looks great. bet the whole thing's the size of my left nut irl though.

TWOW comming out this month confirmed!

(Me)
← pic

That's why you need bacon wrapped trouts, roasted beets, poached pears and fruit tarts to go with it :)

What emotion is she trying to convey?

BRAVO GEORGE

Anyone here tried the GoT one? Two guys in GoT/ASOIAF nerd club brought it over a couple of times, but no one else was willing to learn the rules, haha. Most people drank instead

immersion immediately gone

shit feast, wouldn't look at again

b-but muh world building

That's how you know it's REAL literature

casual/10

Is he right, /got/?

We're lucky Arya is one of the main fan favorites too then. More Maisie for us!

was that before or after he decided to "kill off" Jon Snu?

About the time he "killed off" Catelyn ;) Because she still had a lot to bring to the plot, unlike Gandalf.

another OC season it is

Good

do not want

Who /fit/ here?

This picture should be enough to change your mind :)

is that Rhyno the wrestler?

Why are wrestlers so fashionable?

Badly memed my friend. 3/10 there was an attempt

Kingfag when??

Post Facebook memes!

Is this why normies love ASOIAF so much?

he sure did

he's running for Congress

How is it even possible to be 5 years late, when you predict it should be done in 6 months at most? He isn't really writing when he says so, is he…

Joke's on you, I already did on /ck/

Why live

You have one last opportunity to correct your mistake.

It's on the front page, for fuck's sake.
>>>/ck/9884

Yah I played it, the rules were kind of a pain in the ass to learn and I've since forgotten them, so I'm probably going to end up never playing it again.
I played it with two other people, but it seems like a game more designed for a large group.
Therefore, the real challenge of the game seems to be finding a group of people who are actually willing to sit and learn the rules.

it is if you make negative progress and keep showing up with manuscripts that are shorter than the last one

Looks fantastic, good job user :)
Is this from a preview chapter? 100% ASOIAF writing, haha.

Coming from the guy who brought back Caitlyn Stark for literally no reason at all.

Jeez, I was just trying to describe it.

jesus fuck, how narcissistic can you be

I remember reading in old /got/ that it's unbalanced, and when you start as Ironborn you're pretty much screwed few turns in unless the Lannister player is dumb.

Is this some progressive method I haven't heard of? The future of fiction writing?

And it's a good description, Gurm would be proud :) What's the next recipe you're gonna try?

What did he mean by this?

George Rapid Rewriter Martin

George Rich Ripoff Martin

George Ravenous Relisher Martin

George Retired Revolutionist Martin

George Retarded Releases Martin

George Ravioli Ravisher Martin

George Refugee Requester Martin

George Readership Ruser Martin

Some quality discussion of film and television going on here.

George Racial Restitutor Martin

George Relentlessly Rescheduling Martin

S7 predictions?

that you're a maisieposter faggot. That's what he meant by this.

Stop invoking him, he is not coming, Why don't you become the new kingfag if you want it so much?

Nope, still an ugly munter

Sansa Stark confirmed for Azor Ahai.

I guess her finger went really deep inside

More Arya is a good thing, but more Maisie, I'm not so sure…

Just look at her! She has blue hair now, she tweets about black people… She is 70% tumblr now. Which makes me sad

It must be good to be a GoT-star

10/10 answer

I was thinking George Ramapitechus Ruggerio Martin

Great job, Anons!

Fat hack's Tolkien critique is just retarded. “What was Aragorn’s tax policy?” WTF?

Asoiaf is bretty good read up until the third book, but after that it's just complete shit show. Mostly because:

"When GRRM finished writing A Storm of Swords, he intended it to be the halfway point in the series. The fourth book, A Dance With Dragons, was going to pick up the story five years after the end of A Storm of Swords.

However, flaws in this plan forced GRRM scrap what was known as the 'five-year gap.' The original plan was to publish a fourth book, entitled A Feast For Crows, to cover the five years GRRM originally planned to skip.

However, after even more work, GRRM decided that there was too much information to cover in one book. He decided that the segment would have to be covered by two 'parallel' books that take place over the same time period, but each have different POVs."

"At Worldcon in August 2001, Martin announced that he had effectively scrapped 500 pages of manuscript he had written for A Dance with Dragons. Instead, he had started writing a new fourth book that would instead start immediately after the events of Swords."

tl;dr

Dumbass should have stuck with the five year gap after Storm of Swords, instead of writing 2000+ pages of filler with little story progression.

There's simpsonswave ; why hasn't anyone made GoTwave or A  Song  of  Vapor  and  Waves

The closest I've ever seen was a Real Human Being edit of Arya.

needs several fast food restaurant tabs to be realistic

Wait until the show's over, hopefully vaporwave won't be as mainstream by then.

No he isn't.
Is understanding of high fantasy and mythology is about the same as a Tumblr landwhale.

I wish Tolkien were alive so he could dissect his ass.

Is it okay if I'm still mad about young Ned?

Gandalf returning was a sign there is a force of good to counter the forces of evil. GRRM doesn't like that. Many aheists get triggered if you even hint there is a God-type being out there, even in fiction. Witness D&D having Jon Snow scream "There's no afterlife!" after he was resurrected.

The fat fuck brought back way more characters than Tolkien did anyway - Berric, Jon, Cat, the Mountain. The only difference is God sent Gandalf back, and GRRM dislikes that idea.

There seems to be a common thread of people thinking LotR isn't dark enough.
I think it's because people who define what Fantasy is and isn't never actually read real, old school fantasy novels.
The LotR trilogy ended with the rape and pillage of the Shire and Frodo being so scarred by his burdens that he left the world as he knew it.
Dragonlance was sad as fuck in many places.
Conan the Barbarian was brutal.

High Fantasy seems to be a term exclusively for 3rd edition and onward D&D and paper-thin caricatures of Fantasy series, proclaimed by normies while they marvel at Dragon Age FUCK, IF ONLY THEY UNDERSTOOD THE IRONY and Magic the Gathering. They all think High Fantasy is something that looks like Warhammer Fantasy RIP and acts like a children's cartoon from the 80's. They all think it's He-Man.

It makes me sad. Pic is mfw I deal with people who wanna define genres for me.

In GRRM's case I think it's because he thinks of medieval times as evil and patiarchy and so forth.

Tolkien was a medievalist, so he was inclined to see medieval times as a good time of virtue and chivalry.

GRRM is a progressive, so he seems them as dark times because muh oppression of genderqueer landporpoises.

So inherently Tolkien's world isn't dark enough because the good people are decent people with flaws and weaknesses. GRRM needs to believe medieval times were like F.A.T.A.L and everyone was raping women and so forth, and there were no good people.

Yes, is ok.

I'm not so sure. He's certainly left, I'm not doubting that. But he's old. Old as dirt.
Thing is, leftists from his time period are basically moderate republicans or libertarians today, or would be if they got out of the mentality that TV news is a legitimate source for political information. Ironic considering the message of his works.

Tolkien was basically a Quaker. He believed in the goodness in everyone and everything, thus why the only villains & monsters in his story are well-intentioned extremists or good beings corrupted by the evil of said, well-intentioned extremists.

Gurm might just be talking shit to stir up controversy - fucking with people like that, or just believes there wasn't enough loss in the story of LotR to keep it grounded. The rest of his body of work kinda takes those perspectives and hammers their points home. In most interviews I've seen, he seems to have this mischievous aura about him and how he speaks. Maybe I'm just reading between lines that aren't there, but it seems like he's well aware that the vast majority of his fans these days are mouth-breathing normie fuckwads that would basically take his word on literature as gospel. He certainly seems to enjoy having so much more knowledge over the common interviewer he runs into.

Think of it this way, he started this series in the early 90's and has been writing similar stuff, thematically, since the 70's. He's not chasing the trend of 'dark fantasy epic' shit that's been going on since like 2008. Also consider how long it's been since Tolkien's works were published. Or how long since their movies were made (the good ones, not the Ralph Bakshi Abortion). In all that time, our understanding of the medieval eras have changed vastly. Sure, they weren't exactly F.A.T.A.L. but rape happened often and people just got over it. Chivalry, as we understand it, wasn't actually a thing then. Both LotR and ASoIaF paint erroneous pictures of what the middle ages were like, but whatever, those are fiction about different worlds and different people and different times. In LotR, we only really hear about the heroes and in ASoIaF we only really hear about the power players or the major pawns of power players. Neither stories take time out to tell us about how life was from the perspective of peasants/farmers/smallfolk not actively getting their shit pushed in at the moment.

More over, Tolkien's work was one of a time of heroes and the story about a small group of them trying to save their world from ending when it obviously stood on the precipice. Gurm's is about how when you don't have an obvious enemy, people will do selfish and stupid things because if they don't, the selfish and stupid things of their neighbors will fuck them. The Others were far and away from being obvious to the rest of the world, unlike the orcs, which were actively raiding everyone all the time, or often enough that people in at least two different kingdoms took notice of their activities. My point being, virtue and heroism are less passive character traits and more situational ones.

I don't think Gurm thought Tolkien's world wasn't dark enough so much as I think a bunch of his dumbass 'fans' didn't think it wasn't dark enough. Pic quasi-related. It was pretty accurate depiction of the Middle Ages as was understood in the 80's.

i never thought of it like this…

Tumblr bump

I bet she doesn't even come to /got/ anymore ;_;

I almost fell off the couch while watching Wimbledon women's final yesterday. Didn't know she dyed her hair again, and there she is, on sports TV!
That casual racism, haha.

… what casual racism?

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/751849404244647936

Retarded maisiefag as usual, will keep defending her after her statement on feminism and even dying her hair blue.

This is very problematic

He was a medievalist and very Catholic.

Yeah, he is. He hates sad puppies, and doesn't call himself a feminist because women said he can't be one.

He's a progressive, and a cosmpolitan one.

GRRM can have fondness for LOTR, but ASOIAF is his reaction to it. LOTR was built in line with Tolkien's conceptions of a fantasy world. GRRM saw it and tweaked it to be in line with his. That isn't to say he did anything wrong, his world is simply a progressive reaction to LOTR.

In terms of rape, GRRM's focus on it in ASOIAF is excessive compared to real medieval times. It isn't like medieval
Europeans were like modern Africans or muslims. Interestingly his conception of Africa (the Summer Islands) is utopian.

Is she auditioning for the next Ghostbusters?

People keep defending GRRM in these threads, and his statements on feminism are far more embarrassing. And she isn't a 70 year old male.

ok, maisie is still a huge cunt and you are still a massive faggot

I think you're far too benevolent to Gurm, he isn't some out of touch old hippie who doesn't know what's going on anymore. If you read his blog and quotes on immigrants, women in fiction, politics and such, he's basically a Tumblrina.

This

The hell is on that woman's back?

This was the pic I was looking for. She is looks 110% slag there

Imagine Orson's wine commercial, only with George Rododendron Ramidarigaaz Martin and Imp's Delight

At your horrible New Balance shoes, Maisie.

What? Are you a pooftah?

Only pretending to be, so I can get closer to her

Please tell me you have a link to this at your disposal

That can't be true ;_; His death wasn't shown on-screen, so he's still the rightful ruler of /got/ generals. Always will be.

According to WotW
The Mad Queen’s Reign
Tyrion the Hand
Daenerys: Manifest Destiny

King in the North and his awkward housemate situation
The Three-Eyed Raven
Arya
Sam at the Citadel

Jorah
Also, Gendry comming back

holy fuck, Portia De Rossi has become a skeleton

it's a damn shame. during the original run of Arrested Development, she was just about the hottest woman there was

Maisie on S7 Arya

Gemma Whelan on Yara
Is she the female Oberyn?

Excitement intensifies

So what she said was

goodnight, sweet princess ;_;

at least the old pics and vids will always be there

Shut the fuck up, Maisie.

I think the guy deleted it. It was glorious.

Oberyn was a raging homo. So…yes?

I thought 'pansexual' was when you like tranny dick and men and women which really should be described as bisexual anyways? These people can't keep their terms straight.

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/752181089784004609

What did she mean by this?

that you're in love with a whore with feet chlamydia.

JUST

Ellen Degenerate starting to look like Bruce Jenner

WHAT

Ingrown toe nails leaking pus.

Think pretty much everyone knew this was going to happen.
So does this happen before or after they die?
Oh, wow, a whole 2,000 useless sellswords to combat Dany's 110,000 standing army, plus her additional 60,000 Reachmen and 10,000 Dornish. Yeah, Euron holds the cards now.
For fuck's sake, come on now. I can understand the Iron Islands, they're more of an economic drain on Westeros then anything, but she's actually going to agree to the independence of HALF of her entire Kingdom? What the fuck is the point of being Queen if she's just going to rule over the Crownlands?
Yup, it's going to be shit.

Unsurprising.
E D G Y
D
G
Y
Considering how well-received Arya and the Hound's travels in Season 4 were, it figures Hack & Hack would try to replicate it and fail miserably.
Oh, good, Mel is getting the axe too. I was just thinking there are too many actually interesting characters for my liking.
Why the fuck not? I suppose we always knew GRRM's self-insert would save the day.
Calling it now, Gilly with kill Randyll, cap this.
Not giving him Victarion's volcano hand, the one thing that could save his character? Sounds about right.
This is actually genuinely surprising and the only interesting thing here I might actually look forward too. So, it's safe to say they'll fuck it up.

Well no, if she marries Jon she retains the North.

Jon would be the King who Knelt and it would be to perform cunnilingus, you see.

She's pregnant. Didn't you know that?
archive.is/jwEp2

With all the intended misinformation in his chapters, that could be for any reason.

Like I said, a lot of their beliefs are in line with them and they would be if they weren't so old that they get all their news from shitty sources that push us-vs-them so hard that there's no nuance. That's why I said it was ironic.
I'm not saying they're super intelligent about it or I agree with it, but if you have Baby Boomer parents or grandparents or other old family that were around in the 60's and such, you might know what I mean. They don't follow gender politics because they actually know what the fuck is going on anymore, they just know labels and don't have any concept of how hard Feminists have propagandized their bullshit these days.

I said 'basically a Quaker' because despite being so Catholic, he believed in the inherent good of everyone. Come on, the man was so kind-hearted and pure of faith & spirit that he converted C.S. Lewis from Atheism through just being friends with the man. As for him being a medievalist, all I've seen of that has been stuff from University of Chicago and such. But that's kinda beside the point because, like I said, our current understanding of the medieval eras are vastly more detailed then what was available when Gurm started writing ASoIaF, let alone when Tolkien was writing LotR.

As for rape and stuff, like I said, it was something that was prosecuted and treated by society by an offense more in line with theft than murder, as we see it today, and we know that the higher classes, like the clergy, gentry, or aristocracy were all subject to different laws and customs, so the rape of a peasant by a knight or something wasn't seen as big deal or even recorded as a crime, for instance. All that said, the whole topic of it is a massive can of worms I don't think we should open lest we get pulled in a million directions. I just think that it's a bit reckless to just declare that Gurm overuses it in his work in the absolute. And, in a similar turn, I think that Tolkien's vision of a world in a state of development similar to the middle ages isn't a just comparison if we're considering realism.

I didn't know about Gurm's blogs though. If you could hand me an archive link or something, I'd be grateful, but as far as I understand the man's patterns,I assume he's a giant troll.

Still, if he is a modern progressive, it means troubling things for his writing.

I might be, if that's the case. It's worrying.

Pic quasi-unrelated.

NEW THREAD

…………..fucking D&D.