Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NntnimnOR6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, absolutely.

I'm the cismaster

I do have a key in my pants

let's find out if it fits in your lock

I think you mean locksmith

I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be masterkey.

I find this offensive. It implies women don't own their own keys and are like children who need men to carry the keys and be their master. Very sexist. Very misogynist. You should repent of this. You know what would solve this?
A new Ghostbusters movie starring all women! SMASH THE PATRIARCHY!!!

youtu.be/NntnimnOR6c
Was it rape? Or did she like it?

i wish i was the puppeteers grabbing that titty n thigh

( ._. ) ( ; _ ; ) just die in my sleep already

Are you the pizza delivery?

What all of you seem to overlook is that Ghostbusters had already been cucked long, long before this latest abomination. At the end of the original the guys are huge successes and Venkman gets the girl. In the sequel they have all been demoted to pathetic failures and Venkman - who since lost the girl who went off to have a baby with someone else - is reduced to the role of groveling, literal cuck. No doubt this was at the insistence of Sigourney Weaver who was only interested in revisiting the character as a stronk womyn who don't need no man. Whereas the original was a story of men coming together, overcoming their fears and winning over adversity the sequel was the deliberate undoing of that, a bunch of women co-opting the theme and shooting ghosts in the balls is just the logical conclusion.

I just tend to forget that Ghostbusters 2 exists.

jesus christ, you make ghostbusters sound like a mgtow event

fuck off faggot, gb2 was good and will certainly be remembered as better than the new piece of shit

Tyrone is the key to all of this.

He doesn't like G2, but since he's a millennial he needs to tell people why it's wrong to like G2.

I'm the game, which is canon, Pete's completely gotten over Dana and chases after a younger grill instead. The girl turns out to be a descendant of Ivo Shandor, but she and Venkman end up together by the end of the game.

Maybe if you're a cuck

baby, with those cheekbones I'll be whatever you want

Too bad Winston wasn't the father.

Ghostbusters 2 would have gone from a 6/10 to a 10/10 if that were the case.

The only reason Ghostbusters 2 is considered to be bad is because Murray didn't like it that much, and even then, that was only because when he signed the contract to be in it, they offered him a completely different script. He agreed to appear in it as long as Rick Moranis and Ernie Hudson's characters got more screentime - something that barely happened in the final version of the film.

While I'm not saying the movie is as good as the first one, it's by no means a bad film.

i liked the bad guy
reminds me of vlad

it's easy to spot normalfags regurgitating someone elses media opinions like "ghostbusters 2 was bad" or "ahkshully the SW prequels are kind of good".

normalfags don't think the prequels were good, they parrot rlm

Of the original cast, the only one who even remotely referred to the movie as bad was Murray, because he's a salty fuck who can't read a contract to save his life.

The movie was a success, and while not as good as the original movie (mostly due to executive meddling to make it less dark than the first film, in order to cater to the kids who liked the Real Ghostbusters cartoon), it's still a pretty solid sequel, with a lot of funny moments .

Viggo! His name is Viggo!

The scourge of Carpathia! The sorrow of Moldavia!

COMMAND ME LORD

Shamefully underrated foot game desu familias

COMMAND THESE DUBS

Time is but a door.

I love Gozer.

I like GBII but it was a tad too long. I had a best friend that looked exactly like Viggo.

So, you'd best not be talking shit about the dancing toaster.

HURRAY FOR WONTONS!

It's pretty fucking dark. It's about a vampire picture that tries to steal a baby's body.

The scene where the goo tries to snatch him in the bathtub scared the shit out of me.

Waaay scarier than Gozer.

I think a lot of people felt underwhelmed about G2 because the villain is a "lower tier" threat. Gozer was an existential threat for NYC and probably all of Earths dimension as well. Vigo was more of a personal threat to the main cast themselves. Additionally Gozer was a demon god while Vigo was just a powerful sorcerer trying to reincarnate himself.
Personally though, I liked it.

ehhh.. I think Vigo was supposed to be pretty threatening. I mean they have that part in the beginning where Venkmann interviews that guy on his TV show who says he has "a strong psychic belief that the world will come to an end on new years eve" And remember Vigo is a wizard dictator that commands an army of ghosts, it would be like unleashing a less clement Dr. Doom into the real world.

Vigo's power is amplified by the psychomagnatheric slime and New York's bad vibes, which is what makes him a threat. Otherwise, Vigo is pretty powerless, as evidenced by the game, where you can talk to his painting at the Ghostbusters firehouse.

Yes. I am whatever you say. Wait, is this pre or post surgery Weaver?

That scene was shit user, although it has more charm than the entire new film.

The only consolation I have is that it will only get worse from here.

Vigo's just a fucking pissed off slav in a painting. He isn't shit without mood slime. Gozer however just fucks your shit up if it shows up on your home plane, unless you are Ray Stantz.

This tbh. Also GB2 was a mistake along with this reboot.

Children these days and their attempt to rewrite history before they were born. Ghostbusters 2 was never considered "bad", not even by Murray. He didn't think it was better than the 1st but didn't think it was horrible, and his negative opinion had more to do with his contract.And hell no is Ghostbusters 2 a mistake like this nubusters film.
Nice try trolls.

Please provide evidence that it is any good, all we've seen so far is Murray hamming it up to a toaster badly and people talking about that dipshit in the painting.

And that it's not as bad as Dickbusters, but that's not a hard level to achieve.

What surgery?

Movie ends with painting ghost sealed away. For some reason, he transforms into a mural of the Ghostbusters as greek heroes or something. Movie starts with them being bums because bullshit reasons and skeptics even though the whole damn thing should've been televised since a giant fucking marshmallow man terrorized the fucking city, yet people still doubt they did jackshit. It was terribly written right from the get go. The effects were amazing though and I liked Vito and the living Statue of Liberty.

Weirdest part is that the actor who played Vigo the Carpathian is even more interesting than the character.

The sexchange you dork.